• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessie's Sorority (F/F)

Denmark

There had been a lot of parties that weekend, or so I'd been told. I wasn't around for any of them.

Now, I don't mean for that to sound like a bad thing -- the truth is, I was feeling pretty burnt out. That year, the frats were holding kegger after kegger, and it was honestly getting old. So that weekend, while the campus went nuts, I went out to visit family. I got back on Sunday night, after everything had settled down. It was October, and the weather was cold and grim.

The lights were off in my sorority house, and from the outside, it was dead quiet. There was puke on the lawn -- I could smell it, mingling with the dew. I held my nose as I opened the door.

The first thing I saw when I walked in was trash. Lots of it, all over the floor. There were plastic cups, bits of clothing, and no small amount of liquor stains adorning the carpet. The smell here was even more foul than outside. But whatever, right? I'd expected no less. My sorority sisters were nuts, but I wasn't one to judge them for how they spent their time. As long as they hadn't trashed my room, it was all good.

I left my boots in the foyer and climbed the stairs in my socks to the second story. The wood creaked, and it occurred to me how quiet the house was. It was uncanny. I mean, I have seven housemates, so you can imagine how rarely I walk in to hear silence. I imagined they weren't home. Maybe they were still tipping them back with the frat boys. If that were true, then I'd be in for a peaceful night.

But I wasn't quite so lucky. In the second-story living room, I found two of my sorority sisters passed out on the floor. In the dim light, I could just barely make out who they were: It was Lisa and Macy, wrapped in big, cozy blankets, lying amid a small pile of bottles they'd no doubt helped to create. I also spotted Amanda sprawled across the couch. All three were snoring gently. Even from across the room, I could smell the booze on their breath.

I couldn't help but smile as I looked over the scene. Poor girls... They were bound to have it rough in the morning.

I saw that Amanda was shivering, and so, in a moment of rare compassion, I fetched her a blanket from her bedroom and draped it across her body. Amanda was one of my favorite sisters of the seven. She was a cute little Asian chick from urban New Jersey with a foul mouth and a mind for mischief. But she couldn't hold her liquor, and I knew that she'd be out for the rest of the night (and most of the morning, too) -- she looked like she could sleep through an air raid. I looked over her lithe little body, top to bottom, as her chest steadily rose and fell... and a funny thought occurred to me.

And that's where the story gets interesting.

It was a simple little thought, something that jumped into my mind as quickly as it might have left... But it didn't leave. My heart beat louder and my cheeks felt flushed, because as I stared at Amanda, all knocked out and vulnerable, I couldn't help but look at her feet.

Oh, no.

I felt butterflies -- I was still a little insecure about this little "interest" of mine. None of my housemates knew I found them attractive, much less how I felt about tickling... And I was afraid of them finding out. All year to that point, I'd been restraining myself, trying so hard to keep my little secret to myself. And it was damn difficult, because these girls were gorgeous, and they weren't shy. There were times that, despite my best efforts, I couldn't help but reach out and give them a little poke -- but that was all I'd ever done. I was too afraid to do more. But now, the house was quiet. Amanda was in a liquor coma, right there on the couch, only inches away from me... She wouldn't wake up for anything. This could be my only chance. The one shot I have to let out some of these pent-up... "feelings."

I looked her over. She'd fallen asleep in her street clothes. Hoodie, blouse, and jeans. Her legs poked out from the blanket I'd given her, lain over the armrest. Once again, my gaze gravitated towards her feet. She had on these cute little socks, white with sky-blue polka dots. I stared. Part of me wanted to salivate. I couldn't remember if I'd ever seen her feet before -- you know, without socks. I imagined they were precious.

My heart was beating out of my chest as I looked around the room. Lisa and Macy were sound asleep, and as far as I could tell, there was nobody else home. Nobody could catch me. It was impossible... right? God, oh god. I was going to do it.

