• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Slap n' tickle M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Marco had answered my ad to be my P.A. and the interview was conducted in my home and had gone well. The attractive man, young Italian 21 years old 6' with black curly hair and dark brown sultry eyes, he was in London to make a successful career having initally been a rent boy which he said offered no real future!

I asked him if he was popular and he said he was and I knew he would be and he was arrogant saying he met older men and dominated them and told me he enjoyed the feeling of control and accepted my offer of a glass of wine at this point and I told him that as my P.A. I would be in control so could he cope with this and he said he could as the job was a good opportunity for him and I asked him more about his time as a rent boy if he had any limits he imposed and he said tickling, he never allowed this as his elder brothers had teased him whenever they could and more drowsy he asked if he could lie down.

Marco woke secured to the bed as I slowly unlaced his right shoe and removed it and inside it read size 45 size 11 and he squirmed asking me what I was doing and removing his left shoe stared at his black socked feet and told him that as a final test for him to be my P.A. he needed to prove he accepted I was in control and he reacted instantly as I very lightly tickled the socked soles of his feet

“Nohohohoho, pleheheease dohohon’t tihihickle my feehheeet!”

"Ssssh Marco I know you hate being tickled but you will handle it as you want the job so be brave as you now are the one dominated and you liked to spank men and a well known English expression is slap n' tickle and you gave the slaps and so now you get the tickle so let's stroke like this from the right heel up to your toes and left foot heel to toes!" I teased him

"Hhahahahahastahahahapp tihihickllinggg myyyy feheheheeeet!”

I kept tickling Marco's socked feet and it tickled him badly. I stopped the tickles and he told me that his feet were very ticklish and he hated it and gasped as saying I could see this and having massaged his feet and saying his socked feet were very warm and moist with his sweat and smelled like feet, he gasped as I peeled off his socks, one by one so both feet as I told him bare and vulnerable.

I then slowly ran my fingers along the soles of his feet from his heels to his toes and increased the speed and intensity and then telling him his feet smelled so great began to lick them both heels to toes which I delighted in nibbling and sucking and he went balistic and surprised me saying the name Gino which interested me!

"Hhahahahhapleheheheheassseheeeheeheheee leheheeaavvehahahha myyyy feheheeeethahahaa alooonnnnneHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GEHHEHHEEET AWAHAHAHAWAYYHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA FROHOHOHMMM MYYYYYYHAHAHA FEEEEHEEHEETTTGINO! LEHEHEHEEETT MEEHEHEH HAHAHHAHA NOOO GINO GOHOHOOHOHOOO!” Marco begged and pleaded NOHOHOHOHO, NOHOHOHOHOTTT THEHEHEHERRRE!!! STAHAHAHAHAPPP HAHHAHAHAHAHA MYYY FEHEHEHEETT!!! HAHAHAHAHHEHEHEEHE”

Having both of his feet tongue tickled at the same time had him sweating like a pig and all he could do was laugh, laugh and laugh some more and told him I wouldn't stop unless he told me who Gino was but I'd guessed but kept him giggling sucking his sweaty toes!

"Gino one of your brothers found these delicious feet licklish, feet held by one brother lickled by the other, tell me Marco I said licking along the right then left soles of his feet

"YEHEHEHHESSS!!! HHEHEHEHEHAHHAHAHEHEHE STAHAHAAHEHEAAAPPPHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!”

My tongue in overdrive I licked all over his helpless, sensitive feet, covering every inch of them.

“HEHEEHHAHAHAHAHHA HEHEHEHEHHHEHEHE” he yelled he'd tell me so I stopped the lickling!

He told me his brothers Mauro and Gino ganged up on him and shared a bedroom and gagged with the socks of either of them that he slept in his socks hoping his feet would not be tickled one night but held down by Mauro sitting on him, Gino lifted the blanket and lightly tickled his socked feet and he'd reacted with muffled laughter! In the dark room Mauro could not see that Gino having taken off Marco's socks and that Marco was feeling a new tickling sensation which got an even greater reaction from him as Gino was licking his bare sweaty soles and toes making him thrash on the bed wildly as Mauro taunted him about being so ticklish! Gino threatened Marco not to say a word or he'd tell Mauro the secret tickling technique and both brothers would do it but if he kept quiet only Gino would! His feet often tickled by both brothers but night tickles meant Gino's tongue!

I then began running my fingers under Marco's toes as this I had found a very ticklish place

“OHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAAHAH PLEHEHAESEHAHAHA NOTHEHAHA THEREHAHAHA“PLeheahseheahahahaHAHEAHAEEAHA!”

I went in for the kill and tickled under his toes with my deadly fingers! “Want me to stop tickling your feet?” I taunted

“OHAHAHA YEHEHEASEHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP ITHEHAHA!” he thrashed insanely on the bed as my fingers assaulted his ticklish feet, scribbling back and forth from one to the other. First the toes, then under them and back to the heels and up and down both arches.

I then gave him a short break before subjecting them to the hairdryer saying that heated his feet would be even more senstive than he could or would dare to imagine and soon they were as then I ran the feather in between his toes and the moment I did

“OHohohahahahah“Hehahahohohohoheahahahahaha!!”

