• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The rise of Darius M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The 6 ft dark haired size 13 footed jock/model is from Virginia and now a known name making a decent living in his craft and three years ago the now 26 yr old came to me a Manager and Producer saying he was interested in modelling and my private agency caught his attention. At the interview I found out that he'd been in the Marines for the past 2 years and before that played football in college. Darius with Greek father and American mother is an extreemly handsome guy so there was every posibility that he could be successful in this field of enterprise. I gave him a lot of sound and legit advice and then came up with my scheme right while he sat there playing with the laces of his Harley boots. I asked him if he'd like to be a foot model for an industrial/medical video that involved physical therepy. I told him that I was slotted to direct a piece for a medical group and was considering using him for a "crash test dummie".

He was also flat broke and needed rent money and he agreed to meet at my house/studio to test shot a few photos. He came over the next day and I had planned out the sitution but wanted to make sure that his feet really were worth persuing. Some times a great stud can be so disappointing foot wise. he arrived wearing his black Harley boots, a white tshirt and a green bomber jacket. He seemed a bit nervous but none the less entered without fear. He was the kind of guy that didn't do anything he didn't want to. He sat on my sofa and we talked a bit. My eyes kept eyeing his boots wanting to finally see the prize inside. He sensed me ooking and figured I wanted to get on with the test. So he said,"OK, here we go, hope ya like my feet".

He started to take his boots off and I had to leave the room. I told him to come into the studio when he was ready. Two seconds later he crept in the door as nervous as if he had just taken off all of his clothes. he had the demener of a 14 year old. His feet looked heavenly as I hoped . His toes were long and feet wide at the arch. As he came closer I could see just how large his feet were. He walked so gingerly for a soldier! It was such a sweet sight. He really wanted his feet to be liked for the first time in his life. I made him stand on a step- arobic board and do a few toe raises and streches while my camera snaped away at every angle of his big masculine studly Marine feet! When we concluded, I told him that I would have to show the management team the photos and if they approved I would call him back in for a video test. Darius agreed and was on his way. I called him later that day to let hm know that he'd been accepted and could come back the next evening for the audition and said his feet might be more niffy as he would have to come from the bar work he was doing but I told him feet need to smell like feet and we laughed as the previous day his feet having been freshly bathed; shame!

He came right on time like a good soldier and came right into the studio. I had my small lighting package and camera all set up to go plus I had compiled a script of positions and movements he was going to have to perform with his big size 13 feet. I wanted to have him read from the script while I preoceeded so that it was as if he was telling me what to do next with his feet. It was amazing. I started out by taping him sitting down on a sofa and removing his shoes and socks first and told him now warm n' sweaty and with his foot smell more authentic. Darius smiled! I got a lot of tight shots. Then I had him lay on the bed face front and framed his feet tops from the head of the bed. I scripted him to point,flex, rotate and hold back his toes. He did everything the script said to do. I let the camera run on auto and made my way over to the end of the bed where his studly, soft feet awaited. I then started feeling his feet in my bare hands and my dick went silently wild in my pants. I noticed through all my legit massage moves that I was actually getting great satisfaction from touching his feet. He seemed to really enjoy his first massage and even said he would like it every day! Leaning over his feet they smelled awesome!

I started pulling up on his toes slowly first than more rapidly until I sensed his body tense up and as I tugged an his last two toes on each foot, he let out this huge thunderous burst of laughter! I hit a weak spot! WOW it was so nice to tickle him by accident. He was almost apoligetic for it. It was so sweet. I the audition and sent him on his way. I concluded the meeting by saying thet I would have to see a few more guys before I made a decision on the job and would let him know that night. I called him later to tell him that he booked the job and he let out the biggest holler of excitement! He really needed the $500 I was offering and I really needed a guy like his's feet even more! I began working on another script for Darius to perform and repeatedly watched the audtion tape.

