• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jayson's Jeopardy M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Having secured him to the bed I taunted the 32 year old married business executive who had come to me to be dominated and sitting beside the bed said to him that the feet are a very, very sensitive area and many people can’t stand being tickled there and he'd said in his email to me, he being one of them and requested that his feet be socked and not touched but that secured as he was to the bed and on his stomach so his size 11 back socked soles upturned were vulnerable and helpless, as a Master and in charge I was at liberty to do what I liked with him and bet his feet were very nice and sensitive in his black nylon socks worn by him all day in the office!"

He looked at me smiling at him and asked me please not to touch his feet as it would be unbearable for him and I knew he wasn't teasing me deliberately, he really didn't like his feet touched, he dreaded the idea of his hypersensitive feet being subjected to tickling! When securing him I gave no clue that my attention would be fixated on them. I winked at him and went to the end of the bed and sat on the footstool facing both feet. Both socked feet smelled strong and the contours of his feet easily seen through them. I told him he had very nice feet, slim with high arches and I saw his second toes slightly longer than his big toes and their aroma aroused me. I began tracing lazy circles around his feet feeling the warmth of his sweat moist socked feet and lightly stroking Jayson's feet through his socks, the sensation was overwhelming and he quickly dissolved into giggling laughter.

"You know Jayson you're a very attractive man and have such raunchy, smelly feet, feet I must not touch but feet I'm enjoying the smell of, you hear me breathing in the smell from the feet I must not touch but who are you to tell me what I can and can't do, seems you are in no position to stop me!"

He gasped as I began to caress the contours of his warm, moist socked feet with his hands, grazing the outer edge of each foot with one finger on each hand to provoke a mildly ticklish sensation which it did and he flinched as I progressed massaging his socked feet! I told him not to laugh or he'd incite me to tickle his feet! Then massaged both soles but added a light stroke along them both making him flinch again! My nose against each sole I told him that I'd be taking my time with his feet as he begged me to leave them alone! I told him smelling as they did I couldn't and rubbed my face into them both. Then teased him!

"Jayson now tell me you want me to smell your warm, moist, sensitive socked feet or I'll tickle them, Jayson I'm waiting, can't hear you, come on play the game Mmmm what a smell Mmmmmmmmm!"

"HAHAHAHASTOOPHAHA!"

"I did warn you Jayson and that was only stroking them, you are a ticklish tender-foot, it's going to be fun exploring your ticklish limits and massaging your feet like this gets them very warm as warm feet so much more sensitive, wiggle your toes for me Jayson, yes good so a little stroke under them works like magic so now tell me to smell your feet, you ready to do that or more tickles!"

"Please smell my feet, smell my feet, smell them please!" he whispered

"You know Jayson I was going to but invited makes a difference so let's slip a finger in each sock and stroke each bare sole and Jayson flinched and fought laughing as he risked being tickled more and his feet flinching while being sniffed by me.

Pressing both socked feet to my face I was taking a good sniff and made him rub his feet in my face and my breathing intensified as he gave me even more access to the powerful smell of his feet. Socks worn all day in the office Jayson and the last thing you thought would happen tonight is, you're being dominated having your weakness so thoroughly exploited and before your socks are off even I tormented him and fiendishly ran each finger inside his socks across his soles. Jayson flinched!

"Awwww, what's the matter Jayson, are your feet ticklish?"

More inside sock tickles and he soon giggling as his feet twitched trying to escape tickles as I inhaled their aroma and then started to lick his wet and funky socks. He reacted even more as being so ticklish sucking his socked toes was hellish for him and drew my fingers out of his socks and stroked his socked soles so his toes on each foot in turn wiggled in my mouth. I heard him fighting back his laughter as my fingers were running up and down the soles of his socked feet.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, heeee, heeee, heeeee, ssssssttttooooppppp!" he soon laughing as his feet twitched and wiggled exciting me as I told him!

