• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Soldier Boy M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Raimond Weinberg had been an AWOL soldier in the German army and a search party had found him in the company of a beautiful blonde waitress whom he had been fucking non-stop for several days, after a drunken binge in Dresden. 21 yrs old fair haired, blue eyed Raimond having got drunk had put his 9" dick to good use but spies everywhere, an informant she had told the French Resitance fighters where they were located and afforded them information discovered by her in their throes of passion that to extract information from him Laurent was using Raimond's weakness against him and having fun doing so. The 6'1" soldier being mercilessly tortured in the worst possible way imaginable to him.

Naked except for his socks and secured to the bed on his back in the attic room Laurent who enjoyed his work as interrogator/torturer in no hurry as Raimond's weakness he relished in exploiting, Babsi had told them he how Raimond had reacted wildly when momentarily she'd tickled him and it had been for only a second as he reacted violently it was so intense a sensation for him! Raimond had shown this to Laurent when helped by Hans and Markus, Laurent had secured Raimond to the bed. Laurent had deliberately stroked his armpits being outstretched. Now facing both secured size 13 feet he taunted the soldier who was trying to kick out.

"Hmmm seems Babsi was right even touching your feet gets a reaction; what's the matter are your feet ticklish? your socks are very wet and warm feet with an addtictive smell, you've been in those boots sweating these feet up for me, yes very warm feet which means Raimond very sensitive feet and you are going to demonstrate to me how sensitive they both are! Is it going to be torture? I think we both know the answer as if it isn't then I am not doing my job! Let's blindfold you as this will intensify every sensation and I want you to suffer!"

Laurent then began caressing the heels of the size 13 feet facing him still socked and stroking them lightly up n' down from the heels to below the toes as the socked toes wiggled rapidly seeing Raimond squirm and gasp. Fingers lightly ran up and down the soles of Raimond's sock covered feet as he shook from the ticklish sensations. Laurent exploring both feet throughly dishing out ticklish agony, lightly tickling each foot in turn and being sweaty, the socks stuck to Raimonds feet which added to the ticklishness and inhaling the rich aroma of the soldier's feet as humiliation!

"Our secret Raimond that I am excited by your footsmell Mmmm! Babsi not exploring these feet but I certainly am and will continue doing, another man excited by your stinky footsmell, their ticklishness and Raimond their taste so think about that a man sucking on your straight toes, licking your straight soles, believe me I will be feasting in these feet Raimond!" taunted Laurent.

Raimond twitched and tried to resist the urge to laugh and Laurent seeing Raimond chewing his lips told him he was a very brave soldier boy and taunted him asking him what was wrong, were his feet ticklish as he lightly held the right foot and stroked very lightly under the bridge of Raimond's toes and then did the same with the left foot and massaged them both to as he told Raimond show him how helpless and vulnerable they were and then suddenly raked his fingers up n' down both socked soles as Raimond's toes wiggled in them like mad and he lost the battle against laughter!

“AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA NOOO NOO AHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!” Laurent loved this as Raimond bucked on the bed as much as he could in his restraints but the tickling sensations still seized his nerves. After a few minutes Laurent slowed down his attack and let Raimond catch his breath for a few seconds!

Laurent then very slowly peeled off both sweat wet and smelly socks and then applied his fingers to both bare soles and the moment of contact Raimond instantly clenched his toes and gasped as Lauent sadistically ran his fingers up n' down both soles, along the bridges of the toes, across both arches and inder and in between every toe. In order not to desensitise the nerves he varied the pressure,sometimes hard, sometimes feather-light and worked on each foot individually and sometimes simultaneously and assured him he would be inflicting unbearable tickling torture on his feet over some hours with full intention to cause him the maximum suffering!

"AAAAHHAHAHAHAH NO!NO!STOP!STOPSTOP!PLLLLEEEEEEAAAASEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA!" Mathius yelled

"I'm not going to stop Raimond!! Not going to stop! You cannot do anything to stop me!" Laurent teased as he lightly stroked both soles simultaneously.

