• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Beast Under the Bed (Part 3) MONSTER/F FEET

Eejit

TMF Poster
Amy awoke again, gently this time and feeling serene if a little weirded out. She was lying on top of her bed covers still wearing her clothes from yesterday and the legs of her slacks were still rolled up. Her feet were still a little gooey between the toes. No denying it. She had a tickle monster living under her bed. She edged her head over the side of the bed again and looked under to find nothing at all once again. It must disappear back into some other parallel universe or something. She could not explain it but she couldn’t deny it either.
Amy lay there for a little while, bright sunshine slanting in through a gap between her curtains. She hadn’t felt this relaxed for quite a while. Until she realised it was Friday morning and she was late for work.
“Shit!” She said and leaped out of bed to get ready.
“Shit shit shit, I’m never late, I’ve never been late! What time is it actually... SHIT! 9.16am! Shit shitty shit!” Amy was quickly ready and ran out of the door forgetting to lock it and running back. Her toes were still squishy in her shoes as she had not had time to wash them. She briefly wondered what kind of DNA they would find if the swabbed them. Amy drove with what for her qualified as wild abandon and arrived at work just before 10am. She needn’t have panicked. Many of her colleagues routinely arrived at 10am and worked late. No one would have noticed she was late if she hadn’t been flustered and slightly unkempt on arrival. She raised a few eyebrows and settled down at her desk. She spent most of the day trying to fathom what the hell was going on and googling things like “monster under bed” and “hairy squid” and finding nothing useful. She knew she should work until 6 having arrived at 10-ish but really, if she really admitted it to herself, all she could think about was getting back home, stripping her feet bare and seeing if the beast would come back.

