• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Weekend with Alan M/M/

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The guy called me again apologising for the no show with no advance warning and I was not rude but he in no doubt I was pretty annoyed and then he said 3rd time lucky so I initially said to him not to speak bullshit, we both knew he was all talk no action and that was cool, most people on chat groups are, game-playing, chase but not the capture as frustrating as it is, genuine people don't seek genuine people on the net as a rule but I having trusted him, the first let down I excused but the recent one and he interrupted saying he really needed the £500 for the night but checked only feet and I told him it was but anyway he was coming to mine so he could check me out and leave, hell he could just drive off, I'd get the message!

Yes he assured me and was full of apologies and really needed the £500 and then I sensed not fear but certainly concern when he said he was leaving work and had black socks on all day so please would I let him meet me and I told him if he hadn't arrived in an hour then please don't call me again but Alan showed and the 6'1" 30 yr old was the typical looking nerd, black spectacles and inspite of his height sensed easy to control and nervous so inside the house had him sit on the sofa and told him he'd be with me the weekend and he nodded. I asked him if he had a girlfriend and he shook his head but he liked Pamela Anderson and 'Baywatch'.

I then said to him if he needed the money so badly why had he not turned up and he said he was nervous and I could tell he was and when I asked if he'd ever been tickled before he nodded again but said he didn't want to talk about it and I didn't press him but said he might tell me later and suggested he use the bathroom and we'd get started. He took off his glasses and lay on the bed on his stomach in his briefs and black socks and tried to relax when he was secured. Once secured I said to him that if he had been tickled before, why would he want to be tickled again and he said he needed the money or he wouldn't want it at all! I then surprised him with a blindfold saying it heightens sensations!

I looked at the two helpless and vulnerable black socked soles of size 11 feet as his socked toes wiggled as sensing me close to them and I was taking in their aroma and he jumped when gently but with purpose I placed my right hand on the right sole and left hand on the left one feeling their warmth and moistness of both arches and told him sweaty nylon socks made feet much more sensitive and his were so ticklish I wasn't surprised he'd missed two meetings as I fondled his feet through his socks telling him he knew who was in control and as they were touched not to move or twitch them! He nodded and said he'd try and he did as working on each foot my hand gently moved up each sole from heels to toes. He tensed each foot to not react. Then I began to massage each socked sole and felt the warmth from his feet in the socks and their musky scent excited me.

His toes flexed and wiggled inside his thin socks as I stroked under his toes and then peeled off both socks and his footsmell was one I would easily enjoy an addiction too for the weekend. I then slowly took each toe in turn in my mouth and my tongue licked along the length of his right foot loving the salty taste of Alan's long day in the office, feet trapped in socks encased in shoes! For me a man's footsmell is personal to him and a drug to me and the smell a navigator of the meeting and with Alan glad it was going to be a long one! I grasped Alan's other foot and brought it up to my eager mouth loving it's smell and taste equally and had discovered his feet being tongue ticklish as he'd prove in a while reacting immediately when tongue teasing began!

"So Alan here at last and your bare very sensitive feet tied together exactly how I have wanted them defenseless to my tickling fingers and teasing tongue and it seems for you will be bringing back memories!"

"AHAWAAHAHAHAHEheheheeheehahahaHAHAHAAhheeehehee!!!"

My fingertips lightly traced across his bare soles, loving seeing the wrinkles on them when they clenched and flinched at my touch as I softly tickled and tormented the sensitive soles

"PleeaseheheeeheheehehaahhaahhaaHAHAHAAHaHAHAHAAAHA!!!"

I ran a single finger up n' down one sole and then the other as I told him I was finding out where on his feet he was most ticklish, were his soles? his arches? his insteps? as my fingertip drew circles in his arches.

"AHAHaaheheheh..hahahahah....heeheehehee!"

"I think it's your toes Alan!"

"HaahahahaahaheeHAAHAAAHAAAAHAAHAHA!"

Alan clenched his toes in each foot in turn but I slid a finger beneath them and stroked the sole with my other hand

"YAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHEEHAHAHEEHAAHeeheheehhaaahhahaha!!!"

Alan squirming on the bed as I tickled his soles and toes mercilessly.

"Heheheheeheehehehehnooohahahahaha"

My fingers stroked his helpless bare soles as I loved seeing his arches flex and feet wriggle as my fingers stroked his soles and his toes clench as I stroked under them all

"AHAHAAAHHHAHAHAAHAH..HELEHEEHAAHHAAheeehaaheeheeheehahahaha!!!!"AAAHHAAHEEHEHAHAHAHAHEEheheheha!

I began to tickle his big smelly soles with greater intensity

"Hahahahahahahahaha Heeheeheeheeheeheehee heeee heeee heeee heeee heeee heeee heee!!!!! Hahahahahohohohoheheheheha ha ha ha!!!" as his laughter increased in volume and intensity

I loved stroking the sensitive arches of his size 11 feet and tormented his toes and enjoyed myself tickling them but seeing his twitching and flexing bare soles. Every inch of his feet so sensitive as he desperately struggled to escape the torment from me.

"Hee-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hahahahahaha-hehehehehehe!" he shrieked as I played with his helplessly vibrating, bound feet. "Heheheheheheheheheheheheheha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Please!!!!-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee- heese heee heese heese heese heese N-ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ha ha he he! N-No more!!!"

"Alan with feet like these a lot more, a whole weekend more so now how does this feel, does it tickle, tickle, tickle?"

My fingers scraped up and down his exceedingly sensitive bare soles, then stroked the undersides of his toes. Alan desperately wriggled his toes and tried to move his feet but I'd bound them too securely.

