• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punishment Tickling M/M/

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Dean was really down on his luck but through his own fault, the 6'2" handsome 27 yr old had showed promise as a 'Touble-Shooter' in the New York stock market, he'd had a stunning fiance Tiffany and rented a large luxury apartment in Manhatten but was a fool putting his cash up his nose and now rented the room from me in Brooklyn. We got along though batted for a different team until he was late with the rent a third time!

I had enough and told him so in my part of the house having had him come there from work as a waiter and even his new employ wasn't secured as he having missed days when he'd overly indulged in his habit which is why he didn't have the rent. I was going to teach him such a lesson as I gave him the spiked beer and he came to an hour later strapped to the bondage bed on his stomach in my basement and minus jacket, trousers, shirt and tie and quickly realised his predicament!

"Hello Dean guess you wonder where you are? Well no you know my hobby but thought since you play with me you fucker, time you got played with and yeah I know you've been dealt the straight card in life but let's say you need persuading to pay your rent, I have lt you off pretty easily but you've played me and now the boots on the other foot Dean and yeah I remember when I told you stuff I've been paid by guys to do to them here in my basement that you told me that the tickle torture you would not be able to handle! Remember me telling you about the Senator, sure you do! Anyway I figured I'd treat you to pretty much the same treatment! See your feet, no city socks but slipped sheer silk popsocks on those size 10's of yours and Mmm fuck these black socks worn by you all day smell Mmmmm very appealing and now in your weejun loafers your feet are gonna be just perfect." I told him

"Sorry Steve er look I want to get the payment sorted, need a couple of days more and that's it, you'll get your money!" he said

"Maybe this months Dean but you owe me but this way your debt is settled and everyone's happy, well you will be as you are gonna be laughing your head off, that's guaranteed happening!" I told him and pulled off both loafer shoes and sat on the stool facing his sheer socked feet and ran a finger along each warm, sweaty sole and the feeling was intense as the fabric increased his level of sensitivity to such tactile stimulation from me and he burst into laughter

"AAAAAAAAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEEEEEE!" Dean yelled.

One finger was positioned in the middle of his soles as they stroked slowly back and forth along the center of his soles foot so pure ticklish energy pulsated and rippled through him in tortuous waves of ticklishness. Dean fought to kick but both feet secured a futile endeavour as I told him

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

More fingers added and wildly stroking along his arches and the balls of his feet to his toes probing and awakening all his nerve endings of his hyper ticklish feet. My fingers were producing an enormous sensation as the tickling intensified and was becoming too much as I furiously worked at tormenting his feet. I tickled his soles with my fingers and then stopped and leaned into his feet and sniffed them before peeling off both sheer socks telling Dean the ruthless tickling was about to start.

"Let me tell you Dean about Senator King, attractive in his 40's with size 12 feet and he told me he wanted to be used and abused and he was but not in the way he'd imagined, he was freaked out when I told him it was a big mistake to tell me what I could and could not do as Dean he explicitly said he didn't want his feet touched so blindfold where you are now he lay on his back and I touched his socked feet and they warm anyway got sweatier as I manhandled them ignoring his protests, I kept on rubbing both his socked soles and pissed him off touching, feeling up and playing with his feet Then ripped off both socks and fuck they smelled good, pulled to my face and smiled and winked at him grimacing saying if his wife could see him now and began licking the heels, the soles, and the sides of his feet and vigorous licking and telling him I hoped he was learning his lesson and that his stinking, sweaty feet were delicious which so angered him as I licked in between all his toes and sucked every toe telling him he was a bad boy who needed to be punished for trying to exert his authority and he needed to see the funny side of the situation and activated the electric toothbrush all over his saliva lubed feet and under all his toes and then finger and tongue tickled his feet driving him berserk and only stopped to jerk his dick and when he had shot his load, his feet were even more ticklish,tongue ticklish and he had paid me for an hours session but refused payment after subjecting him to a full two hours foot tickling torture; he was wrecked, so there you go Dean, the full story!" I told him

My fingers stroked Dean's trembling soles and up and all around his madly wiggling toes

"HAHAHAHHAHHAHAOHHEEEHEHEEEEHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA!"

"I can see I'm going to have to tickle your feet and give you something to laugh about Dean" I teased him

Suddenly I really tickled his hyper ticklish soles as every last nerve in his soles was awakened with tickles, precise and methodically engaged to exploit his defenseless feet from heels to toes, my tickling tortured his feet well beyond any limit of endurance. and I didn't relent for even a second, the torture went on and on with out respite and the bed shook as he did sruggling to be free from his ticklish nightmare. My fingers teasing under and in between all of his toes! Dean was suffering as he really is ticklish on his feet! I then began massaging both soles of his feet rubbing my fingers over his insteps and stroking the balls of both of his feet. Then I delivered a long, slow, lick on his arches and sliding in and out between his toes causing Dean to moan. I dragged my fingers from his heels to his toes then back down again and my skilled fingers teased his feet, an erogenous zone and every new wave of tickles drove him mad and I tickled and tickled and tickled all over both feet driving him insane!

