• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Enslaved by the Lesbian Vampire Cougars (f/f) (ff/f) Part 2

player 0

TMF Expert
Enslaved by the Lesbian Vampire Cougars

Chapter 2: Her name is Veronica

Last night ended in a blur, I don’t know when I passed out or for how long but when I awoke I found myself in the same bed I was last night, but the light shining through the curtains told me it was close to midday. What happened last night can’t have happened, this was a dream, all a horrible, horrible dream, I closed my eyes hoping it would eventually go ahead only to be met by an unpleasant sound.

“Wakey wakey sleepyhead, you need to get up now.”

Veronica, the redhead from last night, the vampire who in all likelihood had herself a foot fetish and didn’t seem to have any qualms about where she put her mouth. She walked around room, opening the curtains and basking in the sunlight, even gussying up her hair in a nearby mirror. It’s almost as if she was mocking me somehow, shattering all my preconceptions about Vampires, like she’s saying she doesn’t have weaknesses.

But she does, they all do, everything has some kind of weakness or blind spots, even predators like her, it’s a matter of finding them.

My thoughts distracted me from the current issue though, Veronica sat herself on my bed just next to me, giving me a condescendingly wry look like she was talking to a small child.

“Come on sweetheart, you must be awful sticky after all the fun last night, let auntie Veronica fill you up a bath and make you feel all better.”

She took me by the hand and gently guided me from my room outside to the main part of the second floor, I could see the spiral staircase again at the centre of floor as it reached still yet into the top of the building, what I assumed to be some kind of attic. Veronica guided me through to the bathroom, an expectedly expensive looking place, where the faucet, knob and handle was made of solid gold and bedecked with gems of every variety.

Veronica turned on the water for the bath tub and allowed it to fill, she sat me down on the rim and gently took hold of the side of my head, and smiled at me. Even though I knew she saw me as livestock I couldn’t helped but really admire how beautiful she was: her warm rust coloured hair, her skin which had no sign of a wrinkle, her apple green eyes ….. wait a minute weren’t her eyes hazelnut colour last night?

“You like them? They’re not contacts either, one of the wonderful things about being a vampire is that it saves you a lot of money on cosmetics.” Veronica said as she shook her head, allowing her rust coloured hair to change to a banana coloured blonde.

Vampires can change their form in most stories, transform into animals or mist and who knows what else, changing their facial features must be something very easy to her. As the water in the bath filled to the rim she gently guided me, soon followed by her discarding her green dress and joining me. The tub itself was large and round, definitely meant for two or more people, considering how close they seem I’m sure Veronica’s family bathes together as a habit.

She picked up an extra dry, extra bristly loofa, she smiled as she grasped one of my ankles and brought my foot closer to the cleaning implement. “Let’s get you cleaned up, I doubt saliva is a good substitute for good old fashioned soap.” She said a little too happy with a girlish grin.

And while I’m sure she was doing her best make the process tickle as much as possible, but one nice thing about this was that I got a better look at her body. Veronica’s body was quite beautiful: nice lightly tanned skin, nicely formed breasts, and just something about her smile, mischievous like that silly sister who loves to have fun and be silly and just aged into an aunt but never grew out of it.

“Sweetheart you need to take care of yourself better, I mean your skin is naturally soft and that’s always good, but you could stand a trip to the parlour once in a while, a pedicure never hurts.”

“I’ve never really considered that stuff to be important, I thought keeping my hair and teeth in good order and shaving body my body hair was enough.”

“Oh sweetie, you’re a naturally pretty girl, but the fact is when the time comes things like intimacy softer skin means both parties enjoy it more.”

“Well I don’t think I’ll have an opportunity for that now, it’s like I can go outside anymore.”

“Well no, but I could give you a pedicure, I’ve done it before in a real spa and everything.”

“Were you a pedicurist before you became a vampire?”

“Oh sweetie no, I was just taking a part time job in a little salon on the east side, just like Farah we each do a little stalking to find an adequate girl. It was a fun for a while, giving the clients a tickle here and there, having a chance to get to know people outside the family.”

“You said you were there stalking someone, another girl like me?”

“Oh no sweetie, nothing like you, you’re a good girl, the girl I lured in was a little rich bitch.”

“What happened to her exactly?”

“Well it was easy enough to lure her out, typical little bi-curious bitch looking for a quick lay, she never worked up the courage to ask anyone she knew personally out; so after the third session of taking her crap and pretending to be nice to her, I asked her over for a swing party.”

“If you hated this girl so much, why did you pick her out?”

“Not my choice, everyone chooses democratically, we don’t get girls like you often you know, stuff like this is only every once in a while; nice food and pleasure in the family is all well and good, but variety is the spice of life.”

So they don’t need me for food or anything like that, they just need entertainment because they’re bored?! How many lives have these women ruined, how many girls have they kidnapped and degraded just like me? And what exactly do they do with them after they get bored?

“So anyway I brought this little brat over here and when she gets here she’s instantly asking for it, I mean she goes around criticizing everything from the wine to the paintings; do you know how much it cost us to buy this place?”

How do they afford this place?

“The little shit carried herself so hoity toity that none of us take her attitude, normally we talk our cows into playing our games or we drug them like we did to you, this one stripped her and tied her up after only five minutes of listening to her.”

As she spoke her hands upped the tempo of scrubbing my legs, to the point in where it started to hurt a little bit.

“So brought her down to the dungeon we have in the basement, tied her wrists together and hooked them up them to a hook in the ceiling, she wiggled and screamed and tried to kick and bite us all the time; we thought it was cute considering that her feet weren’t even touching the ground.”