As soon as Darius left my house and went on his way, I popped the audtion tape in the DVD and started watching the show. Seeing him take his shoes and then white socks off was a big turn on. I watched it a few times in slow mo too. I only taped him for about 21 mins. just to get an idea of what I wanted him to do more the next time around. I had framed his feet well amd kept zooming in on his enormous toes. Then came the part where I started touching and massaging his feet and I felt so hot seeing my first touch of his sweaty feet recorded on video for me to always enjoy. When I saw the part where I tickled him by accident, I was hard. I must have watched the tape three more times that night.The next day, I called Darius to inform him that he booked the job. He was so thrilled. He made a big hollar and thanked me enthusiastically! I had planned out the camera angles well in advance and printed up a new script of exercises for him to follow. It gave me such a powerful feeling of control knowing how readily willing and able Darius was to follow his instructions as ordered. He was accostomed to taking orders and obeying them! He showed up on time like a good Marine, wearing red running shorts, a black Tshirt and black and white football sneakers. After our initial greeting, I handed him a white tank top to slip on.Upon removing his shirt I got a nice look at his bare chest and torso. He was completely shaved clean. His chest was strong and lean and his abs were a work of art! He slipped on the tank top and I handed him the script.

He had recieved his orders, time to obey. I started by filming him telling me his name and hobbies which included, football, hockey, wrestling and kick boxing. "How nice", I thought. "I sure am gonna love tickling you a little". I instructed him to be seated on the sofa and take off his shoes and socks. He did so and I continued to zoom in for close ups. He took his position on the bed and I framed his feet tops from over his head. I scripted a few simple exercises for him to follow and he did them well. He pointed and flexed his feet, he rotated his feet around and held his toes back and tight. Then came my participation of massaging his feet and he always got a little uncomfortable every time I approached his feet to work on them. I knew that I was going to love watching what I was about to do with Darius's big feet. My hands were now exploring every inch of the young studs feet. Theball of his foot was exreamly plump and muscular, the backs and in betwen his toes were baby soft and I seperated them slowly to allow the camera to pear into every sweaty crevice. He tensed up a bit and in stead of giggling he said,"I used to have real soft feet before the Marine Corps, all that marching" "I coudn't even feel my feet for six months", He said. Then he said something very exciting. "This feels great I could do it every day". "So could I", I thought.

After that I cleaned his feet off with hot towels and prepared the next shot. I instructed him to lay on his front facing camera . He was then to raise his feet in the air, bending from the knee so that his soles were visible from over the top of his head. This is one of my favorite angles to see a guys feet. The next set of exercises included him pointing his soles to the ceiling together then individually. It was so hot watching him look into the camera for direction and move his feet around at the same time. I kept getting tight shots of the backs of his toes and soles and they endlessly obeyed the orders. Then I put the camera on auto and got down on my knees at the end of the bed. It was time for another part of the massage. I framed his feet so that the camera focused on his feet and kept my face out of frame. With his feet still suspended in this delicious position I began to squeeze and kneed his big soles and heels, holding all his toes together and stoking his ankles lightly. He was so all mine and the camera was getting every last drop of it. His feet were so close to my face I could almost taste 'em and for sure smell them. It was so tempting but I didn't want to blow it at ths point.

After this I set up another angle of the same thing only had him face away from the camera so that the focus was on his feet tops from the raised postion and could see the toes and ankles very well. I made him do the same toe points and flexes and they looked amazing from this angle. The massage again was wonderful from this angle and I kept squeezing all his big toes together they were almost too big to fit in my palm but it made it so fun. The outer rim of his foot was very smooth and tight. Very wide at the ball and suddenly quite narrow along his heel area. I continued to stroke his sides marvelling at how wide they started out and how slender and narrow they got as they disappeared into his round plump heels. Next I got him from side angle so that I could see how nicely his toes progressed in size. The shape of his foot was enormous from this angle and I made him do some more of the pointing and flexing. Then I got a great angle of him laying on his front with his feet relaxed at the bottom of the bed. I framed him from his sloes turned upright and could see his gorgeous face in back of his feet. He kept looking down at his feet while he continued to do the exercises. When it came to the massage part he glanced at the script, looked up at me longingly and said "crack and massage".

