• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An act of ticklish revenge M/M/M/

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
It was so dark inside the room and 6'1" Imran's wrists and ankles was tied to a bed. Imran was blindfold but not gagged. Being held hostage with no clothes on except for shorts was agonizing. Imran did not recall how he got here or why he was kidnapped from the bedroom of his condo in Katy, Texas. Maybe it was his tendency to be an arrogant jerk. Prehaps it was because he was rude to the fraternity members of my college, but how did they know where the handsome Iraqui lived off the college campus to find him?

Suddenly, Imran heard the door open, and the foot steps creaked as his captors walked over to him. Then in his right ear one of them whispered "Feet!" Now Imran lay there in fear as the 19 year old couldn't stand his size 13 feet touched being too sensitive. He struggled as one of his captors slowly unlaced his black leather shoes he'd worn to the evening college seminar so his feet inside his socks very warm and moist so embarrassing for his dirty, sweaty feet to be exposed to anyone. The right shoe slid off in silence slowly and he reacted immediately to the finger dragged up his right sole.

"HEHEHEHEHAHHAHAHAEHHHHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IHIHIIHHIHIHIHI CAHAHAHHAN'T HAHAHA STAND IT HAHA!!!!!"

Imran thrashed in his restraints even more but he could not get his soft, ticklish feet away from the tormenting finger touches and he was given a break before he went insane but the break was not lived long, for Imran felt his socks being taken off. He tried in vain to keep his socks on but the soft, warm and sweaty lightly tanned feet were successfully bared and wiggled his toes. His tickler facing both feet was enticed by their rich natural aroma to lean closer to them both humiliating Imran inhaling them.

He ran his finger up Imran's right sole and Imran Habibi instantly burst into hysterics.

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHNOOOOOO STOP HAHAHAHAH I CAN’T TAKEHEHEHHEHEHEITHAHAHHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHA OH NOHOHOHOHOHOAHAHAHAHAH!"

Once again he thrashed around but held tight in his bonds, was unable to make any progress. The tickler then moved down to Imran's heel and probed around with a toothbrush.

"ONONOHOHOHOOOO! PLEASE HAHHAHAHAHA NOT THEHEREEHEHEE, NO MOHOHOHOHOHAHAHROROEEEREEEE!"

Imran then given another break.

"NOOOOOENOUGHAHAHAAUGHHH! PLEEEEEEASSSE!" yelled Imran

The tickler ignoring his pleas began to drag the bristles of the toothbrush up and down Imran's soft feet. He did this for about twenty minutes which drove Imran insane. He was given a little break and some water. Then the tickler held the pipe cleaner

"OHHHHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHO! NOHAHAHAHT THEREEEHHAHAHA!" Imran tried to wiggle his toes to escape the pipe cleaner being sawn in between them but it was no use.

"STOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOPPPP!!!NOOOOOOSTOPHAHAHAHAHIHHAHAHAHACAN’TTAKEHEHEHHEHEHNOHOHHHOHO! NOT THE TOESHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAAHAHVE MEEERREEHEHEHRCCCYY!!"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATHAHAHAHAHT'S GREEHAHAHAHATT! HAHAHAHAHAA. NOHOWOW LEEHEHET HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!"

Imran was laughing so hard, he couldn't even finish his sentence. It being a miracle that he hadn't passed out from the intense tortuous tickling but the evil tickler started increase the intensity of the tickles and raked his fingernails all over both of Imran's feet and the hideously ticklish Imran just exploded in laughter.

"“ARGGGGGGHHHHAHAHAHAHAH NOOHHOHOHHOHOHOHHOO!!! I CAHAHAHHAHAHAHN'THAHAHASTAND ITHAHAHAAAA!!!! NOHOHHOHOHOH MOOHHOOHHOHORREEEE!!! I'M TOO TICKLISH! AHAHAHA AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHPLEEHEHEEEEZZZEEHEHAHHAHAHHHAHHOHO!!"

The tickler still not done got some lotion put Imran's' socks back on the student's feet which relieved him. His relief was short lived when Imran felt his feet massaged but sensed a different touch and was right, the other tickler had stepped in and was making sure that Imran's feet were given a socked foot massage even warmer, sweatier, smellier and then he easily slid off his socks due to them being extra sweaty which made his feet even softer than before!

Imran moaned and pleaded with his tickler panting. "Please..who is there? What is this about? Why are you torturing me? No more..I've.... H-had enough. Not my bare feet!"

In his ear the original tickler whispered "We want to Habibi!"

"HAAAHHHOHHSTAHAHHAP!LEHEHEHEASEHE!! NOHOHOHT MY FEEHEHEHEEHETT!!!!!!!!"

Imran exhausted and panting, begged, "Please........ No more....... Tickling. I've....... Had enough....... I can't take anymore......"

The second tickler launched into an all out attack on the soft feet, his ingers poked and prodded every inch of Imran's bare feet, in between and under his toes, on the tops of his feet, around the balls of his feet and using the toothbrush under Imran's toes!

"MHAAHHAAAHAHAH! HAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THE TOES AHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOOHOHHOONOT THE TOEEHOHOHOSHSOSOSOSSSS!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE! I'M GONNHAHAHAHAHHAA DIHIHHIHIHIHIHIIE! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAP! STAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! I CAN'T TAKE IT! I'M TOO TICKLISH!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEEEEEEEEEEEASE STAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHLEHEHEHEASEHE!! NOHOHOHT MY TOHOHHOHOHOES!!!!! COOOME OON! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M TOOO TICKLISH!AAOHOHOHOAAHRHRHUHHHHHHH!!! THE TOOOHOHHOHES!!!! NOT THEEEEHEHEHEMMMM!!!!"