"Heeeee, heeeee, heeeeee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!" he wiggled his toes as the tickling sensation took over his feet

His entire body shuddered and he tried to pull his feet away from my fingers but all his attempts were futile and he could just lay there and giggle as my fingers stroked from his heels to his toes and he clenched his toes to try to stop me so my fingers lightly teased socked soles and I grabbed the toes of each foot and held it still as my fingers engaged in tortuous torment of his toes telling him he was a naughty boy! Then using scissors I began cutting the toe part of each sock and there were his toes bare as his soles still socked.

"Oh Jayson look your tickly toes exposed to me, you tease you!" I taunted him as each foot in turn I took his big toes in my mouth and sucked them and then his other four toes running my tongue over them and in between them and my tongue slid under them all as he tried to squirm away from my oral assault of his toes which was unbearably ticklish for him so I nibbled them!"

"HAHHAHAHAHANOOSTOOPPLEASEHAHAHHATICKLESHAHAHASOOOTICKLISHAHAHAHA!"

"Jayson you're so right, it's really ticklish for you and Mmmm these toes taste amazing, you deprive people of them which isn't fair as dirty and sweaty they need a tongue bath, a ticklish tongue bath and anyone tell you that you have an infectious laugh?"

My tongue gliding all over Jayson’s toes tickled him as I teased him saying did you say not your feet, not to touch your feet Jayson as I kept nibbling and sucking his toes and snipped the socks from his toes so there were his soles and taunted him saying I was sure he said not to touch his feet as I stroked his bare soles saying I wasn't touching them, I was tickling them. stroking and spider tickling as Jayson tried do hard to escape as I asked him if he had ticklish feet? Were they really so ticklish and which foot was the most ticklish and stroked each foot sole and where along the centre of his soles, across the arches, under his toes exploring his feet and told him it seemed both feet equally ticklish!

Jayson was being driven frantic by me using five fingers on each foot running up n; down each sole loving seeing his writhing feet and told him that he needed to experience air-torture and mercilessly drew the quill end of the feather along the sole of his right foot and across the arch as he clenched his toes which meant gripping his toes and dragging the quill under them all! Feather stopped I told Jayson his feet were so sweaty and licked his right foot from his heel to his toes, and along the edge of his foot and then licked the other foot too, my lips and tongue caressed every inch of his sensitive feet and I could not resist nibbling on his toes! gently nibbled on his toes.

Nicely saliva lubed for Bzzzzzzzzz' the electric toothbrush and violent struggles from Jayson as the evil revolving bristles explored his left sole knowing he more than likely preparing his right foot for a tickle but Jayson was in ticklish agony as the brushes tickled each of his feet incessantly and relentlessly and Jayson subjected to more finger tickling as using my fingers I prefered to feel the foot I was educating the art of tickling torture too in a practical way alternated between shouting with sudden outbursts of profanity and erupting with sudden outbursts of laughter. The ticklish sensations moved through his body like the shock waves of an explosion.

“Oh, NO plea-ee-ee-eese DON’T do-hoohoohoofee-heeheeHEET“NOOOOOOOPle-e-e-hee-hee-hee-hee-uh-ha-uh-ha-ha-ha..." please stopstopSTOP oh-ha-ha-ha-ha-ahhhhplease! Ha-ha-ha ha-ha-haHee-hee-hee-hee-ah-ah-ah-hah-hah! Oh no oh no more, nah-nah-ah-ah-ha-ha-ha! Please don'tplease! Oh no! no, no, no - hee-hee-hee-ha-ha a-ha-ha-ha-hah-hah-ha .!”

I tickled the soles in the area beneath his toes that sent all ten of them wiggling to escape and him screaming loudly for mercy I wanted him to beg me even more then I focused on his toes for a while, running my fingers above and beneath each one, gently tickling and probing, and then occasionally running my fingers down the entire length of his soles, it was fun running my fingers up and down the entire length of the soles of Jayson’s bare feet. The tickling sensations became more intense as his laughter increased in volume to a screaming laughter! He immediately reacted to me tracing an unpredictable path of torment from his heels to his toes. Jayson's fit 6' body convulsed with his forced laughter.

"What do you want me to stop Jayson? Ask me nicely so say please and tell me how ticklish your feet are!" I teased but he was stubborn and stayed silent so ran the feather quill along both soles to persuade him and yeas it did then tickles stopped!

