• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not getting cold feet are you M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I've always lead a pretty average life by most standards. I'd be lying if I said that getting ladies in my bed took no effort at all. Of course, I've still had my fair share of flings and relationships. I'm not a bad looking guy. I'm 22 years old, 6'0, about 170, well shaved and groomed over all my body. I like to think that a big part of me having a hard time with girls is my constant crappy financial situation. I work an office job nine to five, I drive a 90' Topaz that constantly gives me new things to replace and or fix. I never seem to have a single dime to spare after I get done paying the bills to my place. And just having moved leaving me with no friends or family in the state really didn't sit well with me. I'd say that my being sick of just barely getting by is the main reason that I did all this that I'm about to tell you.

I was pulled over on the side of the road last Friday night, having left work late as there was a meeting, so a good ten or fifteen miles from my house my 'dependable' car had started over-heating so my choices were to sit and wait, or try and fix the thing as if I knew how to. I'd taken a seat on the trunk of my car after getting sick of waiting inside when a truck pulled up behind me. Out from the truck came a large scruffy looking man. Just from his appearing and his pulling over I assumed he was a mechanic or familiar with cars so I eagerly welcomed Don's arrival. I told him a little bit about the car and instead of lifting up the hood he suggested we go to a bar just down the street and burn some time. Normally I'd have dismissed the thought of going to a bar with a guy, especially a guy like him, that I didn't know but I had nothing better to do.

Once there, we bought a couple rounds and talked about things of no real importance. Somewhere in the mix of it all I'd mentioned how I didn't have a whole lot of money I could spend on what I wanted to. He apparently gave this a little more thought than I did. No more than a half hour passed by before I decided I'd get back to my car and see if I could make it home. As I walked from the bar to my car, Don said he had a proposition for me. He tells me that he'll give me $1,500 cash if I'll leave my car where it is and come to his house for the weekend! This kind of money may not seem like much to a lot of people, but 1,500 un-taxed extra bucks to spend on whatever I wanted was very tempting.

On the other hand, I knew he didn't want me to come to his house to play catch and I've always been straight! Being with a man in that way simply wasn't on my 'To Do' list. I knew it was a stupid thing to ask, but it's the first thing that came to my lips

"Why?"

"Okay I'm a man with less than usual tastes." he said

"What would I have to do...?" I asked

"Anything I want you to do." he said

Ok, so it's not the smartest idea to give your self to a complete stranger for a weekend. It's not the most appealing idea to know that I'll probably be doing all sorts of sexual favors for this man in his 40's but I've got greed. I wanted the money, I needed the money, I accepted his offer. I hesitantly got in his truck, probably more nervous than I'd ever been in my life, and didn't say a single word. He didn't make any effort to start up any conversation on the way to his house, which was out in the middle of nowhere as far as I could tell. We drove for an hour, which seemed like days, on country roads that I'd never seen or heard of before. Finally we pulled up into the driveway. The houses had acres between them. All of the 'middle of nowhere' stuff made me even more nervous.

Don unlocked his door "Not getting cold feet are you?"

I came out of my little daze and shook my head

"No, just looking around."

Once inside the house I couldn't help but notice how normal it seemed. I sat down at the kitchen table as he began to make himself something to eat. Then the line-up of questions started:

"So, have you ever had sex with a man before?"

"No!"

"Ever wanted to?"

"No."

I knew I had nothing to hide, but these questions were really making me nervous. He continued on with a few more questions, sticking to the sex theme, then suggested I go use the bathroom if I needed to. Despite it being a very weird thing to say, I jumped at the opening to leave the room and get a few minutes to relax. I went in the bathroom and sat down on the toilet with my head in my hands. I needed to calm down, recollect my thoughts, get a hold of myself. I just had to endure this for a couple nights then I get paid all that money. I hadn't even started though, and I felt like I was ready to throw up I was so nervous. Then came a knock at the door

"You about done in there Mike?"

I got up and flushed the toilet, just to make it look like I had a valid reason for taking so long, then stepped out.

"I'm done"

He motioned for me to follow him down the hall where he pointed out his bedroom, then one door down, mine. He opened the door to a room with a bed, dresser, mirror, and a single lamp. No windows or light fixtures on the ceiling, just the lamp. He told me to get undressed but could leave shoes and socks on and sit at the edge of the bed. While I was doing this, he went to his room for something. During my idle time I noticed the hooks on the ceiling. Upon his return with several strands of rope, I figured out real quick what those hooks would be for. I turned my body to the side slightly trying to conceal as many parts of my body as I could not being comfortable naked infront of anyone. Especially a guy like this.

He told me to lie back and put my hands up over my head. I could think of several things I'd rather do, but I complied. Laying on my back, I could feel him tie each one of my hands to a bed post. After he'd finished, I pulled and twisted at each hand testing to see if I could get out. The rope was as tight as could be around my wrists and I didn't have a single inch of slack. Don knelt d started tying each of my ankles togeher and attached them to the end of the bed. I felt very vulnerable not being able to move a single inch hardly.

Don sat on the side of the bed and finally spoke again oddly I thought when he said it repeating himself ""Not getting cold feet are you?"

I made a dumb joke not thinking "No Don very hot, sweaty size 12's!"

He smiled making me nervous as he went to the end of the bed and unlaced my shoes and slid them off then sniffed my black nylon socked feet and ran his tongue slowly and methodically over and over the socked soles of my feet, sending chills through me.

