• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Fetish - 'His hands were warm and torturous'

Ever since Jessica was a kid whenever she heard the word 'tickling' it drove her crazy. At first she felt embarrassed then excitement. Jessica went through her school days trying to make people tickle her. She used to tickle stronger boys who she knew could overpower her. At sleepovers she always left her bare soles on display and her girlfriends used to tickle her vulnerable toes. In her teenage years her first boyfriend tickled her foot as they made love. Oh my God.

Jessica first told someone of her tickle fetish in her twenties. Over one too many drinks she told her boyfriend Alex that tickling turned her on. Alex enjoyed tying her up and tickling her sensitive skin. He also enjoyed teasing her in front of friends when they went out for meals and saying things like 'what tickles your fancy' when she was deciding what to order. He knew hearing the word 'tickling' drove her wild.

After she broke up with Alex she had spent the last year dating various guys. It was fun but sadly no tickle action. She craved tickling.
Jessica began writing tickle stories fantasising about various scenarios in which she would be tied and tickled to hysteria.

Jessica worked as journalist for a national newspaper. Her editor Gary Thomas was a strong boss who Jessica enjoyed flirting with. One morning Gary arrived early to an empty office. He noticed Jessica's notebook on her desk. Power and domination always excited Gary. He had to be in charge. It turned him on. Jessica turned him on. Her short skirts and stockings, the way she dangled her shoes showing her stocking feet.

Gary opened the book. The first story read 'Tickle Punishment'. So Jessica has a tickle fetish? Interesting. Later that morning in the staff meeting Jessica noticed Gary starring at her. Then he said in front of everyone 'Jessica what tickles you this week'?. She froze. Oh my God. He knew. She stumbled over her words and blushed.

Later that afternoon Gary called her into his office.
'I'd like to involve you in a story that I'm working on'
What's going on she thought. Gary hadn't written a story in years. He was the boss, not a writer.
He continued 'I'm interested in sensory responses. Could you take off your shoes?'
'What?' she said
'Take off your shoes now' his voice hardened.
Jessica was embarrassed but excited. She knew what was coming. Jessica was so ticklish and hoped she didn't make too much noise. She slipped off her heels and placed her stocking feet on his lap. Slowly he started to tickle her. She laughed and wriggled in her chair.
'Are you ticklish' he asked
'Yes very' she laughed 'he he he he'.
She could feel her knickers were wet. It turned her on so much.
Gary continued for a few minutes then stopped.
'I would like to continue this tonight. Would you come to my house after work?' he asked.

Jessica sat back in her chair and fixed herself after all the thrashing around under his tickling. She had never felt so aroused. Her boss was going to tickle her to death and she would have to take it.

She arrived at his house ten minutes early. Gary let her in and as she passed could feel him watching her body.
They had dinner and drank wine. He was pleasant and charming . After they finished dinner he turned to her.
'I want to show you something'
He walked her into the bedroom. Inside there were leather restraints on the bed and a small box on the table.
'Open it' he said
She opened the box shaking with excitement. Inside the box was feathers, brushes, massage oil and a blindfold.
Jessica swallowed and sighed a deep breath.

Gary kissed her and slowly slipped the blindfold over her eyes. He unfastened her top and bra, laying her face down on the bed. He poured some oil onto her skin and slowly began massaging her back. It felt so relaxing. As he worked the oil deep in to her muscles she moaned. He continued for ten minutes or so and she relaxed in his company. Then he stopped.

'I want to do something with you'
'What?' she asked feeling relaxed from the massage.
'I want to strip you naked, tie you to the bedposts and tickle torture you to orgasm'
Oh my she thought. This was going to be torture.
As he tied the final restraint he looked deep into her eyes.
'I will be a merciless tickler' he said
'Do you promise?' she teased.
He unfastened her skirt but kept on her sexy black stockings for now. As he tied her spread eagle he kissed her belly and thighs disappearing down her body.

Gary slowly began tickling her armpits . She squirmed. He already knew how to punish her.
'No stop. Please. He he he he'
'But you like being tickled Jessica'
As she fought against the restraints with his ruthless tickling. She loved it. The thrill and the anticipation of the tickles. The torture but also the joy of the laughter. She didn't want it to stop as she felt a fresh coat of sweat on her sensitive skin. Gary was an expert tickler.

Then he moved down her body kissing her knees and calves arriving at her bound stocking feet. Then he attacked them with brutal tickles. She screamed with laughter, throwing herself around.
'No stop. Please. He he he he'
Then he pulled up the stockings from her feet. He stretched and then ripped into them with his hands.
He went to work on her bare soles. His hands were warm and torturous.
'Tickle, tickle, tickle' he taunted
'Aw does that tickle? We are going to play a little game. You are going to repeat after me. I love to be tickled. Say it'
She tried to catch her breath but she couldn't find the words under a barrage of tickle torture.
'Say it now tickle slave'
Breathless she cried 'I love to be tickled'
'Oh you love to be tickled do you? Well if you love to be tickled I'm going tickle you all night.'

He stopped for a few moments to let her catch her breath. Then he poured the oil in between her toes. Suddenly he grabbed the brushes from the box and tickled her soles without mercy.
'No ... he he he. Please. That is too much. He he he he'
She could feel her wet pussy inside her knickers.
He continued for a few minutes working the brushes into her oiled soles and arches.

Then he stopped and calmly told her.
'I want to fuck you doggystyle whilst I tickle your soles.'
He untied her from the restraints and swung her round on the bed. She slipped off her torn stockings and knickers and got herself in position.
Jessica moaned as he thrust inside her. Then he spanked her bum and tickled her feet. She laughed and moaned with pleasure. It was torture. This was too much.
He spanked her as the red skin on her bum rippled.

'I want you to repeat after me. I am your tickle slave. Say it'
'I am your tickle slave' she panted
'I am here to fulfil your tickle fantasies. Say it'
She was so close to orgasm and couldn't find the words as he slammed against her alternating tickling and spanking.
'You can only come when I give you permission. Do you understand?'
'Yes' she screamed.
But she couldn't hold it in.
'Please can I come?' She begged.
'Not until I say so tickle slave'
'Please'
'Not yet'
She could feel her muscles in her legs tensing and blood rushing inside her. Fuck yes. She felt a warm glow and knew she couldn't hold it in.
'You have permission to cum'
She came so hard and trembled ... A few moments later she felt his release.

As they both slowed down she looked back at him
'Every Friday after work. This will be your assignment'
She smiled
'Yes sir'

That was a really nice story thanks for posting I enjoyed that :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back