• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/F Interracial Tickle Torture

kingofkaboom

TMF Poster
The story begins with me and Nikki cuddled up on the couch together watching Sportscenter. It was a Friday night and the only plans we had made were to stay at home and enjoy each other’s company. We had known each other very well for quite some time but never got romantic about our relationship until a few months ago. I had a crush on her the moment we met but didn’t have the courage to ask her out then. Me being me, I had to strategically plan everything and had to be patient enough to strike at the right opportunity. I did everything I possibly could to make sure I didn’t screw up my chance with her. She was just so fucking beautiful! She was a dark-skinned ebony girl with short but natural black hair. She had those mesmerizing light brown eyes to go along with her perfect smile. Her aroma was intoxicating; a scent that was like roses on a warm spring day. Those who know me know I’m attracted to taller women and she was the same height as me at six foot. She had the perfect body type: she wasn’t skinny but she wasn’t fat. On top of all her flawless physical features, she was awesome to be around. She was very intelligent, funny, athletic, and energetic. I loved everything about this girl, but there was one thing about her that I loved more than anything else: her extreme ticklishness!

So there we were on the couch. I had on basketball shorts with boxers underneath and she was in her bra and panties. I had my arms wrapped around her stomach. I started kissing her on her neck to generate some intimacy and to stimulate the mood. I was unable to resist showing affection to this beautiful specimen of a woman. She responded by spinning around on top of me as we proceeded to get into some very intense French kissing with some occasional ass grabbing. During that sequence, I was sliding my hands up and down her back and undid her bra. So now she was topless as we continued our passionate make out session. Then, I could no longer help myself. My tickle fetish was about to come out and I was about to lose all control of it! I snuck my fingers into her armpit and she immediately jumped up. She was a bit startled as she didn’t expect to be tickled and didn’t know what to do next. She tried playing along and tried to tickle me back. “You know I’m not ticklish right?” I said to her. Once she realized her tickling had no effect on me, I spun around to get on top of her thighs to pin her down and I tickled her stomach and ribs as well as her armpits when they were exposed. That sexy laugh of hers came out “OH SHIIIHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!” and after a few minutes went by I stopped to let her catch her breath. “Want to make this even more fun?” I asked her. She answered a little hesitant but agreed “Ummmmmmm…okay, but am I gonna need a safe word?” I replied with “I would if I were you.” And so we made our way upstairs to the bedroom.

Once we got to the bedroom, she slipped out of her panties and I took off my shorts and boxers. So we were both completely naked. As she sat on the bed, I went into the closet and pulled out some bed restraints. They were the kind that you put underneath of the mattress that had four holes for hands and feet that could be tied and adjusted at the ankles and wrists. I tied her up in the spread-eagle position and all of her most ticklish spots were vulnerable. She wasn’t going anywhere! I went into the bathroom and retrieved an electric toothbrush, a hairbrush, and a bottle of baby oil. I put them beside the bed as I told her “Whenever you want me to stop, call out the word yellow.” She said “Yellow? Okay I got it.” Everything was in place for an intense session of tickle torture.

Before I started, I had to affectionately kiss her one last time. After a minute of that, it was time to begin. “Let’s get down to business shall we?” as I slowly and gently ran my fingers up and down her underarms. She started to giggle. I started to slowly increase the intensity and her laughter became excessively louder. “HEEHEEHEEEEEE!” she squealed. Then I really started digging my fingers into those armpits and she started losing it “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAHAAASTAHAHAHAHAHAAAPLEASSHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!” but her laugh was too sexy for me to stop. Music to my ears! She begged and pleaded but to no avail. I was really letting her have it. Ten minutes went by and I grew bored of using my fingers. I gave her a minute to regain her composure as I went straight for the electric toothbrush. As soon as I turned it on and she heard the vibration, she braced herself and immediately started to giggle again. The moment it touched her bare underarm she screamed out “OHHHMYYYGODDDHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA!” and totally lost control. When I started alternating between armpits, a thought popped in my head “Now if I had two I wouldn’t have to keep switching arms!” so I gave her a quick break to go look for another one and sure enough, it was right there in the cabinet under the sink! I came back with the second one and I could tell by the look on her face that she already knew what was going on here. I turned on both and went to work. She tried to fight it but couldn’t. “WHAAAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAHAHAHAAAAA!” as her laughter continued to pick up in volume. I let the toothbrushes work their magic for about twenty more minutes before I decided that I needed a taste of those armpits. I’m not the kind of guy who likes underarms like that but in this case, I felt that it was totally necessary. There wasn’t a place on this girl’s body that I wouldn’t lick. It was then that I made the discovery of my greatest tickle tool: my tongue! I started licking away and she could not take it. “HAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAAANOOOHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAHADONNNNN’THAHAHAAAAHAAAAHAA!” and after only five minutes she yells “HAHAHAAAHAAAAAYELLOWHAAHAAAHAAAAAHAAAHAHAYELLOWYELLOW!” so as promised, I stopped. She was breathless and it took her a while after I stopped for her to get the rest of her giggles out. She let out a big sigh and said “OH MY GOD! THAT WAS AWFUL! YOUR TONGUE TICKLES SOOOO BAD! DON’T DO THAT NO MORE!” but unfortunately for her, I was going to use it again.

