• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the girlfriend and her evil mother! Part 8 ???/?

smart-tickler

As Josh's fingers made contact with Kim's bare sole she immediately flinched. He tickled up and down her sole, and Kim stopped tickling Maggie and placed her two hands on the bed beside Maggie ribs. Josh couldn't tell if she was ticklish. If she was, she was trying desperately to hide it. Josh tickled harder and now with his left hand getting both feet. It became obvious that Kim was trying to hold it in but in the end she couldn't 'hehehehehahahaha stop it hahahahaha'. Kim couldn't help but lift her bum off her heels. She wanted to get her feet away from the tickling fingers. Josh then grabbed hold of Kim' right ankle and pulled it out from under her. He couldn't believe it, for once he was faster than Kim. However, Kim, skilled as ever managed to get her leg free and she began tickling Josh's upper body with her bare foot. Josh tried to grab the cheeky foot but Kim was too fast and she began to get his sides and belly with her big toe. 'hehehehehe' Josh squirmed and giggled. However Amber who had been standing by watching all of this, saw an opportunity while Kim was distracted. She grabbed hold of both kim's wrists and swiftly pulled Kim's arms out from under her. This caused kim to lose her balance falling flat on her stomach. josh was then able to pin Kim' right leg down to the deck bed and cuff her ankle to Maggies ankle. Kim had managed to break free of Ambers wrist hold. But josh then grabbed hold of kim's left ankle. Trapping her ankle with his underarms and began tickling away at Kim's bare sole 'hehehehe, Josh you little ****……stohohohohohohp' but Josh then with presence of mind threw the key to Amber and continued tickling Kim's trapped ticklish left sole. 'hehehehehahahahaha your in so much trouble now Josh hahahahahhaha stohohohohohop.' Kim was far too concerned about her foot being tickled that she didn't notice Amber release Maggie's arms from the top of the bed. Amber grabbed hold of Kim's wrists again and tried to pull her arms up to where the handcuffs were at the top of the bed. Kim with her strength resisted and then turned her hands so that she now had had hold of Ambers wrists. But Amber was determined and kept pulling as Kim held onto her wrists. 'help me Maggie' pleaded Kim, still laughing as Josh was tickling her left foot' Kim was able to start tickling Amber with one hand while she held on to her with the other. Amber laughing, tried to pull away stretching Kim's body out. 'please Maggie….help' Maggie looked at kim's outstretched body in her black bikini. She was completely vulnerable as she was stretched out tickling Amber while having one foot tickled by josh. 'my god I've wanted to do this for a long long time' said Maggie grinning mischievously. And with that she reached out and began to tickle Kim's ribs with her skilled tickling fingers and long nails.