I them massaged Deans' feet to sensitize them to their maximum degree of ticklishess and my experienced fingers stroked his soles with carefully placed ministrations designed to elicit the most hysterical laughter from him. My fingers danced along his soles and arches. They caressed them up and down and paused every so often to tease his toes and slid in between them to tickle the sides of his toes delivering a maddening tickle! Dean squirmed as much as he could as the tickles shot through his body making him tremble as he flexed and curled his toes in desperation laughing uncontrollably as my skilled fingers stroked and teased

"HAHAHAAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Dean threw back his head and howled with laughter for me in ticklish agony suffering for my pleasure! He thrashed in his bonds s but nothing could free him from the torment. His entire body was consumed by the feeling of intensive tickling. The excessive stimuli were engulfing his entire being. He writhed in ticklish torment! I stopped and replaced his black nylon city socks on his feet and let him lie there a few moments telling him he really needed to pay his rent in future and he promised me he would and I said I knew he would and then sniffed both socked soles deeply

"Mmmmm what a raunchy smell Dean, these feet really work up a real sweat and taste so good even socked!"

Dean gasped as I sucked his socked toes but then very slowly ran my fingers along his socked soles from his heels to his toes and his legs tensed as he tried to kick away again as my fingers stroked up n' down both soles with slow and sinister precision. His feet squirmed and flexed in a desperate attempt to free themselves from me but he was firmly secured.

"Let's see how ticklish you are on your bare feet Dean." I taunted him

"NOPEEEEEEEEEEEEALSE! HAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAH!" Dean begged as I slowly peeled his socks off and again his feet faced me unprotected and vulnerable. I took a few minutes just to caress them with my hands, savoring how soft and warm they were. Even this gentle stroking seemed to intensify Dean's laughter. His feet felt amazing to touch and I placed my fingers in the centers of his soles and began lightly tracing soft, gentle, lines from the base of his heels the balls of his feet over and over again, only the lightest touches as this seemed to torture him most and I delighted in making Dean suffer.The delicate ministrations my fingers delivered to his quivering soles brought Dean to a whole new level of physical torture and torture it was in it's purest form and as I told him, one of the most ancient means of torture but not these days used enough!

Dean laughed like a loon as his body convulsed from the mind blowing tickling it was receiving, I pride myslf in knowing how to expose every one of men's most ticklish nerves and torment them with tremendous skill as I told him. His toes wiggled and flexed as his arches were stroked repeatedly by me. My fingers slid up and down his defenseless feet again and again and being sweaty doing so easily. I gave special attention to his arches which I had found were one of his most sensitive areas. I stroked them using just one finger very lightly in the centre of each sole then adding the rest of my fingers to the mix and stroking wildly all over his arches. I then increased the torture by moving my fingers faster, so racing up and down his soles with great speed. Dean's reaction was so intense from this technique!

"STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! OH PLEEEEEEASE STOP! IT'S TOOOORTURE! TOOOOORTURE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAAA! AMANDAAAHAHAHAHAAA I'M BEGGING YOUUUUUUUUU! EEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEHEGE!" he really screamed with his feet now on fire with the feeling of tickling and his whole body wracked by the sensations.

My fingers ran under his toes creating an even more tortuous sensation and as an exceptional tickler my technique alternating
between soft and intense tickles. Changing the level of speed and pressure every few minutes, I didn't stay in any one place for too long but switched from one locale to another so never giving Dean even the slightest chance to become accustomed to the tickling.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAANOOOOOOOO!" he pleaded

"Now Dean this is a feather and let's start with your toes." I said

I ran the feather in between his toes and sawed it back and forth in between each toe making him squirm uncontrollably and then ran the quill end back-and-forth across his soles and torturing his arches. The quill tickling drove him ballistic but then I activated the electric toothbrush a killer! 'Bzzzzzzzzzz' the revolving bristles thoroughly brushed Dean's bare feet causing him to wail and shriek like a banshee. His entire body was trembling now as the bristles did their evil work. He couldn't hold out any longer and was a sobbing wreck. His pleading to be released from this hellish torture!
"AAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE NOOOOOOOOOOO AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHHH MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! AAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

At the foot of the table I was running the electric toothbrush along his soles, the sonicare scraping its bristles against the tender soles of Dean's bare feet. The fiendish bristles tickled like nothing else it seemed, inflicting on him agonizingly ticklish sensations, he was totally helpless and could do nothing but scream with tortured laughter as I saw his feet settling his debt to me as my relentless tickling continued using my tongue and fingers!

"Pleasehhahahahahaanoostaaaphahahahhaapleasestophhahaha!" Dean shouted

"Dean let me tell you from now on no rent and you'll know history has a disturbing habit of repeating itself or you live here rent free but your feet my toys to enjoy playing with and now I have an insatiable appetite that needs to be satisfied and the taste of both of your sweaty feet nibbled and chewed, your toes licked and sucked, we've a long night ahead just me you and your feet!"

"HAHAHHAHAHNOOOUUGHNOOOOHAHAHAHHAAPLEASEHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!" was Dean's initial response to my suggestion!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back