“What did you do then?”

“We decided that kind of behaviour had to be punished, we already had to stomach little cunts like her when we were all mortal and it was incredibly cathartic to be able to take out some frustrations on this little bitch.”

Dropping the loofa and forgetting entirely about cleaning my skin, she straddled my waist and brought herself down to my level, embracing me in her arms and balancing herself on my breasts.

“We started with a bit of liquor, we figured if she hated our win so much she needed to acquire the taste, so we started with a bottle of red and we just forced the whole thing down her throat; she was so tipsy afterwards it was really funny like she was seriously about to piss herself or something, we all thought that was so funny we thought we’d make her do it.”

“Do what?”

“Piss herself, we all ganged up on her and tickled her, picking any spot we could fin; it was so much fun I remember me and Devana using our nails and teeth and her soft little feet, Farah and Vanessa tickled her upper body biting really hard into her nipples, and Regina was having a real ball fingering her up her butt.”

She sounded like she was having real fun recounting this, I gotta admit I’m actually a little jealous of this other girl, I mean I know they’re vampires and they’re holding me captive but going through that is the kind of fantasy I’ve had since I was a teenager, just thinking of all those beautiful women touching me like that. What the fuck am I saying, what they did to that girl was awful, even if sounds like the greatest thing ever!

“And when she pissed herself it was all over, she was practically covered in her own urine, we all had a big laugh at her, and she was just crying and crying and mumbling something about ‘not wanting to be here’. We all thought it was so much fun we hosed her down and started all over again, the other girls complimented me on the quality of the pedicures I gave her, said it made her extra soft and ticklish. We all laid our hands on every part of her: her breasts, her thighs, her ribs, even teased her clit a little; by the time we were done we went through five, maybe six bottles of cheap booze.”

Oh god I’m sure turned on right now, I know this is probably something so suicidally stupid to think but if before I have to get away from this place I hope I can at least experience that first hand.

Veronica started laughing, those were definitely some good memories for her, she shifted her body to lie next to me but still kept her arm around my neck so she could keep my head on her breasts. I liked this, she was so warm, I guess another vampire myth that has disproven, being like this felt so nice like being a baby in a mother’s embrace again.

“And then after that the girl was almost catatonic with shame, we all had a good time but Devana said she hadn’t learnt her lesson yet; so she cut her down and tied to the rack. And then she uses her fangs to leave little puncture wounds all over body, just deep enough to let some blood out. She invited the rest of us to feed on the girl, like back in the old days, now none of us are that opposed to a little bit of blood now and then, but draining someone whole was something that went against the rules of this house, and Regina wasn’t pleased in the slightest.”

As I heard these words I was again remained that the woman in this story also cut open my foot and drank my blood, it was then that the true nature of the woman currently cuddling me flooded back to me.

“Don’t worry sweetheart, we’d never do anything like that to you, we’re not bloodsuckers anymore, we wouldn’t even hurt a fly unless we needed to, Regina taught us all how to be better people.”

There’s that name again, Regina wasn’t just their leader she was also someone hugely important to these women, someone responsible for their way of life, someone responsible for them using sex instead of blood to live. It isn’t something that radically changed them that much if they can still feed off blood and they still have fangs, living the way they do is a choice and one that Regina taught to them and helps them maintain. They look to her for guidance and authority because they can’t quite adjust to this new lifestyle themselves yet.

“Anyway, what happened to that girl isn’t something you need to be worried about, you’re not like her at all, you’re a sweet lovely little thing, and I promise you Regina is as fond of you as I am, and Farah and Vanessa are sweet on you too, but you gotta promise me you’ll be careful around Devana.”

“Is she going to bite me too? Is she going to drain me like she did that girl?!”

“No I’m not saying that, Devana wouldn’t do that kind of thing anymore, Regina wouldn’t stand for it, and she’s been socialized a bit.”

“Is she going to hurt me?”

“No, not without Regina’s say so.”

Say so?

“Just try to behave yourself around her, I mean she won’t drink you but she’ll be really mean. Sadism turns her on, a lot more than the rest of us, she’s the kind of girl who even if all she’s allowed to do is tickle you she’ll do it to you until it actually hurts.”

“Isn’t that what most of you do anyway?” I kinda scoffed that out, considering the circumstances I think I should be lucky I’m with Veronica right now.

“I’m not joking, look get me wrong, I mean kidnapping and enslavement aside everyone here really, genuinely likes you, you’re a sweet girl and you actually taste pretty nice.”

“You call me your cow, you use me for sex whenever you want, you know what rape is? You think being a supernatural entity somehow entitles you to ruin my life? What are you guys planning, are you going to keep me in a kennel when you’re bored? Are you going to just get bored and drain me until you die, will you do something sick like leave my body on my family’s door step or maybe make a game out of it like leave pieces of me around the city like a demented scavenger hunt.”

There was a lot of anger in that rant, I don’t regret it for a moment, everything I said was true, I had every right to be angry about being treated like some kind of sex doll. And maybe I was just doing this because Veronica was the nice one and this would probably my only chance to voice this and not get brutally murdered and/or tortured in some horrific way that was as bad as being murdered.

Maybe I should reconsider that, I looked at Veronica to see her face was full of barely contained rage, not enough to bare her fangs. Her eyes and nose displayed the rage of someone who looked like they sincerely wanted to beat me to death, and I don’t mean the bitches I had to deal with in high school, I mean an actual murderer.

