• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A ticklish situation M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Nick Smith the 6' con was taken from his cell to the isolation wing and to the soundproof cell where I was waiting. The 24 year old in his orange prison suit, white socks and official black flip - flops secured to the restraint bed and left with me to be dealt with when he came round as within ten minutes he did.

"Mmmmmph Mmmmmpph!"

"No. 44479z Smith. Nick. 24 yrs. 6'1" Violent Assault 3 Yrs" I read out to him and surveyed his stats only reading out Feet .. 12
You're giving a lot of trouble on the wing Smith, being a real nuisance to the screws so to me as they depend on me to keep you lot in line. I'm the 'Daddy of the Wing' but you know that but never had dealings with you until now Smth, just observed each other but I'm gonna get to know you very well Smith in ways you're gonna wish I didn't! I got nothing to lose as when you're out, I'll still be here as on a life-term but you're gonna so wish you'd not made problems for me and don't even think about reprisals as more meetings like this can be arranged and with more people, you got that Smith, nod if you have!"

Nick Smith being gagged nodded

"That's it, yes you're gagged as don't want to hear you're whining, moaning and groaning yet, maybe later, the rooms soundproof so nobody will hear and no marks to show so the Governor won't get to hear about it and the screws you've pissed off won't say anything of course which is also why middle of the night, less witnesses and before you are back in your cell you'll be taken for your morning shower and won't say a fuckin' word to anyone or I promise you Smith you will be in real problems!"

Nick nodded

"Hear you're a bit of a homophobe, queer bashing is not cool Smith not cool at all and maybe anger issues due to repression of your natural urges, we'll see, pretty fit lookin, inside you know guys do all kinds of stuff and me a lifer can buy into that and you see me sittin' here facing your feet Smith .. don’t you ever change your socks? Your feet stink, Mmmm yeah let's get a real good sniff of these toes!Mmmm yeah I can feel the warmth from these feet Smith!”

I slipped off both flip - flops not being able to make out what he was saying in his protestations and telling him that and I couldn't give a fuck whether he liked me touching his feet or not and giving each foot in turn a massage and light exploration strokes in the mix telling him nothing like a con's big, sweaty n' smelly feet to mess with seeing the anger and frustration in his eyes!

"Smith you seem a little upset that your secured feet are getting handled by another guy, am I right or am I right, seems you're sensitive here in the centre of your soles and around your toes from the reaction I'm seeing but you know what these feet feel very warm and reckon need some air so let's loose these stinkin' socks, have a minute to think about that!" I taunted him. "I reckon you know Conrad the 6'6" giant, yeah everyone does, loves those showers and welcoming fresh meat, getting his 12" sucked, well gotta tell you he cried like a baby with me a month ago, yeah can you believe it, a feather sawn in between those mammoth toes of his had him blubbin' like a baby in seconds! Now let's get your socks off .. Oooh fuck what a stink...Mmmm for me feet should smell like feet Smth yeah like yours!"

I love messin' guys heads up and was doing a real number on Smith his feet bare facing me, he secured and vulnerable his toes curled and flexed and he looking so nervous as I told him his toes in proportion, big toes big, toenails trimmed and soles very smooth, he squirmed saying something I couldn't work out as I leaned closer so his feet rested on my face and felt a shove from him and told him that wasn't very polite! He looking so nervous and with good reason! I stroked the sole of his right foot with a finger across the high arch and his foot jerked involuntarily from my teasing touch, other foot same reaction from him!

"Seems Smith's soles are ticklish, fuck just little strokes and look at your toes wiggle, like that Smith yeah having your feet tickled by another guy, what's that can't hear you Smith, you're coming out muffled, my lucky night smelly, stinky, sweaty n' sensitive soles, Smth's soles to toy with! I know you want to laugh Smith so laugh let me hear it; okay give me a challenge!"

I could tell Smith was struggling not to react and kept a tease going so just a finger across his soles over and over again enough to keep his jumpy, feet reactive.

“Is Smith ticklish?” “A grown man tickled like a bitch!”

Smith jerked like crazy from the sudden incredibly ticklish sensations that overwhelmed his senses and crushed his stoic and determined resolve as finding him really sensitive at the base of his toes tickled there, giggles were starting to escape from him. My fingers slowly began to run along his smooth soles rhythmically as I moved my hands over them. He giggled as I tickled his increasingly sweaty feet, baby soft feet with all my speed and energy, sending him up the wall with laughter and bucking. I then started lightly licking the tops of his feet, two of the most sensitive feet I'd ever encountered and pulled the toes apart to lick and flick my tongue between them as they squirmed and wiggled to escape, his laughter increased as lubricated with a mix of his foot sweat with my saliva my fingers ran all over his highly sensitive soles!

