• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Patrickand his tickle toy (me) Part 3 M/M Very explicit and INTENSE

Eejit

TMF Poster
I lay there still hogtied on the hotel bed. My own cock, still hard, now sitting in a nice widening pre-cum stain from how much I was enjoying being used for my ticklish feet. I lay there, my mind in turmoil, racing, casting around for the answers… I was straight… but… I was dreamily squishing and stroking another man’s cum all over my toes. There were splatters of his cum on my ass dribbling down into my crack… And I was in helpless ticklish heaven when he played with my feet. I kind of wanted to cum but I also kind of didn’t as I was having so much fun being this turned on and I didn’t want it to let up at all. Besides, Patrick didn’t seem to have much interest in my cock. We had made ourselves perfectly clear back in the pub as we talked. I wanted to be used as his tickle toy and he wanted a tickle toy to use. We were surprised how compatible we were. I had told him I wanted to just be his ticklish prey and I could swear I saw his pupils dilate from the obvious rush of raging lust this comment elicited. He had demanded to inspect my bare feet right there in the pub which was ok since we were at a foot fetish munch. I burned with embarrassment and excitement as I unfastened my studenty battered army boots and peeled off my socks for the whole pub to see. I could see other guys nudging each other and pointing over at our table. It was soon after that that we left and briskly headed just south of Euston Road to get a room. Patrick had held my hand as we marched, him in the lead.

“Just keep doing that with your toes for a minute, I’m going to want this for later.”
Patrick said from behind me, snapping me out of my thoughts. He rose to his feet and wandered over to his suit. He came back with his phone, kneeled on the bed with his temporarily sated cock hanging by my face and stood filming me squishing my cummy toes together for 30 seconds or so.
“Beautiful. I’ll be returning to that regularly I think.” He put his phone away.
“How flexible are you tickle boy?” He asked out of the blue. It was an intriguing question.
“I’m sorry Maser? How flexible am I?”
“Yes, that’s what I asked. How flexible are you? More specifically can you suck your own toes?”
I started to see what he had planned.
“Yes Master I can suck my own toes.”
He unclipped the 4 way wrist and ankle cuffs in the centre, releasing me from the hogtie. He left the cuffs in place on my ankles and wrists.
“keep your feet up.”
He ordered, and he went over and dragged the desk chair back over and took a seat by the bed. He sat there naked opposite me with his legs wide for me to see that beautiful huge pendulous cock.
“Scooch forward towards me and sit upright with your feet together just off the edge of the bed and soles facing me.”
I obeyed unquestioningly. He spotted my small but hard cock and smirked knowingly at me. I blushed. He knew I was having the time of my life too.
“Now, one by one, suck and lick my cum off your feet for me. Do the right one first and leave the left sole facing me, toes pointed upwards.”
Now that my feet weren’t squidging together, comparatively large volumes of gooey cooling cum started to head slowly south dribbling down each of my feet. Some still also remained in between my toes. I pulled my right foot up to my face and without the slightest hesitation of my Master’s orders I stared to slick suck and slurp my foot clean of his cum, swallowing every drop I could lick up. His cum tasted salty but I loved it. I loved that I could turn him on so much. I loved what the flavour symbolised if not the actual flavour itself. I wondered how much cum my ticklish toes would inspire him to shoot before we checked out in the morning. I would have happily lay down and been coated in it. Sucking my own toes felt great and the ticklish sensation was there but without the associated brain wiring of total panic and ticklishness as when Patrick sucked my toes. I did smile involuntarily and my toes did twitch a little as I licked in between them though. Patrick grasped his cock, which was starting to wake up and began masturbating slowly, making it hard again. I finished my right foot and swapped for my left, licking the lukewarm cum from every inch of my foot and slurping and sucking my own toes clean with my fresh soft 23 year old mouth.
“I have an errand to run now tickle boy. I won’t be long, only 10 minutes. But I want to be hard when I go. Come over here and suck my cock with that pretty mouth again.”
