• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Patrick and his tickle toy (me) Part 4 M/M Very explicit and INTENSE

Eejit

TMF Poster
Patrick closed his eyes and let his face rest on my soles and I felt his laboured breath on them. I curled my toes over, all apart from the tied big toes, and tried to stroke his face. He smiled, his eyes still closed and his cock motionless, still buried to the hilt in my young ass.
“Did you enjoy that tickle boy?” he asked, eyes still closed.
“Yes master” I replied meekly.
“Did your feet enjoy the tickling?”
“Oh my god, yes master they did!” I replied, genuinely. He smiled and kissed my arch which twitched away from his moustache a little.
“Did your little tight tickle boy ass enjoy my cock tickle boy?”
“Yes master” was all I could manage in my embarrassment.
We rested there for a moment, both of us silent and still, just breathing.
“There’s something I want to try tickle boy.” I remained silent.
“I want to see if you’re more ticklish after you cum.” I still remained silent.
He reached over to the Vaseline jar and took a dollop in his palm and then he reached down between my legs to feel my cock and began giving me a greased hand job with his strong hand. I reacted immediately, closing my eyes and thrusting my hips upward into his hand, secondarily fucking his still semi hard cock with my greased ass. It didn’t take long before I moaned quietly and breathlessly came my first modest load between his fingers and onto my belly and my ass tightened around his cock as I came, causing him to moan and raise an eyebrow at this pleasant sensation. He made a mental note of that trick for later. He wiped the Vaseline and cum off his hand onto the duvet below me and then simply waited once more. He did not withdraw from my ass.
“Master, I…” He cut me off.
“Shush tickle boy. I’ll tickle your feet again soon and we’ll see if my little experiment has worked.” I had no idea what I wanted to say anyway. I just lay there with his cock in my ass, flaccid to semi hard, I couldn’t tell. It still felt wonderful. I was surprised at how sensitive my ass was and how much I could feel and how pleasurable it was. I was surprised at how ticklish it had been when the tip of his cock tickled it, just before he slid inside.
It was then that I became aware of my feet again. Patrick shifted his head slightly and his moustache brushed my soles and sent a lightning jolt of ticklishness straight through me. My face broke out into a gritted teeth grin, barely containing the squeal. My feet reacted in their bonds and my whole body twitched. My ass squeezed his cock gently once more. He opened his eyes, drew his face away and looked down at me smiling. His cock felt a little harder again.
“Tickle boy?”
“Yes Master?”
“Is anything wrong?” He asked with a sly grin.
“No master” I couldn’t believe how tingling electric ticklish my feet had become during my post cum silence.
“Is it possible that our little experiment has worked little tickle boy?” I genuinely wasn’t sure I could take it if my feet were this ticklish.
“Erm… no master…”
“You wouldn’t be lying to me would you tickle boy?”
“No master!”
He blew on my feet and they twitched. Then he placed one index finger right in the centre of my left sole and just rested it there. My toes wiggled and I let out a little “eep”. There was a pause. It was so liberating to finally have my soft bare feet tied, trapped and helpless at the mercy of a hungry tickler who was turned on by my feet and would have no mercy claiming what was his. To have my soles totally exposed and my big toes tied together so that the ticklish flesh of my soles formed one big palate for his fingers and mouth to explore. It was the stuff of all my fantasies.
I looked up at him with wide eyes. His finger moved, just one little quick beckoning motion, down and back up to a stop again. I spasmed in ticklishness, giggled loudly and yanked on my wrist restraints pulling myself half off his cock. He grabbed my hips and repositioned me, pulling me back on, driving his now fully erect cock deep into my ass once more. My feet had become electric tickle antennas, picking up even the breeze of his breath and converting it into pure tickle energy jolting straight down my legs and straight to my brain. It was beautiful but hellishly ticklish at the same time.
“I think it might have worked.” He said in a teasing voice. And with that he began a light fingertip tickling of my helpless young soles, his fingers working in little grasping and tweaking motions as if he were picking up tiny flowers from my soles. I lost it.
“AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAA!!! MAAAHAHAHAHASTER!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” I howled in pure ticklish torture. I felt his little flower picking motions wandering upwards towards my toes, which were alternately scrunching up and splaying outwards in terror of what was advancing on them.
“NOT MY TOOOHOHOOOES!!! PLEAHEHEHEHEHEEEEEASE!!! OH MY GOD!!! MASTER!!!!!”
