• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Me and Cop Colin M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
We'd spoken on the chat line and he was definitely keen to meet as much as I was and this back in 2002 and it was 11pm and Colin said he'd just finished work and would welcome some fun being submissive to me so long as it was no fucking and I said that was cool as I did not indulge in either, giving or taking, doing nothing for me, never had, never will and he heard iin my tone I meant it! So told me he would be a little sweaty coming directly from his shift but maybe could shower at mine and I told him what I do like is a guy who has a man's smell not clincally soapy, so he said okay he'd be there in about 30 minutes and he was but what a shock!

I went to the door and there stood the tall policeman still in emergency fluorescent yellow police tunic and first thought oh God I'm going to be arrested for soliciting, what in my own home and not for cash no! Oh it's not him be cool and see what this is all about? I opened the door and he said "Hello Alex, it's Colin!" I closed my mouth open like a fish and we went into my apartment as he took off the tunic and I made us both a coffee. Colin tall 6'3" he told me and of course checked his shoes, black lace ups guessing 12's or 13's and what colour are police uniform socks? Black so now people know the beginning of this fetish of mine!

He told me he knew I would be shocked so had not told me his work on the call and I said to him that he must have surprised quite a few guys the same way and he told me no he hadn't, he had seen my card in the shop window and was curious and curiousity got the best of him and we smiled and I said to him that I like to dominate once a guy was secured and my kick was teasing and he said this sounded exciting! So the fun began as he stripped off his uniform keeping underwear and socks on as I asked him to do, oh did I! He lay on his stomach and he cheekily said, okay you want to spank me and I stood beside him and stoked his legs and he squirmed so I went to the end of the bed to his secure feet bound together and kneeled facing them and said "No slap but you can bet a tickle!" "Oh fuck!" he said.

I could smell Colin's manly foot odour leaning over his big feet and sniffing the damp, humid strong smell thinking of them sweating all the day and now mine to enjoy. Colin lay on the bed wondering what was going to happen as I told him how sensitive his feet were as with one finger slowly stroking their outline as his feet flinched and couldn't resist licking the warm black socked soles of the attractive policeman, he the fly and I the spider and he trapped in my web and lifing each foot in turn licked and sucked his black socked toes. Awesome sweaty feet, day's worn socks the indendation of his toes seen on the socks that I ran my face along every inch of as he quivered and flexed his toes inside his socks.

"You know Colin feet are most ticklish when first fresh out of shoes and thin black nylon socks make feet very warm and sweaty and sweaty feet the most sensitive as you are proving and a real diabolical tickler like me knows the most ticklish sensations are not cuased by a rough and aggressive tickling attack but with a maddeningly light, teasing, tormenting, tortuous touch which tickles like hell and especially on warm feet like yours which is why I'm massaging them before tickling you to hell and you not able to stop me!"

"It seems you are enjoying the massage, pleasure before punishment and my guess you're straight though you've not said and this defintely a first time experience of this kind for you as I love what I do so do what I do well and you will never forget me having oral sex with your feet and guaranteed never find someone who can compete though you might try!"

I slid a finger down inside his right sock and my finger stroked his bare sole inside the sock teasing as he reacted flinching his foot and slid my other finger down inside his left sock teasingly and he betraying his sensitivity and time to peel off his right sock in preparation for the main event and slowly it came off as my face rested on his socked left sole sniffing and right sock off off; tickle? No way that too easy! Another massage as he would leave as I say with an unforgettable memory and that being having his feet seduced, made love to, so not something I treat every guy to but Colin a policeman was going to be one of the lucky ones lol.

I massaged his bare right foot very sensually, sensuously and getting warmer with teasing light strokes to keep him aware his feet were completely in my control to being him joy and pain and sensing Colin was playing tough, determined to ignore the varying sensations but an experienced footman I seeing the uncontrollable flexing and writhing of his soles betraying his real sensitivity. No place on his foot safe as I was letting him involuntarily show me where he was the most ticklish! I ran my fingers along the sole of his right foot sending electrical shocks throughout his body and he desperately trying to regain control clenching his toes so gripped them, held his sole taut and continued the teasing stroked as he gasped.

I increased the tickles along his right bare foot as he squirmed, still fighting laughter but moaning and stroked his socked left foot with both feet becoming more and more sensitive! Then peeled off his left sock. I slid my fingers from his heels to his toes as it got too much and the floodgates opened and giggle began and the kre he reacted the more intense the tickling as I take my time with guy's feet so teased up and down his arches and finding under his toes being so sensitive gaining lots of attention! I then employed the use of a pipe cleaner and pulled it in between his toes on each foot which really tickled him but then wanted to taste his feet and licked all over his soles and nibbled his toes and this driving him nuts but then used the feather on his saliva lubed feet! I told him his feet with long suckable toes, high, smooth arches and incredibly soft ticklish soles were now mine and my appetite for them an insatiable one that demanded satisfaction!

Then used my favourite tickle tool after my fingers and tongue and that's the feather, the quill end of the feather and told him that I had something sharp to tickle him with and proved it poking itinto his sole but said it did not need to feel like that and scraped the quill end the length of his feet which really was a killer for him, he was laughing like crazy and I told him that loving his laughter I wasn't sure if I would stop or not asking him If it tickled? Was he really so ticklish? Where was he most ticklish on his feet? I continued the interrogation and the stroking of his soles as he was in ticklish agony and eventually I stopped.

He had a break as I told him his feet were amazing and he said he wouldn't have believed anyone would find his sweaty big feet so appealing! He saying no women had or would as he said not a part of his body they'd give attention to and men, no way saying he couldn't believe he'd met me, had the courage and I said but if you don't find it and just repress the desire that's ultimately much more frustrating!

Colin said I was right but was I really not wanting more and I told him, I was honest on the call no! Colin was clearly relieved to hear it as I suppose might have felt he was compromised which is something I so often have found with guys I have met! Then Colin relaxed, I used my tongue to torture his feet ravenously sucking on his toes and licking in between them all as he laughed like crazy as my tongue soared into attacking it's target his feet and with absolute precision licking the balls of his feet, along both heels and especially the base of his toes!

More licking all over his feet and then foot by foot beginning with his right one, every toe sucked and licked individually. Then I took four of his toes into my mouth at once and then licked all over the sole, the top, the sides and thoroughly between each pair of adjacent toes and did this then with his left foot. He was moaning as I was licking every inch of his feet, as his toes were continuously sucked, nibbled and both feet massaged, caressed and licked then being a tickler and a natural in the art, I continued awakening his nerve endings even more stroking my fingertips along the soles of his feet, his toes wiggling like crazy and he giggling again!

I told Colin I loved the soft, sensitive soles of his ticklish feet as my fingers stroked back and forth across his soles, the balls of his feet, his arches, centres of his soles and under his toes as Colin laughed and thrashed about on the bed and then had such a great time tongue-bathing his feet and driving him crazy and he told me before leaving that my tongue having been the most ticklish thing he had ever felt as it stimulated him without mercy!

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back