• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Tales 1 M/M/'s

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Brody v Lewis!

It was easy enough for the Cop to find someone who deserved to be punished he was in contact with plenty of unsavory types. One in particular had always caught his eye while on the beat. So confident, so masculine yet with a weakness Lt Brody was keen to explore. After the Cop subdued his victim 24 yr old Jacque Lewis with chloroform, he brought the hostage to a small apartment used by police during stake-outs.

The cop stripped the man down, noticing the toned body of the mixed race guy and the exotic scent of the man's skin. Tom's father from Jamaica, his mother French, the handsome guy having a natural light tan. Quickly the Cop bound the hostage with strapping tape and sat back and watched the man slowly emerge from unconsciousness. The Cop knew that it was a risk bringing this guy here.The apartment was in a large building with tenants on either side. He had to keep this guy quiet.

"See this club, punk? I'll put it here to remind you that if you make one sound it will be down on your head so fast, you won't believe it!" The man on the floor just looked straight ahead, avoiding the eyes of the Cop.

"Now let's get a good look at those size 12 feet of yours as someone tells me you're badly ticklish! Are you?" asked the Cop mockingly.

The hostage was panicked. He was mega ticklish. How could he ever keep quiet and avoid being beaten if he was going to be tickled? Maybe the Cop was just joking, he thought. The Cop talked while he peeled the warm n' sweaty socks off. He scraped his finger across the soles of one foot then the other as he teasingly removed the socks.

"Remember Lewis not one sound, or else!" the Cop hissed. "The thing is I know you'll make a sound. I just know that I might have to use some -uh- corrective force on your ass!"

The known dealer tested his bonds, and they were indeed tight. He was at the mercy of the man in uniform before him.

"Ahh, but first, I think I'll sit down and give my feet a rest. Now what I'd really like is a place to rest my feet and a way to wipe the sweat off of them. I've been on my feet for almost 8 hours now. I'm sure they're nice and sweaty. Look at me punk yeah I think you'd make a nice foot rest for my tired size 10 feet. I'm going to take your gag off, but remember quiet or your;e fucked!"

With that the Lt. Brody removed his boots and pungent socks and started rubbing his sweaty bare feet on his Jacque Lewis's chest.

"Now let me wipe some of this sweat off on your face. Look me in the eye, you footstool," the Cop said as he leaned over his captive.

"How does it feel to taste that sweat from my feet? I want to feel your tongue on my toes too while I press down on your face."

The Cop picked up one of his socks and pressed it on the face before him.

"Deep sniffs, yeah smells good, huh! Now let's get down to business. First I want to make sure that you get a really good whiff of this because it smells so good. I'll make you a deal, too punk. You be quiet and I'll make sure that I go easy on your beating. If you make noise, well, let's not talk too much about that. It's just a game, right? You're probably not even ticklish anyway," the Cop said

Jacque knew he'd have to do everything he could to hold in his laughter. As the Cops strong fingers moved up and down his torso the he squirmed, snorted and tried to escape the tickling hands. The tickling was unbearable enough but to have to hold in his laughter was killing him.

"What about your feet now? Are they ticklish too?" Lt. Brody said. He started running his fingers slowly over the bound soles, making them flex against the will of their owner. A suppressed laugh escaped from behind the damp sock on Jacque's mouth.

"I can hear you!" the Cop said so soon, you're in trouble Lewis"

The Cop worked the soles over with his fingers until Jacque Lewis was almost ready to explode. His body moved with every stroke across his feet, wiggling on the floor and using every ounce of his being to keep quiet.

"Well, you're doing pretty well, there, punk. I thought you'd be giggling like a little girl by now but I haven't tried your knees yet," the Cop said, moving his hands up the prisoner's legs.

The smell of dread and the smell of the socks overcame Jacque lying on the floor as he felt strong hands dig into the reflex points of his knees. He gasped deeply, inhaling the musky sock odour while trying not to scream.

Leaning over the jerking body Lt. Brody said gleefully, "You know that I'LL NEVER STOP UNTIL YOU CRACK!" The fingers dug harder into both knees. Knowing that he couldn't hold it any longer, Jacque Lewis looked straight up at Lt. Brody and let out a scream of panicked laughter. He had been broken.

Even as the now-laughing man realized his doom at the hands of the Cop, he also noticed that his arms felt looser. His struggling and explosion of bottled up laughter caused his arms to break free from the tape! The tables turned!

