• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tony's tickle torture dungeon (m/m)

sean901

TMF Regular
I was finally going to live out one of my ultimate sexual fantasies, getting tickle tortured by two completely insane sadists with tickle fetish's. I was so nervous with anticipation that my palms were sweating profusely. And what made it even worse was the fact that I had to travel all the way from the UK to the US before my fantasy would play out and become reality. It was a 13 hour flight from Leeds to Michigan, and all I would be thinking about for the whole journey, was the extreme situation I would be finding myself in the following day. I'd seen the photos of the tickle torture dungeon, the stretching rack, the tools, so I had a good visual image of what to expect, and it made the anticipation all the much more intense. I had to knock down a few mini bottles of JD before I could nod off for the flight. As I woke up, the plane was getting ready to land. Instantly the anxiety of anticipation hit me again like a lead weight in my stomach, as I pictured my helpless naked body stretched out on the rack, down in Tony's tickle torture dungeon, while he and his helping hand Mike went to work on me.

I love tickle torture. It's such a rush for me, better than any drug or experience I've had, and I've had a few.. But the thing is, I'm really fucking ticklish. I mean on a scale of 1 to 10, we're talking easily 9 and a half, and even a full blown 10 with the right set of hands. So tickle torture for me actually is torture. I scream, I beg, I pull on those restraints as hard I can, and I only hope that they're sturdy enough to hold me. Usually they are, but I've snapped the shit out of a few so called secure restraints in the past. However I knew that this particular experience was going to be one of the most intense I'd ever had. Securely stretched out, helpless and alone in a dungeon with 2 insane tickle sadist nut jobs, was going to break me, and that turned me on and terrified me at the same time. The thought of losing my mind completely, unable to do anything to make it stop, was completely absorbing my thoughts.

"Please fasten your seatbelt sir.... Sir?" I awoke from my fantasy. "Yes, sorry", I quickly replied to the air hostess. The plane was now preparing to land, which meant I had no more than a couple of hours before I would be getting strapped into the dreaded rack.
As the plane was descending I looked out of the window with curiosity. I'd never been to the US before and had only experienced it through my TV screen. Even so, the excitement of visiting Tony's tickle torture dungeon easily surpassed any enthusiasm I had for finally getting to see Uncle Sam. That would come later.

As we exited the plane, I made my way as quickly as I could to the exit, where Tony would be waiting.
"Hey Shaun". Tony greeted me with a warm welcome, and firmly shook my hand. "How was the flight?" "Ah, you know, a little bit long and uneventful" I replied. He smiled, "Yeah, I'll bet. Don't worry though, we'll make it worth your while." He looked at me with a big beaming grin, teeth whiter than I'd ever seen, and with a slightly evil look in his eyes. I chuckled, slightly nervous. "Oh yeah, I don't doubt that."

In the car we made some small talk at first, but quickly got onto the subject of why I was here. "So you ready for some serious shit?" He said excitedly. "For sure, but I'm nervous as hell." I replied. "Sure you are. And you should be! Don't worry though, we'll go gentle with ya.." he said with a hint of irony. "Yeah sure you will. Anyway, I don't expect any mercy," I said this as my cock started to get rock hard. "And you shall receive none my friend. You talk a big talk, you do know that me and Mike have been doing this for over ten years? If it's merciless you want, then you've come to the right place. But I don't know that you'll be so sure about it when we've got you strapped down to the rack. Haha!" He laughed loudly and sadistically, and patted me hard on the shoulder. I also had a large grin on my face. "But it's ok, we're nice guys really, wouldn't hurt a fly. We just love to put a man through tickle hell every now and again. So tell me, what are your stats?" Oh man, I thought. Should I tell him? It would mean that there wouldn't be much time between me getting strapped down and them breaking my sorry naked ass. But the thought of that turned me on even more, so I told him. "Well, I'm actually pretty ticklish almost everywhere", I could see the excitement light up in his eyes. "Ohhh really?" "Yeah, I'm most ticklish on my pits and sides. Also on my knees and thighs is pretty deadly, on my stomach, and of course, what kind of a lee would I be if my feet weren't extremely ticklish?. I looked at him, and could see that he knew he'd hit the jackpot. "Well, I almost feel sorry for you Shaun. I mean, you're ticklish almost everywhere, and there's gonna be two of us. You do realise what that means, right? It's gonna be relentless. Nonstop, for hours. After a while, we'll take it in turns, so if one of us gets tired, the other one will be ready to go." He looked at me and nodded. "Oh yeahhhh". I also grinned, but at the same time I was shaking with nervous anticipation. My palms were sweating like crazy.

