• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yu-Gi-Oh-Tickler Dueler (part2)

TKDANNY

TMF Expert
“TICKLER DUELER (Part 2)”

*When we last left the gang Joey and Tristen were both tickling Teas feet in Yugis garage. Now a few hours has past and Yugis just waking up.*

Yugi:*YAWN* What a great day
*He goes into the guest room but only Teas in there. So he wakes her up*
Yugi: Tea wake up
Tea: *smacks yugi right on the skull* oh, sorry yugi, weres those 2. *Tea jumps up onto her bare feet that are red from all the tickling.
Yugi: I was going to ask you the same question, why are you so angry
Tea: they dragged me down to your garage and tied me up and tickled my feet, I hate getting my feet tickled.
Yugi:*eyes go wide* oh I see.

*Back at the mysterious figure in the shadow realm*
Figure:Oh sweet innocent yugi, oh sensitive ticklish Tea, how I cant wait to get my plan into action.

*At Joeys house*
Joey: That was great last night when we tickled Teas feet
Tristen: I don’t know, she looked awfully mad
Joey: shes probably forgot about it
*A voice of a girl shouts from behind them*
Voice: hey Joey Tristen
Joey: who is it
Tristen: its mai
Joey: Wha……What she doing here
Mai: didn’t you here, a tournament is starting.
Joey: first the duellist kingdom tourney then the battle city tourney now this
Mai: its being hosted by a guy named Trudan
*then a screaming voice suddenly shouts out, they turn around and she Tea running down the street with Yugi just behind.*
Tea: im going to kill you 2
Tristen: hey Joey
Joey:YEAH
Tristen: You think its time to hit the hills
Joey: your right for once *tristen and Joey run away*

*around a week later some of the best duellists around like kaiba duke devlin, Pandora , ect are at the tourney*
Joey: cant wait to get started.
*smoke appears and a man appears on stage*
Man: hi, I am Trudan, the rules in this tourney are simple, 2000lp each, no star chips or anything are needed just duel each other until every1 is eliminated, and as the host I chose my fir st opponent, lets see, how about you *points to my*
Mai: great, I get and easy first match *walks up to the stage*
Trudan: we will be duelling on my advanced duel temple. Summon a card it will come to life so are you ready mai.
Mai: lets duel

Trudan: I play Witty Phantom in Atk 1200/1000 and 1 fd card
Mai: I play harpies lady in atk mode and I also play axe of despair to raise her atk to 2100, and ill atk
Trudan: ha you’ve activated my trap, magic cal stocks, I can trap your harpies in the stocks so she cant atk. And Ill use my go to summon summoned skull 2500/1500anbd the magic card barefoot this gives all your monsters bare feet.
Mai: why is he making all these dumb moves, I play harpies pet dragon atk summoned skull
Truden: I forgot to mention that when your monster gets put in the stocks his magic cards are used on mine, this will raise skulls atk to 3500 so you fail and loose 500 lp now atk the dragon.
Mai:600
Trudan: 2000
Trudan: ill end my go by play the magical feather now witty phantom tickle harpies feet.
*the witty phantom gets the feather in his hand and runs over to the barefoot harpy and starts to stroke it across harpies feet, harpy lets of a scream of laughter*
Harpy: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mai: this is not fair you cant tickle harpies lady
Trudan: only you can stop it now
Mai: okay, I give up
Trudan: witty phantom retreat now summoned skull atk
*harpies gets destroyed*
Mai: now what
Trudan: simple magical stocks on Mai, now ill use bare footer on you now witty phantom tickle Mais feet.
Mai: NoooooooooooooooooooHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH please stop HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH nooo HAHAHAHAH STOP HAHAHAHAHAHA I beg of you HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

*this goes on for several hours and eventually Tea Mai and a lot of other girls were traped in the magical stocks getting tickled by a lot of witty phantoms and every1 except Yugi was eliminated.*

Tea: HAHAHAHAHA yugi HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH help u… HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA help us please HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yugi: how
Mai: defeat HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA beat Trudan HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Yugi: ill try
*Then Yugi turns into a yami and challenges Trudan to the final match*
Trudan: I except

TO BE CONTINUED

real good until Mai's tickling began. from then on it was way too simple and rushed. u should have put in more descriptions instead of hurrying 2 get the story done

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back