He smiled moved nervously and closed his eyes. I sqeezed out a big blob of lotion into my hands and started spreading it all over his massive feet. The slipperyness of the lotion must have tickled him a bit but he kept his cool. At one point, I seated myself next to his right foot, held it with bith hands while i gently stroked down his soft high arch with both of my thumbs. He let out the cutest snickery giggle I've ever heard and let me keep on going. He didn't laugh much after that but I knew I was getting him. After that I cleaned his feet again makin sure that the wash cloth rubbed just hard enough to tickle him one last time. The last shot I got was of Darius standing up on a step-class board holding his toes over the end and going up on his tip toes for me. It was nice seeing his feet in motion walking around the room. I concluded by saying that I was going to submit the footage to the facility and they would let me know their comments soon. I also said that most likely I would have to do re-shoots and he would have to be made available for those next week. He said fine, and was on his way with the easiest $500 he's ever made. I don't think I left the house for several days. I kept looking at the footage over and over again until my dick got so sore from wanking that I had to stop. The down time gave me penty of ideas of how we were going to do the re-shoots and the wonderful work that Darius was yet to perform.

Darius was on his way over to do some re-shoots of the previous material and I was ready waiting for him fully equiped with a new set of exercises and camera angles. I used a full length mirror to set up a sequence of shots that I wanted to film showing off Darius's feet from two angles at once. I also wanted to see his face in the shots. When Darius arrived I went through the same routine as before by handing him the small tank top in trade of his oversized t-shirt. He faithfully removed his shirt and once again gave me a nice long gander at those incredible young sturdy pecks and abs. I showed him into the studio and handed him the revised script. I claimed that the reason that the producers wanted me to do some re-shoots was because some of the footage was out of focus and in some of the exercises, he moved his feet too fast and didn't hold the positions long enough. I also was at fault for not spending more time slowly working on his giant toes and soles. I explained that I wasn't massaging his feet slow enough for the narration to stay with the shots. I was going to have to spend more on every procedure. I also added a few new tricks to the scene to see how ticklish he was.

I started out by having Darius's take off his shoes again and take his place stretched out on the bed. He got relaxed very quickly and seemed eager to begin having his feet photographed and massaged again. I had him do several different types of movements and stretches with his toes holding them back pointing them forward and rotating his big toes individually. He was quite talented and must have been practising. It was so hot seeing him move his feet in so many ways. It got harder and harder to keep my cool and talk in a normal tone but I managed to hang in there. I figured I could watch it later and enjoy it all I wanted. Then I came to the part when I massage and reminded him that it was going to take longer then before because I wanted to get it right this time. He said it was fine and I went to work on his big size 13 feet. He soon relaxed into it and held his foot back and his toes spread open for me to massage and tickle continually. He started speaking to cover his laughter as I continued to massage and then stroke his feet and under his toes he finally let out the biggest laugh follwed by a short spurt of giggles that that lasted for a few seconds. It was so exiting and the camera caught every bit of it.

Next I made him lay on his stomach and bend from the knee so that his feet would be suspended in the air and I could get a nice angle of his toes pointing slowly and flexing wildly. It was at this point when I employed the use of the mirror angle to go back and forth to in order to get his feet from two angles changing from one to the next while he continued to move slowly Then I pointed the camera in the mirror where I could frame his feet from the side view. I put the auto pilot on and got down on my knees in fron of those big sweet soft suspended and started to knead them slowly with my hands. I wanted to frame myself too so I allowed for my image to be visable doing the next few exercises. I made him point and flex his feet right in my face. I held him by the ankles, and commanded him to push against my hands when he pointed so I could feel his srength coming through his feet. He did it slowly and perfectly. Holding the toes-pointed position for ten seconds and then releasing into a spread out flex almost sticking his toes right in my hungry mouth!

He then got in a position that I framed for him to sit upright on the sofa with his feet resting on the bed. I made him place his feet in my lap and framed him so that the camera could see the profile of his handsome face and sexy strong legs. I wanted the shot to see this fine figure of a man in all his success with, of course, his hot, sweaty feet resting in my lap being slowly and lovingly taken care of. The last bit I decided to frame him in the mirror facing and smiling at the camera. The refection enabled me to frame him so that his feet bottoms were fully visable as well as his face. I hadn't scripted anything for this sequence so I just told him to flex and point slowly until I got the shot just right. Then I got a shot of him where he didn't know the camera was still rolling, of him just sitting there rubbing his eyes looking relaxed and sexy. His feet were so nice and shiny from all the lotion and I got a great deal of satisfaction knowing that I had just worked that stud over to my hearts content.