I immediately and eagerly did so, kneeling down between his tanned powerful hairy thighs and sliding my lips over his cock and down as far as I could. I began rhythmically sucking and moving my head back and forward, improvising as I was very new to this. He seemed to approve. His head rolled back and he stroked my hair with both his hands. He reached over with one hand and worked his finger under my armpit and tickled me gently and I laughed around his cock and tried to continue uninterrupted. I grasped his lower shaft with one hand and simply lay the other on his thigh. I began pumping his shaft a little too, allowing my saliva to dribble down and lubricate my hand lower down. I was just getting a good rhythm when he gently stopped me, pulled his cock out of my mouth and stood up.
“Good little tickle boy. Obedient little tickle boy. I reward obedience. Now put your sweaty socks and your old sweaty boots on to wait for me while I’m gone. Do not put any other clothes on, I want you to stay naked.”
“Yes Master.”
“And do not turn this down.”
He said, indicating the thermostat and cranking the heating up as far as it would go.
“I want warm ticklish sweaty feet when I return.”
He got dressed and headed towards the door looking back at me sitting on the end of the bed, flushed cheeks and wearing only my wrist cuffs and awkwardly big worn boots over my ankle cuffs. He left and shut the door behind him leaving me to my thoughts once again. I looked over and the bed was already accruing an impressive array of cum stains, my own pre-cum and traces of both of his gargantuan loads. My toes were warm and wet and squishy with my saliva inside my boots. The temperature began to rise. I fell back on the bed and wondered once more what the hell I was doing. But as crazy as it seemed it was the most erotic thing I had ever experienced.
I must have gotten lost in these daydreams as ten minutes apparently slid by and the door opened and Patrick walked in holding a Boots Pharmacy bag. He set it down, checked that the door was locked and the ‘Do not disturb’ sign was on the door and then stripped naked once more. He remained silent. His cock was once again standing to attention. He walked over to me and kneeled down by my feet. He picked up my left foot off the floor and unlaced my boot and slid it off. Then he peeled my sock off, held it to his face and inhaled deeply. Then he turned around to face away from me, held my ankle in an armlock and tickled all over my bare foot with his free hand.
“Oooooo MY GOOOHOHOOOOD AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! AAAHAHAHAHAAAHEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEE!!!”
My feet had become even more ticklish inside my warm boots, I had no idea they could even get this ticklish. I struggled hard not to kick out with my other still booted foot and I thrashed and clawed at the bed and howled with uncontrolled laughter. My foot might as well have been in cast iron stocks for all the good struggling did. Patrick was huge and unbelievably strong. His fingers darted urgently over every inch of my bare hot sweaty moist sole. Then he released it and, still in silence, turned around and grabbed my other foot. He quickly unlaced my boot, threw it to one side, grabbed both feet in the armlock and went to town. This foot seemed even more ticklish than the last. I was going crazy, beside myself with ticklish torment. Patrick seemed very hot and bothered and his need very urgent. His lust for tickling my feet seemed only to have intensified despite two orgasms. He tickled my feet like a man possessed. He let go of one and pulled the other up to his face and thrust all five of my toes straight into his mouth and slurped and licked and sucked as a starving man attacks food. I had no idea what to do, rolling about giggling uncontrollably as this huge man ate my toes.
Patrick stopped and turned back around to look at me as I retreated across the bed to a safe distance.
“Tickle boy…”
“Yes Master?”
“I know I said I’d reward obedience, and you have been so very very good, but need to torture you. I have to torture you.”
