• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Patrick and his tickle toy (me) Part 2. M/M Explicit and intense

Eejit

TMF Poster
Patrick left me tied there on the bed panting to get my breath back as he sat down on the floor opposite me stroking his spent cock. We just looked at each other for a while, him with a look of satisfaction and ownership on his face and a tiny flame of predatory hunger still burning. My cheeks were flushed with embarrassment and I struggled to keep eye contact. My thoroughly raped feet and wet toes still protruded upwards behind me.
“Did you enjoy that tickle boy?” I blushed again and just nodded.
“I’ve never tickled a wiling ticklee like that ever before, and certainly not one as ticklish as you. You’re so much fun to tickle. I am not done with you yet boy, not by a long shot. Your feet are my property now, do you understand?” I nodded once more.
“I am going to be tickling you all night until we have to check out tomorrow morning. You will tell me when you need to go to the toilet. At all other times you will remain tied up as I see fit and you will always address me as ‘Master’. Do you understand tickle boy?” I nodded. His words sent my pulse racing again and another surge of lust to my cock.
He got up, threw the duvet over me and slunk off out of view over to the small desk in the room and I heard him fumbling around in his belongings and his discarded suit. I heard him sit down and I just lay there helpless. I had no idea when he intended to strike next. After about 5 minutes he came back over and pulled the duvet off me again.
“Round two.” He stated calmly and walked back around to my feet, sat down straddling them and launched straight back into tickling. I convulsed in ticklishness as his fingers first made contact with my soft soles. I barely had time to react before I was giggling like a schoolgirl and squirming around between his thighs. My feet seemed to have become even more sensitive during the break.
“HEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! AAHAHAAAAA!! NO NO NO NOOOHOHOOOAAHAHAHAHAAA!!!”
He brought his hairy tanned thighs in tighter, clamping my pale legs in place between them and worked his fingers over my flapping protesting feet, taking detours from my soft creamy white arches and pinkish heels and pads to wander down around my ankles, to the tops of my feet and up to my toes. Stroking lightly up the tops of my feet from ankle to toes elicited a rising shrill yelp as he grazed the toes, so he settled in and repeated this many times. Each time I heard myself making the same little ticklish squeal as his fingertips grazed my toes and I could do nothing about it. I could feel his cock getting hard again as my feet brushed against it in their futile struggles.
“EeeeeeheheheeeeHEEEEEEEEHAHAHA!!!NOOOO!!” … as he lightly drew his fingertips up the tops of my feet and brushed upwards past my toes.
“EeeeeeheheheheheeeeeeeHEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHAHAHAANOOOO HOHO!!” … as he lightly drew his fingers up and past my toes once again.
He started to extend the gaps between attacks, watching me as I lay comparatively still, quivering in silence waiting for the next attack. Then it came, from my ankles all the way up and tickling my toes for an instant once again, and again the squeal of girlish ticklishness escaped my lips without my brain’s permission. I knew he was loving my reactions. They were a surprise to me. He was quickly learning exactly how to bring them forth and he was starting to develop preferences for which squeaks, squeals, giggles and belly laughs he wanted to hear to turn him on the most.
We hit another pause and I stopped still again, eyes clamped shut, big silly grin on my face, waiting… the pause went on… I started to think he had become distracted by something but the all ten of his fingers landed back around right in the middle of my arches and I bucked in surprise and belly laughed hard.
“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAAAAAA…” *gasp* “MAHAHAAAASTER!! PLEEEHEHEHEASE!!!”
“Every time you beg me to stop I am going to spank you.” He spanked my ass playfully and then returned straight to my soles without delay. His pattern dissolved and his fingers wandered, spider tickling all over every inch of my feet.
“MASTER PLEEHEHEHEHEEASE!!” He spanked me again. The brief sharp spank gave me a second’s relief from the maddening tickling on my feet and even though I loved the tickling I couldn’t help grabbing for every opportunity for relief.
“PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!” I tried, wondering if he would go for it. Hecraned his head to one side and smiled at me.