Laurent continued to run his fingers over his Raimond's soles, both feet at once as Raimond screamed and then shrieked louder than ever before, laughing hysterically.

"STOOOOPPPPPP STOP STOP AHAHHHHHAHAHAH STOOOP STOPPPP!STOPP OOOOOOHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHHA" he laughed and begged and pleaded, his body twisting as much as it could, his legs shaking his feet trying to desperately pull away. It was sheer horror and agony for him as Laurent raked his long nails up and down Raimond's soles very slowly as the soldier convulsed and screamed in hysterics.

"No! N-n-n-no! Oh Ppppppleeeeaaasseee..SSSSTTTTOOPPPPPPPP!" pleaded Raimond

Without pausing teasing both defenceless soles casually telling Raimond that he was going to be taking his time with his feet and saying what an enticing laugh the German soldier had which only encouraged him to tickle his feet more to hear it as well as seeing from his feet's reaction how tortuous an experience it was for him as Raimond struggled, writhed and screamed hysterically!

"HAAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHASTOP STOP OK STOP STOPPPPPP!" begged Raimond

Laurent's fingers stroked, scratched and probed over helpless Raimond's feet as every scream, shriek and hysterical laugh being music to Laurent's ears from the thrashing, sweaty, straight and terrorised soldier. Laurent gave breaks as he did not want the soldier passing out and missing the fun but also making sure Raimond's feet could resensitise from the continuous tickle assaults and verbally torment him

"So Raimond don't tell me soldier commrades don't know these feet are so ticklish, being so big and sticking out of the end of your military bed and Mmmm smelling so strong bound to draw attention to them, let's imagine you biting your lips as fingers very lighttly stroke along these sensitive soles; yes that's it you squirming but must not laugh or others will hear and join in this fun, oh is it tickling Ssssh or I will really show you what tickling is like, might be tempted to call for help too. So yes you feel fingers slipping easily in between your toes seeing where your feet are most vulnerable and so lightly caressing your soles, that's very good Raimond, hold that laughter, hold it, no don't laugh!" taunted Laurent softly stroking all over both of Raimond's feet!

Raimond soon was in hysterics and laughed and giggled in between trying to beg Laurent to stop and begged panting and laughing hysterically, trying desperately to regain control of himself but failed.

"OOOOH NOOOOOO NOOOOOSTOP!OH...CAN'T STAND IT OH PLEASE STOP STOP HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHA AAAAH OOOOH AAAAAH NOOOOOO STOP STOP PLLLLEEEAAASSE OOOOH!" Raimond shrieked in a babble of incomprehensible cursing and laughter and howling.

Raimond yelled and shrieked while his body twisted and he desperately tried to pull his feet away. Raimond became completely incoherent, drooling spit, tears coming from his eyes but it got worse

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAH STOP STOP PLEASE PLEASE...OH NO OH NO!" Raimond felt the intensity of the tickling of his feet more, his sweaty feet thrashing this way and that from the ordeal they were enduring as the feather lightly touched them both!

"So Raimond let's see just how ticklish your feet are, these big, sweaty, smelly sensitive feet, you have amazing high arches oh good ticklish and what about here under your toes, splay them don't clench them, yes it tickles, did you hear me stop clenching your toes!" yelled Laurent

He was forced to grip the toes of each individual foot and very lightly run the feather under Raimond's toes

"HAAAAAAAAH AAAAAH NOOOOOO PLLEEEASE STOP STOP!HEEHEEE HEEEHAHAHAAHA!" Raimond yelled

"I told you to open your toes but you didn't so I did it for you and it seems your feet are feather ticklish so something that needs exploring, I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am but you haven't stopped laughing since it started so I assume you are finding it as amusing as I am!" taunted Laurent

Laurent ran the feather in between each of Raimond's toes in a light sawing skillful way that elicited a huge groan, a shriek and then a burst of violent buckling from the bound soldier. Back and forth in between each toe and back and over again and again. Laurent began stroking the feather under Raimond's toes which now the soldier fanned wide but still tried to wiggle his feet away from the consistant tickles!