"AAAAAAHHH!!!" he gasped. "NOOOHAHAHAHAHOOO!!!" I heard

"Hmmmm tasty as they are ticklish Smith, you know might swap you for my current cellie, you know Hughes, getting bored with him now, yeah might trade him in as your feet more appealin' to taste and got a pleasing smell or maybe the screws can move us in together as he would welcome takin' revenge out on someone's feet for what his have suffered! Anyway we'll see about that as he is a lifer and you're here short-term! Want to hear you suffer so let's get the gag off you!

"FUCK YOU, YOU BASTARD, FUCK OFF WITH MY FEET YOU PERVERT!"

"Yeah that's it Smith, let all that anger out, can't blame you for it, I'd be the same boot on the other foot but you need to be taught to toe the line, to not put a foot wrong, to tread carefully or else find yourself in a ticklish situation with no choice but to grin and bear it and see this a feather, used properly devastating but let me prove it to you!"

Smith tried to kick out but I smiled and ran the pointy quill end up the centre of his right foot

"OOOHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAOOOOOOH fuckHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OHHAHHAHAHHAHPLEEEEEEAAAAAASESTAAPHAHAHA!"

Without pause I accelerated speed and as his moans grew louder applied the quill of a second feather to the sole of his left foot and began the same rythmic, up-and-down stroking. The effect was immediate and dramatic. Louder, faster panting groans and laughter began to reverberate inside the room

"HHAHAHAHHAHAHA NOOOOFUCKOFFHAHAHAHANOOOHEEHEEEHAH PLEEEEEASESTAAAPAHAHAHAHA!"

The handsome lad completely at my mercy, moaning and pleading and told him worse was to come and activated the electric toothbrush 'Bzzzzzzzzzzzz'and firmly pressed the whirring tip of the electric toothbrush into the ball of Smith's right foot.

"NOOOHAHAHASTAAAPHAHAHHAHANOOOFUCKNOOOHEEHEETICKLISHAHAHAHAHATOOOMUCHAHAHANOOOSTAAPAHAHA!"

I stopped and unzipped his orange uniform suit and pulled out his dick, semi hard which surprised me but gave it some gentle strokes as he cursed and his head twisted from side to side on the restraint bed as I made sure my touches were arousing and talked dirty to him about wet fannies and big tits and spread legs how women gasped to be satisfied by his dick and it throbbed in my hand and polished the head oozing precum with the fingers of my other hand. Then stopped and twirled the feather close to his dick and balls and when it made contact with his balls he reacted like 1,000 volts had hit him! He struggled crazily against his bonds, but they held.

“How’s that feel Smith? Nice feather stroking your balls. Feels good, workin' you up, gettin' you excited playing with your balls, wait until I start teasing your dick with it!" I taunted him as I explored his balls with it as his feelings against his will intensified as it stroked and teased him!

Then stopped and I indulged in sucking his toes sensuously knowing even as a straight guy he'd have welcomed my hot mouth on his dick not his fuckin' toes, I smiled to myself with this thought, yeah his eyes clenched shut imagining female lips satisfying him there but instead getting me teasingly keeping my male lips softly and gently, sensually orally working his toes, then individually sucked like dick! I thought another reason to keep Hughes with me as the sensation drives him wild and renders him totally frustrated begging to be jerked off knowing how having cum his feet tickled is total torture for him gagged with my days worn sweaty socks! Who needs them laundered when he's sucking and chewing them for me!

Fuck though what a reaction from Smith as the feather slowly stroked up and down the shaft of his erect dick and teasingly circled the head, he soon wanted to spunk off, head thrown back moaning and groaning like a bitch on heat so took my time tracing his dick and eventually he whispered “P-Please..”

“Please, what Smith?” I said smiling teasing the base of his dick with the feather

"Please let me cum ... P-Please!"

"Sssssh Smith just enjoy this and think about shooting your load, feel that teasing, drives you crazy, lightly stroking here and here and here, fuck yeah keep throbbin' yeah I've got a treat for you!"

