• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Patrick and his tickle toy (me) Part 1 M/M Explicit and INTENSE

Eejit

TMF Poster
I met Patrick at a foot fetish meet in a pub near King’s Cross as he had overheard me talking to the host. The host was welcoming and friendly and eager to greet every new face at the foot fetish munch he had organised but his preference was for trainers/sneakers and he did not share my particular niche interest. My interest was tickling. Specifically getting tied up and mercilessly foot tickle tortured on my bare feet for my captor’s perverse pleasure. The host asked what I was into and I replied along those lines, and that was when Patrick had come over and introduced himself. Patrick was a huge man. He was in his mid 50’s and wore a sharp business suit over his huge frame, a little overweight but also tree trunk like. He had a shaven head and a full moustache but it was possible to tell he was a little bald on top. He wore glasses over his keen eyes and spoke with quiet strong confidence as he told me that the reason he had attended the munch was in the vain hope of meeting a young ticklee with ticklish feet, just like me. My breath caught and my heart jumped into my throat as he told me. The host smiled knowingly as he watched our acquaintance blossom and he wished us a fun evening and continued mingling. I could feel Patrick’s eyes undressing me as he dutifully small talked. His eyes traced down my 23 year old pale and slight frame and settled regularly on my feet every time his concentration lapsed. My feet were hellishly ticklish inside my British army boots, and they were pale and soft. They were slightly big and a little awkward in proportion to my frame
I identified as straight and had had relationships with girls but I was never an ‘alpha’ specimen. The best I could hope for was that my nerdiness might be considered cute and it had worked on a few open minded girls. But always at the back of my mind I couldn’t shake the fantasy of being tied and tickle-raped by a bigger older dominant foot tickle fiend. One who was hungry for my ticklish soles and would simply have his way with them and ignore all my begging and squealing. I longed to be humiliated in my ticklishness and be used as his foot tickle toy. The small talk was quickly abandoned as Patrick sounded out the limits of what I was prepared to discuss. We started an exhilarating conversation about what we each most desired.
A few drinks later Patrick and I were in a hastily hired hotel room in King’s cross, him naked apart from his glasses and me naked apart from the tight 4-way wrist and ankle cuff he had brought with him. I was hogtied face down on the bed with my helpless bare feet vulnerable. I was giggling gently into the bed, my eyes closed as Patrick stood next to the bed, leaning over every now and then for a quick darting tickle of my soles.
“Are you ticklish boy? Are you a ticklish little sissy huh? Do you like to tease guys in pubs with your sexy ticklish feet?”
His fingers darted over to my soles for another quick scribble. I yelped and giggled and wiggled my feet. I opened my eyes to see his huge cock, rock hard, pointed straight at me and dribbling a little pre-cum. Inside, I longed to suck that huge cock like the little ticklish bitch I was. I longed to taste that pre cum and pleasure my tickle master. I burned with curiosity about feeling that huge cock part my skinny white ass cheeks and slide inside me. Plenty of time for all of that.
“You’re gonna find out what happens to little ticklish boys with soft soles…” He said.
He leaned in, his cock closer to my face, and cupped my feet with one hand while he tickled all over the soles with the other. I burst into fits of giggles at this first prolonged assault on my feet. His fingers were large, strong and leathery. They could apply just the right amount of pressure to graze his fingertips quickly over my soles generating sweet sensitive tickle sensations and draw peals of embarrassed giggling, or dig in with his fingernails to make me panic and buck and writhe and laugh like a fool. I knew I was ticklish but this was the first time anyone had explored my limits like this. It was bliss and torture at the same time. My mind was in overload as he tickled upward from my heels, my ticklishness increased the closer he got to my toes and when his fingers did arrive at my toes I squealed and began begging him to stop.
“NOOOO!! NONOHOHOHOHOO EEEHEHEHEHEHEEEE!! PLEASE STOOHOHOHOP!!”
“Aww, does little tickle boy have ticklish piggies?” He continued tickling my unbearably ticklish toes.
“NOOOOOO!!! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! PLEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEASE!!!” I bucked and writhed on the bed. Patrick reached down and grabbed a handful of my bare lilly-white ass and then climbed up onto the bed behind me and straddled my legs, pinning my feet in place right in his crotch. I could feel his balls on my shins and that beautiful cock on my ankles and the tops of my feet tracing little snail trails of slimy pre cum as my feet as he shuffled into a comfortable position.
Then the onslaught continued. His fingers dived happily back into the fray and beagn spider tickling all over my now even more helpless soles. My fists grasped and clenched uselessly at the air and I cried tears of helpless panicked laughter into the hotel bed sheet.