I then had him lie on the bed on his stomach again and restrained his feet saying that he needed to answer my questions truthfully and he would have a contract by the time the evening ended and he listened and nodded as I mentioned a well known agent who was interested in getting Darius on his books and I would call him once off the record Darius answered the questions and he nodded so asked

"Are your feet ticklish Darius?" He laughed and nodded saying,

"Oh, yeah. Incredibly!"

Then, in order to improve my tickling abilities, I asked him how ticklish they were.

"Oh man, it gets so bad that I usually flail my arms and hit something as I try to pull my feet away. I can't stand it."

"Where exactly are your feet ticklish? Be detailed."

In his case, the arches and the bridges of his feet under the toes and well and the middle of the soles and the balls of his feet were the points of interest. I asked him what he had ever been tickled with and he said.

"Oh, just fingers really."

"How was it? " I asked.

"Ohjeez, I almost passed out and fell out of the chair I was in when I was being tickled. I violently tried to pull my feet away."

"How'd it make you feel?" I asked.

"All awake and alive and out of breath," he answered.

Then I asked, "Did you find it to be a pleasureable experience?"

He answered, "Yeah, it was relaxing after it was over, although while I was being tickled I couldn't control myself. I laughed like carzy! It was pretty loud too as the lads were bastards, elder marines testing my toughness they said and I could laugh loud as I wanted in the initiation room nobody would hear me!"

I imagined it happening but continued with the question

"Do you think there could be anything besides fingers that could be used to tickle your feet that you think would make you laugh?" He didn't wait long to say:

"Yeah, feathers, the bastards used them too!"

Now, I said, "If you feel any sensation on your feet, I want you to wiggle your toes, or laugh out loud if it's ticklish."

"Okay," he answered and I set about to work his feet over.

For my first feather, I chose a white 10" firm feather. I began at the heel of his right foot and slowly and lightly swept the feather up the sole of his foot from heel to toes. I did the same with the left foot. Almost immediately, his toes started wiggling and he started to laugh. I asked him after I stopped

"Does this tickle Darius?

"Yeah, man," he said, "A lot. It's driving me crazy!"

Now it would definitely get worse, because I would concentrate on tickling the areas he had told me about during our interview. I then took a red 12" red feather which was very light and fluffy and began to tickle his arches and up along the bridges of his feet. With every stroke of the feather, his feet jerked and moved, struggling to get away from the feather, but deliberately being kept there and he found it completely maddening! After about 15 minutes of this kind of tickling his awesome feet, it was time to move into the next phase, my fingers. When I stopped tickling with the feather, Darius breathed a noticable sigh of relief. I asked him how he was doing and he answered

"Man, that was intense!! It really got to me!"

"Okay," I said feigning professional scientifc interest "now just relax and tell me if this tickles."

With that I proceeded to tickle the soles of both his feet with my fingers. He almost jumped off the bed, well wanting to but firmly secured to it! His laughter could be heard very loudly. [For me, the though of this straight jock letting me tickle his feet was a real turn on!] I continued this for at least 15 mintues until he begged me to stop. When I did, he was breathless, his body couldn't take much more.

"Man, you are fucking good at what you do!" he said, "You found every spot that was ticklish! How'd you do that?"

"Science!" I answered "How do you feel?" I asked.

"My feet feel so alive!" he answered, "I even have a hard on! Can you imagine? Is that okay?" Quite cooly I said

"That's fine. In fact that shows how effective this massage method is; if it can make you get excited. You know, if you want to finish off your hard-on while I finish down here, that's fine. It won't effect the research at all," I said. [How generous of me- permission to jerk off granted, sir.] No sooner had I said that than he quickly unzipped his pants and pulled out his 8" dick, fully aroused from the tickling. He commenced to slowly stroke his dick while I began the 3rd phase- licking.