Imran was literally going wild and sweating profusely from the torture being inflicted on him.

Another short break as he lay exhausted, drained of energy having laughed himself hoarse.

The both feet lightly tickled again.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHA STOOHOHHOP!""NOHOHOHHOHOAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLAH!!!!!!!"

Imran felt one finger on his left sole and Imran burst out with laughter that seemed to please his ticklers he guessed might be from a rival house on campus as he continued to laugh harder than ever and he heard them open a bottle and then something was held to his nose and he told to sniff and knew he had no choice and guessed it was amyl nitrate and felt the rush immediately and then his feet were massaged again all over and though he felt humiliated the drug made him react with moans of pleasure which embarrassed him more and encouraged whoever was massaging his feet even more sensually which felt so weong for Imran! He was increasingly desperate to be free from this nightmare!

Then the sensation he knew was a feather in between my toes. Imran was trying to hold in his laughter but it was only a matter of minutes perhaps even seconds becfore it was inevitable happening and as he giggled helplessly the tickler continued to tickle his toes and did not show any indication of stopping. Another break and more water given to him. Then uugh he felt two tongues licking the soles of both of his feet and Imran went crazy, this was too much but he rendered defenseless against it happening that was driving him over the edge and sickening him as he heard his ticklers making pleasurable noizes doing this to him and it too tickled and then it stopped! Imran knew if this was a hazing, it might last all night! Then more determined licking of his feet and sucking and nibbling on his toes and giggling having become laughing and was now screaming! Imran went from laughing to screaming loudly! Then slowly a feather twirled in between the toes of Imran's right foot

On his left foot a single finger stroked up and down his left sole

“HAHAHHAAHAH OK ENOUGH!”

Then more fingers scribbling over his soles and more groans and gasps of laughter from Imran

“NOOOOO STOPPP HAHAHAHAH NOO MOOREE” Imran yelled “Not my feet. I HATE that!” he yelled now angrily

Again his socks replaced but immediately each foot massaged in them, there was a fascination with his feet that was perverted, his dirty, smelly, hot n' sweaty feet getting such attention unnerved him but again each sock slipped off again with his feet even more sweaty a feather each the two ticklers didn't immediately tickle in between Imran's toes but just stroked them all over a foot each and then in between his toes!

"Hhahahahah come ooooooooonNOOOOOSTOOOPHAHAHHA!"

An instant reaction they were determined to exploit and again and again worked their feathers in between Imran's toes as his giggling and pleading continued but turning the feathers around the quill ends stroked under Imran's toes resulted in an even greater reaction from him!

"AHHHH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHASTOPIT HAHAHFUCKINTICKLESBASTARDSHAHAHHAHA!" Imran was so angry

Imran was in deep laughter and his ticklers switched to using their fingers, this caused Imran to howl with laughter and squirm more than he had done. He was trying as hard as he could to free himself but it was not use! All he could do was feel his sensitive feet get the hell tickled out of them, and lie there and laugh. Imran was accustomed to being in control and his ticklers knew exactly how to stimulate him and drive him out of control! Imran could not even control his laughter! He so wanted to kick out at both ticklers as the ticklish sensations were indescribable and unbearable!

“NOOOOO MORRRRE HAHHAHAHA PLEEEEZE NOOO MORE AHHAHHAHAHAHHA!" Imran soaked in sweat laughing his head off, breathing heavily and his muscles tensing

Then tongues driving him berserk licking all over each foot, tongues slid in between and under his toes by one tickler and he again made to sniff more poppers, amyl nitrate and he shrieked as while his feet were eing sensually orally serviced his shorts pulled down a feather stroking his semi-hard dick to erection and caressing his balls and he could no nothing but react to the enforced pleasurable sensations being deliberately enforced upon him and in his ear being whispered

"Going to milk you Habibi, you decide how long it takes, fuck this teases your hot dick, sliding up n' down, up n' down and ooooh over the head and aaaah across your balls, so sensitive, so teasing making your meat throb, Mmmm look at that, good let that dick spunk, yeah that's it closer n' closer!"

As his feet not tickled but both big toes sucked simultaneously as if the tickler orally servicing his feet was sucking Imran's dick was too much a sensation and already buzzed with the rush of the amyl nitrate and a feather teasing his dick and balls and warm wetness on it as he hoped he was not being sucked and licked but suddenly Imran flinched and shook out of control

"UUUGHOOOHAAAAAHMMMMMMOOOHPHHHEEW" he shot a powerful load

Then whispered in his ear "Now Habibi you are going to be so ticklish, so, so ticklish!"

"HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAASTAAAPAHAHAHAHAAPLEEEZEHAHAHHATOOMUCHAHAHAHATICKLESHAHAHAHA!"

Both ticklers at his feet striking their fingers under and in between his toes and along the soles of Imran's feet as he was erupting in hysterical even manic laughter and then the tickling torture stopped!

Then the biggest shock of all to Imran when the whispering tickler spoke making Imran Habibi gasp at the realisation of who it was!

"Recognise me Imran, I believe you have mouthed off to students that you will graduate by smiling at me as you've done in lectures, winking at me as you've done saying you know I find you attractive and can use this to your advantage but only in my dreams would I get you but guess who was stroking your dick with a feather and when you were so buzzed with the poppers my fingers and who licked the head of your dick and sucked it and enjoyed feet I admit fantasising about .. yes me Habibi Mr. Sims your year tutor and who has helped me? Our secrets safe as he's not from the college, you don't know him but he knows you but he has left now!"

Imran Habibi was then released by his tutor having learned a lesson he would never forget and withdrew from the college a week later!

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back