• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teasing, tickling and tormenting Mr.Ozan M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
One lecturer, married with a family, was notorious for having an eye for the male students. I purposely enrolled in three classes taught by Turkish Mr. Ozan who always showed a lump in his slacks, especially when he was sitting. You could make out the outline of something quite pronounced there as he faced us, I sitting in the front row but looking at the handsome 6' lecturer's black loafer shoes and evidence of black socks guessing his foot size, imagining smell, taste and degree of ticklishness. I deliberately engaged in smiling and winking at him and saw looks returned for three or four lessons to make sure I was not imagining his interest. I stayed after class to help on special projects and other than some remarks that could be taken in several ways he never made any advancements towards me until one evening when he said his wife was away with the children and we could continue working at his house off campus.

I agreed and soon we were at his home and sharing a glass of wine and he said blatantly he'd seen me flirting with him and been excited by this but our secret and sitting beside him on the sofa I smiled and he placed his hands between my legs and stroked my dick through my jeans and I let him so he got excited and told him I wanted to seduce him and he smiled saying he would enjoy me taking control and pleasuring him as he and his wife played these games but he controlling her and we drank more wine as suggested by him to loosen inhibitions. He told me he had fantasies of being at the mercy of one of his students and I stroked his inner thighs through his trousers and he squirmed and smiled at me.

I soon was with him in the bedroom and covinced him I wanted him secured on his stomach on the bed and he gave me the cuffs and straps he used on his wife as I soon had him secured naked except for his black socks. I wasn't ready yet to play there so replaced his shoes and he apologised if his feet smelled strong, his wife always said the same. I told him that I just wanted his feet to stay warm and he said they always were! I was excited hearing this and moved on him and slowly and firmly caressed and slid a finger down his arse crack to the perenium and his blg balls exposed like his dick which was big and he gasped as I stroked his balls and ran a finger along the head of his dick beginning to stroke him to a growing erection as he lifted himself up on the bed as much as he could.

Then I stopped as he was oozing pre-cum and ran a finger back to his perenium and into the crack of his ass and slowly traced a circle around his asshole making him shudder and moan with pleasure! I told him I was going to drive him berserk and for the night loving teasing him as he wriggled as his asshole was lightly tickled. I told him as he squirmed as I stroked his inner thighs that there was a sensation some men even the strongest, most macho of all found hard even impossible to take and that was tickling and he said women too as his wife found it unbearable especially on her feet which is why he was glad she wasn't liking his smelly feet as in their games he was saved from enduring the same from her. I smiled and whispered "Too much information!"

Then stopped playing with his ass and admired his shoes and slid the right one off and then the left one off and looked inside to see they were Italian (size 13); more interestingly, though was the smell, it was intoxicating! Slightly sour, manly and mixed with the leather and I admired his socks; black nylon socks that were slightly sheer and kneeling facing them pressed my face into his feet and deeply inhaled as Mr. Ozan asked me what I was doing? I continued to deeply inhale both socked feet and told him his manly foot odour was addictive and sniffed his feet from his toes to his heels.

"Mr. Ozan your wife is right, these feet are very stinky, very warm and very sweaty!" I said with my hands on them and seeing his socked toes wiggling and what was it you said; that you liked teasing your wife's feet and so glad she didn't play with yours, I'm glad she doesn't too as in control as you wanted they're both mine to play with and you wanted me to take control I said massaging his right socked foot.

His right foot tensed as I held his toes to my mouth and then sucked and nibbled his right foots socked toes and he cringed so told him to be a brave boy and lie still or he'd really have something to cringe about and massaged his left socked foot and then nibbled and sucked his socked toes and he asked me to please stop and I reminded him who was in charge and caressed his socked soles telling him they had been lusted after by me in lectures wondering how smelly and tasty they were and in his days worn socks were as raunchy as I imagined. When I dragged my fingers along his soles he gasped and I told him not to laugh or I would tickle them!

