• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who’s Your Best Friend? (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Poor Vinnie! He thought that his little side business was too esoteric to come to the attention of the Family—but it turned out that the head man's son and heir has some esoteric tastes of his own!

:jester:

Who’s Your Best Friend?

by

T.T. Gore​

Ah, Vinnie…a good-looking, dark-haired thirtysomething rogue…whose muscles, hirsute torso and limbs, sexy fanny and masculine endowment haunted my dreams…who never suspected the desperate crush I’d developed on him…

It hadn’t been wise of Vinnie, a junior executive, so to speak, in the family organization, to strike out on his own. Probably he calculated that running a string of male prostitutes would never come to my father’s notice—as indeed it hadn’t. Pop was too straight-laced to dabble in THAT line of business! But of course, Vinnie had know way of knowing that I moved in certain circles where his activities were whispered of…and when the particulars reached my ear, I realized that a great opportunity beckoned…

“HEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” Vinnie squealed. “IT TICK-HICK-HICKLES MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

“Yeah, well, that’s kind of the IDEA!” I sneered. “Tickle, tickle, TICKLE!”

“EEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!” Vinnie screamed as the feather caressed his swaying scrotum. Though I’d only been torturing him for five minutes, he was having an absolute HISSY fit! He shivered and gyrated his bare behind in a frenzy of anguished hilarity, begging for mercy when he wasn’t laughing his handsome HEAD off! But I wasn’t ABOUT to take pity on him!

I’d been fantasizing this for months—ever since reading a certain story on a certain website. The fiendish scenario described in that nefarious piece of fiction was, I realized, the perfect punishment for the bastard who’d toyed, albeit unconsciously, with my emotions. Vinnie! How delicious it had been to mentally substitute him for the fictional character in that tale of agonizing hilarity! And then his little secret was revealed to me and I thought—why not?

“So how do you LIKE my tickles?” I inquired. “Are you having FUN? Well, I certainly am! Yes, indeed, it’s fun to PUNISH a disloyal ASSHOLE who’s been going behind the family’s BACK!”

“SOOOOREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” Vinnie screeched, striving desperately to jerk his limbs free of the bonds that held him helpless. Good luck with that! Poor Vinnie was half-squatting, legs widely parted, wrists and ankles securely duct-taped to the uprights of the stout wooden frame I’d constructed for just this purpose. He was thus afforded an upside-down view to the rear—and since his was stark naked it exposed the most delicate and sensitive portions of his masculine anatomy to my ticklish assault! Seated cross-legged on the basement floor behind him, I was ideally situated to advantage of Vinnie’s vulnerability…and yes, you guessed it, I was also naked…

“Oh, so NOW you’re sorry!” I snickered. “I guess I’d be sorry too if I was all tied up and my BALLS were being tickled! But now that you’ve apologized I suppose you expect me to STOP! Hah! I’m afraid you’ve got a LOT of laughing to do before I decide that you’re sorry ENOUGH, big boy!”

And for the next few minutes Vinnie did his very best to satisfy me on that score! He shrieked and yelped and got goose bumps and writhed so hard that the sweat flew from his body! I particularly relished the way in which the dark hairs on his sexy legs stood up and quivered like tiny quills. They weren’t all that was standing up, either! My boy toy was rigidly erect—and I was SO tempted to stroke it with the fingertips of my free hand!

But there was plenty of time for that—a whole weekend, in fact! My family’s lakeside vacation home was nicely secluded, particularly at this time of year. On the first weekend of March, with snow still on the ground, no neighbors were likely to come knocking at the door. I’d arranged to have Vinnie snatched and delivered into my clutches by a pair of hired thugs. Family connections! They often came in handy, especially given the not-entirely-aboveboard nature of the family business. With brisk efficiency they’d dragged Vinnie down to the basement, stripped him naked and secured him in place for the fun and games to come. A sum of cash exchanged hands. They took their leave.

And now I had handsome Vinnie all to myself…

“HIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEE!!!” he howled, jerking his curvy derriere to and fro in response to the feather’s excruciating caress. His struggles were such as to make the bed frame creak but of course they were utterly futile. Squirm and wiggle as he might, Vinnie had no hope of freeing himself from his bonds. Duct tape, I reflected, was such a wonderful invention…

“You know what, big boy? I think that you actually ENJOY being tickled in bondage—especially by me!” I gave him a playful slap on the fanny. “Look at the way you’re flaunting your sexy ASS for me! You want MORE, don’t you?”