She grabbed me by the back of my hair and yanked it towards her as hard as she could, which was already bordering on being able to tear the hair, and possible scalp, right off my head.

“I like you, do you understand, I really do, but you gotta learn your place here. I’m not going to go into the grisly details just yet, I’m not going to tell about the girls whose toes and fingers I tore off, I’m not gonna tell you about the girls whose skins I removed with my fingernails, I’m not going to tell you about the secret ingredient in the roast we served you last night. I’m just going to tell you that between the five of us, my family knows enough about the bodies of little girls like you that we can keep alive and conscious while we do things to you so awful that most folks would otherwise die after do it to ‘em the first time around.”

That, that more than anything that’s happened so far has left me legitimately terrified, I don’t think I’ve felt this way since I was five years old and my mom screamed at me for wetting the bed; I was literally frozen in place, my body refused to move and my mind was barely function. Veronica let go of my hair and it seemed just as quickly as her anger she embraced me and nuzzled my cheek like a dear family member.

“You’re not just a cow to me, I pushed extra hard to find a girl just like you, because even in a family like this there’s still cliques, there’s people who love each other more than others.”

I guess even in paradise there’s still inequality.

“Since I got here I’ve been envious of the others, even though Regina tells me I’m her favourite sometimes I just want someone to myself, I want a sister all to my own.”

She was shedding real tears at this point, her body was actually getting hotter, I don’t think she’s faking this.

“If you stay good and quiet and show everyone you can see what a good girl you are, and then if I keep pushing Regina will let me bring you on permanently; you could be one of us, you’d be the baby in our beautiful little family, and we’d take care of you and get to be one of us, you’ll never die and you’ll have to fear being alone.

Her voice seemed to be that kind of mix of desperation and genuine love that made it seem that she really did care about me. I’m not going to lie, there’s an appeal to that, the teenage romanticisation of what basically amounts to immortality, superpowers, darkness and brooding and all that shit that appeals to the part of my brain that’s thinking that lesbian sex for the rest of eternity is paradise. But I have to remember the reality of the situation, these women have kidnapped, raped and enslaved me, I can’t let her selfishness change the fact that I need to get the fuck out of here. I need to remember, pump her for weaknesses, anything I can use, even if it’s just something like emotional blackmail or something in their stupid family politics.

“Come on, let’s get out of here, at this rate our skin is gonna prune up to the point where you’re not gonna feel a thing.”

‘Feel a thing?’

Veronica dried me off with a towel and then guided out of the bathroom, she was rushing me along like she was making no one would catch up to us, sadly that was not to be, opening the door and making their way to intercept us were the last people I wanted to see: Farah and Vanessa.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t really have anything against Vanessa, I don’t know her well enough to form an opinion, other than being a partner to my kidnapping and rape. But where she goes Farah usually follows, and Farah I have no qualms about holding a grudge against; this bitch ruined my life, manipulated me with money and sex and a childish crush to fall into this bullshit. I swear even if I don’t get out of here, I don’t know how but I swear I’ll find a way to shove a stake through that ****’s heart.

“And how’s my favourite little cow, I did so enjoy your utters sweetie, it’s a shame you’re not lactating, now that would’ve certainly made last night more enjoyable.”

“Farah be nice, the girl’s still adjusting, and besides she’s such a sweetie.”

“Trying to butter her up? Just remember Emily sweetie tomorrow’s our turn to have you, I’m looking forward to give you a good work out, how many orgasms can I give you before you dehydrate.”

“Oh don’t listen to her love, I promise tomorrow we’ll have a lot of fun.”

“Why keep her in a towel Veronica? We’ve all seen her naked, it’s not like modesty has ever mattered in this house.”

“She’s just a mortal, she’s catch a chill, I think I’m being awfully considerate making sure you two won’t be covered in mucus and saliva.” Veronica’s voice was a little on edge, even with all Farah’s mocking and leering directed at me she still comes off as defensive, either these two really don’t like each other, which I’m fine with, or Veronica’s plan is public knowledge; realistically she’d probably have to call a house meeting and vote before something as radical as adding another hen to the roost were to happen.

“Regina said she’s my cow today that means I can dress her up in a bloody hijab and still be within my rights.”

“Fine whatever, just make sure you keep your promise, when we get her I don’t want our nails to scrape off dead skin.”

“Hey now, I have my pride as a professional you know, her skin’s going to be so soft you’re going to want to worship them.”

“Well we’d do that regardless.”

Ok this is both the creepiest, flattering and downright confusing conversation I’ve ever been in.

Veronica rushed me off back to her room while Vanessa and Farah waving at us from afar.

As we entered Veronica’s room and she brusquely pushed me on the bed and when I looked back at her she had a wry smile on her face.

“Take off the towel.”

I didn’t dare refuse her, I lay on my back naked and waited for my now equally naked mistress; she really was beautiful but in a humble way, her breasts weren’t as large as the other girls but even so she had a natural glow about her, she really was quite like an actual mother.

This brief period of admiration was quickly interrupted as the object of my affection leapt upon me and brought me into a cuddly embrace with all the glee of a small child, it would be both adorable and sexy to have this very attractive older woman fawning over me were it not for the current circumstances. She nuzzled my cheek and kissed me, and while I enjoyed this attention I had to find a way to get some info out of her.

“Could you tell me about yourself?”

“Oh sweetheart, you want to know about little old me?”

“Well yeah, if I’m going to be part of this family I want to know as much about it as possible.”

“Oh now see that’s what I meant by a positive attitude!”

“Well what can I say, my favourite subject was always history, and you and your family are an invaluable opportunity to actually meet living history.”

