• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anton in pantyhose tickling M/M/

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Anton called me from his office to tell me he was leaving and to expect him in about 30 minutes saying he was nervous and excited. The 31 yr old business executive had told me his kink, wearing his girlfriend's pantyhose 'Hanes Silk Reflections Barely There' but was not a transvestite, transgender or with Gay tendencies! He just found the feel of them on his legs sensual and erotic and through self -experimentation that they made his legs and feet very sensitive and not something shared with his girlfriend he wanted to experience being tickled and teased by someone else whilst wearing them but expressed specifically he did not want sex and I told him that suited me fine as playing with guy's feet excited me more than anything else anyway so sex wasn't applicable with me! He also said subject to meeting he might agree to be bound so more vulnerable and helpless, now he'd got me excited as who wants to tease a foot and get kicked in the face in the process right!

On his arrival he was attractive and tall so immediately an attraction and saw black loafer shoes guessing size 11's or 12's and we had a coffee and then he stripped oof his suit, standing in his pantyhose but I told him to keep his city socks on initially and he saw my point of him being secured and did notice him harden so knew he was willing to be submissive to me. Once secured on the bed on his stomach I kneeled facing his size 11 black socked feet secured at the ankles so together. I told him I had a thing for male, stinky, sweaty, warm feet as hands on his telling him his socks were nice n' wet and sniffing them had a raunchy masculine aroma. I then massaged his socked feet saying I was enjoying being the first guy to enjoy his feet and would be taking my time doing so as he told me that his elder brother had tickled them once but no other experience and his girlfriend had no interest in his feet! Leaning into them I pressed my face to them saying she didn't know what she was missing.

I lightly stroked each socked sole feeling him tense up as he fought not to react, chewing his lips so teased him

"What's the matter Anton, you got ticklish feet, does it tickle, what's the matter, ticklish toes oooh yeah so, so ticklish!"

The lightest of strokes under his toes and Anton gasped and giggled so the finger stroking continued and then peeled his socks off and loved seeing his feet in pantyhose, masculine feet that smelled like feet, euphoric and looked at their size and shape, high arches, long toes and then started spidering my fingers along the soles. Anton went went balistic with hysterical laughter! I stopped and let him catch his breath after tickling his pantyhosed feet for twenty minutes. He'd been laughing like crazy as my fingers drove him wild being an experienced tickler and one time masseur, what I don't know about touch isn't worth knowing trust me! I sometimes used just one finger up and down his soles and then using all fingers making him scream with laughter!

During the break making him a drink and then soothing his feet very sensually and Anton saying I really had a thing for feet and he found the mix of the now sensual gentle touch with the tickling a really exciting one and asked me did sex not turn me on and I was honest, it didn't and doesn't but a guy's foot near me and I am a whore full of liust that demands satisfying and we both laughed but I told him for this reason I much preferred meeting straight guys as well as the fact they were a challenge and virgins in the foot-play arena usually, certainly with another guy and I loved being the one to break them in and we laughed again!

I then got a feather and stroked his feet through the nylons which tickled him so continued the feather tickling of Anton's feet going back and forth between them and sometimes using my fingers on the non-feathered foot. All the while he was laughing hysterically and I stopped to let him catch his breath. Suddenly his whole body jerked as he felt that my tongue tickling his feet through the nylons and he gave an obviously delighted laugh and was loving every second of that delicious tickling as I suked and nibbled his toes through the nylons! When I stopped I asked if I could cut off the toes of the pantyhose and he told me he'd buy new ones for his girlfriend so no problem.

Exposing his bare toes I used the feather to tickle Anton under and between his very ticklish toes and he was hysterical once again, wriggling his tortured toes and abandoned the feather for my fingers which drove him berserk and swapped my fingers bending over his feet taking each toe in turn in my mouth and licking and sucking it and then licking all over his feet which tasted amazing as he laughed his head off and afterwards telling me having his toes sucked having been so erotically ticklish!

Sucking and licking his toes and in between them in my moth and out of it had been insanely ticklish though I also weaved the feather in between each of his toes and my fingers running up and down both soles so a sensation overload for Anton on experiencing differing ticklish sensations! Anton wass kept was wiggling and squirming,and just going nuts from the consistent tickles and after three hours with breaks he needed to get going as his girlfriend was flying in from a business trip in Vienna, Austria and he had to be a the airport to meet her late night arrival so he left me with the pantyhose and I said I hoped he'd enjoyed the meeting and he said that it had far surpassed his expectations. He said he would like to meet again and I told him he knew that I would welcome this happening!

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back