• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot Rape M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Fellow Master Jarvis called me and told me Mahmoud his 6'1" 18 year old French/Algerian houseboy was as arrogant as always but handsome and virile he did not want to get rid of him and as tempted as he was to break the one stipulation agreed on in the written contact and if used would punish the lad in such an extreme way he would behave properly and show respect to his Master, it was an agreement and therefore needed to be honoured! Mahmoud lived a life of luxury, driving a porshe, travelling the world with his Master, bought designer clothes, he wanted for nothing but his attitude needed correction.

I asked how I could help and Master Jarvis knowing my predilection, my expertise told me Mahmoud's feet were his most ticklish body part and he couldn't stand having them tickled, it was torture for him to endure so he had insisted they never touched by Master Jarvis and he had agreed as feet of no interest to him but no such contract signed with anyone else and never mentioned he might be hired out and we both laughed as I said I liked the devious way his mind was working. I requested that Mahmoud be delivered in thin black sheer silk socks worn all day, so Master Jarvis would gift him with Armani socks maybe and in the evening and all arranged.

At 8pm Master Jarvis arrived with a clearly drugged up Mahmoud and he told me he'd fed him a cocktail that would heighten Mahmoud's sensitivity as to remember this was punishment! Invited to voyeur he said there was no need but whilst Mahmoud was knocked out he would help me secure him to the playtable and naked except for socks and blindfold the very handsome youth looked very appetising and I had an insatiable appetite that demanded satisfying and told Master Jarvis I would call him the following morning to collect Mahmoud and he left!

I gave Mahmoud a while longer for the sensitising drugs to enter his bloodstream and replaced the black Charles Jourdan loafer shoes, soft leather on two size 11 feet. He came around and realised he was secured and asked where he was and didn't know as we had not met before and told him how upset Master Jarvis was with him, how boys behaving badly needed punishing and he listened and his dick throbbed then he spoke

"You going to play with me, enjoy Mahmoud yes and I please you, Master Jarvis excite me then stop, excite me then stop and it's okay he does this when angry with me so you like to play too yes!" he said with the attitude Master Jarvis spoke of but I told him I knew about him and he had a lovely body, a very nice dick and big balls made for tongue worship and hairy armpits and legs but still had shoes on!"

"Yes it's okay that one my dick is getting hard you want to suck it, lick my balls yes to make me crazy!" he teased

I wanted him to suffer immediately so told him tonight I was in complete control and he was here to be punished and he would be as I was Master De Sade and had a very real sadistic streak and he squirmed saying to please not to beat him and I said this was not my style! I did not give pain and did not like to hear subs suffer with pain, I enforced pleasure and loved my subs smiling and laughing and saying this a hand on each shoed foot saying his shoes needed to come off. I then sat down facing them and read out his shoe sole number, size 45 European size then size 12 English and size 13 American!

I told him I could smell his feet in the shoes and asked him if his socked feet were going to smell really strong for me, that his feet would be really sweaty and ripe for me. He gasped as I pulled his shoes off and his black sheer silk socks were moist with sweat and told him his feet smelled like feet! I let him hear me sniff one his shoes then the other and deeply inhale their aroma and feeling inside his shoes feeling the moistness on the insoles by his heels and toe area. In reaction Mahmoud flexed his feet and the sweat saw both socks fused with his feet so I could see both feet through the sheer silk socks, seeing their ridges and curves of every toe, long toes on high arched appealing feet.

I told him sheer silk and nylon socks retained foot sweat and offered so little protection to feet

“Please please don’t touch my feets okay yes.” Mahmoud begged me

"Mahmoud I will do what I like, how I like and when I like I said and placed all my fingers of both hands on his sweaty, socked right foot and then his left foot then his right foot and left foot showing him how helpless and vulnerable he was to me then fingers of each hand on both soles telling him I heard about his agreement with his Master and he had no such agreement with me and by morning his feet would have been 'Foot Raped' and scraped a finger from heel to toes on his right foot.