I touched Amanda's foot, but gently. I watched her face to make sure she didn't stir. She didn't.

Excuses raced through my mind. What would I tell her if she caught me? Well... I wasn't doing anything particularly weird just yet. If she woke up while I was sliding off her socks, it'd look like I'm just being a good friend. You know, helping her feel comfortable. That thought emboldened me a little bit -- just enough to slide up her pant leg and reach one finger down the hem of her right sock.

I felt the skin underneath, just around her ankle. It was smooth and soft... a tempting little preview. I pushed the hem a little further down. Yep, that's an ankle alright... And it's a nice one. Part of me wanted to kiss it... But that could wait. I slid the sock a little further down, watching her face for any reaction. She kept right on snoring. "Just do it, Jessie... It's now or never." I took the little cotton sock by the toes, and I slowly tugged. The pace was excruciating. My heart was beating in my ears, and my loins were getting moist. And then... And then it was off.

And there it was. One of the cutest, most perfect feet I've ever seen... Completely bare and helpless before me. The urge to kiss it came over me once more. It was simply beautiful. With newfound enthusiasm, I took her sock and flung it across the room. May she never find it. I took her foot softly in both of my hands, then reached my face down and kissed her sole. Her foot wiggled gently against my face. I was definitely wet by now.

Was it weird that I enjoyed this so much? Maybe... But at the time, I didn't care. Holding her ankle in one hand, I used the other to give her sole a gentle stroke, from the ball of her foot to the heel. She twitched, and I heard a faint giggle. I held my breath. Was she awake? For a few seconds, I sat in total silence, not moving... And then I heard her snore again. Phew. All clear.

Just how much of this could I get away with? Surely, she'd wake up at some point... But maybe she wouldn't. I took two fingers this time and ran them down her sweet, bare sole. The little twitch she gave was precious... I'm a sucker for that innocent little wiggle. I tickled the cute, bare thing some more, but gently. She gyrated her foot back and forth, subconsciously fleeing the advance of my fingers. It was just... precious. That's the best word I can use. Simply... precious.

I imagined the other one felt a little neglected. Poor thing, it was still trapped under that suffocating sock. Someone ought to liberate it. I took the hem with both hands, feeling bolder and far less patient -- at this point, I was over the nerves, and I was tired of the buildup. I wanted to see two bare feet, right here, right now. I pulled the sock away from its prisoner and flung it, too, across the room, hoping it got lost among the trash. "Poor Amanda... I guess you'll just have to spend the day without them."

Seeing those two feet together, side by side and completely bare, made me want to swoon. I'd describe to you how cute they were, but it's really not my place -- I could never do them justice. I gave in to my primal desires, and I grabbed them by the ankles. With one hand, I scribbled across her soles more aggressively. I heard giggling. Was she awake? Somehow, I didn't even care anymore. Her feet fled from my assault, ducking in every which way. But it was all in vain -- I had her. These feet were mine. All mine. I snaked my fingers all across her feet, getting them everywhere, from the heel to the arch to the tips of her precious toes. She was laughing harder now -- I checked to make sure the noise didn't rouse Lisa and Macy. It didn't. And so, I kept going... When suddenly, I heard a word. "Stop!"

Oh, no.

It was Amanda. Only moments ago, I hadn't cared whether or not she'd woken up. But her voice ripped through my confidence, and I suddenly felt like a dear in headlights. I dropped her feet and stood, like a criminal turning herself over. "Hey, Amanda," I said weakly. "... How ya doing?"

For a minute, I heard no reply. And then there came a mumble from the poor, drunk girl: "Ahh... Jason. Where'd you go? ..."

Jason? That wasn't me. I went over to the head of the couch and, to my sweet relief, saw that Amanda was somehow still asleep. I couldn't imagine the kind of dream she must be having. I took a minute to calm down, get my breath back. It was quite the scare... but I still wasn't caught. Maybe there was a little more playtime to be had tonight. I went back to the foot of the couch, where those precious bare feet were waiting for me. I'd have to be more gentle this time. Not a problem.

