• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mr. Straightman M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
We'd texted a while and later spoken as we knew we were on the same wave-length and arranged to meet. I respecting Mr. Straightman was straight and in his mind worried that maybe it was a ploy, a set-up by me to compromise him and I understood this and the only way to prove it was mine to prove on meeting. Having been married myself though long since separated but never divorced, no need as there will never be another woman, I related to how I would feel in his situation and was glad he was meeting me and not someone else with a hidden agenda. I sensed in our chats I had if not convinced him I was genuine, swayed him to trusting I probably was.

On meeting I liked him as knew I would, we had an easy rapport and knew we shared the same interest, 6' with size 11 feet he told me he'd worn the black nylon socks all day as I had asked him to and we smiled and in his home we had a coffee, well I did, he had a brandy but I don't like alcohol.

As we sat on the sofa I let him initiate things and he relaxed on the sofa and took his shoes off and lay his legs over mine, so a sure sign trust was given. We talked and he told me he worked in a solicitors firm in the city as I fondled his socked feet which were so warm and moist and I sensed his personal foot smell. He wiggled his socked toes in my fingers and teasingly asked if I could smell his feet and lifting first his right foot and then his left I sniffed them deeply and loved their raunchy aroma saying Yes!

You have perfect feet I told him as for me feet do need to smell like feet and black socks my favourites on guys and thin black nylon but not sheer so his feet so right and he suggested I show him what I promised and soon I dressed and he in briefs and socks was on the bed, just feet secured as it was his feet that were my focus and no reciprocation offered, expected and wanted!

I leaned into his socked feet and sniffed deeply and loved the fact Mr. Straightman was letting me near them though knew although in the submissive mode, he was in fact the dominant as his feet were going to be given attention, played with and seduced and I understood the other side of the coin being that at work in a dominant position, at home the man of the house; being married, his fantasy relinquishing control and wanted to exploit this and let him live out this fantasy!

I held his feet tightly even though secured together and sniffed them deeply then told him his socked feet were so stinky and licked his socked soles and toes as he squirmed and moaned lying on his stomach which for me is the far more exciting position as upturned soles and toes of socked and bare sweaty and smelly feet face me and as I licked them his soles in my face, their warmth in my face!

Then began to massage his socked feet very sensually and having been a masseur know exactly how to massage sensually and in massaging his feet sensing his most ticklish places which were definiitely around his toes but also the centre of his soles, my massage becoming lighter and more intense and sensed by his moans I'd raised his temperature too so we'd enjoy tonight.

My touch lighter his feet flexed so socked toes wiggled and did so in my face, against it so he excited it was his feet, his reactions that were teasing and thrilling me and my excitement being my touch provoking and gaining his reactions. This a reason why I love playing with straight guys feet as Gay guys do have expectations that my attention to their feet will eventually be directed to other places and thank you but no thank you! If I wanted this I would have a partner as I am not unattractive and when involved monogomous so a rarity and good catch in the Gay world particularly!

Mr. Straightman's feet reacting wonderfully I peeled off both socks as he gasped, a mix of excitment and trepidation! The smell of his bare feet magic and his size 11's as I love feet with his body warmth and sweat moistness which the black nylon material had guaranteed and I began licking his soles, licking every inch slowly and sensually savouring their natural salty taste and determined as discussed to give him his first experience of having his feet seduced and with his feet impossible to resist doing!

I lightly stroked his soles hearing a giggle muffled in the pillow so licked and stroked, licked and stroked getting both feet lubed with saliva as my fingers then teasingly slid the length of them and then worked on each foot individually to deliberately increase intensity and he lose any sense of control. Mr. Straightman's feet mine!

The toes of his right foot in my mouth nibbled, my tongue slid in between them all as they were devoured to begin satisfying my insatiable appetite for his feet and toes in my moouth the sensitive sole of his right foot tickled and he giggling more so toes out tickling of his tight foot increased. ( All in silence - no with verbal exchanges but private between us! ) Loved his laugh which was very real and the perfect aphrodisiac for me, the green light of go given albeit unvoluntarily, an invitation gratefully accepted by me none the less!

"AHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHATICKLESHHAHAHAHAHAANOOOHEHEHEHEETOESHAHAHHAATOOMUUCHAHAHAHAATICKLESHAHAHA!"

I then licked every inch of his right foot and again sucking his toes as I was in control of his tickling torture and then let go of his right foot and the toes of his left foot entered my mouth and his left foot treated in a similar fashion by me. Then a quick break and resuming foot-play again I began to lightly run my finger up and down the soft sole of his right foot and then moved over to the left foot and he began to giggle harder and louder as my fingers slowly and methodically moved back and forth between both of his bare feet.

Then I proceeded to tickle both of his feet at the same time. Starting at his soft heels I worked my way slowly over his soles and up to the balls of his feet. There got a wild reaction as so did stroking in the centre of both soles and of course his toes! My still addicted to his rich intoxicating foot smell which added to the enjoyment I was having with Mr. Straightman greatly!

Beneath his toes and in between them and his laughter surpassed his audible capabilities. Mr. Straightman yelled and shook his head from side to side as I continued to torture his perfect feet. I tickled him nonstop for 30 minutes and when I stopped his pleadings began and he'd told me in adance if they did to ignore them, they'd be real, role-play holding no attraction for either of us but so was his fantasy to be tickled, teased and tormented beyond the limits of his endurance!

"Please, no more!" He giggled as he tried to calm down and catch his breath. "I can't take any more! Really, I can't take it. I am too ticklish. Don't do this anymore. Please let me go."

His pleas fell on deaf ears, I was too busy enjoying myself and it might be my only meet with him so was determined to make the most of it and one for us both to remember as he would be the one to decide if he wanted a 2nd time around as he was the one with complications to consider! Being a man very much in control of his life, I had a thought he might excercise control in this too! I resumed stroking both highly sensitive bare feet and he instantly tried to pull his feet away and inhaled deeply each time I stroked them as all the nerve endings in the soles of his feet and toes had been awakened fully.

I then wrapped my lips around the toes of his right foot and my tongue slid all along his toes and in between them and laughter exploded from him and quickly moved onto his other foot swallowing all of his toes at once and his laughter almost deafening! I spent a long time running my tongue all over his feet and sucking on his toes, listening to the sounds of music to my ears, Mr. Straightman's unabated laughter!

Tickling his masculine looking, smelling and tasting feet was so exciting for me, I love ticklish feet but Mr. Straightman's two of the most favourite I have encountered as I knew they would be from the moment we began texting and our finding our tastes in this spectrum of interest complimented eachother's so perfectly, it could never be doubted that meeting would be a hot feet - meet for us both equally!

I loving the fact that as described as the meet continued, so his feet got more and more responsive to my tickling, teasing, the moment I touched his feet he driven to convulsive explosions of laughter! I had a feather and sawn between his toes and under them had him hysterical as so did dragging the quill along both soles of his feet and under his toes

"Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha...oh pleaseoh please,just stop tickling me...uh-ha-uh-ha-uh-ha-uh-ha-hee-hee-hee just stop tickling my feet..ah-hah-ah-haha..."

I then used the regular toothbrush I prefer using and touched it softly to each foot in turn and brushed them with the teasing bristles especially concentrating under and around his toes and the centres of his soles as he screamed and begged me to stop and I did because with Mr. Straightman I wanted more intimate contact with his feet, my lips, my fingers and relished stroking both soles of his feet and under and in between all of his toes.

As there was time I replaced his black nylon socks and began licking his socked soles and sucking on his toes through them as now knowing the treats in store to savour and seduce when massaged in his socks and warm enough, for me then to peel the socks off as having eaten the appetiser, now time to enjoy the main dish and after that socks on again and peeled off; desert!

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back