• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hell for Hassan the Prison Guard M/M/

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
In the Turkish prison 'Diyarbakir' both mental and physical torture is practiced and it is notorious for the sexual abuse of its inmates amongst humiliations endued by prisoners at the hands of the guards and one of them was Hassan Sengul who favoured the bastinado which he relished in giving prisoners, the beating of the soles of their feet including my own a year before and now here was the 36 yr old sadist at my mercy as released 6 months ago I had paid three guys to assist in his being kidnapped as he left the prison in the evening and now here he was at my mercy and they would collect him the following evening and leave him by the prison, after an hour earlier I would have caught my flight home to the U.S. as I did! Revenge was mine, justice was served and Hassan's socks in my pocket as a souvenir from Turkey!

In the basement of the house hired by me from the same guys, he woke from the drug to find himself secured to the bed blindfold and struggling to be free, had he not been attractive the 6' guard would have been punished differently so with a beating of his own feet but I had something far more tortuous planned and it would not exert so much of my own energy implementing and leave no signs of having been endured by him as he was going to suffer for my pleasure many hours.

As he woke groggy he had realised his entrapment and cursed and struggled which had been fun to watch but very tightly bound to the bed, he could do nothing more than squirm a little. I was flying back the U.S. so had nothing to lose letting him hear my voice but he knew hearing it was me that he could expect no mercy as I kneeled by his black uniform lace shoes and unlaced them as he had been secured on his stomach, his shoes off, a black socked size 12 feet faced me soles up.

"Hassan you remember beating my feet, Elliot Chance, the American, I am sure you do and now look who's feet are facing me so perfect for a beating but I remember you beat me for being gay, yes my liking men and you I saw were hard when you were hurting me, that excited you as your feet will excite me Hassan! Mmmm you work up quite a sweat in a day, they smell like feet!"

Hassan squirmed and cursed me in Turkish as I leaned into both socked soles which is why they secured together not spreadeagle and he on his stomach, I had a good long sniff of his feet in the black thin nylon socks which had absorbed his sweat so were very, very warm and moist so as I told him much more sensitive and he felt my nose on them both which angered him making my tormenting and teasing him so exciting! I placed a hand on each foot and his toes are curled and stretched in his socks involuntarily as a reaction but one I enjoyed seeing.

The rank humid odour of the manly feet increased as he flexed his socked toes as my hands felt the dampness of his socked soles telling him he was pleasuring a gay man, a man who got excited with other men like him and he would live with the knowledge of this as I ran my face up and down every inch of his socked feet massaging them with my face so making our connection intimate so unbearable for him making verbal tones to let him know how I was turned on by him! The faster I rubbed my face against his socked soles, the more heat and salty odor seemed to waft from his feet and I really pissed him off when I began kissing the soles of his sweat moistened socks!

The palms of my hands off his socked soles I let him relax just a second but then placed my fingers under his socked toes and he squirmed more as very gently fondled them and he squirmed more and asked him if his feet were ticklish and said he had the chance to prove to me they were'nt and lightly very lightly my fingers of each hand very lightly stroked his soles and Hassan lost it immediately!

"HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA, STOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, DON'T TOUCH MY FEET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Hassan you touched mine so I am touching yours feel the tickle, tickle tickle!" I teased

"HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA STOP HAHAHAA IT TICKLES AHAHAHAAHAHA STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA NOOOOO!"

I stopped and he actually said "Oh thank you!"

Hassan then gasped as he felt my tongue licking his socked soles which made his socked toes wiggle so they got a little suck but not into worshipping socked feet something momentarily done to make him feel even more vulnerable and helpless to a foot fiendish, aficionado to make a statement, prove a point and state a fact without words as actions speak so much louder which is why when hooking up with someone I send them my cell 'phone number, if genuine they'll call and if not; no time wasted by either party on a promise, I've learned that trick!

I then peeled off both socks very slowly ignoring Hassan's protests, he made the process longer clenching his toes so told him so and he submitted to the inevitable and both socks were off and two slightly dirty and strong smelling, sweaty bare feet faced me so got an immediate deep sniffing and I began to feel both of his feet with both of my hands, fingers, face and lips. I ferociously licked both of Hassan's feet all over, sucked his ten toes, licked in between his toes so performed oral sex on his feet but took plenty of time about it. As his long, smooth toes were in my mouth, my fingers continued stroked and tickled his high arches.