“Like that Mahmoud?” I asked playfully as I grabbed his socked toes with one hand, pushing them back and stretching his sole and stroking lightly along the sole with my other hand.

“HAHAHHAHANOOONOPLEASENOO!” Mahmoud yelled as he thrashed madly around in his bonds as I continued to torment his socked foot.

“That tickles, doesn’t it Mahmoud?” I then did the same with his left foot and then teased both socked feet at once

“Oh p-p-pleeazzzzzzzzzzehhahahhahaha, stop this hahahha!!” Mahmoud begged as I stroked under his toes and around the balls of his right foot. My fingers wandered around to the top of his foot and I lightly stroked around his toes and down along the side of his foot and moved down to the edges of his foot and he went nuts!

“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Mahmoud screamed in fits of laughter, squirming wildly around so I had to grab his foot and hold it still while I tickled it because he was tugging his foot around so much. I ran my finger up along the edge of his right sock and put fingers up under the rim, and began peeling it slowly off. Mahmoud squirmed around.

“No, please, don’t take off socks, please no!” he pleaded and I ignored him and pulled the sock up off his heel and up to the ball of his foot. I stopped once his foot was bare from his arch down to his heel, his toes covered and began running my fingers in circles on the soft, smooth skin of the area just above his heel. Mahmoud chewed his lips and his toes wiggled and twitched h back and forth, trying to escape the tickling sensation. I began stroking Mahmoud’s bare arch

“No, no,HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA stop, ohNOOOOO!” Mahmoud screamed as he began thrashing around and wiggling his toes wildly and feet were squirming so much that his sock fell completely off as he wiggled his toes around, completely baring his right foot.

“Hmmmmmm, what do we have here?” I said playfully as I gripped Mahmoud’s big toe and wiggled it back and forth. I bent his toe backwards and held it still, while with my other hand stroked the sole of it and the soft area between his big and second toe. “Mmmm, like that?” I said, squeezing his toes sensually. “Let’s get this other sock off.” I said as I began peeling his left sock off, stroking his sweaty foot with one hand and peeling the sock slowly off with the other.

“NO….please not my feets… "Please don't tickle my feets!" Mahmoud begged.

"Mahmoud what lovely feet, lightly tanned and such long succulent toes, quite meaty soles but not too wide feet, very soft, I can feel the warmth from them and Mmmmm Mahmoud's private, secret sweaty footsmell!"

“Nohoho! Not my feets pleheheaseHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHSTAAAPAAHHAHAA!'' he giggled as I began gentle tickling with fingers dancing along both soles seeing him squirm trying to stay in control of his body and when I stopped he whimpering and flexing his feet and when I resumed feet wriggling in the restraints desperate to escape the teasing torment. I watched as his toes danced in front of me and continued stimulating and stopping and stimulating his feet for around 30 minutes never getting faster just keeping the same tempo going.

Mahmoud had become a giggling mess as the assault on his feet was sapping his energy and his feet becoming more and more sensitive as I continued, the tickling getting worse, increasing in its intensity! Being totally into feet I am not interested in sub's dicks and ass, there's no distraction, I love feet and not just tickling but massaging, caressing, licking, sucking even just closely looking at and admiring savouring their scent so straight guys non threatened by me have enjoyed their feet sensuously seduced taking my time as something their wives usually would not do, even other Masters have submitted their feet to me, feeling, knowing, sensing I will enjoy them thoroughly!

“PLeassseee….hhahhaaa…..stoppphahha….please…ahahhaha!” shouted Mahmoud as he was ready to do anything to make me stop playing with his feet but I told him that I had not even begun to work on his feet yet but the horrible tickling was eroding his macho demeanor and turning him into a whimpering sub boy as Master Jarvis wants him to be. I let him have a break and some water fed to him through a straw! I told him I was used to feet as he knew but that his feet were one's I'd remember and made him moan when I said smelling as they did, I wondered what they tasted like?