30 yr old Lt. Will Brody woke up with his head pounding in a dark room he did not recognize. His first reaction was to struggle against the strapping tape that held him completely bound. He was also taped down, so he could barely even lift up at all. He was startled to see his previous captive Jacque Lewis standing over him with an evil grin on his face.

"OK, Pig, let's see how you like it. I want to hear you laugh, laugh for me. I already stroked your stinky feet when you ere out like a light and seems your feet ticklish then and yeah with your sweaty socks on, better on your feet then in my face but they'll be coming off to gag you as your feet are deserving of a workout!"

Lt. Brody looked on is horror as hands moved to his chest and started tickling his sensitive sides. Jacque Lewis's strong hands moved over the Cop's torso and stomach, causing him to buck and scream hysterically into the tape over his mouth.Showing no mercy, Jacque Lewis moved down the Cop's body to his knees, giving them a firm squeeze. The man was really wanting to get at the Cop's feet though. The Cop's mind raced in panic. He couldn't take being tickle tortured on his feet. He knew it would drive him crazy...

"Now your feet, socked first keeping them warm and sensitive, yeah that's it laugh, feel my fingers and get used to it, that's iy yeah squirm for me now let's peel off these stinkers! Whoa real warm, stinky n' sweaty feet with no protection so ready 1, 2, 3, TICKLE, TICKLE, TICKLE! Yeah scream for me, make my day!"

For the next two hours the Lt. Brody was tormented without mercy and with short breaks until he thought his brain would explode! Just when the Cop thought that he would die this way, Jacque Lewsi stopped tickling him and let him catch his breath.

"I could probably kill you like this," he said as if reading the Cop's thoughts "Then though it wouldn't be as much fun to have you like my feet, Pig. Let's see how you like my feet in your face!"

The gag was taken off Lt. Brody and he could breath freely again. He winced as Jacque Lewis's big size 12 right foot pressed down on his face.

"Start licking!" Jacque Lewis ordered. The foot pressing his foot hard against Lt. Brody's face, so hard that he couldn't even force his tongue out to lick the sole of the dirty n' sweaty n' stinky foot.

"LICK!" Jacque Lewis said as he was enjoying feeling the sweat from Lt. Brody's face on the sole of his foot.

He let up enough pressure to feel the Cop's tongue darting across the sole of his foot and the bottom of his toes and the left foot then needed oral attention

"Well Pig, that feels great on my feet. I think I'll keep you around here for a while!" said Jacque Lewis smiling!

Martyn!

I had never met Martyn before I went over to his house to put him under the feather and I had that excited and nervous feeling I get before something I'm looking forward to. Martyn is really a cute guy who was nervous himself for other reasons, the 24 yr old waiter he had never been tied up before, let alone tickle tortured in bondage. He said he was very ticklish, especially on his size 9 feet. We had agreed on two different sessions of ten minutes each, so for the first part we started with Martyn hog-tied. I knew this was going to be a fun session when the rope was tickling his soles while I was tying him up! Soon enough I started with the feather, and it was enough to get a steady, hearth laugh as I twirled the stiff quill across his soles and toes.

I think he was more ticklish than he ever imagined. He is an only child, so he said he never really had a brother or anyone else even tickle fight with him. He has a deep and full laugh when he wasn't begging. He's one of those guys who just begs non-stop throughout the tickling. Martyn being vocal, I was loving it.

After spending a lot of time with the feather because for me it is very satisfying to tickle a guy with a feather, I finally tickled both feet with my fingers and then with the toothbrush. He finally put his face into the bedspread and howled."Time's up!" he kept saying and way before the time was up! I really gave his soles a good scraping with that toothbrush. Back and forth I went as fast as I could while Martyn laughed and swore at me until the first ten minute session was over.

Martyn cooled off from the first session after about 45 minutes (which was spent with us drinking tequila shots). We started on the "easy" session as I called it, since at least he didn't have to be hog-tied this time! I bound his arms behind his back and his ankles together and his feet were mine! This time with my tongue and licking all over both feet, sucking, licking and nibbling his toes and really sensitive licked and then saliva lubed feet stroked in the middle of both arches! I finished him off with the feather, the quill end along his soles and feather end sawn bwtween all of his toes. He was screaming by the time I stopped! Martyn has two of the most ticklish soles I have ever had the pleasure of torturing.

Yuri!

After Matt hooked Yuri and I up, I went to his house because he was curious about the whole tickling scene. After talking about it for a while, I bet him that I could make him beg for me to stop tickling him and he said that even though he was ticklish, he could hold it in. I bet him $100 I could make him beg. I rarely lose a bet like this!