For the time being, I was done with her armpits but now it was time for her tummy. I started off aggressive right off the bat, switching on and off between her belly, ribs, and hips. “HEEEHEEEHEEEHEEHEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA!” as the ticklish agony continued. That lasted about five minutes before I had to use my mouth again. I felt like a lion going in for the kill on an injured antelope. I opened up my lips on top of her belly button and blew raspberries on her as I continued to tickle at her sides. “AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAAAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAAANOOOHAHAHNONONONONOHAHAHAHAHAAAANO!” she screamed as her ticklish reactions became more and more intense. I tried quick blows along with long ones all over her sensitive stomach. “OKOKOKOKOKYELLOWYELLOWYELLOWOHMYGODYELLOW!” so I stopped after just a few minutes of that, which was a lot quicker than I had anticipated. “THAT WAS FUCKING HORRIBLE!” she told me. At this point she had worked up a good sweat and she seemed to be somewhat enjoying the thrill of the adrenaline rush. She was strapped in to this roller coaster ride that was about to reach its peak on its way down to a very long and steep drop.

After her break I continued to explore her ticklish and voluptuous body. This time, I had my attention centered on her thighs, knees, and calves. I started at her inner thighs and again I wasted no time trying to get to the maximum intensity. “HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEAHAHAHAAHAAHEEHEEHEEAHEEHEEHEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!” she laughed as I went from the inside of her thighs to her knees to her calves back to underneath her knees and back up to her thighs. I tried to tickle her legs as long as I could but in the end, it didn’t take very long for me to break the resistance of getting to her bare feet. So after maybe ten minutes, it was time. Words cannot describe how perfect her meaty size 11 feet were. I was delightfully surprised at their softness and tenderness. She had the type of skin complexion where the bottoms of her feet were yellow, another one of my favorite features she possessed. They were the most beautiful feet in the universe! They were the feet of my dreams!
I started off the same way as I did on her underarms, very slow and methodical. I was barely touching her foot and I could already tell that this was her worst spot. “AHHHHHHEEHEEHAHAHAHOOOOHHHHHNOOOOOOOO! NOT THERE! NOT THERE!” as I ever so gently caressed her bare sole. Whatever was about to happen, she was not ready for. This was the goal, to get to her bare feet and save the longest and most torturous tickling for last. I raked at her sole and she violently wiggled her feet. “HAAAAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAHAAHAAOKOKAAAAAHAHAHAAHAAHASTOHHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAOHNOOOOHHHOHHHAAAHAAHAAHAAHAHA!” as her sexy laughter became stronger and more intense. I used both of my hands on her poor foot and she started howling! Her soles were so soft! After a very long twenty minutes, I decided to test the ticklishness of the other foot. “HAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAOHHHSHIIIITTHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!” as she laughed and screamed at the same time. Another fifteen minutes go by and I figured I should stop for just a minute. She hadn’t called out the safe word but she appeared to be pretty exhausted. I was about to take it up another notch so I allowed her to get a quick breather.

Once I saw she was ready, I crouched at the end the bed and started tickling both of her feet at the same time! Her laughter became hysterical. “FUCKFUCKFUCKAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAHAHAHAAAA!” as she lost her mind. I tickled and tickled and tickled her feet with my fingers for another twenty minute stretch before the tickling was about to reach a new level that I didn’t think was possible at the time. Remember earlier when I talked about my tickle fetish coming out? Now, my foot fetish could no longer be contained and I just had to get a taste of her feet. I sniffed and kissed her foot for a few good minutes and even that caused her to giggle a lot. Again, I went in for the kill and started to suck on her big toe. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! YELLOWYELLOWYELLOWYELLOW!!!” she shouted. As soon as I had stuck her toe in my mouth she immediately used the safe word. I was going to be in for a treat!

After a couple more minutes, I was back at it. Those juicy size 11s were mine! I was so infatuated with her feet and the fact that I could tickle them with my tongue made them even more irresistible. I tried a second time to suck her big toe and she lost it! “WAIT! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAHAHAHA! YOU GOTTA STOP! HEEEHEEEHAHAHAHAHAHEEEEHAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHA!” as I continued to suck her toe. I sucked each individual toe and it tickled the living shit out of her. Then I sucked all five of her toes at the same time while using my hands to tickle her sole. It drove her up a wall as she frantically tried to escape the tickling! She was bucking up and down so hard I was concerned that she was going to break the bed! I licked her toes like they were my favorite flavored lollipop and used my tongue to get in-between her toes. I moved on to her sole, which I thoroughly licked. Those silky soles tasted so good! They were like the most delicious meal you could ever imagine! I licked and sucked and sucked and licked. She could not handle my long, fat tongue on her bare sole and she was driven mad by it! There was not a part of her foot I didn’t spend an eternity licking! She was way too ticklish to have feet worshiped and it was by far the most effective method of tickling her. She was going insane! I also occasional bit her as I used my teeth on her heels, toes, and at the sides and balls of her feet just for good measure. I switched over to the other foot and made sure to give it the same attention as the first one. I was drooling and slobbering all over her toes and sucked those ticklish tootsies. One by one I sucked and licked in-between her toes while she was gasping for air. I thought I would’ve heard the safe word a long time ago but she didn’t use it yet. It tickled her so bad, yet she wasn’t saying the safe word! Either she was enjoying it too much for me to stop or she was being tickled so badly to the point where she physically couldn’t use it. After sucking those succulent toes for an extended period of time, I went back to licking her sole and sucked on her heel. “ICAN’THAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEHEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHEEEHAHAHAHAHAICAN’TTAKEIT!” she sputtered out. She was going all out bonkers! I was living a tickler’s dream and I managed to spend two hours on the ticklish foot worship, roughly an hour with each foot. It was tickle torture at its finest! I found it funny how we both had the same exact weakness: her feet!