"Please...don't...tickle my feet any more, my feet are too ticklish please stopnooooooohahahhahahaha!" I began to stroke his incredibly smooth and sensitive soles and Jayson burst into laughter. "No, nohee-hee-hee-hee-ha-ha-ha-ha-ho-ho-uh-uh-ha-ha-uh-ha-ha!"

He jerked violently as I sawed the feather end of the feather in between each of his toes hearing him pleading with me to stop only excited me more and make me more determined to tickle his feet. I lightly stroked the soles of Jayson's bare feet and tickling sensations flooded his nervous system so I began to tickle the soles of his feet in earnest. My fingers increased the intensity and speed with which they ran over bith his soft soles and a roar of laughter exploded from him.

"NAAA AAH! AH, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Nooo please..ha-ho-hee-ha-ho! Please stop...please...I can't breathe anymore...ho-ho-hee-hee-ha-ha-ho! Don't...no! I'm gonnafaint...please ...uh-ha-uh-ha-uh-ha-uh-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!" he yelled in spasms of laughter as his attempts to squrim his feet away from me failed but the sight of this, his wonderful laughter and pleas for mercy so excited me and as said his feet smelling addictive meant the torment continued!

Jayson's feet were unable to escape the cruel attack of my fingers tracing up and down the center of his bare soles, then grasped the sides of both of his feet and tickled vigorously as the entire time Jayson's laughter consistent!

"Ha-ha-ho-ho-hee-hee-hee-ha-ha-ha-ha! Please stop! No more! No-no-ho-ho-ha-ha-hee-hee-hee!" I ignored his begging for mercy as the feather sawed back and forth between his toes and he reacted as if an electric shock had been applied to his toes and then lightly I stroked his soles inciting hysterical forced laughter from him taking control of him with a tickle! My fingers ran up and down the soles of the business executive's feet as he wildly struggled totally unable to escape the torments from my experienced fingers continuously stroking the soles of his bare feet in a relentless ticklish assault so he drowned in his own nonstop forced laughter!

My fingers incessantly explored both feet looking for new spots proving to being his weakest points and each time I thought he'd reached his limit of endurance finding a new more sensitive area of his bare feet that had an even greater tortuous impacts on Jayson. Jayson's deep hysterical laughter intensifying as my fingers continuously stroked his heels, scribbled across his arches and stroked his toes. He was right though, Jayson's feet were exceptionally ticklish as he proved with the unending fits of strained frantic laughter from him as my assault on his feet continued like his roaring laughter!

I focused attacks on his toes sawing the feather in the spaces between the desperately wiggling toes of his left foot and then similarly tormenting the toes on his right foot and bent back his toes on each foot inturn and ran the feather under his toes! My persistent stroking of his bare feet sent waves of tickling sensations, tormenting sensations through him so he roared with laughter in an unending ticklish anguish.

I persisted in unrelenting tickling torture on the sensitive soles of Jayson's bare feet, my diabolical stroking of his hypersensitive soles and teasingly along his arches and endlessly circling the balls of his bare feet sent wave after wave after wave of unbearable tickling sensations through helplessly bound Jayson. His body racked with tickling sensations with no way of escaping the unending tickling agony he was receiving from me!

ARRGHHH!! AHHH NO!! HAHAHAHA!! NOOO I CAN"T TAKE THAT!! PLEASE STOP!!" Jayson pleaded as I bent his toes back a little and tickled the tender area at the base of his toes and my fingers danced along the super-sensitive sides of his feet and Jayson reacting perfectly" Hahahaha HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLE-HE-HE-HEASE STO-HAHA-P!!!" laughing so hard that he couldn't even respond with a complete sentence and loved his intoxicating, intensely masculine smell of his feet then lickled them both as my tongue is a very ticklish weapon and took my time lick tickling all over both feet.

"Okay Jayson now saliva lubed your feet need a massage so lie still and relax but keep these feet still or they'll be tickled!" I told him

I massaged up and down the sole of each foot back and forth across the soles and to not giggle he bit on his lips trying to keep his composure as from his heels I slowly massaged both feet making sure every contour of them was traced in a slow teasing massage to his toes and then slid fingers between his toes and Jayson giggled as they wiggled! I told him how pathetic he was to have failed at the last hurdle with his toes which I then nibbled and sucked so he laughed again!

