• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True f/m experience-intense

Mac

TMF Regular
This happened last week. I've lurked here for a while so thot I'd share.

My girlfriend and I were just messing around when we decided to let her tie me to a chair. This particular chair is a folding chair with round metal braces and legs but a wood seat and back. Its not very large but worked better than either of us expected.

My hands were tied behind my back (with old ties) and roped of to the vertical bracing on the back of the chair. I could move them a little, but not much and certainly not enough to get loose.

My feet were pulled back and actually rested on the back horizontal leg brace. My big toe was in front of the brace and all my other toes were behind. Basically, the round metal bar when between the big toes and other toes on each foot. She not only tied my ankles (with padding) to the chair, but actually tied my toes off to the bar. I don't know exactly how they were tied because I couldn't see them. But I do know, my feet were completely secured and I could neither curl them or flex them. They were completely immobile!

The funny thing about my girlfriend was that the first few times she ever tickled me, she would do it for literally seconds, then stop because she felt bad. But I Have literally created a monster and those days are long gone. She actually scares me sometime with her ruthlessness!

Once I was secure, she just got very quiet and started by taking a small feather and slowly and lightly when up and down the sole of my left foot...over and over and over again. I'm very ticklish and I started laughing immediately. It was driving me crazy and I just wanted to crawl out of my skin! But she just continued, up and down, up and down for I don't know how long. All I could do was just sit and cackle my head off.

THEN she got to the right foot. Yes, there is a difference, at least for me. For some reason, my right foot is off the scale ticklish! Don't know why...it just is. The intensity increased ten fold if that is possible.

After the feather she justed used one fingertip, not her nails, just the fingertip and lazily traced abstract designs all over my arches and soles. She knows this really gets to me. Sometimes just one foot, sometimes both at the same time. I started laughing and screaming for her to stop but she just laughed and said, "Oh come on, you know you like it!" It was really getting to me but she just tickled away.

Then her long nails came into play. She just started lightly scritching in my arches, then the ball and heel, then randomly. Not hard, just very lightly. She even got just the tips of my toes which nearly sent me into a panic. It was agony, fun, but agony none the less. Then she would rake up and down both soles at once. I was laughing, screaming, and rocking so hard that the chair nearly fell over. She started laughing, truly enjoying herself. Then she went in for the kill. She started scrabbling deep into the ball of my foot with her nails and didn't stop. It tickled so bad I began to see white and then honetly I saw plaid!!! I don't know if anyone else has ever experienced that or not. I couldn't even talk, beg, or plead. Thankfully she didn't do it too alful long though it seemed like and eternity! She would take me to that point and then start the fingertip stroking along my arch. She took me back and forth that way a few times, tickling and scrabbling fast and furious and then slow, light, delicate strokes. She was very methodical and merciless, tickling every inch of my very ticklish feet.

Finally, she went for the gold. I have a horrible tickle spot on each foot. When it is lightly touched, tickled, or stroked, I truly lose it from mad cackling to screaming laughter. She began to lightly stroke, with the skin of her fingertip, the little spot right in front of the heel, but in the arch. Its a spot no bigger than a nickle. I couldn't move, my feet could not move at all. I was completely helpless. She just layed behind me on the floor and tickled nothing but that spot. Very softly, very lightly. If I could have rocketed off the chair I would have. It was like a jolt of eletricity that went straight to my brain but wouldn't stop. Eventually, I lost all strength and sagged forward in my chair laghing and sobbing at the same time. She had really tickled me to my limit and beyond. I have been tickled a lot longer. This experience was about 25 minutes, but it was definitely one of the most extreme.

Fantastic story!

Welcome aboard Mac! And consider yourself lucky! I converted many gf's only to loose them along the way...enjoy yoursleves and keep up the good writing!

~ toyou

Awesome story Mac! And welcome to the board. Your gf sounds awesome! Ruthless female ticklers are the best! They're so much fun. BTW do you ever return the favor? Is your gf ticklish?

Yes, but not nearly to the extent I am. And not nearly so much on her feet. You almost have to take her by surprise. There is one thing though that gets her almost everytime though its a bit awkward. When she is standing up, I lift her one foot off the ground and tickle the one standing. I can always get the side and arch and its pretty effective! She is ticklish other places but I'm pretty much focused on the feet. I'm happy though, she will pretty much tickle me senseless whenever I want.

Intense experence....

I wish I were as ticklish as you and could trade places with you. Ticklish feet have always excited me. The more ticklish the better. I don't tickle guys, but I enjoy watching them tickled by women. Especially if their feet are super ticklish. They don't seen as able to tolerate it as well as women can. Of course, I really prefer a petite woman with small super ticklish feet, with black hose on, at my mercy!
You know what would be something you might think about trying if you're willing to let her put you in the same position again? Have her set up a video camera up at your feet while she does her magic on them and record the whole episode. Then, when she has you tied up again, have you watch the video of your session before she starts on you again. I'll bet that would get your attention!!!!:devil:
Well, have fun you lucky sucka!;)

Great story, Mac. And I am always happy to see more people here who write F/m stories, as I do.

Nice story. I have a tickling girlfriend and that setup looks interesting. Have to try it some day.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back