'nooooohohohohohoh stohohohohohop hehehehehahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha' Kim was very ticklish and her husky voice was extremely loud as she laughed and squirmed under Maggies tickling attack. She let go of Amber and tried to defend herself against Maggies tickling while Josh continued on her feet. Realising she was distracted he now cuffed her other ankle to Maggie's ankle and tickled both her bare soles at the same time. Kim was in hysterics now as both her ribs and feet were being relentlessly tickled and finally Amber got hold of her left wrist and with both hands she pulled Kim's arm above her head, exposing that whole side for Maggie to tickle away at. and tickle Maggie did. Kim was laughing so hard now, she lost all her strength and Amber was able to cuff her left wrist to be top of the deck bed stretching her out. Kim now only had one arm to defend with and it didn't take Amber, who was in a ruthless mood, long to get a hold of that other arm. With with the help of Maggie tickling away at Kim's squirming ticklish body, she was able to cuff Kim's other wrist above her head. Making her totally vulnerable to the tickling hands of the 3 ticklers, who were hungary for revenge. At that point they both stopped tickling Kim. Amber pulled Kim's sunglasses off her face to see the fear in her eyes. 'so dearest mother, give me one good reason why we shouldn't tickle you all day long?' asked Amber, teasing her mother and enjoying the turning of the tables. Kim didn't answer. 'if you don't give us an answer we will tickle you as hard as we can all afternoon' said Josh, unbelievably turned on by the situation. 'you better not tickle me or you will all pay' yelled Kim. A tremble in her voice. So different already from the calm controlled voice she usually had. 'i promise i will never tickle you guys again if you let me go. 'you can surely understand that we can't pass up this opportunity for revenge' said Josh. 'this is payback mum, for all the tickling you have done to us' said Amber. As she jumped on top of her mother. 'if you admit to us that you are a very naughty women and you deserve to be punished when we will consider letting you go.' said Amber, cheeky as ever. 'i will get you back so bad if you do this Amber. How dare you speak to your mother like that' 'ah well, you asked for it mum.' And with that Amber dug her nails into Kim' sides sending her into screaming hysterics. 'nohohohohoh waaaaaait waaaaait hehehehehahahahahaha.' Maggie then continued on her ribs and underarms as josh applied some tanning oil on her bare soles and tickled away at them. 'noooohohohohohohohohohho stohohohohohohohop hehehehehehhhahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha you can't do this to meeeeeee heheheheheheheh hohohohoho hahahahahahahaha' Kim was just as ticklish as the rest of them. Perhaps not as ticklish as Maggie. But she was definitely more ticklish than Josh. Such irony that she loved tickling other people so much, that she was so ticklish herself. She was squirming and screaming and pleading so loudly and so desperately. And boy did they love it. 'whats the matter Kim? too ticklish? 'how do you like a little payback?' 'your soooooo ticklish arn't you' 'tickle tickle tickle' All Kim could do as squirm and laugh uncontrollably beneath the 6 hands the danced all over her tanned, toned, slim and ticklish body. Josh had taken one of the cuffs off Maggie's ankle and attached it too the deck bed so that neither of them could pull away. But still one of Maggie's ankles was attached to Kim's and Josh would sometimes surprise Maggie by tickling her foot instead. but most of the focus was one repaying Kim, they tickled her so hard and ruthlessly all they wanted to do was repay her for all the tickling she had done to them. They were absolutely killing her……humiliating her, like she had done to them. Finding all Kim's ticklish spots and ruthlessly attacking them without mercy. ' hahahahahahahaha nohohohohohoho hehehehehahahahhahaha pleheheheheheheassssssse' Kim was begging them to stop, pleading through her hysterical laughter. Her fit body squirming as skilled tickling fingers danced all over it. Uncontrollable, desperate laughter coming out of her mouth. The tables had turned and she was now completely helpless as the 3 of them tickled her into submission. 'how would you like me to show you Kim's worst spot' asked Maggie.