“PLEEEEEEEEEEEE-HEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!!” Vinnie bleated. “NO MOOOOOOOORE-HOOOOR-HOOOOOOOORE—!!!”

But I paid no heed to this plea! On the contrary, I REDOUBLED my ticklish assault on Vinnie’s jiggling, bouncing balls! I stroked them steadily, mercilessly, until his manic laughter faded to a faint, dry wheeze and his struggles dwindled to a feeble shiver!

“All right, handsome!” I chortled, lowering the feather. “Time for a break—but only a short one!”

For the next two minutes I let Vinnie gasp desperately for breath. When he was once more capable of articulate speech I permitted him to beg for mercy. Ah, how piteously he pleaded to be released from his bonds! But I was stern with him! Prodded by questions that were backed up by the threat of the feather, Vinnie poured out his HEART to me!

“So are you sorry for cheating the family?” I sneered.

“Yes!” he whined. “Oh YES, Tommy! I’ll never do it AGAIN! Just please please PLEASE stop TICKLING me—!”

“But it’s such FUN to tickle you!” I shot back. “Honestly, big boy, it’s so CUTE the way you shiver and wiggle your bare behind and LAUGH for me! And I think that YOU’RE having fun too!”

“No!” he screamed. “NO! Omygod Tommy PLEASE! No more! Jesus God, I couldn’t STAND any more—!”

“Now don’t be such a BABY!” I chided, patting his fanny in a proprietary manner. “After I went to so much trouble to arrange this little tryst it would be SUCH a shame to bring it to a premature end!”

“HELP!” Vinnie shouted, making a convulsive effort to jerk free of his bonds. “Somebody HELP me—!”

“Nobody can hear you, big boy,” I whispered, raising the feather once more. “And nobody’s coming to save you. It’s just the two of us…and you’re just tickled silly to be here, aren’t you…?”

“NO!” he screeched. “OH PLEASE LET ME GOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

Break time was over! And as the feather’s tip once more began to stroke his dangling balls, Vinnie laughed like a fucking IDIOT and wiggled his shapely buttocks and broke out in goose bumps! His face turned bright pink and his bare body became covered with a delicate sweat! It was amazing, really, the intensity of his frenetic reaction to such a gentle, almost loving, caress…

“That’s right, big boy!” I cooed. “LAUGH for me! Laugh your sexy ASS off for me! Laugh your silly stupid HEAD off for me—!”

“YIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEE!!!” he screamed obediently.

“This brings out your SENSITIVE side, big boy, doesn’t it?” I observed, stroking his swaying scrotum with sadistic precision. “Mmmm, it gets you in touch with your true FEELINGS for me!”

“HEEEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEE!!!”

“You just needed my help to get over those silly INHIBITIONS of yours!”

“HIIIIIIIIIIII-EEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEK!!!”

“Because after this we’re going to be best friends FOREVER, aren’t we?”

“YAAAAAAAAAAAA-EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

Once more I tickled merrily away until exhaustion overcame poor Vinnie. Then I left him to gasp and shiver while I refreshed myself with a glass of white wine and some cheese and crackers. It occurred to me that my tickle toy might also require some refreshment. After all, he was in this for the long haul! So after finishing my snack I located a fresh sponge, soaked it in water and conveyed it to his mouth.

“There now, see?” I cooed as he sucked greedily. “I can be nice, too, big boy! Anything else you need at the moment?”

“Please please PLEASE just let me go!” he moaned. “I won’t tell anyone, Tommy! I swear to GOD!”

“But we’re having so much FUN together!” I protested. “Honestly, I think this is going to be a positive thing for out RELATIONSHIP!”

“Relationship?! Fuck YOU!” Vinnie yelled. “We don’t HAVE a fucking relationship! You’re fucking CRAZY—!”

“Oh, I thought you understood, big boy!” I patted his fanny. “You and I are going to be best friends forever!”

“What does THAT mean?!” he cried.

“Just what you THINK it means,” I chuckled. “I’m interested in the service you provide…except that I want it from you personally…”

“FUCK you, Tommy—!” CRACK! “AAAAAARRRRRRGH!!!”