"Hahahahahahahahaha!Heeheeheeheeheeheehee heeee heeee heeee heeee heeee heeee heee!!!!! Hahahahahohohohoheheheheha ha ha ha!!!" Alan yealled

"I'll take that answer as a yes then Alan!" I teased

My fingers drew circles in the centre of his soles then zigzag patterns.

"Hee-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hahahahahaha-hehehehehehe!!!!" shrieked Alan as I attacked his bound feet with more intensity than ever "Please!!!!-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-heese heee heese heese heese heese N-ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ha ha he he! N-No more!!! Heheheheheheheheheheheheheha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Please!!!!-hee-hee- hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-heese heee heese heese heese heese N-ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ha ha he he! N-No more!!!"

"Alan it seems your feet are ticklish all over from your heels and up your soles and along your arches and across the balls of your feet and especially all around your toes but there's something I love doing which not all ticklers do and I'm good at it and it satisfies my insatiable appetite which needs satisfying and your feet smell so raunchy so do they taste ripe?"

"HAHAHAH.ARRRGHHHHH!!SSTOOOP!!HAHAHAHA..PPLEEEEASE!!! HAHAHAHA NNOO!!!!..IT!HAHAHAHHEHEHEHE EEEE.TTTICKLES!!! NO!!..... NOOOO!!..hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAH...STTOOOOOP!!!!....HEHEHEEHEEEEEEEHAHAAAAAAAA.....AWWRRRGHH!!!!....NOOOO. HAHAHHAAHA....NOOOOOOOO!HAHEHAHEHAHEEEEEE....HAHHAAH.STOPIT!hahaHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHA!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!..HEHEHEHEHEHAHHAHAHAHAH!I CANT STTAAAND IT!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!..PLLEEEEASE!!DOONT! HAHHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Alan so instantly licklish and very sweaty, very tasty so lots of tongue baths in store for him and feet now lubed with saliva my fingers able with a minimum of effort able to slide all over them and Alan in hysterical laughter as my fingertips began to dance unmercifully across his naked soles. His toes wriggled and feet flexed uncontrollably but no amount of movement let him escape from my tortuous touches. My fingers concentrated on one naked sole for several minutes before I checked out the other one and alternated foot to foot. I took time to sniff his feet as with guys like Alan it impresses on them their feet are mine to enjoy. The Dom presses his foot into the sub's face but I pressing my face into his secured feet so whether he liked it or not, unable to stop me!

I then massaged each foot and with my face inches from them as I love feet so the sight, the smell, the feel and the taste and have experienced feet of various nationalities and have favourites Turkish and Middle - Eastern for rich smell, German and Polish for ticklishness and Spanish, Puerto Rican and Italian for delicious taste as a generalisation in my experience! My massage turned into scraping as my fingernails traced random patterns across his soles and Alan started laughing and squirming. Soon he was roaring with laughter and begging me to stop and instead really started some rapid nail action on his feet! I needed to hold each foot firmly in place so his soles were vulnerable to uninterrupted tickling and Alan really lost it, howling and screaming. I told him it was time for him to be interrogated to tell me about his previous tickling experience!

In my experience not all guys sensitive to a feather but those who are a maddening sensation and sensed Alan's would be and first giving him a break and juice through a straw as he'd had before though not written about but he was going to be teased to tell however long it took. I worked on his right foot and slowly dragged the quill end along his right sole as yes his foot reacted, toes wiggling as I scraped it back and forth under his toes and kept doing it as he giggled at the tickling sensation and then the feather end slid in between his toes and sawed it but not roughly and violently but maddeningly and teasingly! I repeated the feather treat on his other foot to the same reaction and he soon laughing hysterically as I maintained a steady pace and managed when I stopped to either feather his toes or quill them to say breathlessly

"Oh please, stop. Stop ti-i-ickling my f-f-feet. Ple-e-e-ease!"

"Alan does it tickle or does it tickle, I think it tickles so tell me who was your tickler?" You have two of the most ticklish feet I've ever tickled so would have been a target for kids at school, students in college but you still living at home and younger brother in the army, I guess you seen by him being the older but nerdy brother and he the dominant bully when on leave and no marks amuses himself teasing you and not living at home, shares your room when he's home so you asleep and duvet lifted he tickles defenseless feet and you want money as a deposit or months rent for a place of your own!"

Alan gasped which said to me my intution was right and said I would be paying him the £500 as I wanted to enjoy his feet and rubbed my face in his smelly toes running fingers across his arches and un between the toes of his right foot and then his left foot as he giggled as my tongue licked his defenseless soles but as intended now not to tickle but to orally seduce and guys do love this when done sensually. Alan writhing on the bed and gasping so I told him that as a masseur many straight guys massaged by me embarrassed getting a hard on during the massage relaxed when I said, more disturbing if they didn't as though me not touching their dick or ass, as I said being a masseur not hustler, it was still touch so would be the natural reaction from them and expected! I continued sensuously licking his feet as the weekend would not be total tickle torture but there would certainly be a whole lot of tickling going on!

HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHAAHAHHhahh"AHAAAHHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAM"PLEEAESIIIHAHAHAHATICKLESHAHAHAHA.Haha!!!"

I sucked one big toe, than the other and then sucked both big toes simultaneously as my fingers danced across his bare soles and I fellated his two big toes for a while and then sucked on four toes if one foot thenfour toes of the other and the foot not having toes sucked being stroked along the sole as his feet tasted so amazing! I had to taste them. Licking his bare soles was addictive and ran my tongue up and down his soles individually and simultaneously, my tongue licking the tops of Alan's toes, in between and under his toes which drove him ballistic being so incredibly tongue ticklish! Seeing Alan's feet twitching and his toes wiggling, going wild as my fingers stroked his sensitive soles and the smell of his feet, so strong, so rich, so footsmell had me hooked for the whole weekend we'll remember!

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back