"Pleasssse, Pleasssse stop I can't, can'ttakeHAHHAHAHAHAHA anymores Pleassssse HAHAHHAHHHAHAstooooopHAHAHHA!"

Jayson's feet again at the mercy of my tickling fingers and completely hysterical, he soon going absolutely balistic being so very hyperticklish on his feet and unable to defend himself engaged in non-stop laughter. His feet were jerking and his toes wiggling as I continued tickling him, and when I concentrated my finger strokes on his soft arches, his laughter became explosive and shrill. I switched to working on his toes and the base of toes, and he laughed even harder and deeply inhaling his manly foot smell making him feel humiliated and embarrassed as threatened with tickles he told me his wife didn't go near his feet and he showered after work as she didn't like their rich smell!

"MMMmmm...I LOVE the way your feet smell Jayson absolutely delicious!" I told him saying his feet smelled and tasted perfect

Then licked his toes and my tongue slid between them all tasting warm and salty as I slobbered all over them and greedily ran my warm, wet tongue all over them and then nibbled his toes, sucked and nibbled as the tickling intensified and stroked the sole of the same foot that I was nibbling the toes so involuntarily they wiggled in my mouth

"NO!! PLEASE, NO! AHH AHHH AAHAHAHAN-N-NOOO! NOT LIKETHAT! NOT LIKE TH-TH-THA-AAAH-HA-HAAATPLEE-HEE-HEEZE?!!"

My lightly running my fingertips of each hand very slowly up and down the exquisitely sensitive soles of Jayson's secured feet was maddening for him as my fingers continued their tantalizing tickle along both soles speeding up just a little around his toes so he bit on his lips harder and sucked in air through his clenched teeth as I replaced a gentle, senual tickle for scraping cruelly, rapidly, and unpredictably across both soles of his feet as he suffered in unmitigated ticklish agony.

"N-N-NO!! AH AH AHAHA!! Noooooooo AAAAH HAHA HA....NOOOOOOO!"

My fingers stroking even faster along Jayson's bare soles and across his tender arches, moving up to the unbearably sensitive area under his toes and Jayson went absolutely balistic squirming frantically to escape! The stopped the fast tickles and I slowly ran my finger along the sole of his right foot, the sensation of my finger running along his sole shot up his body like a shockwave. I slowly teased both soles with my fingers and when I reached his toes, Jayson exploded with laughter.

"AHHHHHH!!!!! AHHH, HAHAHAHA!!! OHTHAT TICKLES"HAHAHAHAHA!!!! NOOOO!!! NO MORE PLEASE!!! I CAN'T TAKE THAT!AGHHHHH!! HAHAHAHA!"

The masculine scent of his feet grew stronger and stronger and I pressed my nose up against Jayson's left sole and inhaled as deeply as I could the intoxicating scent and then licked his left foot from heel to toes. Jayson's feet a cut above the rest, they smelled great, tasted great and both so ticklish so having licked his left sole up and down the length of his foot as he giggled throughout I then lick-tickled his left foot and flicked my tongue quickly at the base of his toes, a ticklish hot spot for him!

"HAHAHAHA!!! NOOO!!! I can't take...I can't believe...HAHAHA!" Jayson yelled as I licked feverishly under his toes encouraged by Jayson's laughing non-stop as I explored every square inch of his left sole with my flicking tongue and then proceeded to repeat this with his right foot too! "ARGHHH!!! HAHAHAHA!! STO-HAHAHAHA-P!"

“Tell me something Jayson are you ticklish?" "Are your feet really this ticklish or you're just teasing me, come on licklish like this seems too incredible but I see why you said before meeting you didn't want your feet touched but I love a challenge and that's what you gave me!"