"Please Mick stop I really am not liking this!" he said

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! NO!! HAHAHAHA!" Mr. Ozan felt the first strokes of the torture on his right socked sole as I gently circled my fingers on his right socked instep reacting as if a bolt of electricity shot through his body.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA Mick PLEEEEAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Mr. Ozan pointed his right foot and curled his toes as far as he could to try and protect his sole only for me to grab his foot, hold his toes back as my fingers delved into the base of his toes and began tickling his left socked foot

“AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAHAHAHAHAHA! “NO!! NO!!! NOOOO!!” he gasped "NOOOOOMOREHAHAHAHHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!PLEASE STOP!PLEASE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!PLEASE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

I continued working my fingers over every inch of the handsome lecturer's ultra-sensitive soles, his insteps, heels, between his toes while he thrashed, pleaded and screamed, sweating and helpless. I told him did he worry his wife didn't like him playing with her feet and kept stroking and then peeled of both socks as he pleaded with me to stop but socks off I leaned into two large and powerfully smelling feet that were amazingly warm and sweaty and as I told him Turkish Delight, exotic full of Eastern Promise as he squirmed. His feet having nice arches and not wide feet but slim with long toes. I explored the soles of both his feet with my lips, Mr. Ozan's feet were hot and the warmth of his feet against my lips felt really horny and I placed my nose in between his toes and breathed in his odour.

I lingered between his toes just sniffing, driving me wild with pleasure liking the fact for him it was so tormenting as I made sure he knew I was intending to enjoy his feet and nibbled each toe sensing him chewing his lips and placed my cheek against his feet then slowly caressing his feet with my face. I proceeded to suck each of the toes individually, licking between them to taste the sweat, with little nibbles along the way.

"Noo please stop it yes, my feet are too ticklish really, come on make me hard, play with my dick!" he suggested

"Mr. Ozan I find sensitive feet much more fun and why give you pleasure when I can give you torment, you have a pillow so bury your head in it or chew on it as I am going to enjoy your feet as you enjoy your wife's but for much longer!"

I began kissing the balls of his feet and sniffing his foot odour. Alternating feet caressing one and the balls of the other against my lips so my nose was by his toes where his foot odour was at its most intense!

Mr. Ozan I know they are but humour me, are these feet ticklish and if you don't I will find out anyway!"

"Oh please Mick my feet are ticklish so let's play somewhere else yes, you like to play with my ass like before!" he said

"Er ... um... well that's a really hot idea stroking your asshole, yeah running a feather tip there will really make you go crazy and then a feather along your dick, over the head so slowly, sounds hot!" I said

"Ooooh yes it will drive me crazy!" he said

"Yes it will and I want to drive you berserk and I know what to do and how to do it like you say and Mmmmm these feet are going to prove it so shut the fuck up and suffer for me and the more you try to exert control the worse the tickling torture is going to be for you so make your choice!" I told him

I held back his toes on his right foot and lightly danced my nails on his soles; he bit his pillow and tried in vain to hold in his laughter. I started raking my nails up and down his arches, and he lost what little composure he had. He was screaming with laughter, cursing, begging me to stop, and squirming all over the bed but I didn't let up on the tickling.

"Oh fuck, nohahahahhahahahahahahhahaha. Not my feet. Please heeheeeheeehahahaha!"

"Mmmm these ticklish feet smell so good just as I imagined, Mmmm fuck yeah, so warm, a little dirty I see so tongue bathed later and you be sure that's gonna tickle, instantly Mr. Ozan's toes wiggled and I began sucking on his toes telling him I liked the taste of his stinky Turkish toes and kept sucking, kissing and nibbling on his toes, then his soles and the balls of his feet. I rubbed the tops of his feet with both hands and brought both his feet to my face.

"Ohhhhhnooooooostoopnooomorepleaseohhhhhh ohhhh!" Mr. Ozan moaned.