He continued working methodically upward and then unexpectedly diverted out to the sides to tickle the fleshy pads just south of my little pinkie toes. Then he slowly drifted one hand lazily across to just under my big toe and the other hand down the side of my foot to my heel. He had chosen to prolong the anticipation of the toe tickles but it was not much relief as the whole surface of my buttery soft skin was unbearably ticklish. Every feather light stroke made me shudder and howl and beg and I began unavoidably riding his cock once again. His light caress meandered around to the tops of my feet and down onto my ankles. He grasped one ankle and leaned in to suck and French kiss my heel. I was gasping for breath in between loud laughing and frenzied giggling. My fingers were grasped onto the bed frame, clinging on for dear life as my feet suffered his loving tickling attentions. His lips lingered on my heel for a good while, slurping and sliding around whilst his big hands grasped both ankles. I used this comparative lull as an opportunity to try to breathe but then I felt his teeth nibbling and grazing my heel gently and I lost it again. His mouth switched to my other heel, initially only his lips and tongue, teasing me with another respite, but then his teeth tickled that heel and I was lost in dizzy torment once more. He let go of my heels and began flower picking again, dancing his fingers around to find other interesting ticklish pastures. One of my big toes escaped its bonds from the sheer desperation of wiggling and my foot flapped free and pattered his face.
“Now now tickle boy, do behave yourself.” He reprimanded me and patiently returned the protesting foot to its original upright torture position, tying it tightly again. His fingers immediately resumed their gentle light tickle torture and again began wandering dangerously close to my toes. Then he grasped my ankles again and, almost in slow motion as I watched wide eyed and terrified, he extended his tongue and began tickling under my toes with just the tip. I craned my head around and watched as my toes were tortured, each brief lick coming with a 2-3 second gap to differentiate the loud yelping from the low background giggling. He looked down at me watching as his tongue toyed with my toes and he smiled and slid one entire pinkie toe into his mouth and sucked it. I threw my head back and giggled. He released it and I watched again, transfixed, awaiting his next move. He selected another lone toe and sucked it, probing around it with his tongue briefly before releasing it and again I threw my head back, closed my eyes and giggled, returning to my background low giggling as he paused again. It was like a continuous feedback loop. He was playing me like an instrument, eliciting exactly those reactions he wanted to hear and allowing me rests, which arguably added to the torture. He stuck his tongue out and waggled it back and forth across both of my arches leaving a wet zig zag trail of saliva and again I gave up the helpless gritted teeth giggles he loved, and for precisely as long as he wanted.
“Oh my god tickle boy I love how ticklish your feet are after you cum! You are such a little ticklish cutie I could just tickle you forever!”
He sent his tongue into another zig zag tickle of both feet. Then he paused the foot tickling, lowered a hand to my ass cheek and began sliding his cock slowly back and forth, gently fucking me. He watched his cock sliding in and out of my ass for a little while I quietly whimpered and moaned, and then his eyes drew back up to watch my toes involuntarily wiggling whilst my ass was plundered. He seemed mesmerised for a minute or two. Then he leaned on and lowered his mouth over the three middle toes of my left foot and sucked and lickled them as he continued fucking. I broke out into happy grateful giggles again, my super ticklish toes squirming in his mouth. He moved along the row of my ten toes; sucking three, then the two big toes, then just the right pinkie, then back across toward the left devouring my toes like they were his ticklish lollipops.
He started fucking me a little harder now, more urgently as sucking and tickling my feet drove him back into a frenzy of lust only fifteen to twenty minutes since he came last. His mouth, tongue and raspy moustache now wandered all over my soles and toes, lickling every spot and not bothering to differentiate. I lay there giggling, tense and struggling once again, despite how tired I was from the effort of straining against my bonds for so long. Every muscle was tense once again as my captive feet fell prey to his mouth. My own cock was once again hard and I wanted to scream for it to stop and I wanted to scream for him to never stop all at the same time. He did stop. He moaned louder and louder as he approached climax again and he grabbed both my ass cheeks and fucked me hard. He moaned and shuddered and shot another huge load of hot cum into my ass, and then he once again slumped forward with his face on my soles as little dribbles of his double load now squelched out around his cock to run down my ass crack to the floor.
“One more thing tickle boy.”
He reached into the pharmacy bag and produced a mascara pencil. He proceeded to start to write something on my soles as I, thinking it was over for now, was catapulted right back into total tickle hysteria at this new sensation.
“NOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAAAHAAAA!!!” I howled and he ignored me and continued until he had finished which seemed to take forever. He finished, placed the pen to one side, gave my toes one last kiss for now and withdrew his cock from my ass as more cum dribbled out down onto the floor. He then un-clipped my wrists from the bed frame and untied my toes and ankles from the top of the bed head. He pulled me out into the open, pulling the entire duvet I was lying on.
I looked at the soles of my feet and he had written ‘Property of Pat’ one one and ‘tasty ticklish treat’ on the other.
“Your feet are covered in some sort of black mascara tickle boy.” He said as I read his slogans.
“That won’t do. You need a shower. And we’ll have to scrub those soles clean.” He reached down under me and picked me up and carried me toward the bathroom.
It was nearly midnight and I was exhausted from laughing and struggling. There were ten hours before check out time. Oh my…

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back