• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Captain Spalding?

munchausen

TMF Expert
Hi everybody,

Just to let you know, the next installment of "The Voyage Out" is coming soon. In the meantime, does anyone know where Captain Spalding is? I love his stories, and haven't seen any around for awhile.

I wonder what ever became of me...I shoulda been back here a long time ago...

Hi, Munch! I'm touched that you asked. I'm still lurking about, but I must admit that the two-fisted winter we had in these parts threw me for a loop. The dour days these months past cast a clammy blanket on my writing. Here's hoping the sighting of the robin and the crocus--and the mothballing of the parka and the boots--will remedy that.

I'm delighted, however, that YOU have been busy, and I avidly await the new installment of one of the Forum's finest sagas, THE VOYAGE OUT. Between your efforts, those of the stalwart Strelnikov in the lively TICKLE STREET episodes, Haltickling, TQLR, and so many other expert literary ticklers, the story forum has been a real solace for snowblind Spalding here. Well, with any luck, I'll catch some spring fever, and add my feathered quill to the festivities...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back