• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Nanny

Stephanie was enjoying her time in London. The studying was easy and for once the weather in England was nice. She had just started a job as a nanny to a wealthy American family called the Andrews'. Ms Andrews spent most of her time away having long weekends visiting friends. Her husband Mr Andrews was an attractive man and was always very charming.
Stephanie had noticed Mr Andrews staring at her legs on a hot summer afternoon and she enjoyed teasing men with her beautiful tanned legs and toes.

One afternoon Stephanie came back to the house and noticed a huge amount of cash on the table. Stupidly and without any thinking she put a few notes into her blouse. At that moment she felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Mr Andrews.
'What do you think you are doing'
'Nothing. I'm sorry' Stephanie panicked.
'I'm going to call the police'
'No please' she begged.

Mr Andrews walked towards the phone and Stephanie held onto him allowing herself to be dragged across the fall. Her flip flops came off and he was transfixed by her perfect bronzed legs and feet. She noticed his sudden interest.
She teased 'do you like my feet?' as she stretched out her legs revealing black laced knickers under her raised skirt.
'You can do anything you like with my feet. Just please don't call the police. I'll do anything you want'

'Come this way' Mr Andrews sternly said.
He held her hand and led her down the stairs. They reached a dark door labelled 'private'. She had never seen this part of the house before. As the door opened Stephanie couldn't believe what she saw. There was a dimly lit dungeon with a bondage bed and chains on the walls.
'You have two options. Either I go to the police right now or I will punish you myself. What do you choose?'
Stephanie looked around the dungeon and also noticed the erection through his trousers. She felt scared but also excited. Her mind raced. What was he going to do with her? Would he let her go?

'I'll do whatever you want' Stephanie conceded.
'Strip. Right now' he demanded.
She undressed and enjoyed seeing him lust at her beautiful naked flesh.
'Put your hands above your head and interlock your fingers'
As Stephanie lifted her arms she left her belly and armpits exposed. He gently moved in tickling her sides. She moved away and laughed.

'Are you ticklish?' he asked.
'No' Stephanie said defensively.
He tickled her some more. This time holding her hands with one hand and tickling with the other.
'No please. Stop. Please' she laughed 'he he he he he'
He continued for a few minutes. Then suddenly lifted her up onto the bondage bed. He held her down with his body weight and she could feel his rock hard cock against her. He completely overpowered her. She was helpless as he tied her hands with the restraints above her head. Then he bound her ankles and legs with the leather straps. She couldn't move an inch.
There was a pause and a silence that seemed to go on forever. She lay bound looking up at the ceiling.

Then she felt light stroking on her feet. Oh no. She wriggled.
'I saved the best for last' he taunted her.
Then he went for her feet with his hands. Tickling in between her toes, along her perfect soles and arches.
She threw herself against the restraints laughing and begging
'No please. I can't take it. No. He he he he he he. Not there. I'll do anything.'
Stephanie's feet had always been her most ticklish spot. When she was a kid her brothers used to hold her down, peel her socks off and tickle her tootsies till she peed herself.

Mr Andrews continued tickling her toes. Then he stopped. He began stroking her upper body.
He pinched her nipples. Stephanie moaned.
'I am going to tickle torture you some more'
'No please' she pleaded.
He interrupted her begging. 'But I will let you have some pleasure as well'
She felt his fingers slide between her legs. She was already wet. Although it had been torture she loved being at his mercy.
As he worked his fingers onto her moist clit her moans became louder. He continued and used his lips, then his tongue on her pussy. 'Oh my God' it felt so good.

Then there was another long silence. What was he going to do next with his tied victim? Inside she knew ... Anything he wanted. She heard the sound of a bottle open. Then something wet poured onto her feet, It felt like baby oil. He massaged it into her toes and at first it felt nice. Then he started tickling her again. He dug his fingers into her sensitive soles. This was torture.
'No please. No. He he he he he he he' she was breathless.
She laughed and screamed and threw herself against the restraints. It was no good. She was his tickle slave.
'No more. Please stop tickling me. Noooooooo. .' she whimpered

He kept tickling her for ten minutes but it felt like a lifetime. Then he stopped.
'You have taken your punishment. Now would you like a treat?'
'Yes master' she surrendered.
He untied her restraints and carried her in his arms. She felt a shadow of her former self after the tickle torment she had endured.
There was a bed in the corner of the room she hadn't noticed probably through fear of all the bondage gear. He placed her on the bed and held her arms above her head. Not more tickling she thought. But this time he kissed her neck. Then he slowly moved down to her tender nipples. She moaned and struggled against him.

He stood over her and undressed.
Kissing her breasts some more and tickling her clit with his fingers. It felt so good.
Then he slid his hard cock inside her. It thrust inside her soaking wet pussy moving slowly back and forth. Then he rocked in a circular motion inside her.
Suddenly increasing the speed piercing inside her. They both panted as their bodies frantically joined as one. She dug her nails into his spine. 'Fuck yes' she screamed.
As they both exploded she felt his warm cum detonate inside her ...

They both stopped, breathless. After they got dressed and approached the door he turned and said.
'I will see you for work tomorrow'
'Yes master' she smiled
© 2015 Microsoft Terms Privacy & cookies Developers English (United Kingdom)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back