• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Slave, & The Tickle Temptress Chapter Two

ElvisJessie

TMF Poster
For Leah being a nudist like she was it was rare to see herself with James who hated wearing clothing of any kind himself.

Together they stood on her wooden porch James had his arms wrapped around her waist as they stood, and watched the sunset slowly over the ocean. Leah back herslf against him playfully replying.

"Well, we don't have to let the fun stop now do we?" Turning she took James's hands and like a puppy dog followed her into her rented beach home.

Stopping momenteraly she picks up, a leather collar and places it playfully around his neck. "Hmm What is this?" Still without saying a word Leah attaches a long dogs leashto it. "Well, I was thinking of having some fun with you, care to follow me now over to the table?"

James was completly catured by her beauty Leah Lead him over to the kitchen table and handed him a ball point pen. "Ahh, What is this this for?" Turning around she picks up a clipboard and replies back to him.

"Here Sighn, and date this at the bottom where they two lines are?
Usually anyone would read what they were sighning and dating but James wasn't like that, as he unknowingly sighned, and dated the paper without reading it.

"So What was that I sighned anyway? Leah Looked at him with her hand under his chin smiling at him she still lead him over to a coffee table, and made him sit down for her. Once he had she placed a virtual reality helmet over his head and switched it on.

Bright Lights filled the helmet Instantly hypnotizing him into an errect possition as he sat there. Minutes passed before the lights died back down, and she removed it from James's head.

"Stay Tuned To see what happens To James In Chapter Three"

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back