Finally we arrived at his place. It was pretty big and expensive looking. "Nice! What is it you said you do again?" I asked him. "Software engineer. I need a big place to fit my dungeon in." he chuckled. As we went inside, he led me to the living room where Mike was waiting. Mike stood up. "Hi Shaun, how are you?" He shook my hand. "Yeah good thanks. Obviously shitting myself though.." He looked me up and down and grinned, "Well, I can't say I blame you for being nervous. I'm not even sure you know what you're in for." "I think I do, and that's why I'm shitting myself" I replied. "Do you want a drink or anything Shaun?" said Tony. "No I'm ok, I'm ready to go when you guys are." They looked at each other and nodded. "We're ready to go alright" said Mike. "Well, this is the way to my tickle torture dungeon, where all the fun and madness happens." Tony said as he eagerly led me towards a set of steps.

When we got down to the basement, I quickly looked around for the rack. There it was, at the far side of the room. Pulley, lever and all. My cock was throbbing. As we approached the rack, I looked at it with sheer delight. What a piece of equipment. Purely designed for stretching and torturing. My oh my, what a wonderfully bizarre world we live in. I quickly started to strip, a little embarrassed by the fact that I had a huge erection. They both looked at my cock, raising their eyebrows and smiling. "Well well well," said Tony. "Looks like we have plenty to play with there." "Mmmm" said Mike. "That cock is aching for a long, slow edging session. But don't get too excited yet Shaun, it's going to be a while before you get to shoot a load.. Hours, even."

I lay down on the rack as they started to secure my limbs. I closed my eyes and was momentarily in sub space heaven. Nothing quite beats the feeling of getting strapped down by two sadists, and I'm sure any masochist would agree. Once secured, Mike went to the lever and started slowly stretching me out. The feeling of being stretched was even hotter than being tied down. My cock was dripping with precum. Once stretched out, almost completely immobile, they started to secure my upper arms and thighs with even more straps. Holy fucking shit, I thought. I can't move an inch! The straps tightened, and I pulled to see how much wiggle room I had. I had none. They both began chuckling, with a tone of almost comical depravity.

"Hmmhmmhmmmm. What have we got here? A fine ass young Brit, all this way from home, strapped down and naked in my dungeon. You poor thing." said Tony. "Mmmm yeah, and ticklish as hell I've heard." said Mike. "Shall we find out just how ticklish?" "Hell yeahh!" Tony said with pure enthusiasm. And within seconds, they both started to attack my upper body, probing and digging into my ribs with lethal precision and ferocious pressure. I screamed at the top of my lungs. I pulled on my restraints harder than I ever thought I was physically able to, but there was no mobility, and no respite. Not even a second of a breather, for at least 10 minutes straight, but for what felt like an hour, they tortured the most sensitive areas on my upper body. Four hands savagely digging into my helpless torso, alternating with lightning proficiency between my pits and ribs. I started to beg. "Guyysssss please give me a minute." They just giggled mercilessly, like a set of evil twin brothers. "Ohh no, you asked for this, and this is what you're gonna get. Scream as loud as you want, this shit is sound proof!" Tony sounded as cruel as the devil. At that point, I knew my pleads were only fueling the fire. I'd got more than I'd bargained for, and it was too late to get out. I'd passed the point of no return.

Then, as quickly as they started, they ceased. But only for a few seconds, as Mike slowly strolled down towards my helpless soles, and very lightly began stroking them with his fingertips. Again I yanked on the restraints to no avail. "Some fucking ticklish soles here man," said Mike excitedly. "Oh yeah?" Said Tony. I couldn't see Tony, he'd gone to go get something from a cupboard behind me. I looked down at Mike as he continued to softly stroke my soles. My cock was still throbbing, and flailing around as I tried to pull on the tight restraints around my legs and ankles. The light stroking sensations were dreadful. Not hard enough to be torturous, but just soft enough to drive me insane. Tony appeared with a bottle of oil, pouring it into his hands. I was kind of hoping that it was for my rock hard cock, but he started to rub it into my upper body. Then he just started pouring the oil onto me excessively. Once I was blathered in oil, Mike quickly came back around to my upper body. "Guys, please no." "Awww" said Tony, "what's wrong? You feeling a little ticklish?" And with that, they both started to attack my upper body again, with even more devastating precision than before. Their hands moved around my body so quickly and in such perfect synchronicity with one another, that I was ready to pass out. But if only I could have. All I could do was scream and pull, but without any mercy, and without any mobility.
This torture went on for what seemed like a long, long time. What was probably about 30 minutes, felt like 2 hours. I kept thinking to myself, when will they get tired. It must be tiring, but their hands just seemed to effortlessly glide around my upper body, all the while digging in with devastating pressure and accuracy. I felt my voice starting to go with all the screaming.