What a reaction from him stroking it up and down each foot in turn and tickling under his toes and sawing the feather between them he went crazy!

“NOHOHOAHAHAHAHA!Nothaheaha underhaha theheha toeshahehaahahahaaaaaaa!”

Marco squirmed and writhed on the bed as I glided the feather in between each of his ticklish toes and he went berserk! I didn’t toes were that ticklish but you bet I took advantage of finding it out! Sawing the feathers in between every toe and watching him lose control completely!

“Oohohoheahaha plehehasehahaha stahahahap!hahahahahaPlehasehahaaha“Ohohohonohohohahaha anythingheahahaha buthehaha thehehe feeeeheheheeheeeet!stahahahahaaaaap!"

I kept tickling his feet like crazy and he kept begging and pleading me to stop but I told him he needed to learn self - control under pressure as a part of his work as my P.A. so this was testing his ability in this area of interest asking him if he understood this reason?"

“Yehaheahaysheahahaha! Jushthaha stahahahaphahahahahahahahahahaha!Ohohohohahahaha plehehehehasehaha stahahahahapppppp!” Marco screamed as I dragged the quill end of the feather the length of each bare sole and lightly under his toes which was excruciatingly ticklish!

“Hahaha pleheasehaha anythinghaha buhuhut my feethasahahahahaaaaa!” Marco kept begging me to stop as the tickles being more than he could handle. He was completely at my mercy in ticklish agony and trying to desperately break free but he wasn’t going anywhere anytime soon. I just kept attacking his super sensitive feet and I was loving ever minute of it."HAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHASTAAHAHAHAP PLHAHALEAAAHAHAHSEHAHAHA!” and then it stopped.

Marco was exhausted so replaced his socks and put a blanket over him but ten minutes later told him time to go back in time and lifted the blanket and began stroking his socked feet and sniffing them saying to keep his feet still but he couldn't so peeled off both socks and said this is for Gino and tongue bathes his feet sucking each of his toes and then told him saliva lubed the sensations heightened and 'Bzzzzzzzzzz' the electric toothbrush activated, the bristles revolving all over his soles, easily sliding over both feet

“Whaha..whahat areheha youohoho HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA doinghHAHHAHAHAHA!?” he laughed through the merciless intense tickles

"Marco I am educating you to accept being controlled. I will have you sweating and laughing like crazy teasing your feet!You might have brushed your teeth this morning but it's 11pm and you haven't brushed your feet but no problem I'm doing it for you!"

Marco threw his head back and began bucking in laughter as the bristles got his weakest spot under his toes and for this attack, I held them back with one hand, and ran the sonicare up and down with the other, back and forth, sawing over that spot until he went berserk!

“Ticklish under these sexy little toes, aren’t we Marco, deliciously ticklish!" I taunted him

“OHohhahahah yehehehashshehahahahahahaa!” he was laughing his head off!

I stopped the toothbrush torture and gazed at his bare feet still quivering and drew the quill end of the feather along each sole in turn then ran my fingers up and down his bare soles as he laughed hysterically, his toes wiggling in a desperate attempt to avoid my teasing, tormenting and tickling fingers as his soles wrinkled and then needed to satisfy my insatiable appetite and behan licking both feet, licking, sucking and nibbling his toes!

Then caressed and stroked his feet and lightened my strokes so his feet twitched and his toes splayed as I played with his ticklish feet just enough to keep him jumping and giggling and squirming. The quill of the feather made him go insane with laughter as I traced lines across both bare soles of his feet and then gave both feet a massage! Then again traced the little lines running across his sensitive soles with the feather quill. This made him laugh louder and soon he was quite hysterical. I teased his ticklish feet with the quill and in the crevices between his toes the feather end and that made Marco go insane with laughter.

I tickled his soles and toes with my tongue to continue to tickle or lickle his feet and giving him short rests to catch his breath. After a massage to warm both his feet up, he soon went balistic and laughed hysterically as his warm feet now so horribly sensitive, Marco begging me to stop as I tickled his defenseless feet with evil fingers! I told him feet that smelled amazing, tasted great and were so ticklish I was addicted and now wanted to know if he wanted the job of my P.A. and to enjoy revenge and he looked at me as the tickling stopped!

I told him as my P.A. we'd travel together, he could share my house, have a company car and though he would have his feet played with that I wanted to see him join me in dominating guys using tickling and he looked at me winking at him and gave me a shy kind of smile as I told him that I knew he'd endured enough but said that he would enjoy all the perks of the new job but hoped his feet would not be tortured to the extent of the endurance he had just had and I told him that this would be unlikely unless he upset me or misbehaved then they would be!

They have been as Marco has been my P.A. six months now and we have united in ticklish fun together with other guys who like he used to be are for rent and so paid to be tickled though not told in advance but it is a relationship suiting us both as Marco lives a life-style he used to only be able to dream about and his reality including a Porsche Carerra car, he is learning to expect his feet to be a focus of attention from me knowing the alternative will see him right back where he started!

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back