"AHHHHHHH MAN NOOO HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH HHAHAHAHA HAHAAHAHHA HAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA."

My devilish tongue found its way between each of Hassan's toes and his legs shook as my hot tongue probed the sensitive areas of his manly feet. His insane laughter mixed with groans of pleasure as I am a sensual, sensuous licker and seducing one foot after the other, grasping the toes of the one orally being serviced so he unable to clench his toes to escape the feel of my velvety tongue in operation! Though my enemy a strategist wanting him to feel robbed of his masculinity for his torturing me as my wounds healed with time but his hours with me would live with him so he earning a life sentence in the prison of his own mind!

I then took each foot in turn starting with his right foot and moved my thumbs softly back and forth and from side to side on his soles and to his toes and caressed them but exerting pressure so it didn't tickle but awoke his nerve endings and being a male erogenous zone, he not being able to not moan in reaction to it and my saying to him, imagine macho Hassan being excited by a gay man!

I knew he had a hard on from his squirming but had no interest in seeing it, touching it and even less in relieving him of his frustration but let him know I knew I was exciting him, another man was exciting him, so for Hassan who had enjoyed insulting me for being gay, a real mind-fuck to deal with for him! A double dose after the right foot moved to the left and took my time, as said his feet two that appealed to me!

I then lighened my touch as soft tickling is the most excruciating, unbearable and maddening as it teases and torments and a rough tickle unlike in the movies de-sensitises feet quickly so the moment is soon lost, with Hassan he flexed his arches and wiggled his toes in a frenzied attempt to escape my fingers but a futilr battle as they stroked from his toes to his heels and heels to his toes and alternated foot to foot so he never knew when and where he'd sense the tickle only that extremely ticklish he would be tickled by the tickler tickling him!

Hassan having such soft and sensitive soles a bonus to the fact they smelled so awesome and tasted so delicious! I moved my fingers up and down his soles to his vulnerable toes again and agai as he screamed his head off hysterically with no mercy on my torturer, my fingers scraped up and down his excessively sensitive bare soles and under and in between all of his toes and telling him his feet were irresistible!

"NOOOHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASESTAAAPHAHAHA HAHAHAH HHAHAHAHA HAHAAHAHA!"

A little break due and he begging me to release him as totally helpless I began dragging the feather quill, slowly, very slowly down the sole of his right foot, then up again, dragging it under the bridges of his toes, a killer!

"NOOOOO!! AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHA!"

Another feather and teasing both soles simultaneously and slowly back and forth across the underside of his toes, in opposite directions, then down to his arches, brushing the feather tips there, first back and forth, then up and down, then swirling around in slow, lazy circles inside of the arches of his soles.

"OH NOOO! AAAAAH HA HA HAHAHA!"

Then the feather ends and inserting them then pulling them out from between his toes, over and over and over again and relishing in his reaction to the horror of what was being done to his bare feet

"OOOOOH, NOT THAT!!!! AHHHHH HA HA HA HA...NOT BETWEEN THE TOES!!! AAAAH NOT THAT!!! AH HA HA HA HAHAHA ..." He was shaking his head side to side violently. "NOOOOOOOOO...HA HA HA HA HAhahaha... gasp... HA HA HA HA!!!"

He couldn't stand it, couldn't catch his breath. I discarded the feathers and brought my fingertips to bear against his arches, teasing up and down the length of his bare soles, again and again, tickling his feet while he screamed helpless, hysterical laughter which accentuated when the toothbrush came into play! I alternated between using my fingers and using the toothbrush tormenting him from his heels to his toes all over both feet and the bristles of the toothbrushes tracing intensely ticklish paths along his soles to his toes then licked by me!

Hours spent fondling, manhandling, tantalizing and toying with Hassan's bare, extremely ticklish feet using a variety of tickle tools and drawing designs on his soles with an inkless ball point pen and a dried up marker pen, employing using ice cubes, the feather, my fingers and of course my tongue tickling, teasing, tormeting and mercilessly torturing Hassan's feet but not as he had done to mine beating them which I told him he could be grateful for but this the first night of two of hell for Hassan!

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back