I tried to sound as genuinely excited as I could, but now I’m a little worried that calling her living history was a fast way to get skin peeled off.

“Before I met Regina I was in a real mess, little menial jobs like being a pedicurist was all I got from life. I was born in 1870 in Louisiana, my parents were already dirt poor after the civil war, and they couldn’t support themselves let alone a child so they gave me up to an orphanage. That place was both incredibly fucked up and the source of a lot of happiness in my life, there were only a few of us orphans there, me along with three other girls and one boy, and then there was Mama Mildred; Mildred was an immigrant from Scotland, still had the very thick accent, and while things weren’t always great with her, she took care of us and she loved us.”

“It sounds like you had a lot of love for Mildred too.”

“In a way, but love’s a funny thing like that, it makes you see what you want to see, and when you wise up then it turns into a very powerful kind of hate.”

Oh god, is this going to get emotional again? I don’t want my skin peeled off because she has a bad memory.

“Times were hard for everyone, and to stay afloat Mildred had to look for money wherever she could, and of course the most profitable industry she found for herself was the one that hurt those around her. I was maybe seven or eight at the time, Mildred introduced me to a new client, she told me to just do whatever he asked, she said what I was doing was for the good of everyone. I lost my virginity that and I cried and cried and cried, Mildred came to comfort me and together we made love, nicely this time.”

I’m not going to say I was tearful, I wasn’t really even that sad about this. I’m not a monster, not incapable of feeling sympathy for Veronica, it’s just that it has to come in spite of everything she’s done and everything she plans to do to me.

“In retrospect it seems obvious, but from the perspective of a little girl I believed her bullshit, every time I or one of the others had to take on a client we’d all be comforted by Mildred, she was always tender, always loving, I think I got a lot of my current love of lovemaking from those experiences. We were all a family, not unlike the one I have now, but eventually that falls away too; when I turned sixteen I had to leave, Mildred said it wasn’t legal to keep someone my age there, but I always suspected it was because her regular clients wouldn’t take kindly to my sort.”

“Why didn’t she just open a brothel?”

“I don’t think she ever had the money for that kind of operation, security and paying off the cops and dealing with rival pimps and madams all costs resources that I don’t think she could ever afford. Still I didn’t take it well, for all the shit things she did she was still my family, the only family I had in the world and forcing me out of that place was one of the worst things to happen to me. After that I just kinda drifted, I had a whole host of jobs: maid, seamstress, waitress, singer, and of course my old standby prostitution; I’ll save you sob story, you’re a smart girl so you can imagine none of those were very safe for an illiterate woman living in the south in the 1800s, by the turn of the century I saved my money and made my way up here to California.”

“Why California?”

“Why not, it was a new land, new cities and towns sprouting up, that means a woman like me who knew more than her fair share of the ins and outs of brothels would have the smarts to start her own, I had all these fanciful dreams about being the most successful brothel owner on the west coast. That didn’t last long, even though the first couple of years were good but it was only a matter of time before people started stepping on me, a local pimp didn’t care for the fact that I was operating on his territory so his thugs kidnapped my girls and then beat me half to death.”

I stayed silent, I didn’t really know how to feel right now, my anger was being progressively replaced with genuine sympathy for her. She’s suffered but that doesn’t give her the right to make me suffer.

“I thought I was going to die that night in a filthy alley, but then like some kind of guardian angel he came to me; the man who sired me was charismatic man Rufio, he was Italian and that’s honestly as much as I know about him, we spent the next thirty years together and he never told me about himself. Over the course of those thirty years we had a lot of fun, travelled from one end of this country to the next, first thing we did was murder that pimp and thugs and then drank all the ungrateful whores who left me to die. For the first ten years we rode the rails all over, one of the first things I wanted was to go back to Louisiana, to see Mildred again one last time.”

“What were you planning on doing?”

“What do you think? Being a vampire, especially when you’re young, Rufio encouraged me to be as vicious as possible and when you’re faster and stronger than most people, you get a kind of high from how easy it is to murder and rape and eat people. When I came to see Mildred I was an angry, I was pissed as all hell, by this point she was completely alone, all the other orphans had left her and all she was this weak, feeble old woman who didn’t have long to life. I screamed her with all the rage I could muster, showed her my fangers and threatened her with a violent, painful death unless she admitted all the wrongs she committed against me.”

“What did she say?”

“She gave me some bullshit line about how bad the situation was, how hard it was to even find enough food to feed us growing up, how what she did was the only way she could see to keep all of us alive, that I should be blaming the way the world worked for forcing her to do what she did to me. She wasn’t afraid of me in the least, I guess having led a full life desensitizes you to the world’s horrors.”

“Did you let her go?”

“Oh fuck no, I stripped her naked tied her in an upside down spread eagle and sawed her in half right down the middle. Like I said I was especially sadistic when I was young, calmness and thinking things through weren’t my strong point. After that I and Rufio made our way back to LA, to Hollywood; we had dreams of hitting it big in the film industry, I had never seen a film before then but what I heard made it seem like some kind of magic; unfortunately it wasn’t until some hilarious and then rather violent attempts did we find out vampires don’t show up on cameras the same way we don’t in mirrors.”

The enthusiasm from her face started to melt away, it seems she entering the phase of her life where the euphoria wore off.