"STOPSTOPHAHAHHAHAHAAPLEEEZEHAHAHHAA STOP STOP STOP STOP PLEEEASSE STOPPPPP!" Raimond screamed, gasping, struggling to break free. Raimond's reactions to being tickled anywhere on his feet was instantaneous, howling like a hyena, his helpless body arching as much as it could on the bed and he shrieking with laughter.

"How feather ticklish are you Raimond? A feather is so delciously sensual as you would find stroking the end of one across a girl's nipples and in between her legs making her wet, yes that 9" dick throbbing as her legs open and she moans and squeals as you combine a feather teasing across her clit working her up to a frenzy, yes I can see that excites you and what excites me is very slowly running the feather along your inner thighs which seem so receptive to feather tickling, what a hardening dick I see Raimond and if I just do this and draw the feather around your dick and playfully tease it, yes run the tip along the shaft it makes you moan as you are getting excited, ooooh yes feel it there caressing your balls, fuck soldier boy what a weapon, tickle, tickle, tickle and later tonight it will be your asshole that will be introduced to feather tickles so think about that!" Laurent teased!

Raimond's giggles began high pitched and mixed with moans as he became more and more aroused. "Please.. Stop.. Stop. I.. I I'm soo ticklish.. too ticklish for this! 'D-don't s-s-stopHAHAHAHA tickling me!"

Laurent kept tickling Raimond's swollen shaft and then the head of his dick as the soldier's laughter intensified and he was bucking and thrusting on the bed, his manhood oozing and ready to burst. Laurent mercilessly kept teasing him with the feather from the caressing of his balls across to his hard, ticklish dick as he drew closer and closer to orgasm and Laurent edging him so profficiently! The soldier's breath becoming heavier as desperately feeling as a straight man so violated, Raimond shook his head and pleaded pitifully.

"Pleeeeaaasse... no, not there - no, please, I'll - I'll do ANYTHING you want, but please, please no - don't, not there...."

"Oh yes soldier boy here which is why your legs are spread just a little to get to these secret, sensitive boy parts with my feather to work you so for another man you shoot your load after being milked and edged and milked and edged and try to fight the urge to spunk as your feet will be deliciously tongue ticklish if you do and a the stinky, ticklish toes of a straight soldier boy in my mouth being sucked and licked will be delicious and my appetite for sweaty toes insatiable and demanding satisfying!" verally tormented Laurent

As the feather caressed Raimond's balls he giggled convulsively as with maddening slowness began an experience of unendurable
ticklishness and ultimately, orgasm, longed-for relief for the soldier's throbbing dick. The feather violating Raimond and he dissolving into helpless hysteria as the feather provoked maximum, unbearable stimulation to his thighs, balls, and dick. He was in an agony of ticklishness, as the tip of the feather caressed over his balls and dick and kept tickling the German soldier's shaft and the head of his dck. Raimond''s laughter was high pitched and he was bucking madly on the bed getting closer and closer to spunking off, ready to burst as Laurent kept teasing him with the feather!

"N-no, please... n-n-no more. I can't s-s-s-s-stand it-t-t." yelled Raimond

Laurent ran the feather repeatedly up Raimond's aching shaft from base to tip and his dick jerked urgently - frantically. This was too much for the enemy soldier

"PleeeeaseOooooh ahhhhhmmmmmooohaaaah"pleease let me cum." begged the soldier

Raimond was left gasping as Laurent drew the feather away.

"Oh yes later Hans and I are going to have such fun with you, I want to see Hans expertly feather your ass, run the tip of his feather along your virgin crack and across your asshole as I dedicate my attention to your feet so you will be subjected to feelings, senses of pure lust and horniness and the unendurable, unbearable tickling torment happening all at once!"