I took both index fingers and ran them up both of Jayson's soles loving his very soft and smooth soles as my fingers glided along them and his feet twitched and flexed as I tickled them as Jayson desperately tried to protect his soles from being tickled. It was no use, however as I tickled the tops and sides of his feet. I stroked Jayson's left foot with my fingers, holding his toes back to tickle torture the sensitive area at the base of his toes then repeated this with his right foot and then using the feather to torment Jayson more and drew shapes with the quill of the feather on each sole in turn. Then began pulling the feather in between Jayson's toes and he intensely ticklish between his toes and tormented him

Are your ticklish between your toes? Jayson are you really so vulnerable to tickling?" I verbally teased him and teased his heels with my fingers and then moved them down to the balls of his feet and toes driving him insane.

"AHHHHH!!! NOOOOO!!! PLEASE STAHAHA-OP!! I CAN'T TAKE THAT!" Jayson pleaded as my fingers feverishly tickled both feet, Jayson screamed and begged, laughing hysterically as I tickled his sensitive soles and mixed tickling with licking them so my tongue sensuously explored his soles and toes, sucking and nibbling on them all!

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAHAHAHAHAHA PITAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” his feet wrinkled and wiggled back and forth, attempting to escape my fingers and tongue as I told him he was one if not the most ticklish guys I'd yet met!

I then began slowly running the feather again up and down the sole of Jayson's right foot.

"AHHHH! NOOOOOO!PLEEEEEEASEHAHAHAHAAHAHAA NOOO!!!" he yelled

I traced all of the curves of Jayson's right foot and proceeded to tickle the super-sensitive area at the base of his toes which caused him to violently begin thrashing his body and I loved his aughter-filled screams as I ran the feather in between each of his toes and then tickled each toe thoroughly. Jayson's toes were amazingly sensitive and I loved the handsome man being feather ticklish on his feet and toes and feet I couldn't get enough of! I proceeded to Jayson's left foot and stroked the sole and all of his toes with the feather.

"NOOOO HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHPLEASE!AHHHAHAHAHA!" Jayson suffered for my pleasure as I spent a good long time tickling HIS perfectly shaped feet and toes and switched from one foot to the other, Jayson drenched in sweat and panting "HEE..HEE.. HAAHHAAHAHAHAHA.. HEE HEE HEE..NO! NO!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.. HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEHEEEHEEEHEEHEEHEE!!! I-IT TICKLES! -SSO ..S-S-OO TICK- TICKL-TICKLISH!"

Then I slid the black sheer silk socks over each sweaty foot saying he would be taking these socks with him and he thanked me thinking the session was over until I activated the hairdryer on both feet warming them up and quickly massaged them and then more heat until they were very sweaty and smelly which didn't take long! Then gentle tickles along both sheer socked soles loving seeing his feet in them and toes wiggling! Loving their great scent, a rich intoxicating smell addictive to me as I pressed my nose up to Jayson's soles inhaling them deeply to take in his scent and very gently tickled both socked soles. Jayson so very ticklish even in socks appealed so much to me as my fingers deliberately stroked across Jayson's socked soles and toes.

"Oh Jayson so ticklish in your socks thats it squirm for me, laugh it up, sheer socks make ticklish feet more ticklish as they stick to feet and yeah even Mmmmm licking them tickles but now let's peel them off and bare these soles, there and what a smell, your wife you told me hates your smelly feet and must be crazy to make you wash them but they do need a tongue bath and Mmmmmm smell amazing!"

I began tongue-tickling Jayson's feet, all of his toes were very sensitive so I indulged in them as my fingers danced across both soles and finger traced every curve of each foot and wiggled my fingers on the balls of his feet and licklish feet needed further oral attention so got it! They had such a rich taste matching their amazing natural scent and loved hearing him laughing himself silly as I licked in between each of his toes. I then ran the feather in between all of his toes and slid the quill end up n' down his soles, then the feather end in between his toes again as he hysterically laughed as he was subjected to being feather-tickled all over both feet and then licked all over his feet and nibbled and sucked his toes and the meeting ended!

Released from the bed Jayson in truth could not leave my dungeon fast enough and I could not blame him but he has learned a lesson that as a sub you do not tell a Master what he can and can't do and I would imagine he is even more hesitant to letting anyone touch and play with his feet if he has even risked visiting another Master or Mistress as they would be sure to discover his ticklish and licklish weakness!

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back