I gulped and simply remained still staring at him. He reached down, grasped the bottom of the brushed steel rod bed frame and pulled the bed out into the middle of the room with me still on it. This brought the criss-crossed brushed steel rods of the bed head out into the middle of the room and made new bondage options available. I initially wondered what he was doing but then he took the duvet and lay it out on the floor in the space where the bed had been and he looked over at me, clicked his fingers and pointed to the duvet. I stepped down and padded over to the duvet and sat down facing Patrick. He stepped forward and pushed his cock into my mouth again and dutifully sucked it, moving my head back and forth as I had before. Then he stopped me again and pushed me down onto my back with my head right by the bed frame. He picked up my legs by the ankle cuffs and pulled them upwards and hooked them back up together, looped through the top of the bed frame and secured. He tied my big toes together with the thin end of his tie and tied the wide end to the bed frame so I could hardly even wiggle my feet. They were a perfect leg’s length directly above my head, toes facing up vulnerably and quite immobile. He walked around to the side of the bed, reached under and cuffed my wrists awkwardly to one of the brushed steel bed slats on the underside of the bed. I half wondered how this new position trumped the hogtie and I half suspected I knew. My bare lily-white virgin ass was now very exposed…
Patrick slowly returned to the space where I lay and with and hungry sadistic look in his eyes his fingers slowly reached out to my already flinching soles. He began tickling them again. He stood upright with my feet at his crotch height and went to town with his fingers all over my over-sensitised feet. I burst into fits of giggling and toe wiggling and yanking on my wrist cuffs, all futile of course. Patrick traced circles in my arches, he tickled the tops of my feet to watch my soles stretch out in reaction, then my soles to watch them try to curl up again. He tickled down my calves and back up around my ankles and then back over my heels into the soft promised land of my arches. He hit the sweet spot of my toes and I squealed and begged him to stop again as I did every time he tickled my toes.
“MAAAHAHAHAHAHASTER!!! NOT MY TOOHOHOHOHOES!!! PLEEEHEHEHEASE STOOOOP!!!”
“What did I tell you about begging boy?”
The intensity picked up, faster strokes on my toes and more forceful scratchy fingernail tickling on my arches. He knelt down and blew a raspberry on my left sole and his moustache tickled me. Then he thrust my freshly re-sweated toes into his mouth and tongue tickled in between them again. He grunted in appreciation of the flavour. That maddening torturous tongue wormed its way at will around my wiggling toes, flicking over the undersides from one side to the other. I was looking up at him absorbed in tickling my struggling feet and directly above my face, halfway between my face and my feet, was his huge cock. A drop of pre cum dripped straight onto my cheek and ran down to the back of my neck. His mouth switched feet and I convulsed in surprise again, writhing on the duvet and struggling to breathe from laughing. He lowered himself and moved his cock toward my face, still tickling my feet with one hand.
“Suck my cock again tickle boy. I know you love me tickling your pretty feet. You can’t have all the fun.” I couldn’t speak to respond, I was so out of breath and still giggling as his one tickling hand switched from foot to foot. I lifted my head as he guided his cock into my laughing mouth and I did my best but he wouldn’t stop tickling and I couldn’t even close my lips around it.
“Come on boy, don’t deny your Master. You can do it…” I tried my best but craning my head upwards was difficult enough at that angle, let alone the five fingers still dancing unfettered across my moist ticklish soles. I couldn’t do it. Not to his satisfaction.
“A spirited try my pretty little tickle toy but not quite good enough.”
Patrick stood up and lifted the mattress off the bed dumping it against one wall. Then he un-cuffed my ankles, pulled my upper body further under the bed frame, lifted the bed easily with one arm and fed my legs in between the widely spaced thin metal rod slats. He then bent my legs at the knee and fed my feet back out through the bed head about 12 inches lower down and he secured them in place, re-tying my big toes securely again. My feet were now vertical, toes up and utterly immobile once more. He unclipped my wrists and re-clipped them back onto the bed a little further on so that they were stretched out.