“Oooh, really? A smart little tickle boy eh? Spanking over for now tickle boy. New punishment.” He went straight for my toes, tickling alternately underneath and then the tops and then underneath again as I tried in vain to wiggle them defensively. I pressed my face into the bed and dropped into silent laughter and tears perforated by loud vocal gasps. Every muscle in my body was taut as he tortured my unbearably ticklish toes for what seemed like an eternity but was in fact closer to 20 seconds. Then he stopped again and allowed me to get my breath back. I was a sweaty crying giggling mess.
“In a playful mood are we? I will have my way with these pretty feet of yours tickle boy. Don’t smart me again boy or I’ll tickle just your toes until you pee or pass out.” I wanted him to and I didn’t.
“No Master, I’m sorry Master…” I panted into the bed.
A stringy drop of pre cum dripped down from his cock onto my ankle and dribbled down my calf. He was enjoying every second of tickling me and his huge wide cock was aching throbbing hard again. I wondered what he might want to do to me with it this time… I didn’t have much time for thinking before the tickling started again. He concentrated on my heels for a while, holding his face in close so that my wiggling flapping feet pattered against his moustache as he tickled them. He began stroking up my soles from heel to toes in long slow deliberate predictable strokes, bringing the intensity down a little.
“Try to keep your feet still for me tickle boy. See if you can.” I giggled away softly and happily and my feet quivered and twitched in place as I tried not to move them. His face was right there just touching them and I could feel his breath on them. I craned my head back to watch him enjoying my feet while I was able to between fits of tortured squirming. He was mesmerised, staring at my toes right in front of his eyes as he continued gently tickling me. He noticed me looking and smiled. Then, maintaining eye contact he postured up a little, leaned over and slid my toes into his mouth and began suck-tickling them. My fists clenched and I involuntarily moaned in delight and my laughter stepped up a little. I was also mesmerised looking back and watching him eating my toes for his dinner.
“Heeheheheee… heheheee… aahahaahahahaha… Maaahahaster… I love that… ohmygod it tickles… heheheeeheheeee…” He smiled around my toes and his tongue became a little more insistent, flicking back and forth over the tender spots in between my toes. The sweet spots. I gave into it completely and lay there cooing and giggling like a fool, all pretences of masculinity gone and shivering in pleasure as my young toes received their tender ministrations from his hot wet mouth, probing tongue and bristly moustache. He drove his hips forward pressing his cock between my shins as he sucked my toes.
“Ahahahahahaaaaa… oooh my… Ahaaahahahahaaaa… oooooohmygod… EEEEEEEEEEEHeeheheheheheeeeheheheheee…”
His hands wandered down again finding my ass, the down to my hips where they began tweaking and probing, then gliding back up over my ass cheeks in feather light strokes. I never knew my ass was ticklish! He managed to get all 5 of the toes of my left foot in his mouth and grunted as he drove his hips forward again, drooling a little to run down my sole and down my ankle. Then he took my toes out of his mouth, rose up, shuffled forward and slid his cock between my soles form behind. He grasped my feet and turned them inward to form a tunnel of soft ticklish sole to fuck. He began thrusting upwards and I could feel how warm his slippy-slidey cock head was between my toes,lubed with his pre cum.
He stopped thrusting, worked his fingers in and tickled my soles urgently making me laugh and squirm and struggle against the hogties again, just for a few moments. Then he turned my soles inwards once more and continued fucking them.
“Ooooh where have you been tickle boy? Where have these pretty soles been hiding?... Oooooh fuck yessss….”
He held my soles together with one hand and continued fucking them, his huge cock pumping piston like between the soft white arches. With his other hand he started to lightly tickle my toes again. I responded just as he knew I would, like flicking a switch I let out that rising yelp, dissolving into giggles again. He tickle-fucked my poor defenceless feet a little longer then he clapped both hands on the outsides of my feet, pushed them together and fucked faster and harder…
“Ooooh… OOOOH… OOOOOOOOH!!” He gritted his teeth as he came another generous load of hot cum in between my feet. Some spurted out and landed in globs on my ass and the rest oozed pleasingly between my toes and ran down my soles and the tops of my feet. He paused for a minute, just breathing and then slumped back spent once more. I stroked my feet and toes together, squishing the cum between my toes and covering my feet in it.
The night was still young.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back