"AAAAAAAAAH STOP STOP AAAAHSTOOOOP TOO MUCH OOOOOOHHHH AHHAHAHAHAH!" responded Raimond to the torment

Raimond began breathing in and out deeply as he was being driven again to climax as Laurent kept the feather moving over his balls and dick as a new level of excruciating sensations hit him with the feather flicked from front to back, across and down, tickling the sides, the front, and the back of his balls. The constantly-changing curvature of the tormenting instrument allowed it to reach everywhere until the German soldier threw his head back and let out a deafening scream as he shot his load out!

"Oh you dirty boy, look at all that spunk Raimond so you enjoyed the feather teasing, well I did too and Mmmm these big feet so, so ticklish and have been neglected so let's put these socks on and warm them up with a massage, Mmmm your socks are so wet and such a smell, so rich, that's it relax your feet, a slow massage but you know I can do that later so let's rip these socks off you, that's better as having cum these feet are going to be so riduculously ticklish!" taunted Laurent

He lightly stroked them and Raimond's feet wiggled and his toes clenched to try and avoid the ticklish sensation and Laurent the devious tickler explored both sensitive feet and gripped the toes of Raimond's right foot and ran his fingers the length of the bare size 13 soles so Raimond jerked and bounced around like a wild man possessed in hysterical laughter and then Raimond repeated the tickling on the soldier's left foot.

"You know Raimond I surprise myself sometimes at how expert I am at delivering such effective tickle torment, it comes naturally to me and straight men like you provide me with a challenge I will not resist as no woman will pleasure or torment your feet as I can! Babsi never got close did she! I have been promising myself though to orally enjoy them and now so warm, sweaty and inviting for me to honour that promise, so toes or soles first let's see!"

Laurent was soon indulging in the straight enemy soldier's large licklish feet driving Raimond berserk as his tongue slid in between each toe and he sucked them as he told him Hans he knew would be sucking the soldier's dick later and licking his balls and Raimond laughing his head off at the ticklish oral ministrations covering every part of both feet! Laurent's combination of non-stop tickling and licking his feet driving Raimond ballistic in ticklish overload! His fingers up n' down both soles unleashing ticklish hell on both feet and Raimond kept locked in uncontrollable laughter!

“AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA NOOO NOO AHAAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!”“AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA” Raimond shouted as his feet were under siege. Raimond smiled and held back the toes of Raimond's right foot and kept the toes back, leaving the sole taught and free from wrinkling. He put his comb at the base of Raimond's toes and began running it up and down the super sensitive sole slowly.

“AHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAH"AAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAH NOOOOOOOOOO STOOOOP!" begged Raimond

The comb tickled like crazy as its bristles scraped up and down the balls, arches, soles and heels of each foot in turn and while working the comb on one foot and rotating feet, Laurent's fingers stroking and tickling the other foot which sent Raimond squealing and bucking as if he was being electrocuted!

"AAAAH STOP STOP AAAAH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!" Raimond went mad as Laurent started to suck his toes and licking both helpless and senstive soles and tracing the lines of both feet with his fingers teasing, tormenting, torturing all over both vulnerable soles!

"HAHAHAHAHHATICKLES AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHASTOOPAHAHAHAAHAHHA” Raimond shouted as Laurent reverted to running his fingers along the soles of Raimond's feet before using the feather again but the pointy quill end lightly dragging it slowly along both warm, sweating soles!”

“AHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHHAHAHAHAHAA NOOOOOOO AHAHAHAH STOOPPPPPP STOOPPPP AHAHAHA PLLLEASSEEE AHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAAA!”“AHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHHAHAHAHAHAA NOOOOOOO AHAHAHAH STOOPPPPPP STOOPPPP AHAHAHA PLLLEASSEEE AHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAANOOO NO STOP STOPHAHAHAHHA" Mathius screamed as Lauent's fingers drilled and ran up and down both soles of his feet and his toes licked and sucked and both soles tongued!

Last edited:
Another great one. Loved the scenario and the verbal teasing.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back