“If you can’t suck me little tickle boy, I will have to find another way to have my fun.” His fingers glided teasingly across my soles again making me give up a few scraps of the girlish giggles he craved. He teased and toyed with my soles as he came around and sat down facing them with his thighs either side of me and his intimidating cock resting just on my left ass cheek. He continued to tease and stroke my twitching soles with one hand as he rummaged in the pharmacy bag and produced a jar of Vaseline. He reached two fingers in, retrieved a generous dollop and smeared it on and around my ass hole. He lubed up his cock similarly and then guided the tip to rest just touching my ass hole. It tickled more than a little. He wiped his hand free of Vaseline and returned it to my feet, both hands stroking lightly up to my toes now. He closed his eyes and tormented my wiggling toes and listened to my laughter for several minutes as one might absorb classical music. All the while I laughed and squealed and trilled and giggled and begged for my sanity for the toe tickling to stop. All the while his cock remained there, teasing my ass hole. I knew what he wanted to do and my head was in conflict again. One corner screaming that I was straight but being drowned out by the other voice screaming “YES!” I wanted to feel his cock slide inside me as he tickled my feet.
“I want you to beg me to fuck your ass tickle boy.”
“PLEEEHEHEHEEEASE FUCK MY ASS MASTER!!! I CANT TAKE IT!!! EEEHEHEHEEEHEHEHEEEEEE!!!” I begged immediately.
“Understand that I will not stop tickling your toes, quite the reverse. I just want you to beg me anyway. Because you want to get your pretty little sissy tickle by ass fucked while I tickle pretty tickle boy feet. BEG!”
“PLEEHEHEHEEEASE FUCK ME MASTER!!!”
“Tell me how much you love me tickling your feet…”
“I LOVE IT MASTER!! AAHAHAHAA… I LOVE YOU TICKLING MY FEET MASTER!!! AAAAHAHAHAHAA… I NEVER WANT IT TO STOHOHOHOOOP!!! EEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE!!!”
“Good little tickle boy.”
He shuffled forwards and slowly and gently drove his huge rock hard slippy-slidey Vaseline coated cock into my ass, working it forward and back and forward and back, two inches, then one, then three until he was able to slide the whole length slowly in right up to the hilt.
“Oooooh fucking Jesus, yessss…” He moaned aloud as his face leaned against my soles and his cock descended into the warm satin smooth embrace of my ass. I moaned aloud too. It felt a little painful at first but that subsided and I was left with only a wonderful feeling of humiliation. The actual sensation of the huge cock violating my ass was also far more pleasurable than I expected. We stopped there, motionless for a few seconds before he started to slowly fuck me, pumping his cock back and forth, enjoying my ass. Then he stopped still again and looked at me, naked, tied, tickled to exhaustion and impaled on his cock.
“I want to feel you laughing on my cock tickle boy. I have to feel your giggles directly through my cock. I’m going to use you to make me cum by tickling your feet and making you pleasure me as you squirm.”
His fingers returned to their wonderful day job of tickling my bare helpless soles once more. I burst into peals of loud laughing and giggling and more than I little squirming. I could feel myself squirming my ass on his beautiful cock and I couldn’t help it. His fingers by now knew all the perfect spots and he was now learning what made me squirm in the most pleasurable way for his cock. He played my feet like the controls of a male sex toy, spider tickling his strong fingers all over the pale soft young tender soles of my feet right in front of his face. He licked and slurped and tickled with his tongue from heel to toes, waggling it from side to side. Of course he quickly learned that concentrating on my toes made me buck and ride his cock the best. After a few minutes of this my ass was perfectly lubed up and totally at home embracing his cock and he could stand it no more and fucked me hard for a few seconds while scratching his fingernails on my arches and tonguing my toes. He shuddered, moaned loudly and came another huge load into my ass.
He stayed there inside me, breathing heavily, his face leaning against my tortured pinkening soles and made eyes contact again.
Three and counting. The night was still young.

You sure write hot stuff - for me someone would be fucking the you in the story as I added to the heat licking, nibbling tickling your toes and soles, one of my fantasies!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back