“The next twenty years weren’t as fun, we settled into a pretty straightforward routine, Rufio decided that even without being film stars California still offered us a lot of opportunities; he talked me up about all kinds of things like restarting my brothel idea run by the two of us or rob some people of their savings and valuables and buy up one of the big studios for ourselves. It amounted to nothing though, Rufio wasn’t one to commit to anything long term and without the thrill of adventure or the hunt he just wallowed in blood like a pig, asshole had me supporting us by doing all the hunting and bringing in these little Mexican girls that immigrated here for work. I would’ve left him a long time ago if it weren’t for the fact that I felt indebted to him, and him being older than me also meant he was physically stronger than me; I fell into a depression thinking that my entire unlife was going to be this pointless monotony and seriously considered staying up for a sunrise if this was all there was to it.”

It’s no different in nature, the male lion rules over the females and has them wait on him hand and foot, I wonder if this family is that much different.

“It was around that time that Regina and her family showed up, I’m still technically the youngest out of all of us, when I met her she already had Farah, Vanessa and Devana with her. Being the idiot I was I didn’t really recognize them as vampires, I actually tried to take a bite out of Devana, thinking I had cornered her in a dingy little alley. Probably one of the dumbest ideas I’d ever had, she slammed me right into a wall so hard I thought she fractured my fangs, she held me so tight I thought my arm would turn to splinters. When the rest of the family showed up I thought I was as good as dead, I mean Rufio didn’t teach me shit about being a vampire, probably making sure I wouldn’t ever be stronger than him, so when they came for me I thought it was to drain me, I mean a vampire has at least much if not more blood in their bodies than a human and Rufio had mentioned that does happen.”

“But they were there to help you.”

“Yes, Regina said she knew my problems, she said that she wanted me to join her, that none of her girls had been sired by her, that they were a family of women who genuinely loved each other, vampires who fled abusive sires like mine and banded together to live a life of freedom, to just be happy and love each other, basically like if Mormons actually had compelling reasons for converting. They promised me a place in their family in exchange for nothing except love and loyalty, I told them they had me at lesbian and said that I only had one condition, that they’d help me get rid of Rufio.”

“Wait so Regina and the others just approached you just like that? Why did they choose you? What about all the other vampire women in LA? And for that matter why only and why no men?”

“At the time I honestly didn’t care about any of that shit, even if they weren’t the heroes I was expecting to rescue me from the monotony of my existence I would’ve still followed them if only because I’d finally have something interesting to do. Don’t get me wrong, Rufio was a petty tyrant who controlled everything about my life forced me to be sex slave and servant, but he wasn’t that bad, he never actually abused physically or threatened to kill me or anything bad like that, he just manipulated and took advantage of my good nature. So no, despite what you were expecting we didn’t kill him, we ambushed him at his place, stripped him naked and hogtied him to a telephone poll.”

“What did you do, did you torture him?”

“Oh absolutely, but not the way you’re probably thinking of, no he was fucking terrified that we’d tear him to shreds or just leave him out for the sun, I was expecting that too but Regina and the others surprised me. Instead of hurting him they treated him the way a lot of men pay top dollar at the place I used to run, they teased him and tickled him and they really got into it, they even invited me and having known Rufio so well I knew which body parts were the most sensitive. It was really bizarre to see them ‘feeding’ the way they did, they were into it in the same way I’d get frisky when I tasted human blood; Rufio was just scared out of his fucking mind, he didn’t know if they were planning of killing him or torturing him, leaving him out for the sun or stabbing him every time something felt nice. It came to a head quite literally when Rufio developed a massive erection from the girls all playing with him, they set him up on his back while Regina used her foot to play with him, she massaged him with her foot and tickled his balls with her toes and when he came he had a look of absolute terror on his face like he was going to die; I didn’t understand at the time but what they were doing was feeding, they fed on him to the point when he was really scared they’d kill him, Regina had the others untie him and told him that I belonged to them now and if he didn’t like that he could kiss sunlight.”

“I don’t understand, how does all that all work? How can you kill someone draining them of pleasure?”

“I’ll explain that to you in a little while sweetie, but first let me finish my story. So of course he agreed, immediately afterwards he changed into a bat and flew away as fast as his little wings could carry him; it was pretty funny at the time, only to realize that the sun was about to come out in a few minutes, I begged them to hurry and find shelter but they just said it would be fine, I freaked out right there and even though I didn’t know how to grow wings or turn into an animal I was ready to run as quickly as I could, but Regina caught me and told me to hold still. She unfurled a huge pair of wings behind her back and they formed a dome around us; I saw when the sun rose that neither Regina nor any of other others were burning, I was terrified of burning too but the light never penetrated the skin of Regina’s wings, she told me this was the power of her family and I could have it too, I just needed to drink her blood and then I could do anything I wanted. And that’s where the story ends.”

“So Regina was telling the truth that night, you’re not really a vampire anymore, does that mean you can’t drink blood.”

“Oh sweetie I think you got that all wrong, I have Regina’s blood in me and that means I can do things that most other vampires; Regina’s not a creature of this mortal plane like you or me, being a vampire is like a gateway there but having the actual blood of someone like Regina brings you so much closer. She wasn’t kidding when she said that being with her meant you could do anything, I don’t need blood to live and I can walk in the sunlight; if you become part of this family you can join us, you can do anything your imagination lets you, we can show you real magic.”

Her eyes showed a wild intensity that if it weren’t for the fact that I was talking to some kind of super vampire I would say she was crazy, I’m not entirely uncertain at this point that she might be in a genuine cult.

“But to answer your question, yes I am still vampire, Regina can’t change that, I am fundamentally a vampire but I’ve become so much more thanks to her, more than any vampire could’ve ever been capable of.”

“And you’re going to share this gift with me?”

