• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don"t You DARE (mm/f, semi non consensual, explicit content)

FLTickling2013

TMF Poster
My wife Amy and I were both in our 40's. She is 5 foot 3, with short blond hair, a bit chubby but rounded in all the right places. She is (surprise!) incredibly ticklish. A mutual friend, Alan, was staying with us for a few days; he had just gone through a divorce and we thought it would be nice for him to get away for a while. We got along very well most of the time, but there were moments... Amy and Alan were both strong willed with strong opinions. And that's a nice way to say it. (I of course am a saint at all times.) At any rate, an argument ensued, Amy lost and Alan in a good natured way asked for an apology, which my wife refused to give. "You could tie me up for a week and I won't say it!!"

"Really??" I asked

"Yeah..." said Amy with considerably less certainty.

So that was how my wife ended up tied to our bed. We used nylons and fabric bathrobe belts to tie her hands together to the head of the bed and her bare feet with their red painted toes together at the foot. The blindfold was my idea... She was wearing a sleavless blouse that buttoned up the front over a sports bra and baggy shorts. Normally the blouse came down to the tops of her shorts, but we stretched her out when we tied her up and it pulled the blouse up leaving a lot of bare tummy showing. And to be honest, I thought she looked very sexy like that... Alan and I were giving each other a "So what do we do now?" look and Amy was smiling in a way that said she knew that. Which gave me an idea: keep her smiling.

I put a finger to my lips and motioned Alan into the next room. Amy kept her craft stuff there and before Alan could say anything I pulled out a couples of long stiff feathers, handed one to Alan and led him back to the bedroom. My wife had moved around to get more comfortable and it made her blouse ride up to show off even more of her tummy and ribs. Without saying a word we sat down on either side of the bed. "What are you guys up to?" And then she giggled as I brushed my feather's tip over her belly button. Then she frowned a bit. "Oh, nothing," I replied, as I moved the feather over her tummy. She bit her lip to keep from laughing. Alan started in on his side, running his feather up and down her side. She squirmed and giggled, "hehehe what are you doing hah!" "Nothing," I replied again. We were lightly running the feathers over her exposed tummy and ribs. She was grinning and twisting to get away. "Does that tickle?" I asked. "Heheheh yyes. Hahh now stop it!! Heehehe."

"Uh uh. You said we could tie you up for a week and you wouldn't say you were sorry." But I wanted to giver her an out. "Apologize to Jim and we'll untie you."

"No one said anything about tickling me! And I didn't do anything to apologize for!"

"But I didn't say we wouldn't tickle you..." Now I should say that my wife was not just ticklish but very ticklish. And as we proceeded to run our feathers over her tummy, starting with here belly button. "Hahaha stop it, HAHAHA reallyImeanit." At that point, I decided to take it up a notch by unbuttoning her blouse while my friend kept up the tickling; I mean its not like Alan hadn't seen her in a sports bra or bikini top. "Hey...!" and she didn't get much further as we both started tickling her tummy and ribs with the feathers. "Heeheeeheehe HAAAHAHAHAHA!" Her giggling changed to out and out laughte "Stop it! changed to "please...HAAHAHAHA! Nno fffair!" as we stoked her ribs with the feathers. "No fair? Now this would be no fair.." I put down the feather, stretched out over her lap, and leaning on one elbow began to gently tickle her ribs. "HAHHAHahahaa. SSSTOP it heheheh." "If you apologize, we'll stop." "NO!!"

"Hahahahhahah...stop it ... haha I HATE to be tickled!!"

"Hey are her feet ticklish?" asked Alan in the middle of this. "NO! Don't you DARE!" Amy gasped. Now I should say that Amy was ticklish all over, from her head to her toes. Her tummy, her ribs...but especially her feet. She had such cute feet, and it really drove her nuts: not giggles or lady like laughing but big hysterical belly laughs. So when Alan looked at me questioningly, I just nodded. He moved his feather to the foot of the bed but still looked unsure. So I moved to the end of the bed and with a "kitchy kitchy" ran the tip of my feather slowly up her naked foot. The effect was immediate: "HAHAHAHAA..NONONNo!!" "Oh, does that tickle? What about this?" And I ran my feather up the length of her foot. "AAHAHHAAH!! Don't please really guys...HHAAAAA." Whatever she was going to say got cut off when Allen ran his feather up her other sole. What followed next was a combination of begging and laughing as Alan and I alternated feet: "Please stop...Heehee Ahhhaahah. No really..Heeehahehhah AHAHAH...PLEASE HAHAHAHAA! This is TORTURE" and she dissolved into laughter. "HAAAHAHAHHhahah..pppllleeaase!!" she begged. Ignoring her, I concentrated on those areas that got the most reaction: her toes and arch. "Oh come on, its not that bad," I said as I gently held her toed back and tickled her instep. Amy was pulling at her bonds and bouncing her cute butt all over to try to get away. "It would REALLY be torture if we both tickled your feet at once..." And so we did. "NONONO HAHAAHeeehHAA!!!" "Kitchy kitchy koo.." "Let's try this.." I put me feather down, held her toes back and ran my finger down her sole. "AHHAHah.." Alan followed suite, and my wife lost it. "Hahah stop it hahaha NOW! HHHAAAhahah hehhahhahh ahh

Finally I said, "I wonder what color panties she's wearing?" Gasping for breath, she said "Black, I think..."

"Can we see, just to be sure?" I asked innocently. "Can you see... HELL no! Are you nuts...HeeeHAAAHAA!" I started back on her foot and after a second Alan joined in. I moved up to sit beside her on the on the bed, but she was laughing and bucking so much that I had to straddle her. "Good thing we have you tied up so tight!" "OKOK!" OK what?

"OK, you can see them. Perverts!" I unbuttoned her shorts and pulled down the zipper. While there was a lot of space between her belly button and the bottom of the zipper, there weren't any panties showing. "Uh, are you sure you're wearing any?" She actually giggled. "Just pull my shorts down more..." So I did. Maybe a little more than more. She was wearing just your ordinary black panties: not thongs or anything but cute nonetheless. I bent over and licked her belly button. "hey," she said in a soft, quiet voice. "Hey, you stop that." "Nope." And I licked her from her belly button to the top of her panties. At least she wasn't laughing.

"You know tickling is a form of torture." she said as I pulled her shorts down to her ankles. "Is it?" I reached over and ran a finger up her foot. "HAHH! YES now STOP it!!" "Kitchy kitchy..." I ignored her and taking a firm grip on her ankle began to caress her foot with all my fingers, stopping at her sensitive arch to give it special attention. "I guess that means we're torturing you..."

"I HATE being tickled! And it IS torture!..” And that’s about as far as she got before

Last edited:
well you have to tickle torture her armpits and feet with her red painted toes. Also it would be nice to read about how you're tickling her and the reactions..There's nothing in the world like a sexy 40+ woman being tickle tortured..!

GREAT START

firstly one has to settle his hands on her armpits and the other all over her legs

Please lots of feet tickling. Please describe how you work over her feet and how she react!!
Love mature feet!
Any pics of her feet?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back