Finally, they stopped. They were both breathing heavily. At last they were tired. But no, Tony quickly walked down to my legs and started to pour oil all over my thighs and knees. Me and my big mouth. Mike quickly walked back down to my soles, and put his hand out toward Tony for the oil. Tony passed the bottle of oil and then lightly began tickling my thighs. Again I tried to get away, and again the restraints didn't give an inch. Mike poured the oil into his hands with a huge grin on his face. "Ohh yeahh. Soft fucking soles here Tone!" He started to dig his fingertips hard into my feet, under the toes, scraping up and down the soles. I pulled with all my might, and let out a high pitched shriek. They both laughed loudly. "Haha you aint going nowhere piggy!" The high pitched sound set Tony off, and he started to dig into my legs and knees hard. Fingers slipping and gliding around my legs so quickly and brutally. I felt something hard digging into my soles. The brush, fuck me I didn't even see them take it out.. Mike began viciously scraping the brush into my soles all the while pouring the bottle of oil over my feet. There was no doubt about it, these guys weren't playing. I was absolutely exhausted from screaming and yanking on the restraints, and I could pull no more. My screams had turned into low pitched howls.

Tony made his way to my feet, and picked up a brush. Mike stopped tickling for minute, and they both looked at me with pure sadistic joy. "Right, we've got four brushes down here, a bottle of oil, and two very soft ticklish feet. This isn't looking good for you my friend", said Tony. They held the brushes up so I could see them, and I gave out a cry. "Awwwwww fuck sake you evil bastards!" "Hahaha yep but you love it, look at that cock, still hard as wood," said Mike. They looked at each other, "you ready to tickle torture some soft feet?" said Tony. "I was born ready" replied Mike. And with that, four brushes, two on each foot, began scraping deep into my oil drenched soles. I started to scream loudly again. "I think we need to put a gag in this one Tony." Tony got up, as Mike quickly started tickling both feet. Tony went back to the cupboard, and brought out a ball gag. He looked at me, "You wanna gag boy?" Rrrrrrrrrrr yeahhhh" I said, clenching my jaw. Mike stopped tickling for a minute. The gag was placed into my mouth and securely fastened. "I've got something else for you" said Tony as he took out a blind fold and tied it around my head. I hadn't requested one, but I certainly didn't have much to say about it.

Gagged and blindfolded, I was in utter tickle torture heaven and hell at the same time. Maybe they're the same thing, but when those brushes started scraping and all I could do was scream into that gag, in complete darkness, I felt like it was more hell than anything I'd ever experienced.

After what was easily 30 minutes of torturing my feet, it finally ceased. My body was dripping with oily sweat, and my limbs were starting to ache. I could sense someone walking over to the lever, and they stretched me out even further. At the same time, Mike tightened all of the straps, and I was again completely immobile. "We don't want you getting away now do we?" Tony said as he pulled the lever. "He ain't going nowhere for a while yet.." said Mike. I could feel them both at either side of me, and I pleaded with any kind of god, if there was one, for them not to start tickling my upper body again. I couldn't handle it. There was just no way. But as sure as I knew it, those lethal, deathly destructive oily fingers started probing my upper body with intense force. I screamed, and screamed into that gag. And oh did I try and pull on those restraints, but there was no respite, no letting up, no mercy. One of them started using one hand to tickle my legs, and then another. I would have paid good money to get out of that situation at that precise moment, but at the same time, I would have jumped straight back in after a few minutes. But there was no break. Those four hands just wouldn't let up, and they were completely unpredictable. One second all the way up in my pits, the next on my knees, then ribs, in no particular fashion. I felt like I could have gone mad, and in fact I was sure that if they didn't stop soon, I could quite easily lose my mind during that evening. I'd got more than I'd bargained for, but at the same time, I knew that this was what I'd secretly wanted. Oh if only they would stop for a second, I thought. My muffled screams were music to their ears, and I knew that, but I couldn't stop screaming if I wanted to. I felt one of them walk down towards my feet, again scraping with the brushes, up and down, side to side, while the other remained on my upper body. This must have gone on for an hour before they let up. I was gasping for breath, and completely drenched in sweat.