I was in ecstasy for two reasons, his feet having been fantasised about by me now enjoyed by me and the fact he was not liking so much attention given to them as playing with someone's feet and they encouraging it and worse offering suggestions is such a turn off and Mr. Ozan certainly wasn't doing that! No matter how much he wriggled his feet, I kept stroking up and down his left sole never changing my technique, always lightly running the five fingertips of my left hand from the ball of the foot just below the toes, slowly down the sole, along the arch and edge of the foot, down to the soft heel and then slowly back up again, gently, almost lovingly, as if Mr. Ozan's bare sole was begging for the ticklish tender touch. Then ran the fingertips of my right hand up and down the top of his right foot several more times before gliding them up over the tips of the toes and back down to the sole, stopping just at the top of the arch. I then wiggled my fingertips there, slowly, lightly teasing him as he struggled against his bonds.

"Sto-hah-hah-hah-hahp! Plea-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-heese!" he begged

I just continued to tickle and tickle lightly wiggling my fingertips along the the top of his right foot while the fingertips of my right hand wiggled just as slowly and lightly and fiendishly along his right sole. Then take him by surprise by tickling with both hands, flicking all of my fingertips just a bit more quickly but just as lightly and teasingly and all over the sole and top of his left foot. Mr. Ozan was in out-of-mind hysterics, giggling and thrashing as wildly as his bonds would allow, pleading and begging me to stop tickling his feet between insane shrieks of laughter.

"Hah-hah-hah-hah-hah! Please!! Sto-hah-hah-hah-hah-hahp! It ti-hi-hi-hi-hicles! Stop tickling my fe-hee-hee-hee-heet! Please! Sto-hah-hah-hah-hah-hahp!" Mr. Ozan pleaded with me

I told him I was so turned on by his feet and the lightness of my touch never wavered totally fascinated with the sensations I knew my fingertips were producing on his feet and told him all he would soon be thinking about would be his consistent laughter and my constant tickling by my tongue and fingers which danced all over his bare feet.

“No Mick please! Not my feet!! Please not my feet!” the lecturer begged, struggling to pull his feet out of my reach but they were secured and he was helpless to stop the tickle torture he was enduring in my hands at at my mouth. Mr Ozan moaned, wiggling his toes, flexing his feet in any way he could to try and free them

Tickling stopped I let him have a drink of water as he asked me to stop playing with his feet and I said I would when I got bored playing with them and telling him it was not my problem they smelled so good, tasted so ripe and were so deliciously ticklish and very sweaty so the kind of feet I had imagined, hoped he would have as always lusting after them in lectures!

“You’re sweating Mr Ozan!” and laughed as I ran my finger along the crevice of his ass cheeks and stroked his asshole which made him gasp but excited him taunting him saying he seemed to like this and he gasping more as I stroked his balls and I knew making louder moans to gain my attention away from his feet and allowed him to think he had succeeded and used the eye mask on him that he used on his wife and then stroked the had of his dick which made him react immediately gasping.

“Let’s make this more interesting. I've got lots more to do to give you pleasure Mr. Ozan"

I licked his inner thighs and balls and caressed them seeing his dick harden as I gently teased his balls saying soon his dick would feel my lips seeing him drenched in sweat and groaning in pleasure not torment and I was teasing him with the most erotic of sensations as I know how to pleasure any guy with teasing touch and straight guys the most susceptible of all as for them a whole new experience when their locked up fantasies are released and become a reality which they want and at the same time don't want to realise but feelings of guilt evaporated by the overwhelming pleasure they've submitted themselves too as a man touching another man, he knows being a man where to touch and how to touch, the most scary realisation of all!

Mr. Ozan soon begging me to make him come and I whispered I would when I was ready as my finger dipped into the precum on his dick and I ran the lubrication along his stiffened shaft telling him he had such an appetising big dick, I was going to really enjoy feasting on it, licking it up n' down slowly, sensually, sensuously and licking his ass which would be so amazing that his dick would erupt with spunk! It was amazing hearing him moan as his imagination flowed and ran wild as I moved quietly to his feet as he told me to please touch his dick and balls some more, it felt incredible.

Then my fingers ran up and down the soles of his feet and he awoke to reality and immediately burst out into helpless laughter, as he tried to squirm away in helpless laughter as the tickling sensation was so unbearable and he was laughing so hard, he couldn't even plead with me to stop. I was indulging in tickling both arches as he laughed all the harder.