“Oh absolutely, you’ll be a vampire just like the rest of us, and I’m going to be the one to turn you, I’ll be your sire and you’ll be my very own little baby girl.”

I don’t want to be your baby girl, I wish you told me whether or not stabbing you through the heart would still kill you, I want you to die so badly and I wish I could weaponize these thoughts and wish you dead. You’re not my mother, I have a mother.

“Anyway enough with that, I promised the other girls I’ll get you all pretty and I meant it.”

Faster than I could respond Veronica swept the towel out from under me and in an entangling of limbs forced my naked body to splay out before her. She scrutinized my body like I was some kind of animal she was planning on purchasing.

“We’re going to have to do something about your groin, the girls don’t like the cows to have any hair on their bodies, also your feet need a pedicure.”

“What is it with you and feet, it seems like enjoyed them last night, and why always with the tickling?”

“Oh sweetie, it’s not just the feet, you’re whole body is adorable, and one of the many things of Regina’s that’s rubbed off on us is that every sex act, fetish and body is beautiful and delicious, every piece of you deserves to be tasted and tickled and worshipped and loved.”

Wow, I guess when Regina called herself a succubus she wasn’t kidding. I’m not going to deny the idea of these women putting their mouths, without their fangs, all over every part of my body is the kind of thing that would normally excite me, now my mind and body are in direct conflict with my mind fearing literally cannibalization and my loins wanting my every fantasy and fetish fulfilled. I noticed that Veronica had ducked behind her bed and was now lifting something very heavy she had hidden under her bed. Despite the size and weight of the item Veronica very easily hefted onto the bed: a large set of wooden stocks, because of course vampires would have their own torture devices and keep them in their bed rooms, with two fur inline holes wide enough to house my ankles, with two wooden carving of the faces of goblins leering and sticking their tongues out by the sides.

“The tickling is also part of Regina’s philosophy, you remember what she told you about milk and beef and the trouble of replacing a cow? Well that’s how it works with her too, but even the way Regina does it can still kill you; just like you have a limited amount of blood you have a limited amount of spiritual energy, giving you pleasure whether it’s tickling or screaming orgasm is the same as opening a wound from where Regina and her kind and drink that energy, although it can differ depending on technique and intensity and how long it lasts.”

“If that’s true, what’s to stop all of you from draining each other?”

“Oh sweetie, you need to willingly drain someone once the wound is open, whether it’s with your fangs or with your soul, the only difference is that spiritual energy doesn’t just bleed out the same way blood does. We could literally screw each other till exhaustion and never lose any energy, you on the other hand would still die the all-natural way if you ever played on our level.”

Veronica opened up the stocks and placed my ankles into the stocks, I daren’t resist for fear of violence or possibly getting tickled into unconsciousness. Behind the bed she again produced a bottle of lotion in one hand and a large pumice stone in the other.

“Now if I’m judging your skin right you’ve never had a pedicure before, have you? Still soft and sensitive though, I’m gonna chalk that up to laziness considering you have almost no muscle mass and you’re a little chubby.”

“As long as all you’re thinking about is fucking me as opposed to eating me, I’ll let that chubby comment slide.” I grinned as wide as I could to try and put a harmless spin on what I intended to be a joke.

“Oh sweetie, you’re trying to put your best face on the situation, but promise you will never, ever speak this way to Farah or Devana, they’re strict and they’ll punish you.”
“Punish me how?”

“Well, let’s say they’ll punish you a lot worse than I’m gonna do now.” She said as she used the pumice to make a quickly tickle of my foot.

“Wait, I thought you were going to do something about my pubic hair first?!” I really didn’t want to be tickled again, I did enjoy but I was always a pussy even when friends and family did it just to play with me; what Veronica and the others did went past those boundaries.

“Oh sweetie, believe what I’m going to do to your crotch is going to be so unpleasant you’re going to be happy you’re unconscious. Besides as your future mama I gotta make sure you’re properly educated about how to behave around your betters.”

With that Veronica began a thorough and vicious skinning of my soles. Still wet and pliable from the time I spent in the bath, with her free hand she pulled my toes back until my sole was taunt and immediately scrubbed with the wrath of a demonic pedicurist. As you can probably tell by this point this is the reason I don’t get pedicures.

Veronica attacked with sadistic glee and diligence as she ensured every trace of dead skin was removed from my feet. Starting from the heel of the foot, rubbing the pumice in a circular motion around that section of foot not only removed the offending skin but also created the sensation of the vortex of ticklishness consumed my heel; as the many-holed horror swirled away the skin it moved up to my sole where she sheared me with the rigid thoroughness of a sheep shearer as she crossed the border between the heel and the rest of the foot. The wicked stone worked its way up to my arch where she took great care to switch a horizontal scrubbing that covered the wide and varied landscape of my foot, from arch to side she scrubbed with a sixth sense she must’ve used to find an especially unbearable spots at the centre of my sole and the border between arch and ball.

The torture continued at the ball, the most ticklish part of my foot, as the scrubbing again reduced again to the shearing point so every rounded curve could be stripped clean of excess skin; I laughed and screamed more so than normal as every millimetre of the ball was probably the second most ticklish spot on my foot became the pumice’s playground. And then once she was done there she began on the most ticklish spots on my foot, from the small amount of flesh that surrounded each toe, to the toes themselves, each one was treated with special care and love and the desire to tickle as much as possible in the process of cleaning them; grasping each digit and pulling away from their kin, each part of the toes was thoroughly scrubbed over, under, side to side and on each side, from the smallest to biggest every surface, every nook and cranny, every millimetre of every crease along each toe was scrubbed into superhuman smoothness.