“Now is that any way to talk to your bestie?” I inquired, cocking my arm to deliver another stinging slap to his buttocks. “Don’t you think I’m kind of cute?”

CRACK! “EEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAA!!!”

“Mmmm, I bet that secretly you get hot for younger guys with big brown eyes and silken skin…”

“Oh GOD—no MORE—!”

“You’re lucky it’s ME dealing with you, handsome!” I hissed. “What do you think would happen if Pop finds out what you’ve been up to?”

CRACK! “HIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!”

“I’ll tell you what would happen—you’d be food for the fishes! And don’t get any ideas about disappearing ME, because in that case my friends who brought you here will take care of you. Permanently.”

“Oh, you BASTARD—!”

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

A two-minute spanking proved sufficient to reduce Vinnie to a properly submissive state. And to be perfectly honest, I was tempted to carry on BEYOND that point! Spanking Vinnie was almost as much fun as tickling him—his girlish shrieks were music to my ears! Nothing to excess, however…

“Now where were we?” I snickered, retrieving the feather and reseating myself cross-legged on the floor behind him. “Oh, that’s right! You were going to LAUGH for me some more!”

“EEEEEEEEEEEE-HEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” Vinnie squealed as the feather again caressed his family jewels.

This time it didn’t take long at all for him to run out of breath—and I realized when he stopped laughing that he was also weeping!

“So how you doing, big boy?” I inquired in a jocular tone. “Are you hanging in there or what?”

“Heeeeeeee…” Vinnie wheezed. “Heeeeeeee…”

“What was that, big boy? I didn’t quite catch it.”

“Peeeeeeee…” he wheezed. “Have…to…peeeeeeee…”

“Oh!” I exclaimed. “You need a BATHROOM break!”

“Pleeeeeeeese…”

“Well, at least you’re asking politely,” I observed, giving his ass a playful slap.

“Oh Jesus pleeeeeeeese…”

“To be honest, big boy, I anticipated this particular contingency,” I snickered, slapping his ass again. “That’s why you’re positioned over the floor drain—it’s a bladder control challenge! If you can hold your liquid for fifteen minutes while I tickle your balls I’ll release you. But if you have an accident…well, let’s just say that wetting yourself violates the rules of the house…”

Vinnie moaned and whined as I set the kitchen timer and settled down behind him. He sobbed as I raised the feather…and then…

“HEEEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!” Vinnie squealed in response to the feather’s delicate, maddening caress. “EEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!”

“Hang in there, big boy!” I admonished him cheerfully. Only fourteen minutes and thirty seconds left to go!”

Poor Vinnie! He writhed and squirmed and screeched with an energy born of sheer, unadulterated desperation! His legs trembled and his buttocks quivered. The battle to control his aching bladder soon covered his skin with a copious sweat that flew from his body as he struggled. His upside-down face was bright pink and contorted with anguish. It was a beautiful sight!

Now of course I had no intention whatsoever of releasing the bastard but I was curious to see if he’d be able to hold out for the full fifteen minutes. As the ten-minute mark passed I actually found myself rooting for him! But surely—surely!—the combined torments of the feather and his increasingly urgent need to relieve himself were more than human flesh could possibly bear—!

“EEEEEEEUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNG!!!” Vinnie half-screamed, half-grunted, jerking his ass to and fro. “GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRUUUUUMPH!!!”

“Come ON, big boy!” I cheered. “You can DO it!”

And then he did!

I scuttled backward as Vinnie’s bladder let go and he disgraced himself with a thoroughly disgusting display of incontinence! He wept with humiliation and relief and I laughed merrily as the last fleeting shreds of his dignity went down the drain.

“Dirty FUCKING little boy!” I snarled when he was finished. “Well, since you proved unable to control yourself I’m afraid that I’ll have to PUNISH you!”

But first I hosed Vinnie down and left him to air dry while I took another break upstairs in the living room. Lounging naked on the sofa with a glass of wine, I stroked my rigid joystick while contemplating the fun and games that lay ahead. More tickling? Perhaps…but this time with a happy ending for us both…

Of one thing I was certain: that our long weekend together was going to change Vinnie’s life…

(To Be Continued!)​

WOW! One of your best stories to date. And that's saying something. I like the characters and the set-up. You ratcheted up the action a notch, and it worked. Thanks!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back