• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sophia and the Old Hag Syndrome (M/F, MMMFF/F, MMMM/F), explicit 18+

freefra15

If someone liked the core of this story, write a similar one by yourself and publish it here.
But I don't think that this deleted story was very cool, so you, who appeared to be a little late to read it, haven't lost much;)

Last edited:
Wow, this is an incredibly detailed piece of work, is anything you mentioned really historically accurate?

Not that it matters, this is an amazing piece of writing. Though honestly i prefer a more traditional narrative

Thank You very much for the comment!
What you are asking about, what do you mean with "historically accurate details mentioned"?
Of course, everything that I mentioned is a historical malarkey, no more than a make-believe, but this make-believe is based on real historical facts of late medieval age (15-16 century): inquisition and witchhunt; knowledge of human reflexes, sensibility and anatomy; ideas about the soul and its location in the brain. Actualy any known herbal for the "broth" that amplifies the possibility of sleep paralysis and old hag syndrome, doesn't exist. One hardly can imagine that some torturers or executioners ever tried to invent a torture that involved strange mental phenomena such as nightmares with the old hag or other ghostly entities. But if they would try, then combining these nightmares with tickle (or tickle-fuck) torture would be a very strongly recommended move because of heavy sexual charge of old hag's assaults and because of every other feature of an old hag syndrome (chilling fear, helplesness, etc.).
Piece of text in this link has two references; if you wish, you can try to find some historical confirmations, proofs of the existance of tickle torture.
http://www.omgfacts.com/throwback/7...e-involved-getting-your-feet-licked-by-a-goat
I don't know the truth, I just developed a torture of feet by one goat tongue into a much more sexually charged torture of lying and nude female body with many livestock animals at the same moment. And all this action was performed after smearing her not with salty water, but with sticky honey dissolved in a little amount of fresh water - which was for adding some pleasure for "messy" fetishists too:)

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back