By the time she had finished with that foot I had been reduced to a giggling, frazzle-haired mess with tears streaming from my eyes and a smile so big you’d think I was auditioning as kind of clown. Veronica took a good deal of pride with what she had done with my foot, being sure to plant little kisses on each of the toes she had tortured. I was about to get up and say something, but only rose just in time to see Veronica clean off the pumice start all over again on the other foot.

This other time I think she was intentionally rouge with me as I felt so overwhelmed by her cruel pumice I actually fainted, I didn’t know tickling could actually do that to a person. I don’t how long I was out, but when I came to I saw that not was Veronica all done with my feet but had managed to remove the hair from my crotch and armpits, I don’t know how she did it but the skin still had a slight burning sensation.

“You don’t want to touch that sweetie, I know it’s itchy but believe me you don’t want to deal with the rash.”

Veronica walked into view in order to release me for the goblin stocks, when she opened the wretched things I found both my feet were completely smooth and borderline skinless; when she opened the stocks I immediately recoiled into a ball, my hands clutching the soles of my feet in a vain attempt to shield them from more of Veronica’s loving intentions.

“Time to get up sweetie pie, you and I have a dinner to attend.” She said as she gently rubbed my side to warm me up.

“Do you expect me to go there naked? If I keep walking around like this I’m going to catch a cold, I wouldn’t be much for to play with if I nose kept leaking snot now would I?”

“Well no you wouldn’t.” And with that she dumped a dress on me, a light shade of tan that looked better on a bedsheet or a shower curtain. “Now hurry up and get that on, we gotta do your make up too.”

Quickly rushing to get the dress on to find some form of warmth, it only occurred to me then that Veronica didn’t provide me with either a bra or a pair of panties. I was quickly rushed in front of Veronica’s vanity mirror to have my face pelted with white powder followed by an expert application of make up to my eyes, mouth and forehead. By the time she finished fussing over me I saw her creation.

“A geisha? Seriously a geisha? You do realize I’m Chinese not Japanese right.”

“Oh sweetie I know, but you can’t tell me it doesn’t look good on you, and besides the other girls voted on it.”

“Why didn’t they ask for a kimono to complete the set?”

“We didn’t have a kimono.”

“What are they going to ask next? Just me naked wearing a pair of cat ears or bunny ears?”

“Well I don’t know about that? Maybe a cotton tail stuck to a vibrator, it might be cute shoved up your butt.”

“Why stop there? Aren’t nylons supposed to be more ticklish?”

“Oh now how did you know that you little pervert?”

“How about we play a game where I dress up as Regina for a day and everyone has to do what I say.”

“Haha, that’s actually a good idea, I think Regina would actually go for that one, I think she’s looking forward to when it’s her turn to lick your feet.”

The more we talked the more it got dark, Veronica rushed the both of us out of her room and down towards the dining room, as we entered I was greeted by a collective ‘aaaawwww’ as the sight of my make up, I guess they really wanted to see it, does this mean I’ll be teased and tickle like some kind of pet? There we were greeted by the rest of the family and Veronica and I sat across from Vanessa and Farah. At this point I wasn’t too thrilled to see Farah, the vicious bitch who lured me here, already getting lovey dovey with Vanessa, I tried not to show my anger; meanwhile Devana and Regina seemed to look at me with genuine fascination, I didn’t know if that was a good sign or bad.

“That make up suits you sweetie, a refined concubine to the wealthy and privileged. It just makes me want to ravish you, make you cry and ruin all that lovely make up on your face.”

“You two go gentle on the child, Veronica worked to get her ready for us, I don’t want to see her all used up. Be gentle with her, she is delicate.” This was the first time I had heard Regina’s voice since the night of the big orgy; it was strange hearing her in this setting, it was predatory or vicious, there was a strange gentleness and motherliness to it, like all my anxiety and fear washed away when I heard its sound.

Devana still stared at me like a predatory wolf, I think the clothing was arousing her a bit more than the rest; either planning on ripping them off or planning on having her way with the skin underneath.

Veronica meanwhile looked at with what seemed to be genuine kindness and motherly concern, as fucked up as it sounds given the context. Like Regina there was a real comfort there, I wouldn’t go as far to call it family and I certainly wouldn’t call it tenderness but there was a real reciprocal longing for each other. At least until I realized that she was busy strapping my wrists and ankles in metal manacles that had been built into the chair.

“VERONICA WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?!” Was this it? Were they tired of me? Were they going to drain my virgin blood and play some sick game until they drained me of my life force?

“Sweetie it’s just for your own safety, you see some girls in the past just went crazy and took their steak knives and try to attack us or commit suicide. We all agreed that until you acclimatize to your environment we need to take safety measures; don’t worry you’ll still get to eat your meal, I’ll just feed it to you.”

The tomato soup set in front of me smelled appetizing, but having Veronica literally spoon feeding me wasn’t the most attractive option, at least she wasn’t saying ‘aaahhhh’ like I was some kind of baby. It went well for the first couple of spoonfuls but I almost choked when an irresistible tickling sensation of a pedicured toenail ran across the sole of my foot.

“My, that is a smooth pedicure, Veronica you’ve done quite well preparing little Emily for us tomorrow.” Farah said with excitable glee.

Farah and Vanessa, two at the same time; Veronica was gentle and nurturing, how am I supposed to deal with two of them, especially since gentle and nurturing are the last things on their minds. This train of thought was rudely interrupted by Farah’s toes now making their way up towards my unprotected genitals; these monstrous little digits were so cold they felt like ice made flesh, I almost screamed when they touched me.