I went ahead and gave her another quick break because I wasn’t quite done yet with her feet. I gave her a brief foot massage and even that tickled! I broke out the baby oil and rubbed it all over her feet as that made her giggle too. I turned on the electric toothbrush and ran it up and down the bottom of her foot. “HEEHEEHEEHEEEEHAHAHAAHAAHAAAAAA!” as she started laughing again. After spending a few minutes on her sole I brought it up to her toes and she roared with laughter! “NOHAHAHANOTTHETOESHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHEEEHEEEHEEEHAHAHAPLEASENO!” she pleaded. I made sure that I got in-between her toes and the sides of her feet, which seemed to be the best places to use the toothbrush. Of course I had to get the other foot and I repeated the same grueling process. I got the balls of her feet pretty good as well. An additional fifteen minutes of that went by before she finally caved in.

She had her break and we were ready to resume. I lathered up her feet with baby oil again. It was time to use my final tickle tool: the hairbrush! I started off hard and fast on her bare sole and she reacted by violently twisting and contorting her body but she could not move away. She tried jerking her leg away from me but I had a firm grip on her. “OHNONONONONOHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHA!” as I tormented her with the brush. Next to the foot worship, this tickled her the most. I relentlessly brushed her toes, heels, and the balls of her feet but her worst spot was her soles, in which she exploded into uncontrollable laughing. I kept on alternating between feet just to throw her off a bit. I was turning into a ruthless and sadistic tickler who was feeding off that gorgeous woman’s sexy, abundant laughter. “NO MORE! NO MORE! NO MORE!” as I kept brushing. Fifteen long minutes of that and I was done tickling her feet.

I didn’t give her a break but I went back up to attack her armpits again. I decided to make things more erotic. While I tickled her underarms with my fingers, I paid some attention to her titties. I licked her areolas and sucked on her nipples as they got hard. She was definitely getting pleasure out of it with some light moaning in-between the laughing. The longer I did that, the more aroused she became. Things only got hotter as I proceeded to go down and eat her cleanly shaven pussy while still tickling her sides. The mixture of arousal and laughter got heavier and heavier as my tongue explored her clitoris. “OHHHHAHAHAHEEHEEOOOOHHHAHAOOOO!” Her eyes gaped wide open as she had never had oral sex like this before. The ticklish reactions combined with the simultaneous pure pleasure she was receiving resulted in her getting very wet and she came all over the bed. But I was determined to make her orgasm again.

Now, it was my turn. I had been horny since we were on the couch and had a raging boner since I started lick tickling her feet. I penetrated her while still viciously tickling her ribs. It was what I like to call tickle sex. I thrusted back and forth as her moans became more and more frequent. I switched up between light tickles and aggressive tickles while my rock hard dick went in and out of her tight pussy. The harder I went, the deeper the moans got. She was still laughing like crazy. I started fucking her as hard as I possibly could and I got her to squirt a second time.

But she was not the only one being tortured: I was torturing myself. I didn’t want to spoil the fun and cum at my first opportunity so I was attempting to hold it in until I no longer could. So right after she came again, I couldn’t allow this self-restraint to continue and I busted the nut of a lifetime! The torture was finally over for the both of us. My greatest sexual encounter, as well as the greatest experience of my entire life, was over. We were both exhausted and covered in each other’s sweat, saliva, and cum, but we were both satisfied.

“Man, I’m really surprised the neighbors didn’t call the cops!” I said as I untied her. “Yeah, me too” she replied. A few minutes passed by and nobody said anything. We just laid in bed silently. I wanted to ask her so many questions! What did you think? Did you like it? Have you done anything like this before? What was your favorite part? Can we do it again? But I didn’t want to say anything stupid. I tried looking at it as a heat of the moment sexual experiment that may or may not have worked and just left it at that, so I remained quiet. But then she spoke up. She gave a deep sigh and said “Wow! That was amazing! I’ve never felt so alive!” then she turned to me with a smile and asked “You up for round two?” It was that moment when I became madly in love with this girl. I smiled right back at her and replied “I fucking love you!” as we were about to recreate the scene that had just taken place.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back