“AAAAHAHAHAHAAA!! HEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEE!!! MASTER!!! MERCEEEEE!!! PLEEHEHEHEHEEEASE!!!!” I begged between gasps of breath. Then the torture stepped up a notch. Patrick and I had discussed back at the bar that he had always wanted to try toe sucking as a method of tickling and was eager to try sucking my toes. He had obviously now had enough of staring at them and I felt his mouth close over the four smaller toes of my right foot. I felt his tongue probing in between the toes to find and exploit the most ticklish spots on my whole body. I was beside myself. I shuddered and squealed in ticklish torment as he sucked my toes. This of course, only spurred him on. He had now found my weakest spot.
“EEEEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEE!!! MAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAASTER!!! NOT MY TOOHOHOHOHOHOES!!!” He grunted and continued, his mouth taking in my big toe, then both big toes at once, then the four smaller toes on my left, all in rapid succession. He voraciously devoured my ticklish toes and I could feel his moustache brushing the pads of my soles as he enjoyed his meal. All the while he kept tickling my soles with his fingers.
“AAAAHAHAAA… Oh… Oh my god… AAHAHAHAAA... NO… AAHAHAAHAAA… PLEASE…” My giggles came in little broken up bursts now, interspersed with shallow embarrassed little gasps of pleasure as my toes wiggled in his mouth. I felt his hand reach down again and forcefully stroke my ass, grabbing and squeezing the cheeks, lightly spanking and exploring my asshole and my ticklish balls.
He stopped and I gasped and giggled to a stop, sweating now. He climbed off from his position straddling me and hurried around the bed to where my head lay. His big arms reached over and pulled me over to the edge of the bed. He grasped his throbbing cock with one hand and introduced the tip to my lips and began wiping it all over my face.
“Is this what you want boy? You want to turn me on with your sexy ticklish feet do you? Do you want this?”
“yes… Yes Master I want it Master…” I said between panting for air. I could taste his salty pre cum on my lips. He re-introduced his cock to my mouth and stepped forward sliding it into my mouth as I willingly opened wide and sucked it. A moan of pleasure escaped my Master’s lips and his eyes closed as I lovingly sucked his cock in thanks for the tickle torture he had lavished on my feet.
“Wiggle your toes for me boy” he said, his eyes open again and fixed on my soles. His hand stroked my hair as his hips swayed back and forth a little, gently fucking my mouth. I wiggled my toes for him, glistening wet with his saliva.
“You like that boy? You like sucking your Master’s cock boy?”
“Mmmmm…” I murmured and continued.
“Point your toes for me boy. Soles down, stretched out and toes back up to the ceiling.” I obeyed unquestioningly.
“Oooooh… Yes… Good little tickle boy. You want more tickling? You love it don’t you?”
“Mmmmmhmmm…” I nodded. He pulled his cock out of my mouth.
“Tell me how much you love me tickling your feet”
“I love it Master. Please tickle my feet! Ignore my begging!”
What was I saying?! My mind raced as I struggled to come to terms with so many firsts all at once. I had certainly never sucked a cock before. It felt so good… But I was straight… And to actually ask him to carry on tickling my feet after I thought I might pee or pass out from the laughter… But it felt sooooo good…
The decision was quickly taken out of my hands. He once more climbed up into the driver’s seat of this odyssey of tickle discovery, straddled my legs once more with his huge hairy thighs and launched straight back into tickling my helpless tied feet. I dissolved immediately into happy squealing and giggling once more. He tickled my arches, he tickled my toes, he scratched his fingernails over my heels, he traced his fingernails u and down the outer sides of my feet, he scribbled his fingertips over the fleshy pads just south of my toes… And then once again he leaned in and sucked and licked and nibbled my toes. Once more I began happily begging him to stop and pleading for my sanity, knowing he would only do so in favour of some other perverse pleasure at my expense.
“HEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE!!! MAAHAHAHAHASTER!!! PLEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEASE!!!” My begging was music to his ears and he continued greedily gobbling up my toes, enclosing them four at a time in the hot wet warmth of his mouth and worming his torturous tongue in between them. I ground my hips into the bed, my own small cock rock hard but totally ignored as I giggled myself hoarse. I was his plaything. I was there for his pleasure, not mine. Even with closed eyes and in the midst of a panicked laughing fit I could have sworn I felt his gaze on the naked flesh of my bare ass as he helped himself to my soft ticklish feet.
The tickling went on for what seemed like an eternity of wonderful torture before he stopped once again and even more urgently rushed around to thrust his cock into my still giggling mouth. I sucked and pleasured his manhood gratefully once more.
“WIGGLE THOSE TOES!!” I obeyed.
“OOOOOH GOD YESSSS… POINT YOUR TOES!!” I pointed my tickled pink toes,
“OH… OOOOOOH…” My Master fucked my mouth and came a gushing load of hot salty cum into it which and I did my best to swallow. I struggled to slurp it up, dribbling some and still trying to pleasure his cock head. He withdrew and sat down on the floor by the bed where my face was and made eye contact. He sat there and smiled and I smiled back. The night was still young.

Love the back and forth between master and tickle/slave and how ticklish your pretty feet are.
I want to be tied next to you ...lol

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back