• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Tales 2 M/M's

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Travis!

I've known 32 yr old Irish travel agent Travis for a few years and I knew that he has a suit/business attire fetish. We were talking about this and he told me that he also liked to be humiliated while wearing business clothes. I knew right then that I could get him on the rack! He does have very nice n' warm, sweaty and tasty size 10 feet

I started with those tender armpits and made my way up and down his ribs. His booming laugh filled the room immediately as I worked his torso over. He's a thrasher and he is loud! Lucky my basement soundproof! I gave his pits a break and started on his black sheer-socked feet, first with my fingers and then with my toothbrush. He howled with laughter as the bristles stroked his soles. Travis kept shouting "Oh God! Oh my God!" in between his fits of laughter. He never begged throughout the whole twenty minute session though! Just constant howling laughter!

Those sheer socks came off slowly and the toothbrush scraped up and down his soles. Once I got his socks off I tickled his feet with a stiff feather. It was really no break for him with the quill tormenting his soles and then feather end sawing in between all of his toes, his laughter as intense with the feather. After a minute I gave him a short breather and loosened his tie and opened his sweaty shirt

"How do you like being helpless?" I said. "I'll tickle you until you wet your pants! That's what I'll do! You couldn't stop laughing if you had to, could you? You don't want to pee in your expensive Armani suit trousers do you?" I teased.

"No...Haahahhha...No!" he managed to gasp...

Travis really does has nice feet, his soles are especially nice and sensitive and smell and taste amazing! After pinching my fingers mercilessly into his armpits until he practically couldn't breath, I went back to those bare feet and gave them my best treatment with my good-old fingertips. His laughter filled the room again.

"Oh God, oh GODhahaa AHHHHH..."

"I'd hate to see you piss yourself Travis," I said in mock sincerity. "Can't you even stop laughing? I bet you can if you try," I said tracing my fingers into his soles even harder than before. His laughter got louder than ever.

"Nooohoho, I - cahan't - Haahoohahoooh - stop laugh..HAHAAAHA! NO!"

He has such tongue ticklish feet so perfect for my tongue and his feet deserved a thorough tongue bath and drove him until he serously needed me to stop or he would have an accident. I must admit that Travis was taking his punishment well. I really had no intention of making him pee in his trousers. That could really freak him out! The one hour timer went off while I was still tickling his soles, but I couldn't resist going back to his pits for a minute just to show him who was boss!

After I untied him from the rack he said he really enjoyed the session. He liked the feeling of being at someone's mercy so I secured him again and trousers off enjoyed him submitting to another tongue bath of his feet which smelled so intoxicating and tasted as delicious as they always do!

Dean!

First I unlaced the construction workers size 14 boots and pulled them off before I tied his ankles together and secured them to the rack, his feet sure weren't going anywhere when I finished. I started with his ribs and worked my way up. 23 yr old Dean's first reaction was to grunt and groan but he was holding in his laughter pretty well. Once I really dug my fingers into his pits he started to go over the edge. He laughed uncontrollably through initially clenched teeth!

Dea was really hysterical now as I moved my groping fingers into his tender pits and back down his sides to his stomach. I unbuttoned his shirt so I could get my fingers directly into his sweaty armpits. Dean was shy and didn't want to take his shirt but the straight lad here to earn the $100 he had no choice! By circling just one finger in each armpit I had him howling and begging in no time.

"No, no! Stop, Ok, OK!" he cried. I was merciful and gave him a short break to catch his breath before I went to work on his socked feet.

"Are you ticklish HERE?" I said as I put pressure on his soles through his stinky white socks.

"Oh God - yes! -haaaHAAAAhaa...hoo....ohhh...stop...Stop! STOP!!" he howled. He had tears in his eyes from laughing so much as I started pulling off his right sock to get to the bare tender sole.

His bare sole was considerably more ticklish, and I took full advantage of his sensitivity. As his moans and laughter filled his room I used my fingers and his feather until he was begging me to stop!

I teased and took the toothbrush and used it on his bare and socked foot. Back and forth I went with it until I thought he would pop. That toothbrush really is great and both his feet bare devastating as it slid across both of his soles. When I used the feather between his toes he went really crazy!

Using my fingers I tickled his bare soles.The area right under his toes is especially sensitive and I thought that he would jump off the rack as I concentrated my torture there.

"I CAN'T TAKE IT! I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE...HAAAhAHAHA..STOP!" he yelled

I kept going. It was really a rush to be in control of another guy like this. Needless to say I had a huge hard-on by now. I gave him a quick break before I gave him a challange. I told him if he could keep his feet still I would let him go. He ws able to control his feet but not his laughing when I used my fingers, so I picked up the toothbrush again and stoked both soles at the same time with it. He couldn't help jerking back and curling his toes in reaction to the bristles on the brush.

"You LOSE!" I said as I tickled him with even more intensity...

Dean was begging and laughing so much that I felt a little sorry for him so began licking his soles and nibbling his toes and sucking them saying straight guys feet like his always smelly, tasty and exciting as usually virginal certainly with another guys mouth as he tried to keep his feet still being wonderfully tongue ticklish and uptight making him more sensitve as I gave a blow job to each of his toes before releasing him!

Luis!

Luis is a Puerto Rican street boy at night who with me gets into tickling for pay and is fun to tickle because he really gets into it. He can be tickled for a long time too so he's amazing. He is in very good shape from all of his soccer training and for his night work on the streets! I started with his armpits and worked my way down to his stomach and then back up.

Luis was laughing instantly and squirming around as I went up and down and then to his size 11 feet smelling awesome as ever in dingy white socks worn through the day at his day job in the car mechanic's shop, his night job is to help him pay for his naughty habit but the 23 yr old knows with me will be a few hours and he paid $200.

I picked up my feather and went to work on those ticklsh soles. The feather quill brushed back and forth over his feet and they jumped around trying to escape the sensation. His feet were immoble bound in the straps to the rack. He laughed and laughed as the feather did its magic, but he never begged. He just took it and took it and took it..

I got really serious with those ticklish feet using my fingers. This made him laugh even harder and roll around more. He still couldn't move his feet at all as I showed him no mercy, but he still was able to take it! This guy has a rare talent I assure you and jerked around so much as my tongue teased his sensitive nerve-endings that he actually cried "Stop!"

I gave him a rest and then blindfold the 22 yr old and went crazy with my tongue which again he responded to as he does as his feet so very tongue ticklish, he tells me he will not let anyone else near them with their mouths not even his girlfriend but we laugh as his feet work up a real sweat and smell like feet! The session after three hours had him in darkness as I orally made love to his feet which are addictive to me, as we joke my habit that is satisfied with monthly meets!

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back