• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Boys will be Boys M/M/

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Shane had not passed his three week trial period in my store so wrestled with my decision but finally decided as I thought I had to let him go when the store closed tonight but would wait until the other staff had gone so as not to embarrass the guy. 6' Shane is very attractive but business is business and he wasn't dealing the goods. On a trial period I told him you need to impress the boss you are indispensible and how had he done so, taking in total eight days sick but never presenting a doctors note, being late most mornings and even a customer complaint that he'd been off hand in his manner.

Shane 20 yrs looked at me saying he needed the job, he'd been in the youth detention centre and with a criminal record for dealing illegal substances was wanting to turn his life around and for me to please give him a break and I said I apperciated what had happened to him but was his attitude reflecting what he was telling me and the answer was no, it wasn't! Shane looked uneasy sat in front of me with his long legs stretched out and noticed his large black socked foot and toes wiggling as he had slid his foot out of his right loafer shoe and momentarily my gaze fixed on his foot. Anyway I asked him why would I be inclined to give him another chance? He said bluntly "Well because you like me!" and winked. Shit was it that obvious I thought.

He persued the tease saying "Well you do don't you!"

I tried to keep it professional and said he was a friendly guy yes and it was this I'd seen at his interview when I gave him the job and thought he would apperciate my seeing his potential and reward it by proving it to me and he said he guessed he had let me down and was there anything he could do to be given another chance as he needed the job, he had rent to cover on his room, needed to eat and looked at me with his sultry dark brown eyes as he had done at the interview. I said I would think about it over the weekend which I was taking off and leaving the store run by the Asst. Manager.

"Oh going to take off somewhere?" he said

"No Shane but just want some time alone!" I said

"Right but er .. how about company, mine!" he said rubbing the sole of his right foot on the floor

Why the hell did he do that I thought and hesitated as he said cheekily

"We can decide if you keep me on or not together, see if I can convince you as on the staff rota my weekend off too!

His smile was so bloody obvious so thought I would stump him and see him beat a hasty retreat, job done and said

"Okay then Shane, you ready to go now then?"

"Yeah why not but I'm calling you Bob as Sir sounds odd as you're not knighted right!" he said

I loved the guy's humour and one liners, a part of his charm!

In my car he suggested I put him to a challenge to earn me keeping him employed so I said to him what did he suggest a course in customer service and we laughed and I then said was there anything that would test his resiliance to pressure and he thought about it and then said that he thought he could handle anything then added maybe not tickling as his two younger brothers knew so well and again we laughed with my saying boys will be boys and we spoke of how he could use the job to improve himself and really turn his life around.

In the house we carried on chatting and not in work were relaxed and he said he liked the house which is genuine Georgian and in the countryside with 2 acres of grounds and I'm very fond of, wouldn't live anywhere else even with the 2 hour drive into London. Anyway he asked me if I minded him having a smoke as it would help relax him and I said was he not chilled and he said not for the challenge no! I looked at him confused and he said the 'Tickling Challenge' to prove himself!

I couldn't believe it but he was serious so had his smoke and then said to me that he was ready to deal with me doing my worse and we laughed and I took him upstairs to the spare bedroom and he of his own volition stripped to his boxers and socks and lay on the bed and didn't seem shocked when I cuffed him to it as he said he guessed I might like to take charge and now my turn to smile! I then blindfold him and ran a finger over the black socked right foot as Shane laughed and squirmed and whispered in his ear "What's wrong Shane? You ticklish?"

I ran the feather across his bare chest and he moaned chewing his lips as I progressed with light tickling and ran the feather teasingly along his sides and then I went to his socked feet which he said were size 12's and said "Are you ready to have your feet tickle tortured Shane? Then said they needed warming up first, they didn't being very warm and sweaty but would he tell anyone about his weekend as I would be driving to work on Monday with him if he passed the challenge?

I was kneeling facing his socked feet loving their smell and warmth massaging them and he a little buzzed saying it felt good and my saying to him that I knew it did and massaged them gently seeing the erection on him begin and then peeled off his socks and massaged his bare feet but then said now he was ready and had the regular toothbrush to hand and slowly ran it up and down his right sole then his left and he tried to clench his toes but I gripped them on each foot being tickled and ran the topthbrush slow then fast, slow then fast and ran fingers along his soles and teasing his arches and stroking under and in between his toes as he squirmed on the bed having laughed from the start and now begging me to stop and I did!

Recovering from an hours tickling he said he guessed he'd lost! I said no he still had his job and stroked his nipples as his dick throbbed and said seems having a smoke excites you and he nodded and whispered "Yeah!" and ran my fingers inside his boxers and he gasped as a finger quckly stroked the head of his dick with the pre-cum from it and stroked it as he got excited and then stopped which made him moan and I stroked his ribs! Then pinched his nipples which made his dick throb again so I said to him that he seemed to want to cum and he nodded! I ran my fingers over his balls in his boxers and stopped.

Back at his feet he flinched as I tickled his left foot and then his right with fingers running from hels to toes, under his toes and in between them all as I told him his feet were ultra-sensitive for sure as he giggled and squirmed as I told him to continue working in my shoe store he needed to learn to toe the line and began licking and sucking his toes as he gasped and continued gasping as both warm sweaty feet got a very long and sensual tongue bath with fingers sliding along his thighs to his balls and dick sometimes to keep him erect and horny!

His dick kept excited as I told him he seemed ready to shoot his load and he nodded saying "Yes please make me come!"

I told him he'd be coming while stroking his soles and stroking his toes and sucking and nibbling them making him gasp from the unbearable torment as he moaned and laughed and groaned and finally I pulled down his boxers and began licking his dick and balls knowing he was so close to shooting his load and stopped the sucking and jerked him off! Shane shot like a fountain and the blindfold off as he recovered, we both knew what had happened and I said to him it could be our secret and he would keep his job and when he had taken a shower I would drive him back to his room in London

"No Sir please Sir, I will miss all the fun Sir" Shane said smiling and winking, all the presuasion needed for me to welcome a weekend guest who three weeks later shares the house with me but works for 'Harrods' to avoid business complications!

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back