• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

fond memories of high school tummy tickling---true, m/f

This started out as an anecdote for the discussion forum, but before I knew it I had written another story.

Back in high school I had chased after a girl forever, and after months and months we finally started dating. There'd been so much build-up and scheming and etc. that when we finally got together, it felt too awkward to do anything, so we'd been dating a couple of days and hadn't even kissed. Kinda sucked.

Anyway, finally we went out with some other friends to a park in the middle of the night, with basically the intention of sorta fooling around with whoever showed up. I'd never done this before, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Turns out after some general chasing and rolling around and other immature stuff, the guys got the idea to start pinning girls down and blowing raspberries on their bellies, just to watch them squirm. (I think at least in this forum that can be seen as more mature behavior :) ) Finally the girl I had started dating was "up" I suppose, and since everyone knew we were dating they all sort of let me have first crack at her. Someone held her feet down, and someone took each wrist and pulled it over her head. She was wearing a skimpy tanktop, and this left her belly bared almost to her breasts. So oddly, our "first kiss" was me going to town on her belly, specifically her belly button. She squirmed as much as she could, but succeeded in holding in her anguish so that for a while after that I didn't think she was that ticklish.

Then one day, after we were much more comfortable with each other, we got to talking about tickling (we had a pretty awesome relationship for a while) and she said, "Well Babe, it should be pretty obvious where I'm most ticklish." And at the point I had no idea, but she said, "Remember the park?" And I said, "Well, yeah, but you didn't really laugh or anything, it didn't seem like that big of a deal," and she said, "Oh God, I honestly thought I was going to die. I was held down so tight that I couldn't move at all, and I was within inches of screaming at the top of my lungs when you stopped. It was horrible."

"Oh, sorry," I said. Then she surprised me by saying, "No, it's okay, it was great. It feels so nice to squirm, if I can just stand it long enough." I was heaven. I might should add that she was perfectly thin, with long blond hair and curvy sides and an innie that was to die for. She's still the hottest girl I ever dated. (Too bad she turned out to be a bitch.....anyway)

So after that, tickling became a normal part of our relationship. We would sort of take turns, she loved to count my ribs and drive me insane, and afterwards I would pin her down and give her what we came to call a "tummy rape." I would kiss and suck all over her belly, and she would kick and squirm as much as possible, while emitting hushed giggles and pleas for me to stop. We were still in high school, and these usually took place in her house with her parents in the next room, so part of the fun was not getting caught, and this made it all the more difficult to tolerate. We started developing little things we could do or say that would result in our being punished by the other in the form of a "tummy rape" or a rib counting or what have you, and it reached the point where she would do things on purpose to earn punishments.

Finally one night her parents were out for a long time, and we had the house to ourselves. We'd been making out and doing the stuff you do in high school, and then finally I worked up the courage and asked her if she'd like to work off all the punishments she had accumulated all at once. (There was a sustained number of punishments for each of us, something we maintained so we could pretty much tickle each other whenever we wanted). She said, "Oh Babe, I don't think I could stand that many tummy rapes right in a row." I said, "Yeah, I know you couldn't, that's not quite what I had in mind."

She smiled. "What then?"

Then I proposed tying her up for a half hour, during which she would be at my mercy. Instantly she said, "Oh God, Babe, no, no way. I'd die." But I just looked at her for a while longer, as I could tell the idea excited her. She smiled and took a step towards me, trailing a finger down my front. I flinched, as my belly is my worst spot, too. "Alright, but I get revenge."

I asked her to put on "the tanktop," an old, flimsy, way too small white tanktop that she looked absolutely fantastic in. Her pert breasts always threatened to spill out of it, and the tattered bottom made her trim, tanned belly look incredibly sexy.

With her arms pulled back over her head as they were, she had little protection from my roving lips. (Oddly she really wasn’t that ticklish to fingers...just kissing. Strange, but quite an incredible turn-on) I hadn't tied her feet, but I weighed easily twice as much as her, and managed with no difficulty to keep her immobile. Tummy rapes didn't usually last that long, and though she had become well-enough adjusted to them to retain control for a few minutes, the sustained nature of this attack, teamed with the added tautness of her belly that didn't normally exist when I just held her hands down, had her laughing hysterically and uncontrollably. She squealed at a higher pitch than I had ever heard, and then lost herself in grunts and silent lurches as she couldn't even process the assault well enough to make sound. This cycle repeated several times, and after fifteen minutes I was certain I would be without a girlfriend if I didn't stop. So I gave her a break.

She breathed in gulps of air, whining and pulling at her bonds, attempting to wipe her tears and remove the hair from her eyes. I helped her with this, and kissed her as she stared up at me red faced. She replied quite enthusiastically, and now that her legs were free she had them wrapped around my calves as her hips began to buck.

I was just reaching to torment her smooth armpits as Oscar the dog began his yapping in the hall, indicating that someone was home. We both panicked a bit, and before untying her, I gave her belly one last kiss, and she looked at me longingly. Then I untied her, and we tried to catch our breath and act mostly casual.

Fortuantely, I escaped the revenge that night. But on future nights we got each other back. Several times.

And then she dumped me for some guy in the army. Meh. But it was nice while it lasted.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back