"Well!" said Tony. "I think we've just about broken the young lad. Mike sniggered "Awww do we have to stop? I could go on for much longer. Maybe we should keep him down here. He's by far the most ticklish fucking guy I've ever met", he said as he dug a finger into my ribs, causing me to convulse and give out a groan. "Well yeah, you're right about that. But the poor lad is just about ready to pass out, ain't that right Shaun?" I nodded my head quickly, "mmmhhmmmmhhmmm". "But, maybe another hour wouldn't hurt so much," Tony said playfully. Those bastards were really toying with me. They knew I couldn't go another hour without losing my sanity. They sniggered evilly. "We're just fucking with ya. I think it's about time we went to work on this cock, don't you Mike?" "Hell yeahhh".

I was utterly exhausted, and the initial enthusiasm I had for a long edging session had all but disappeared. Nevertheless, I felt the cold oil being poured onto my balls and cock, and four hands slowly massaging it in. I quickly became hard, as one pair of hands lightly stroked the shaft, while another gently caressed the head. It felt amazing, but the exhaustion was getting the better of me, and I wanted out. One hand started to tickle my balls, and I gave out a shriek and started to pull on the restraints. One of them walked back over to the lever, and stretched me out even more. By this point I was so broken I didn't care, and just surrendered to the moment. I wasn't going anywhere soon. Four hands were again caressing my cock and balls, and I felt like I was getting close to orgasm. "Now boy, listen very carefully. If you cum, without our permission, then we start all over again with this tickling session. You got it?" I gave out a muffled yell. I couldn't believe what they were saying. I was about to orgasm, and they were threatening me with more tickle torture. And as they knew very well, and as I knew so very well, I would be even more ticklish after an orgasm. I began to panic. I started to think about having dinner at my grandmas to fight off the urge to cum. I could hear one of them getting something from the cupboard, and I felt utterly terrified. It was a fucking fleshlite. Those bastards. They slipped it onto my well oiled cock, and began slowly jerking me off with it. It felt tight around my hard cock, the soft cushioning inside gently clutching, massaging. I did everything I could to stop myself from cumming. I tried to think about the most mundane of things, but that sensation would just not let up. I knew I only had a few more minutes before I would explode. And then, it stopped. The felshlite was pulled off my throbbing cock, and I felt relieved, but also frustrated at the same time. I really wanted to cum, but knew that the consequences would be devastating. "That feel good Shaun?" said Tony. "Look at that cock, it's about ready to shoot a fucking massive load. I wonder how long we can keep it on the edge, ready to explode." The more they talked about cumming, the more I wanted to cum. I wanted it so badly. After a few minutes, they started again with the fleshlite. One hand started tickling my balls, and I knew that I didn't have long left. "Mmmmmmmmm" I gave out a long groan. And then, again, the motion stopped, and the fleshlite was pulled off. I couldn't stand it. I wanted to cum more than anything, and I was even willing to endure more tickle torture for that sweet orgasm. I felt two hands tickling my feet, and I pulled on the restraints, my hard cocking flailing all over the place. The tickling stopped, and again the fleshlite was placed back on, slowly but surely, up and down, driving me to the edge. This went on for some time. I mean, I'd lost all concept of time, but I'm guessing that they must have been teasing me with that fleshlite for well over an hour. My cock was so hard it hurt like hell. Not only that but my bladder was full. I wanted to cum at that point more than anything. More than I wanted to get out of that rack. Finally, they agreed that it was time. "Shall we treat our tickle slave to a nice hot orgasm?" Tony asked Mike. "Oh yeah, lets see this boy shoot a hot load". "Ohh thank you, I thought." The fleshlite started to bounce quickly up and down, and I gave out a loud groan into the gag. I was about have an orgasm like I'd never had before. As the fleshlite speeded up again, I lost all control and squirted out what felt like all the cum inside my balls. "Mmmmmmmmmppphhhhh" I yelled into the gag. When it was over, I laid there for a minute, completely shattered. They pulled of the fleshlite, and I thought it would take my cock with it. I was in agony.

I was waiting for the tickle torture to begin, quivering with fear. "Look at him, this is one broken tickle slave right here" said Mike. "Yep, I think we can safely say that we broke this one in real good. You ready for some more tickle torture now Shaun?" I quickly shook my head from side to side, and yelled no into the gag as loudly as I could. They both laughed with utter joy at my predicament. "We're just fucking with ya mate! We don't wanna scare you off. We want you to come back some time real soon!" said Tony. And with that, they released me from the rack. My limbs were aching like crazy, my ribs and pits bruised, and I was completely drained, but boy did I feel good. Best experience ever, better than any drug.

Awesome story Sean. Not dissimilar to a few fantasies I've had.

Oh wow, this is an absolutely fantastic story! It's the best tickle story I've ever read! Now, to find two guys to do this to me in real life hehe :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back