"Mr. Ozan the more you laugh, the more I enjoy tickling your feet and I know it's unbearable for you, I bet you're really suffering beyond belief, huh? You desperately want me to stop, don't you? Well, unfortunately for you, I have no intention of stopping anytime soon. You know, I could tickle these feet of yours all night long."

Mr. Ozan continued to laugh helplessly as his extremely ticklish soles were completely at my mercy and there was nothing he could do about it, except laugh and laugh and be driven insane from the ticklish torment I am expert at delivering as my elder brother, a cousin, boys at summer camp could all tesitfy

"I really do enjoy tickling these feet Mr. Ozan, such gorgeous big feet feet and the fact they smell great, taste great and are horribly ticklish being the additional bonus. it gives me real pleasure tormenting your feet and hearing you laughing."

I ran my fingers across the balls of both of his feet causing Mr. Ozan to burst out into helpless laughter and then ran my fingers up and down both soles while he continued to laugh helplessly. Then traced my fingers into both arches and taking great pleasure in knowing that the extreme tickling sensation was really unbearable for him!

"I love making you laugh so helplessly Mr. Ozan, it's making my night as your laughter is music to my ears. You've got such ticklish feet! Ticklish big feet so plenty to tickle and they look okay in the white socks you wear but not too cool with your suits, the bottle green ones are okay and the navy blue socks too but the black ones you had on the best of all except bare like they are now but you've been foot-watched by me as you've heard so with your feet secured and vulnerable to me, I am going to take advantage of this!"

I then took great pleasure in relentlessly running my fingers up and down Mr. Ozan's extremely ticklish soles and relished the sound of his helpless laughter. He was laughing too hard to speak from the unbearable ticklish torment, completely helpless and unable to pull his feet away from me. He buried his face into his pillow as he just gave into helpless laughter, while he squirmed on the bed with no choice but to bear the extreme ticklish torment.

"NO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Mr. Ozan screamed as my fingers stimulated the nerve endings in the soles of his feet sending his body into a series of convulsions. “AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NO!! NO! PLEASE FUCKING STOP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!"

I started to nibble on his right sole as he squirmed on the bed like crazy as I nibbled away and nibbled his left sole and slipped my tongue in between every toe so his toes were splaying and curling as the giggles rolled out from him and lightly stroked his soles and I spied the feather in the dried flower arrangement on the window sill.

"Mr. Ozan you know my fingers are tired of tickling your feet, it's exhausting work so do you mind of instead I use a feather in them I teased him! He screamed with laughter as I traced the quill end of the feather along each bare sole in turn and sawed the feather end of it in between his toes asking him if his feet were ticklish, how ticklish, where the most ticklish, which foot tickled most, what sensation tickled greatest my fingers or tongue?" I told him he would be tickled with the feather until he told me the answers I wanted from him!

“My feet are ticklish, very ticklish and toes most but soles also and tongue was worst.” he volunteered

I sucked each of his big toes one by one savouring every moment, they tasted great. I then sucked on all of his toes and sniffed his big and very sweaty feet and was soon enough caressing and stroking them both and indulging in massaging them and started to tickle attack both feet simultaneously making Mr. Ozan twist his body left to right, and buck up and down on the bed going ballistic because this torture was hell for him! Then again slid my tongue from the heel to the toes on each foot in turn and licking the length of both feet with a vengeance, under and in between his toes as this really tortured him the most.

"AHAHAHHA!! AHHHAHAHAHHA NOOOO STOOOP NOOOO NOTMYTOESAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I then treated each of his feet to a through and very tortuous tongue bath, it drove Mr. Ozan crazy and when each foot was slick with saliva brought the feather quill back into play and slid it all over of both soles of his feet, up n' down, up n' down, up n' down rlentlessly and then feather end stroking in between his toes getting the best reaction by far from him. I then stopped and told him we needed a break but before getting him more water ran the feather along his asshole making him moan and saying we had all night and I was going to be teasing the fuck out of him and stroked his dick with the feather edging him and then stopping hearing him begging me to make him come as I gave him a short break from torment and teasing torture!

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back