With an affectionate grab, I took her foot and brought it to my mouth. The skin was tender and smooth as silk. Her toes went in my mouth, and I snaked my tongue gently between them. I felt them wiggle against my wet lips. With unprecedented courage, I took her toes back out of my mouth, and ran my tongue all across her sole. She did that precious twitch and wiggle, the kind I find so cute... I could tell it tickled. I reached out and gave her other foot the same treatment, and then both at once. By the time I was through, both of those feet were as sopping wet as my own panties. I felt good.

Hormones were swimming through my head. I felt in love with this girl, and she hadn't done a thing to warrant it -- other than having really cute feet. A little horny Jessie demon took over my mind, and suddenly, I was standing right over Amanda's body. I moved the blanket I'd given her and slid her blouse up over her belly. I poked a finger into her navel. She didn't react, but it still felt good. Her breath pushed her stomach up and down, up and down.

I ran my finger across the space where her denim jeans met her skin. She was lovely in every way, and I wanted all of her. There would be no secrets... Amanda would hide nothing from me. With two sly, sneaky hands, I unbuttoned her jeans and started to slide them off. A pair of little pink panties appeared... And then there was a pair of shapely thighs. I kept tugging... slowly bringing her jeans down beneath her knees...

And then I heard a voice from across the room. "Jessie?"

Fuck.

I jumped up and instinctively knelt behind the couch. Who was it? Maybe she hadn't seen me. Maybe it was dark enough. In a cracking voice, I answered, ".... Yeah?"

I heard a hand rubbing against a wall. She was looking for the light switch. With all my might, I prayed that she wouldn't find it.

I don't know why fate would have chosen that night of all nights to side with me, but by some miracle, she gave up on the light switch. "Where are you?" she asked, and I could tell from the voice that it was Madeleine.

Thank God -- if she couldn't tell where I was, then she certainly couldn't have seen what I was doing. I stood and quickly pulled the blanket back over Amanda. None would be the wiser. "I'm right here," I said. I walked towards her. "What's up?"

"Hey!" said Maddie. "I'm glad you're back. How was the family?"

"Good, good... But, you know. I'm real tired." In reality, I was horny as fuck and trying to end the conversation. My private quarters called to me. "I'll tell you about it tomorrow."

"Sure!" she said. "Yeah, I'm tired, too. About time I hit the sack." She dropped her purse on the floor and went to her room, which was adjacent to mine. "Sleep tight, okay, Jessie?"

"Yeah... Sleep tight."

She closed the door behind her, and suddenly, I was alone. Thank God Maddie hadn't seen what I was up to... But her appearance out of nowhere had scared me enough that I knew I was done for the night. All I had left to do was get into my bed and capitalize on what I'd just experienced. Lord knows I had a lot to think about that night.

I dreamed about Amanda. I dreamed that I'd finished what I started -- that I had her naked and at my mercy. That her lithe little body was mine to touch and tickle and to do with as I pleased. I wondered the next morning if a dream like that could ever come true. Maybe... maybe. I'd just have to wait and see.

Because really, when you think about it... I'm living with seven other girls. That's a lot of potential for tickling. I'm bound to have another opportunity, another little adventure like the one I'd had tonight. It's only a matter of time.

Author's note: Just want to be totally clear that this is a work of fiction. I'm a dude, and I decided to try writing from a girl's perspective. Did it work? Let me know. Feedback is how writers get better!

I was fooled, I thought you were a lady. Very entertaining story.

Because, of course, only women are allowed to write fiction from woman's POV. And only men are allowed to write fiction from man's POV.

Don't listen to the India dude. Your story was really good, Denmark. Not that much of tickling, but I find it more enjoyable than all those generic PWP stories.

That was awesome. I usually don't even like the sleepy stories, but man. Great work.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back