“Oh and so clean and smooth, you really outdid yourself Veronica; I can’t wait to dine on this little delicacy. But she’s awfully dry, Veronica didn’t you indulge in her, make her cum a few times? This was your day to do what you pleased with the girl.”

The irresistible tickling moved deeper and deeper into my privates, passing into the inner part of my labia as the toes tickled every bit of nerve laden flesh they came across. They came to a stop when the big toe pressed against my clitoris and the second and third pressed against my urethra and vagina. Instead of penetrating they just lay there and rubbed against my genitals, these horrible, teasing little monsters just rubbing against me in a circular manner, the combination of friction and chilling cold drove me crazy and made my pray that they’d let me cum.

“Oh such a lewd young girl we have her, her mind controlled by her cute little love bud, I bet you anything if I made her cum now she’d be begging me to take her in as her new mommy. Do you want to make a bet Veronica? That she loves me more? After all she followed me here like a wide eyed little puppy.”

“She’s not yours, she’s mine! And she’s not gonna cum unless I allow it!!”

With that Veronica wrapped her fingers around my ribcage goosed the sides which caused me to erupt into hysterics. With what little of my coherent mind remained I think Veronica was trying block any potential orgasm by filling my nerves with unbridled ticklish energy. My ribs were probably the second most ticklish part on my body after my feet, my toes curled and my fingernails dug into the wood of the chair keeping me captive; I laughed and laughed and laughed so hard that Veronica’s wickedly hyperactive fingers kneading and squeezing me overcame the subtle pleasures of Farah’s toes, so much so that bladder ended up emptying on them.

Farah was less than pleased, the jovial blue eyes turned ice cold as her foot slowly recoiled, not sure if she was going to wipe that on the carpet or ruin a perfectly good shoe in the process. I would be a little proud of myself for being to grasp that extraordinarily petty bit of revenge but then to believe that I would’ve had to lose my mind.

“Such a naughty little doggie, we’ll have to teach you to knock off such disgraceful behaviour, you’ve got a long way to go before you can be our cow again.”

“You say that like it’s some kind of threat, you were using your foot to play with my genitals what did you seriously expect to happen? Also what do you have against dogs anyway? Have you ever seen a real life cow, they shit and piss wherever they want.” I don’t know what prompted that, especially with Veronica’s repeated warning about being seen and not heard, but it felt unbelievably good to let it out. And lo and behold I was greeted not with violence or anger but with actual mirthful laughter, even Devana and Regina were laughing.

“Oh sweet child, you have no idea after almost a century how good it feels to have youthful energy back inside this house. If ever there were more evidence that we all needed a new daughter in our lives; Veronica I couldn’t think of a better match for you.” Regina practically beamed with happiness.

I looked back at Veronica and the look on her face was a one of incredible joy, like she was the little girl whose mom just gave her permission to buy a puppy, only times a million. Maybe the concept of motherhood was a bit beyond me at this stage in my life, once I grew into an adult I realized I never wanted children, but Veronica released this incredible softness and warmth from her body that felt more genuine and beautiful than I had ever felt with any member of my family.

The dinner party retired soon after, I went to have a shower and joined Veronica for the night, we slept in the same bed and I didn’t mind honestly; Veronica seemed especially beautiful to me right now, whether this some kind of vampire hypnotism or not didn’t matter to me, I was embraced a kind, loving woman whose warmth absorbed me, her large breasts helped too. As I lay in her embrace I rested my head upon her neck and let chin lock me into a loving position.

“What did Regina mean when she said that I was a match for you?”

“Well I think she meant personality wise, I’m usually the joker of the group you know, I’m the old softie, I think it’s because I’m the littlest sister they usually treat me like a baby.”

“But why can’t be like the rest of them, why I can’t be your sister instead of you daughter?”

“Well sweetie, Regina would if she could but she’s not a vampire, she has no ability to turn you into one of us; it had to fall to one of us and I wanted this duty, not because I didn’t want to be the baby anymore but because I wanted someone I could love and who’d love me back.”

“But I thought you were family, don’t they love you?”

“Of course they do, but even in family some are more beloved than others; still doesn’t change the fact that we’re the closest family you’ll probably ever meet in your life.”

“That doesn’t mean they’ll love me, I don’t believe for a second they’ll treat me any differently; I’ll just end up as this family’s Cinderella.”

“Take it from someone was a real life Cinderella, that won’t happen, I won’t let and Regina won’t let it.”

“The two of you can’t be everywhere at once, what if I’m alone with Farah or Devana, I mean Farah already looks down on me and the way you keep talking about Devana it’s like she’s a serial killer from a horror movie, and not one of those nice tame Hollywood movies, the really freaky Japanese and European shit.”

“They’ll learn to love you, it’s just been so long since we had a new girl so they’re not used to you yet.”

“What were they like when you first joined?”

“I won’t lie, they weren’t exactly welcoming to me either but they grew to love me. At first it was purely physical and under Regina’s guidance but over time we bonded and got to know each other. Regina loves us and wants the family to grow, she doesn’t want you to be hurt you, and she wants you to be with us.”

“It sounds like Regina’s the only thing holding this family together.”

“Don’t you say that, you don’t know us yet; I promise that tomorrow Farah and Vanessa will show you what kind of people they are. Everyone in this house has a heart full of love and they’ll share it with you too.”

A house full of love, but their love is something they still reserve for themselves.

(To Be Continued)

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back