• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ISO new tickling chat buddies

tickleshotel

Verified
HI!..My name is Laurie I am 36 years old 4'6 120 pounds living in California ISO new friends to chat tickling .I know the midwest is quite aways but I would like to visit there sometime in the future.
I have extremely ticklish feet that are craving to be helplessly tickled :) .I am both a tickler,ticklee and I just can;t seem to get enough tickling to satisfy me..I welcome anyone that would enjoy talking tickling to contact me at my email address which is [email protected] .I am looking forward to
hearing from you soon ..

Hey, Laurie. My name's Dave, and I attend Purdue University out here in Indiana; I'm currently a sophomore. Personally, I'm mostly a lee, rather than a ler. :) Anyways, if you'd like to chat, my e-mail is [email protected] and my AIM s/n is thx10050 Have a good one.

Dave.

extremely ticklish feet

Hi tickleshotel,

Can't get enough tickling to satisfy you, huh? Sounds like a great problem to have! I would love to talk more with you. I sent you an email from my yahoo address. I look forward to hearing from you

lennyh

thanks all ,I am living in New Orleans,La now

Hi all and thank you for responding to my post..I am now living in
New Orleans,La so I;d love to correspond with you all by email,and
hopefully we can meet someday in future in person at gatherings.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back