• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

mena, tara, alyson, natasha, and shannon tickled (act 3)

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
I'm finished with my masterpiece. Hey Anna Donnison (Smith) and Heather Smith, I would love to have the great pleasure in starring you two in a tickling story! Do you think I can? If so, I would like a picture of you two showing your bare soles, so I can get an idea for plot, where you might be ticklish, how you might laugh, and to add
detail much better, etc. So, if you can give me an answer and the picture, you can e-mail it to me at: [email protected] or post it on the TMF forum. Thank you!:D

P.S. Congragulations on your soon to be last name! Thanks for the support!

Here is act 3:

There's No Business Like Show Business
Starring: Tara Reid, Mena Suvari, Alyson Hannigan, Natasha Lyonne, and Shannon Elizabeth

Act: 3

Tara and Mena awoke and realized they were not alone in their ticklish situation anymore. They looked around and realized it was daytime as light
poured through holes in the tin roof of the wrehouse. Between the two was Alyson Hannigan, and to their right, Shannon Elizabeth,and left,
Natasha Lyonne, all completely naked. When the three newcomers awoke, Alyson said, " Where in the hell are we? Last thing I remember,
We had gotten together to ask Mitch were you to were at, cause you've been gone two days, and next thing you know we wind up here."
" Yeah, we refused to do his movie, so he kidnapped us and has been torturing us ever since." replied Mena. " Wha- wha what do you mean
torture you?" asked Shannon, finally realizing the severity of their situation. "Look up. You see those machines?" asked Tara with tears running
down her cheeks, "He used those things t-to tickle us all over." "Oh fuck no!" said Natasha nervously, " I'm too fucking ticklish on my bare feet!"
"Well ladies, I see you have discussed your ticklish situation, now let's get down to business." said Mitch entering the huge room,
I had to capture you three ladies 'cause you were getting way to nosy." " Oh please don't tickle us!" said the three new ticklees. " I'm afraid
begging isn't going to help you. Ask Mena and Tara, you should just save your energy for the sweet laughter that will erupt from your throuts.
Let's begin shall we." He punched in the five-digit code that activated phase three. The five machines whirred to life and started to descend on
it's prey like a spider on a fly. " Oh God Noooo!" sobbed Alyson remembering how ultra-sensitive her nipples and bare feet are. As the machine
got into position, Mitch shouted' "Get ready my ticklish babes! There's No Businness Like Show Business Ha Ha !" He then pushed the activate button on the
remote.
"GAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEHEHEHEHOOOHOHOHOHOHO(*GASP*)HAHAHAHHOHOHOHOHHOOOOHHEHEHE
HEHEHE(*GASP*)HOHOHOHOHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEEEEEHEEEEE!" giggled the five sexy. helpless ladies as the
machine kicked into high gear. Alyson would never admit it, but she had a tickle fetish and she just acted in distress to trick everyone. She almost
wet herself in anticipation when she heared she would be tickled. This is paradise! she thought, Being tickled between four of the hottest ladies,
made her really horny. While starring in Buffy, she always wanted to to tickle Sarah Michelle Gellar and Michelle Trachenberg.
"OOOOOOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA(*GASP*)HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAH
OHOHOHOHOHOOOOOHHHHEHEHEHEHHAAAAAAAA!" laughed the five tortured ladies. Their each unique laugh and giggle combined
into an orchestra far superior than any on earth. It was sweet music to the ears and could make anybody happy and lifted just listened to the five
hot chicks getting tickle tortured.
The feathers were a blur over the women's quivering skin. Feathers stroked their soft soles and in between their sexy toes like a couple
caressing each other. The feathers and their skin looked like they were made for each other. The feathers sent their brains into overdrive as they
swirled around their big, bouncy breasts. Feathers stroked the hollow of their deep and hairless pits. More tickled their twitching tummies and ribs
while one solitary feather had the pleasure of prodding and teasing their bellybuttons. "BWEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHAHAHAHAHAHHOHOHOHO
HAHAHA(*GASP*)HOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHAHAHAHAHAAHHEHEHEHEHEEEEE!" laughed the sexy beauties.
After fifteen minutes, they looked like they were going to pass out, so Mitch mashed the stop button on his remote. The machines stopped
and pulled the feathers off of their sweaty skin. Holy Shit! thought Alyson gasping for sweet air, That was fucking awesome! Damn that makes me
horny! "You ladies aren't going to get off that easy, were still not finished." teased Mitch. He pushed the code for his "bonus round".
" We still have to do our bonus round witch you will love!" said Mitch.
The mechanical monstrosity retracted all but one feather over the helpless babes. He pushed the activate button and watced with intensity.
The remaining feather lowered to their tight pussies and started to spin in a circle. The feather spun in a fashion where it tickled their skin half of
the time and their pink lips the other half.
"OOOOHHOOOOOOOUNGH! (*GASP*)HOOOOOOOOOOOOHUNGHHOOOOOHOOOOOOOOHUNGH(*GASP*)!" moaned the five
sexy ladies as they were turned on by the new crazed sensation which they liked far better. Wow! First tickling, now this!" thought Alyson,
This guy has got taste! I almost want to live with him if he'd do this often! After five minutes the ladies reluctantly passed out.
Mitch let them sleep and thought, I was going to let them go free...... Ah fuck it! I could use some nightly entertainment after a hard day's work!
And so the five young ladie's fate was sealed.......... looks like Alyson got her wish after all!

If anybody has any requests feel free to contact me!

We'll think about it!

I can tell you, I'm not thrilled about that idea and I assure you neither is Anna. Still we'll think about it! Anyway when Anna reads your story, THAT she will be thrilled about. She has almost dared to prefer A.Hannigan to me!!! But she loves me I know that. Superb Story, excellent thoughts. Amber Benson, M. Tractenburg and S.M. Gellar at the mercy of A.H. WOW! Clear and clever thinking!
Love,
Heather and my sleeping babe Anna

Correction!

Neither will Anna not is!
Love,
Heather and my beautiful, sleeping tickle babe Anna

Sure, i'll be glad to write your request!

Whatever floats your boat, didn't mean to rub you the wrong way.

I'll make a detailed three part series where each chick is tickled

I'll knock your socks off with tis one:rolleyes:

talk to ya later i'll get right on it

Oh no problem!

Just don't want one getting the wrong idea. Little Anna's soles are her weakness. Heather! Sorry it's true! Heather;s ribs are her worst! Anna! Heather! Better go, soon we will write something!
Love,
Anna's feet, Hey! Heather's ribs! Hey!

ok

so, do you want me to write a tickling story starring you two ladies?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back