Her willpower gave out at about ten to five and she quietly sloped off back to her car and drove home again edging over the speed limit at times. She pulled up onto her gravel driveway, parked awkwardly and hurried up towards the house wondering what the hell she was doing. It was impossible of course. She needed psychiatric help. She pondered what it must be like to actually experience delusions and how immersive they must be and whether she should seek help or whether she might be sectioned on the spot. As she stood on the porch concluding that she was insane and fumbling with her keys her train of thought was interrupted. A pink skinned brown furred tentacle snaked out from the cat flap, wrapped itself around her ankles and gently but firmly pulled. “OH MY GOD!!” She exclaimed loudly and hopped on both feet towards the door for a few hops. She was then forced to awkwardly and quickly lower herself into a sitting position to avoid falling over as her feet were dragged in through the cat flap and out of sight. She smiled, elated that it was real. Then panicked, terrified that it was real. Then she smiled again. She settled on smiling and her smile widened into a delighted grin as she was unceremonially dragged a few more inches forwards on her butt. She felt her shoes being slid off and her socks peeled off and her hands moved up to cover her mouth as she waited for what she knew was coming. Then it occurred to her that if anyone did come up the drive this might look a little odd and she wondered if anyone might hear her as she was still out in the open and had no idea how long she would be there.
“OH! Erm... Monster! No! You can’t! Not like this, please let me come in! People might see me...”
It was too late. Amy yelped as the rubbery fingertips made contact with her arches and she dissolved into helpless giggles as they began briskly tickling all over her soles. Amy was beside herself once more. She had no idea what to do and could not think straight enough for long enough to do much other than claw and bang on the door, lie down and cover her face with her hands and giggle frantically into them, sit up and hammer on the door again etc.
“NOOHOHOHOOO!! PLEEEHEHEHEHEESE!!!” She begged with the enthusiastic fuzzy entity but to no avail. “HEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEHEHEHEE!!!” She trilled in her inimitably cute and honest inner laughter. The kind of laughter one cannot keep in but would never want anyone to see. Amy heard a car engine noise rise in the distance and subside again as a car went past the distant end of her drive. “MOOOOONSTER!!! PLEHEHEHEHEHEEASE LET ME IN!!!” The dextrous fingers continued their assault. On the other side of the door the scene was beautiful. The creature lay flopped comfortably on the floor dreamily staring at Amy’s feet poking in through the cat flap. Seven of its tentacles lay idle on the floor as it was easily able to hold the two small pale ankles with one. It stared as if hypnotised at the flapping wiggling soft pink feet as its fingers tickled all over them. Its eyes traced all of the curves, the white arches and flesh between her toes, the much pinker/rosier balls of her feet and heels and the rosy pink fleshy toe pads. It paid not a jot of attention to the infrequent banging on the door, now much weaker than at first as they had been there for a while. The rays of the setting sun shone in through the west facing kitchen window.
The creature finally shook itself out of its trance after an hour or so and reared up to look through the small windows at the top of the front door. Amy looked up as it did so and began begging it to let her in. It lowered its head to the cat flap, its fuzzy face felt warm resting on the tops of Amy’s feet, and it levered the flap open a little and stopped tickling for a minute.
“Pretty Feets must do squeaky wiggles.” It stated non-negotiably.
“What?! Squeaky what?! Please let me in its getting dark out here! Naughty monster!” Said Amy experimentally. It didn’t pay off.
“Naughty pretty Feets!” It replied and started tickling her again.
“NOOOOOOHOHOHOOO!!! OK OK OK OK OK!!! SQUEAKY SQUEAKY!!!” Amy shouted back having no idea what it meant. The tickling stopped again and the flap opened and Amy could see and eye looking back at her.
“Pretty Feets must do squeaky wiggles. Fun moany wiggles.” Amy started to comprehend.
“What? You mean... here? I’m on the porch! Please let me in NO NONOHOHAAHAHEEEHEHEEE!!!” It started tickling her again, keeping one eye on her through the cat flap.
“OK OK OK OK OK I’LL DO IT!! OHOHOOOH MY GOHOHOHOD!!” It continued tickling her.
“Not stopping until Pretty Feets does moany wiggles” it said. Amy had been wanting to anyway and her panties were wet through from having her captive feet tickled for upwards of an hour now. This wouldn’t take long. The creature kept one eye on her through the flap as she slid a hand into her panties and stroked herself to breathless giggly orgasms lying on her front porch. The tickling stopped and the smiling face through the cat flap said “Good Pretty Feets. Welcome home Pretty Feets. Monster surprised you stayed out there so long.” The tentacle released Amy’s ankles and she pulled her tingling feet out and rubbed them. “You mean... If I had just...” The creature grinned at her through the cat flap and disappeared out of sight. Amy let herself in as the old dog/oatmeal smell was just dissipating. She stood there in dishevelled shock for a minute and then there was knock on the door behind her. Amy opened it to find an Elderly woman standing there holding an apple pie.
“Hello there dear, I’m Mrs Prudence, I live just down the road a-ways. We heard you had moved to the area and I just wanted to come and welcome you to the neighbourhood.”
“Oh, well, thank you Mrs Prudence. Amy Marshall.” Amy introduced herself still flushed, flustered and barefoot from the tickling. She tried to shake hands and accept the pie at the same time and nearly dropped it, finally setting it down on the counter and returning to finish the pleasantries. Amy reflected on how lucky an escape it was that she wasn’t still there rolling around on the porch when Mrs Prudence arrived. Mrs Prudence looked down at Amy’s bare feet and the shoes and socks strewn around the hallway and seemed a little confused that she still had her jacket on.
“Ok, thank you so much for the beautiful pie Mrs Prudence, it was so nice to meet you.” Said Amy ushering her toward the door again.
“Oh. Ok dear, erm... Will we be seeing you at meeting on Sunday?”
“Oh yes, I wouldn’t miss it! I have to run now Mrs Prudence, I’m not feeling too well. Goodbye.” Said Amy and succeeded in closing the door, smiling sweetly all the way as Mrs Prudence continued trying to speak. She slumped against a wall exhausted. And then she smiled to herself as she looked upstairs.

TBC whenever I finish part 4.

Last edited:
Thanks :) Had it bubbling away for a while. Never posted it. There is more.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back