Mahmoud drew in a sharp breath and moaned, his whole body tensed and his right foot became obedient to the wet mouth controlling it as I engulfed his five toes in my mouth. Then slowly sucked his big toe and from all the tickling the foot had continued to sweat, so I tasted a salty goodness from the toe. I then said a break from tickling I would suck his toes and ran my tongue under them all, both feet knowing it would be hellishly ticklish for him! My tongue ran along under his toes, and tasted them all and for some guys the feeling of a warm tongue sensual and erotic but not for Mahmoud!

“'No no no pleasehahahahhahaTOOOMUCHAHAHHAHAHEEEHEEHEEHEEAHHAHA!" from him as my warm tongue ran around his toes.

I pushed my tongue in between each of his toes and sawing my tongue there as Mahmoud bucked on the playtable as my tongue invaded between his toes and he tried to fight it by clenching his toes, but earned a tickle along his soles so forced to splay them again for me! I continued to lick all of Mahmoud's toes but then began to softly nibble them illiciting moans and groans from him intermixed with his infectious laughter, he has a charming giggle! I then stopped to enjoy deeply inhaling his foot stink embarrassing and humiliating him but he feeling my face up against his feet and massaging them having replaced both socks. It was fun giving him a false sense of security as lying in them, thinking, hoping I'd had enough!

Then illusion ruined by the hairdryer switched on and his socked feet heated, not to burn or singe but to get his feet extra warm and sweaty and after inhaling his awesome rich footsmell and as he gasped sending him hysterical teasing his socked feet!

“'HAHA!!! NOOOO!NONAHAHAHAHA!AH AHAHAHAHA!“OHHHHH….HAHAHHAAAA, NOOOO!!HAAHAHAAAAAH” was all Mahmoud could say as the nimble fingers of my right hand tickled across his right foot and my left hand as tortuous a touch across his left foot and then stopping this and my teeth nibbling his toes! Mahmoud's laughter reached a new level and stayed as my teeth nibbled over his socked toes, sucking and nibbling, pulling the sweaty fabric of each foot. The 20 minutes non - stop tickling of his bare feet! Tickling both soft soles, Mahmoud's laughter all the encouragement I needed immediately as he thrashed his body about on the playtable as much as his bonds would allow. His feet were jerking and his toes wiggling as I continued tickling him, and when I concentrated my finger strokes on his soft arches, his laughter became explosive and shrill. I switched to working on his toes and the base of toes, and he laughed even harder.

"Yes Mahmoud now the work on your feet begins and you are going to lie there and take it as what other choice do you have?" I taunted him! Mahmoud's laughter got higher and more desperate when I took my time adding more fingers to the tickle torture. Soon ten fingers were at work, tickling up and down mercilessly from foot to foot.

Mahmoud was screaming with laughter by then, it was unbearable and even more so when he felt me pull his toes back and keep them spread while other expert and experienced fingers tickled under and between his toes!

"No...nohohohohomoorehehehehehehe.hahahahahahaha!NonononoNO!”

'Bzzzzzzzzzz' the electric toothbrush and I began having activated it running its revolving bristles all over both bare feet, the overwhelming
sensations sent him ballistic as they brushed his wrinkled arches and his heels but pure hell tickling the tips of his toes, unable to move from the sensations, he could only laugh helplessly. The sonicare deactivated hisiles smooth and soft my fingers began scribbling in the centre of his soles, concentrating on the overly sensitive middle of them!

"AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAA SSSTOOOPPPP PPLLLEEAASSEEEEE SSTOPPPPP AHAHAHAHHA III CCAANNNTTTT TTAAKKKEEE ITTTT NNOOOTTT MMMYYY FFEEETTTS" he screamed. He thrashed and jerked like an animal in a trap, but that's exactly what it felt like to him, a ticklish trap that is!