He nodded and said, "Okay."

With that he continued fingering his dick as I proceeded to slowly lick the arch of his right foot from top to bottom." I did this and he began to moan. I proceeded to tongue his foot, the soles and arches and finally to play between his toes with my tongue. While I was doing this Darius just kept slowly playing with his hard-on and moaning. He never once opened his eyes or asked me to stop so I kept right on licking both of his feet. The taste and smell and shape were all too much for me to bear! After another 20 minutes or so I kept on licking more and more sensually until I felt his whole body started to tighten as he started to shoot. At that split second, I started to tickle the soles of his feet with my finger and he yelled and laughed simultaneously and shot his load! When he was done, he sat back and closed his eyes and breathed deeply saying,

"Man, reflexology is cool. Do you have to stop?"

"Well," I answered, "the interview is over and we're done but will call the agent!" I did and he arrived and Darius was eager to impress him as he had me and gain the contract which he did but he worked for it!."

Facing Darius's feet saying "Ssssshhhh" "Resign yourself"

He then tickled the sole of Darius's right foot, at its very middle. The reaction instantaneous.

"H-ha -HAhah Stop, STOP!"Hahaha, ha,ha, ha,he,he,he, he heeehaaa, haha, hahahaha, plehaha, PLEAHAhaHA!"

The frisky fingers then stroking the right sole gently but soon the sadistic tickling of his left foot in the same place as Darius writhed and begged before laughter drowned even his pleas.

"Kitchy, kitchy, cootchie, coo"Oh, my ticklish boy!" taunted the agent who expertly caressed both feet soles that flinched under his fingertips as he is a connoisseur. He knows where to touch and how. The agent run his fingers up and down the soles of Darius's feet kneading them like clay, lingering and increasing the speed or the pressure whenever Darius shrieked the most. He explores those helpless toes under and in between them all with refined touches and squeezed them as Darius was just his tickle -toy!

Roars of laughter from Darius going wild, jerking and splitting his sides with laughing and making futile efforts to free himself from the bed moaning and groaning among the gales of laughter that saturate his mouth. A thread of saliva slips from his lips, which he cannot keep closed. Unable to escape from that suffering, his body shifts back and forth with hopeless movements.

"NOOOOOOHAhahHA, hanono, plahayhahehheheee, ehehehe HA, HAHAAA!"

He panted, laughed, moaned, laughed as his face caught on camera reflected the most intense grimaces of torment. Darius defenseless and abused while thrashing desperately unable to stop wriggling and lashing out frantically with a desperate kicking on the mattress.The well known agent continued tickling handsome Darius's feet as he kicked and shook violently shakes violently twitching and quivering in time to the strokes and his hysterical complaints ignored!

"AhhaHaHa Ha haHAHAHEHEHAEH Plhaplesssshaahahahaha!!!!!!"

Without a break, merciless fingers scrabbling fiercely and torturing both feet looking tenaciously for the most sensitive spots of them to torment. Between gales of laughter and the occasional screeches, Darius moaned as the agent's tongue had tongue ticklish Darius gasping for breath as a man suffocating. His body bathed in sweat shook spasmodically as the agent then decided to make use of the toothbrush on the saliva lubed feet with the desired result from Darius resulting, shrieks, more squirming and hysterical, manic laughter.

"HAH,HAH,HAAH,HA,NNHA,HA,HAHAHAHAHAHAH,HA,HEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEE"SThehhehhehehhhehhehehhehehAAARRGGGHHAHAHAHEHEmmmMMMPFFHAHAHAJajaplesssHAHAAAHEEHAhaha... HAJAJHAAAAAA...!!!!!!!"

Any torment ends up by becoming endurable as the agent knows and two hours of the evil tickle torturing of Darius's feet ended and he when recovered an hour later put his signature to the contract paper and $1,000 richer but the agent I knew would be enjoying taking advantage of Darius's feet again but even I amazed hearing Darius had moved into his hollywood home but Darius as I say has used all to his own advantage as the agent died a year later leaving Darius a very rich man! Darius telling me in one of their game sessions that he must have ticked the agents tied feet too much as he had a heart attack and died laughing!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back