"Oh you fucking pervert, licking my damned smelly feet" I seethed.

"A deals, a deal" he said and sucked my socked toes, holding my feet tightly in his big hands.

While holding my feet tightly, his thumbs pressed hard against the soles of them and he gave each sole a long lick

"I love tickle torturing handsome business guy's feet" Don said and you're right, you haven't got cold feet!"

"T-tickle my feet?" I asked and gulped hard, knowing just how sensitive my feet really are!

"Yep and as luck would have it tonight you were there" Don said as he leaned closer into my bound feet

He relished in the sweaty smell of them he described not as girlfriends have as being pungent but as raunchy and addictive and after the weekend with him, he certainly proved his appreciation of this to me as I was forbidden to wash them, being subjected to them given regular tongue baths from him. He certainly had a thing for my feet in stinky black nylon socks, when allowed short sleeps wearing them! The Sunday night he tickled both socked feet with a vengeance raking the tines of the plastic fork along my nylon black socked feet as well as the quill end of the feather which made little holes in them! Highly effective torture I squirmed around and he used scissors to cut a hole in the toes of my socks and slid the electric toothbrushes down inside my socks they held the horrendous revolving bristles against my soles in place enjoying watching me suffer laughing my guts out and bucking on the bed as the bastard asking me if it tickled and to mark it out of ten as a tickling tool, there were two, one for each foot but the soinicare rated an 11 and more!

Anyway this last Friday night having enjoyed really inhaling my foot smell deeply from my socks for goodness knows how long he then gave me instructions to obey without questioning them!

"Curl those toes for me!" he said

I froze up for a moment but dreading what might happen if didn't quickly gave in. My toes curling, my soles wrinkling up in front of him

"Very good! Now spread them, please." I didn't hesitate this time, I just fanned my toes out as far as they could go, flexing, fully exposing my smooth soles to him

"Now, if you please, wiggle them for a while. Help me keep entertained." I began to move them again, just slowly alternating between curling and flexing them, my soles scrunching and smoothing rhythmically.

"That's good so now an itinery of the weekend and tickling will be a major event on both your socked and bare feet, I have already detected they're sensitive so will be fun to explore their potential. All intensities soft, gentle, playful, erotic, intense and tortuous and with an arsenal of tools you will feel and blindfold identify and score out of 10 for effectiveness! Then foot worship will significantly figure, each of your toes sensuously sucked and licked, toes spaced and licked in between, every inch of both soles licked, kissed, rubbed, fondled and caressed!

Everything organised he was thorough in his planning and execution to detail so was not surprised to learn he served in Iraq against Saddam Hussein and told me he'd had a lot of fun with selected captured Iraqui soldiers and said though not reported at Guantanamo Bay prisoners in orange suits, white socks and blindfold with earphones on so they could not see or hear their attackers often amused certain captors who would tickle their socked soles and at night for sleep deprivation with their socks off and secured to their beds rudely awaken them tickling their bare feet! He shocked me but seemed to know what he was saying and Don with his predilection would I thought!

He then peeled off both my socks and faced the wiggling toes he told me to wiggle! Licking his lips he began sucking and nibbling the toes of my right foot and I trying not to react chewing on my lips but his moist tongue slowly explored each of the enticing feet that lay before him. He lightly stroked his fingers along the soft soles, making me moan and jump as I lost the power of control and giggled and as he continued my giggles got louder. He then massaged my bare feet softly kissing my toes! His light touch gaining more pressure and his fingers stroked under all my toes of both feet at once!

"HAHHAHAHAHAHAA Don't tickle my toes!" I yelled out

Don looked at me shaking his head as he pulled the toes back and lightly tickled the stretched toe bases of first my right then my left foot. I could do nothing but try pulling free and laugh like mad when he rapidly raked his nails along my soft bare soles mocking me with comments like “Aw does Mike have ticklish tootsies?” as he began nibbling my toes again and slipped his tongue in between them. I really wondered if I had sold my sole - pun intended - soul to the devil?

Don's fingers scraped up and down my ridiculously ticklish bare soles! sensitive bare soles, then he used a hairbrush to attack my soles and intermixed this with his tongue and fingers in spider-tickling style as he told me! He then resumed orally enjoying my feet with his tongue slipping in between each toe and a single finger teasing my sole so the toes of the same foot being tickled would wiggle in my mouth! A finger outlined my feet and saliva lubed stroked across my arches and up to my toes which fascinated him being so immediately responsive to his tickling expertise!

During breaks telling me of his adventures as a devious tickler which were extensive which gave me good reason to fear the weekend of hellish torment I endured but I am $1,500 richer but worked for it! In breaks a gentle rubbing of my feet, his massage technique I can say relaxing and a welcomed relief! Mostly though I remember begging him to stop and desperately struggling to pull my feet free from his ticklish assaults! Don enjoyed thoroughly licking and sucking my feet coating them with his saliva which was devastating when the bristles of the electric toothbrush were run along my soles and under my toes, my reactions peaked and I exploded with uncontrollable laughter when this happened and it was fortunate for him that he has no neighbours! I will leave you to imagine the weekend but basically a repeat of all of the above but using a feather, dried up nib of a merker pen, electric toothbrush, hairbrush, pipe-cleaners, Q-Tips and favourites of his, fingers and tongue!

I enjoy all of your stories but I really like this one because the scenario is something that I wish/want to have happen for real. It would be a dream come true to be the tickler in this story.

Thanks I aim to please and gratifying to know I am succeeding!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back