Another break and water for him and then a new sensation from the mini freezer, a guck ice cube tickle up and down both soles and once wet and whilst still shocked from the tickles, the sonicare reactivated 'Bzzzzzzzzzzz' and revolving bristles running up and down both soles making Mahmoud's laughter reach a new octave. He jerked his legs violently, desperately trying to free his feet from the sadistic tickling on his drug enduced hyper sensitized soles, focusing on the middle of each sole and very ticklish toes. The bristles did wonders on his helpless feet, making him buck like crazy!

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA PPPLLLEEAASSEE STOOPPPP NOOOTTT TTHEEETOOOTH BBBRRUUSSHSHHHESSS NOOOO MOOREEE TTIIICCKKLLINNNGG" he pleaded.

I deactivated it again as like to use it sparingly for full effect and retrieved two stiff feathers and weaved them between each of Mahmoud's ridiculously ticklish toes. The feathers moved in and out of the long, tan toes with ease and used the quill end to scratch up and down the length of both soles, really making him go berserk. The treacherous feathers completely devastated Mahmoud with every stroke.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA SSSTOOPPPPPPPP PPPLLLEAASSEE SSSTOOPPPP" Mahmoud shouted HAHAHAHHAHAHAAA STAAAAPHAHAHHA "AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH SSSSSTOOPPPPPPPPPPPP TTIIIICCCCKKKKLLINNNGGGGG MEEEEEEEEE AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA!" he screamed, in ticklish despair then deactivated the sonicare again

I attacked his toes mercilessly with my fingertips, tickling around and between them. This made Mahmoud squeal in ticklish agony, his toes being so sensitive.

“Nohohohohoho…ahhhhahahahahahahahahaha!!! Stop it! Hehehehehehehehehehe! Mercy mercy hehehehehehehehe!” Mahmoud wriggled on the playtable in the leather straps as my fingers were going crazy on both vulnerable soles.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA SSTOOOOPPPPHAHAHHAHAHAA " shouted Mahmoud trying to end the ticklish hell he was in. I then became ruthless running my fingers up and down the soles of Mahmoud's feet tickling vigorously while he continued to laugh hysterically! "AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA NOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I found out quickly that Mahmoud had two major hot spots on his feet that drove him insane. One was his toes and the other was the centre of his soles and made these areas the full focus of my attention!

"NoNoNoNoNoNo.... Not there!! Not... HooohoooHaa Haaa! I-I-I'M going...HaaaHaaa ...crazy!!! OOOhhh Haaaa NooNOoooo...." His whole body tightened and shuddered, emphasizing "Haaaa NooNOoooo....I'll do anything... Anything. ANYTHING! Just pleeeeass... HaHaHa!!! I can't take it. Ah HaHahh.....I can't.... OOOOhhh! Hoo,Hoo...I. Can't. Take. HahAhaaaaaa. Sto..Sto...Stooooop! Anything! Ha, not my feets no, no NOOOO!"

I wished that all subs could be as ticklish as Mahmoud and shuddered at the thought of someone torturing me unmercilessly the way that I was punishing him. He, of course, deserved it! This stressed by his Mater to me needing to being punishment so he deserved what he was enduring on his most sensitive and vulnerable feet.

"Who's in control Mahmoud?" I teased rubbing the feather between the toes on his right foot, causing me him laugh until he was almost hyperventilating. I stopped long enough for Mahmoud to catch his breath and then started up again, moving from one intensely ticklish spot on each foot to another. Assisted by the drugs from Master Jarvis the lad was screaming and shuddering in a ticklish frenzy, every touch of my fingers sent him into wild fits of delicious laughter. Mahmoud was completely dominated by my nimble fingers and as I alternated tickling styles and swirled the feather back and forth over his soles and between his toes!

"Beg me to stop Mahmoud!" I said as I increased the speed and intensity of my fingers again attacking his feet, the fiendishly unbearable sensation of this and oh yes my tongue work, his feet tasted so good, my favourite technique of all for certain!

"No! OH oh ohhh ah ah ahHahaaahaaaa! You.. You've got...to STT...STTOPPpNot there! Nono OhHohaoheehaHOHAHAHA!! Anything!!! ANYTHING!!You're kkkillingg.. Me...Hahahaaaahahhaaa...Nofeets! NO!

