• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Story RP idea for writers or whomever wants to join.

CapturedDoll

Verified
I don't know if this has been done here before so I thought I'd throw this idea out there.- I've done this a few times and I thought this would be fun. :) (For me I enjoy this because other people get to read along as its written.) I just remembered this out of the blue today.

-----For people who also want to do this and start their own stories:

*This is basically a He said /She said kind of game (or M/m, F/f) You start a little bit of the story, and the other person says the next piece from their side. You don't speak for the other person as in traditional storytelling. You are writing as if this is happening in real life. You can only post your own thoughts. Up to a few paragraphs is completely fine... just don't write for the other person as they need to see the situation through their OWN eyes.

1-Just put in the title: RP and story title- (make one up), -M/f F/f FFFFFF/fm whatever you would like.

(In the first post please write:(Open meaning looking for a writer- closed meaning position filled. Sexual can turn into ANYTHING so if you do or don't want something to happen, say it at the beginning of the thread. (not the title)

2- Be specific about which body part you want tickled- do so, just give a short overview within the start of the thread. (first post) Once someone, or the amount of people you want responding, responds, the story is closed to more writers. (So change the portion of the first post from open to closed- some people WILL forget to do this so read the thread as to be respectful to the story in progress.)The first person to jump in unless stated otherwise by the thread starter is the partner writer(s). (aka some peoples writing styles won't mix- its ok to say no thank you. SAY no thank obviously if you don't want to write with said person. Be polite.

3- If looking for writers in a different language- also put French, Italian, etc in the title.

4- Stories will sometimes not play out well. Or get jumbled. It happens. Be ok with that.

5- If you want the story to end before its finished. Be polite and say I can't continue with this story. If you have numerous reasons to give, say the story isn't living up to your expectations... sum it up as politely as possible. Other people are watching and if you decide to rant and rant about it... people probably won't want to write with you. Some might but try to treat others as you want to be treated.

**Please remember sometimes it takes 2 or 3 days for people to respond as people have jobs and stuff to take care of in their home lives. If a person cannot get back to writing the story within 7 days- then sadly the story gets broken, and people lose interest. But you can put OPEN back in the title, for someone to pick up where the story left off. (aka- another tickler was watching behind the house and saw tickler #1, leave or "lee #1 ran away...use your imagination) Try to wait the seven days... the story isn't going anywhere.

I will start a thread in a day or two- and someone will take the next part, and we'll go back and forth until its finished. :) Any questions? Feel free to start one if you understand the rules. :)

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back