After I tied his hands behind his back and tied his ankles to the bedstead, I stroked his soles a little and then removed his black nylon socks and started on his size 14 soles with my favorite feather. For some reason this yellow feather seems to be the one that does the trick more often than not, It is very stiff all the way to the tip, and very tickly-soft on the sides. I knew I would win this bet when Yuri started to giggle and squirm after just a few strokes.

The feather wasn't going to be enough to make him beg but it got him going and I think that it shook his confidence that he was laughing so early in the process! I switched postions and dug into his sides and 'counted his ribs.' He howled with laughter, but still no begging. He is tough and loved the challenge that the 6'3" Ukranian was giving me, exciting running my fingers over his hairy chest!"

Next I worked on those soles again with my fingers, very warm and sweaty feeling moist and smelling rich leaned over them and winked nibbling his toes and sucking in four at a time so as I told him wet and slimy, my fingers will slide all over them and proved it! 36 yr old postman Yuri tried to hold in his laughter again but after nine minutes of tongue and finger tickling he was starting to crack. He has a very deep and sexy laugh, what a turn-on as I told him I was sure Valentina his girlfriend found!

I moved in for the kill and my toothbrush is a truly cruel and unusual punishment! I ran the bristles along Yuri's soles and moved it over and over his sensitive areas, under his toes. He finally lost his bet by begging!

"Sto.. Hahahahahah Hee , Stop! Ahhhhhh... Ok! OK ! Haaaa Haahaha! STOP! You win, you win!' I did stop, but not before putting him through more torture for a few more minutes making him ask me to tongue bath his hot n' sweaty feet

I won not only $100 but also a raging hard-on! I can still hear him screaming and laughing with his deep voice and Russian accent. 'No! No! Haha Hee hahahahaaaa... Stop! Stop! Hahahahaa STOP!!!! Haha haaaahhhh" as his dirty feet were cleaned!

Marky!

27 yr old Marky came over to my place after work one evening. I secured him on my rack and whipped off his size 11 black loafer shoes, he was being paid $100 and would earn it and had let me down with no shows twice as I reminded him. Angry his socked feet secured I went to work directly with my toobrush through his blue sheer silk socks telling him he was going to be severely punished and was soon removing his socks slowly after a few minutes.

His socks were damp from being in his shoes all day in the estate agents. As the bristles of the toothbrush ran along his hideously sensitive feet he started wriggling around and laughing. He laughed even harder now that the toothbrush slid over his bare soles!

I got my stiff feather and used that for a while on his soles. The quill dragged along the soles of the handsome guy's feet and the feather part sawn in between his toes, Marky's feet were even more sensitive when I used the feather. Then I took the feather and ran it over his chest and nipples and his nipples were especially sensitive and he groaned and squirmed when I tickled them with the feather. I then teased under his pits with the feather and he laughed and begged me to stop!

"Ahhh ! No, No Stop! I'll do anything, anything?"

I stopped tickling but I drive a hard bargain as he found out and was going to beg me to tongue bath his feet and tied up what could keep me from those sensitive armpits? Anyway, I used my fingers on his bare soles and also pulled out a secret weapon, an electric rotating tooth polisher.The tooth polisher really made him thrash around and laugh. Still, I had better plans for him!

I moved around behind him and started to tickle his chest and ribs.

"Ah, Haaahahaha. You, you heehaaahaha, stop! said you wouldn't tickle my ah, ah, haha, armpits!"

I wasn't tickling his armpits, I explained, just his chest and ribs. The sunburn made him more sensitive, and he laughed again and again with a panicked tone in his voice. I gave him a breather after a minute or so and I untied his hands. He actually thought I was being nice by untying his hands! When I tied them back however, I tied them up over his head for easy access to the pits.

"You promised!" Marky shouted as he struggled.

"I lied!" I said as I forced and tied up his second arm and tied it securely.

My assault on his sweaty pits was relentless! He doesn't have much hair in his pits, so my fingers easily slid over and over and over as Marky laughed like a crazy man. Even as he howled with laughter I noticed a bulge in his boxer shorts.

David v Garth!

David has such great feet that I thought it would be great to get both Garth and David's feet in the same photos. We tied Garth to the bed and let David loose on him. David started out with the feather on both of 19 yr old Garth's size 11 very smelly, sweaty feet which made him laugh and wiggle around. He was moving around so much! Anyway, my favorite feather got Garth started out on the right foot. Soon Garth started really feeling the torture when David started using his fingers on the other sole. Still, no begging or anything from Garth not yet but the dirty white socks worn all day at college still on.