Lickling under Mahmoud's toes and up and down his soles being tickle tortured. Then stopping tickles and reminding him his not liking people touching his feet, strictly off limits and taboo while massaging each foot, not to tickle but to enjoy their warmth, the feel of them and how his rule was being broken this happening. Saying how exciting it was for me to be leaning by his feet and inhaling his raunchy masculine foot smell and be feeling his feet up all over, with pressure so not to tickle but to exercise full control, fingers in between his toes and massaging from his toes to his heels telling him to moan, groan and squirm all he wanted, his feet were mine all night! I looked closely at them both knowing he feared my touch becoming lighter so relishing in this power over him, how he feared more tickling and told him the temptation to tickle his feet I was resisting but it was hard as he being one of the most ticklish subs I've come across!

I slowly began to run my fingers over the soles of Mahmoud's bare feet and being extremely ticklish he immediately tensed and began to laugh and plead for the tickling to stop. He pleaded and begged amid fits of laughter, but this only encouraged me to further torment the tender soles of his feet. Mahmoud was laughing hysterically and begging for the tickling to stop soon enough! With each stroke from a finger he writhed and squirmed on the playtable curling his toes in a futile effort to protect his tender soles from the tickles.

"HAHAHAHAHAA please, ha, ha, haaaah, ha ha! Please staaaaphahhahah I can't stand it! Ha, ha, ha, ha, Stopppp!"

This only encouraged me to tickle both feet more so I did as Mahmoud screamed and laughed and begged for the tickling to stop as my fingers worked on the soles of his bare feet. It was so much fun playing with his toes and tickling his bare feet seeing him squirm and laugh as he was tickled on his feet, they becoming more and sensitive to the tickling and the torment intensified to a greater extreme!

"No, no, no, please please don't tickle my feetshahahhahaha Please" Mahmoud pleaded but telling him he was a bad boy and here to be taught a ticklish lesson my fingers worked their magic as again he tensed, curling his toes in a vain attempt to protect his vulnerable soles, and began to howl with laughter.

"Ha, ha, ha, haaa, noooo, noooo, no more, please, ha, ha, ha, no more, pleeeeeeese, please don't tickle my feets!"

I then indulged in licking the soles of Mahmoud's feet as he screamed and writhed in his bonds, but nothing he did would stop the torment. After I had licked his heels and soles, moving to his toes. This was absolutely unbearable for him! My tongue darted in and out between each of his soft, tender toes as Mahmoud was laughing and screaming so hard! Then I caressed his soles and toes and began again to stroke and tickle both bare soles as Mahmoud laughed hysterically and pleaded for the tickling to stop. Feather time I told him and used the quill end to slide up and down the length of his feet

"Plea-PLEA-PUH-Leeeeeeeezestop. stop. stop. sthaaaaaaaaaaap! hee heeeehahahaaaargh!! ha ha haaaa!! hahahaaa! i-i-i can't t-t-take hee ha ha thissssssss ss sssahahaaaaa..." Mahmoud pleaded as I placed the feather in between his toes on each foot and saw it in between them all back and forth with sadistic relish. I began to go for the tender spots at the base of his toes and between his toes.

Mahmoud squirmed and jerked, pleading: "Please, please stoooooop! Stop, please, I can't stand it-ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaa! No more, no more! Please don't tickle my feets anymore! Ahhhhhhh ha, ha, ha!

Mahmoud told by me he was with me until morning and that two feathers were inches from the soles of his feet and will be used to tickle in between his toes and tickling the base of all of his toes and then I would be lightly tracing a pattern with the tips of the feathers down across the balls of his feet and across his arches. I began to play with his toes and feet and tickled Mahmoud again as his feet were super sensitive to the tickling. The moment he felt my fingers touch his bare feet he began to beg! began to whimper and beg. "No, no!" he cried. "Please, please don't tickle my feets!" "Noo, no, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaa, ha, ha, ha!"

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back