'Nooooooooooooo' screamed Kim. 'we have to turn her over.' So hand by hand, foot by foot, and despite Kim's struggles they managed to turn her over onto her back as Maggie slid out from underneath her. Kim was now lying on her back with her arms stretched up above her head. 'I'm going to get you all back for this, i will make you all die of laughter' Kim yelled defiantly 'yes I'm sure you will, now…... watch this' said Maggie wriggling her fingers above Kim's vulnerable torso. Fear could be seen in Kim's eyes. Much to the sheer delight of Josh and Amber. She was squirming before Maggie had even touched her. Then with skill and confidence Maggie began to rake her nails up and down Kim's flat, toned and very tanned abs…….and the result was amazing. 'hehehehehhehehehehehheheheheheehhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahah stohohohohohohohhoohohhop i can't taaaaaaaaake itttttttttt' Kim's husky voice was so loud as she laughed like crazy as Maggie's long nails dancing around her flat tummy was too much for her to handle. This was definitely Kim's worst spot. Josh and Amber were now just watching with wide grins on their faces. Enjoying the show Maggie was giving them. Maggie began to tease Kim. She would wriggle her skilled fingers just above Kim's torso, looking Kim in the eye. 'you ready sis? I'm gonna getcha……I'm gooooooooona getchaaaaaa!' she sung teasingly 'no no please I'm begging you' Kim's voice was so desperate as the tables had turned on her big time. Maggie would let the tension build then quick as lightening she would skitter her long pointy nails up and down Kim's unbearably ticklish torso. 'yehehehehehehahahahahahaha stohohohohohohohop itttttttt hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha' Her rock hard abs turning to jelly as Maggies deadly nails were too fast and nimble as they tortured Kim's helpless tummy. Still Josh and Amber just watched as Maggie would then slow it down. Hovering over Kim and looking her in the eye. It was amazing to watch as Kim had been stripped of all her power and Maggie was the one on full control as she began to poke and prod at Kim's ticklish belly. 'hehehe no stop hehe haha' Kim flinched and wriggled as Maggie just oh so casually prodded away at her belly and sides. 'oh come on sis, its just one little finger' said Maggie making Kim giggle and squirm with just the touch of her index finger. That confidence and cockiness had now been replaced by desperate pleas. Josh and Amber struggling to believe their eyes as this women, so powerful and confident when in control, was turning to water once the tables had turned. Maggie's confident electric nails just poking and prodding away, teasing Kim, making her wish she never turned against her. 'you know you deserve this, you have been the one tickling all of us and now its your turn to do some laughing' Maggie then put her index finger into Kim's belly button and began to ever so softly stroke it with the tip of her nail. 'hehehehehe stohohohohohohop itttttttttttt ahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahhahahahaha' Kim couldn't handle that at all. Her tanned, toned stomach was looking so sexy in the sun as it it squirmed around beneath the deadly nails of Maggie. She was doing an amazing job of teasing Kim. Humiliating her. 'oh poor Kim, big tough women can't handle some little fingernails' 'your gonna haha pay for this hehehehahahaha.' 'whats that sis?' she continued to prod around with her fingers, alternating between little crab like tickles , tracing lines lines and cheeky little prods. Just exploring all of Kim's ticklish little tummy. It was as if she knew exactly how to tickle Kim. 'i think you need to be a little nicer in the position your in right now.' Maggie teased. When she started blowing raspberries on Kim's belly Kim went into even more hysterics. 'hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha stohohohohohohohohop plehehehehehehehese ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.'

Maggie decided to stop teasing Kim and began to relentlessly tickle Kim's belly and sides whilst throwing in some more raspberries. And as Josh went to Kim's underarms and Amber went to her feet, the tickling became too much for Kim. Tears began to roll down her cheeks. It was now just helpless desperate laughter, caused by hungary ticklers paying her back, finally giving her back what she deserved. 'Admit it mum, your a naughty women who is getting everything that she deserves' Amber was loving the revenge so much. 'you better do what she says otherwise we might never stop' Maggie teased as they all began to tickle her harder and harder. They were finding more and more sweet spots and attacking them with the memories of what she had done to them. Finally Kim just couldn't take it anymore. She cracked. 'ok i admit it. hahahahahhahaha I'm gett….hahahha I'm getting what i ahahahahahahhahahaha deserve hahahahhahaha. Im sorry for tick hahahahahhaha tickling you pleheheheheheheaaaase let me hehehehahahahahahha gohohohohohohohoho plehehehehehehehese stohohohohohohohop tickling meeeeeeehehehhehehehhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. She could barely spit out the words. 'keep begging……and we'll think about it' said Maggie smiling at Josh as she continued to skitter her deadly nails along Kim's squirming torso. 'yeah, keep trying your luck and we'll think about it' Josh replied. 'nohohohohohohohoho plehehehehease stohohohohohohop no mohohohohohohohre hehehehehehahahahhaha' Kim's husky voice was breaking up as more tears rolled down her red embarrassed cheeks. They were having so much fun watching Kim squirm and laugh helplessly under their revenge driven tickling fingers. They went gonna stop. Not for a little while anyway. Giving Kim the payback she deserved was about as much fun as thy could possibly imagine. They just tickled and tickled and tickled and tickled and tickled and tickled and tickled and tickled and tickled her all afternoon…….

THE END!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back