David was really getting into the tickling, he was hooked! He moved up and started on Garth's ribs and armpits. Garth is really ticklish here! He was thrashing and laughing hysterically at this point, saying

"Stop, Stop! Slow down ha ha ha hehee, Ahhh...No!" 20 yr old rival college student David was loving it, he was taking it very seriously, but he is a bit of a softy. When Garth begged him to stop, he gave him a breather before starting back at his feet.

Using his fingers over Garth's foot got a good reaction, too. Back and forth his fingers flew over Garth's right sole. He said he wanted to give Garth a chance to catch his breath a little bit more. Some breather! Still, Garth didn't react as strongly to just having his one foot tickled so David went back to his pits to get him begging again.

"Don't stop this time!" I said.

"No, No! "Stop! Hahaaa ha ha.Nohoho! STOP!" begged Garth

David kept going at him harder and harder and harder. David didn't want to stop now but I made him. I was worried about Garth he looked like he would pop a blood vessel. Look at those veins in his neck! David started again on Garth's feet, using the feather which he quickly tossed away to use his fingers on both soles while he held them down. David was howling and screaming with laugher as he did it.

At this point Garth had been tied down for about 25 minutes, so David started going for the "grand finale" of tickling, using my favorite tickle tool, the dreaded toothbrush. David scraped quickly over and over Garth's feet with the bristles of it until he was tickled to exhaustion.

"You gotta stop, It's time. IT'S TIME! Ahhh..hahahaaa!" pleaded hysterical Garth

Anyway, Garth was very excited about being able to work David over, both for revenge and because David has such a hot body. I tied David's arms up by the wrists while Garth tied his ankles together and then to the rack. Off came David's sandals and Garth started with the feather and went to work moving it around David's size 13 soles and between his toes. "I'm not feeling very ticklish," said David. He was grinning from the feather, but no actual laughing yet. Some squirming, though.

"That feather's not doing anything, use your fingers Garth," I told him.

"I'm not real ticklish," David said.

"Let's see," said Garth, using his fingers first on one sole and then on both.

David started laughing very quickly! His laugh sounds like deep, throaty giggles, very quick and close together.

"Stop!" said David

Garth kept going. "I'll stop when you tell me you're a pussy!" Garth said.

David didn't say anything now. Once Garth had him laughing for a few minutes, he moved up to David's ribs and pits.

Now, David isn't as ticklish as Garth is, but he was still laughing a lot and especially for someone who said he wasn't very ticklish! Garth was very determined to make David beg! He moved his fingertips over David's stomach, sides and pits. David was squirming around giggling, and he was flexing his toes as he laughed and David loved that!

David started really laughing when Garth concentrated on his pits.

"Stop! Noo! Ahh..hahahaaa!" David spat out, his deep voice almost cracking.

Garth said, "Are you a pussy, pussy?"

"No, haha.. NO! Haaaha" David managed to say. David seemed like he was able to pull himself together for a few seconds and then Garth would start laughing again. Still, he hadn't totally cracked yet. Garth was doing a good job as a novice torturer he hadn't even given David a break.

David started complaining about the ropes on his wrist. Garth gave him a quick break to let him stop pulling down on the ropes while trying to cover his pits.

"I'm not untying you until you tell me you're a pussy, pussy-boy! How are those feet doing, pussy-boy?" teased Garth.

I was impressed at his psychological torment! David is very cocky and I know that he wouldn't say he was a pussy unless it was a last resort. Garth held one of David's ankles as he moved his fingertips quickly over those wonderful soles again and again. David's low-pitched cackling filled the basement again.

Garth really dug his fingers into the white flesh and used his fingernails to scrape the balls of his feet. David tightened his legs and started to really laugh now much more then he had yet. The fingers on the balls of his feet were his downfall.

"Ohhhh..hohoo...noo...NO! HaHaaa! STOP! OK, OK! Hoo..I'M A PUSSY! I'M A PUSSY! HAHAHA!" David burst out, "FUCK! Let me go! Let me GO!"

As per the agreement, Garth stopped tickling David's feet and let him catch his breath. I untied his wrists. David was pissed that he had lost the "bet" with Garth and left the house quickly and seemed pretty mad! Garth and me laughed at the poor loser!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back