I got on the restraint bed and the fingers of my left hand began stroking his left foot at the same moment the tip of the feather began dancing around the base of Smith's balls, alternating the tickling of his foot with the tickling of his balls. Then foot tickle stopped ball tickling continued then ball tickling stopped, foot tickling continued! His laughter and panting intermingled with his moans. Then stopped the foot tickling and lubricated his dick with gel and had him moaning and gasping as delberately slowly I began stroking his dick!

Soft, low grunts, moans,and gasps ensued......"Oh, yeahhhhhh, ohhhhhh..........yeahhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh" mingled with laughter as the stroking of his dick maintained with the feather tickling his balls then still stroking his dick my tickling his right foot as he begged me to let him shoot his load but denying him climax. Nearing it happening, both feet tickled with full force driving him demented! The oldest torture technique known to man and one not practiced in modern times but in my experience one so effective. I taunted him with a full focus on both feet using the electric toothbrush but retrieving the vibrator and placing that against his balls. I am so grateful to the prison officers for supplying me with these toys and particularly Prison Officer Amos who has a submissive streak and loves to hate his size 10 feet given a work out in his black uniform socks and barefoot!

"OhhhhhhhhHAHAHHAHAASTAAPPAHAHAHAHAHAAOHHHHHHHHHAAHAAAHHAAAAOOOOHAHAHHAAAHAHAHA!PLEEEASEPLEASE... STOP AND LET ME CUUUMMM!"

After another five minutes I deactivated the sonicare and continued very gently caressing the sole of Smith's left foot and began to gently increase the tempo of my strokes on his dick while gently increasing the pressure of my grip.

"OOOOHohhhhhh....oohhhhhh, yeah......OHHHHHHH....OHHHHH.YEAH....PLEASE.DON'T STOP.OHHHHHHHHHHH.....CUMMING....
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!."OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHH.mMMMMMM.....OHHHHHH FUUUCK OOOOH!"

Simultaneously Smith shot wads of hot, thick spunk and drenched in sweat lay restrained and exhausted. I then ran my fingers all over both feet torturing him as now having cum Smith being hideously ticklish, I pulled back his toes making his soles taut and all he could was take it as I tickled under his toes telling him how smooth his feet soles were and how smelly his sweaty feet were expecially his toes as he laughed hysterically as I told him about his weakness and how it turned me on to explore and exploit it for him! I resumed the sonicare treatment and started running the revolving bristles across both soles hearing him screaming as I wouldn't stop scrubbing both soles saying after all the tickling, they really were dirty and sweaty and needed a good scrubbing!

"AHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA OHHHHHHHAAAAAA EEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHEEEEEEEE."

I stopped and deactivated it and gave both feet a gentle but firm massage and slid my tongue between his toes and proceeded to lick between all ten of them, then licking his tender soles all over, bathed with my tongue and relishing their delcious salty taste as much as their raunchy, sweaty stench. I sucked each and every toe, swirling them in my mouth helping Smith on the road to losing his mind and found the special ticklish places on the soles and spent extra time there, nibbling, stroking, scraping my fingernails and lapping both feet as I was the cat who got the cream! I ran the feather in between his toes and used the quill end along both soles as he shivered at the tortuous sensations but his feet couldn't escape my torment. The feather stroked on and on, up the arches as his toes desperately clenched and my tongue tortured his toes, his laughter flowed freely and helplessly now. He no longer bothered to struggle. He had learned to simply endure the unendurable. Gripping both his large toes in one hand now, I alternated the circle drawing first on one sole, and then the other.Then from light finger circle drawing along his soles, fingers full speed ahead!

"NOOOO !! NOOOO! AH HAA HAA HAA ... STOOOP!!!" he managed to scream as I continued dragging my fingers across both soles at the same time. "NOOOO HAAHAAAHHEEEE NOTTHHAHAH BOTHHHAAAHAAHEEEE SOLEESSSS!" he yelled laughing like a lunatic.

I stroked up and down his arches and circled the balls of his feet driving him mad! After half an hour or so, I stopped as he gulped in air. I picked up the fluffy feather and gently flicked it over his feet, hardly touching, and then dug in on his arches and heels, then under the base of the toes, and sawing in between the toes as Smith lost it completely. After another short break, I got out the electric toothbrush. He heard it 'Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz' and I got the response I wanted from him as I told him one more hour and he would be freed but I was sure he would soon be joining Hughes and me in the cell as convincing Prison Officer Amos would be easy as his feet in need of a tickling, teasing, tormenting time! Smith providing me now with music to my ears!

"MM...nooo...please.....MMPPAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHEHEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE....MY FEEEEEEETTTT.....TOOOOOO....TICKLISH.........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back