• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Sting M/M/M/

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The 35-year-old man had just returned home to Cheyne Walk, Chelsea, London from a late business meeting when his bell buzzed and opening the door two men wearing army-style masks, hoods, gloves and dark clothing barged through and frogmarched him upstairs to his bedroom where one attacker held him down and briefly knocked him out.

When he came to, he discovered was secured to his bed and the masked men were with him and he was asked where the home safe was and his bank pin number but the man 6' Trevor Dale the city banker refused to tell them and as odd threat as it was one man threatened to tickle his victim's feet to get him to talk saying he knew how ticklish his feet were which was true but confused Trevor as to how this stranger would know it? Never the less he begged the attacker not to tickle him but regardless the threat was carried out.

The man pulled on the laces of Trevor's black shoes and confused Trevor struggled as both shoes slid off revealing two size 11 black socked feet and before Trevor could say anything a finger ran up his right sole and he immediately squirmed

“No please shitttttnoo!” Trevor reacted

“Looks like you are very ticklish guy as I've been told said the intruder running a couple more fingers up n' down the sweaty foot. “

"Hehehehehhehe no no no hahahhahahahahahah HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SHIT AHHAHAHAHAHAH STOP HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I CANT hahhahahAHAHAHA I CAN”T TAKE ITHAHAHAHAHAHAH”

The intruders looked at eachother and the tickler told the other guy to check out the house contents and he'd stay with the house owner and have some fun convincing him to talk. The other guy left the bedroom and the remaining intruder told Trevor that he was going to enjoy himself with Trevor's feet and stroked his socked toes of both feet lightly

"HAHAHAHAHA STOP HAHAHHAHA NOT TOES HAHAHAHHAHA" laughed Trevor as the man tickled both of his socked feet soles simultaneously and Trevor was fast losing control.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA STOP NO NO SHIT HAHAHAHAHAH I’m TICKLISHHHHHH AHHAHHA"

"Did you say you're ticklish, did you so tell me again are you ticklish, if you are fight it as I love tickling ticklish feet!"

The intruder dragged a finger along the socked left sole

“Hhehe STOP hhahaha YES I'M VERY TICKLISH, PLEASE I CAN”T STAND IT ON MY FEET!”

"I see that which is why you're lying down and you hate having your feet tickled, you know you got a pair of real stinky feet so I guess not too many people get close to tickling them but I've got a secret, foot stink gets me horny and tickles get them hotter and sweatier than they are like lightly stroking from the centre of your soles up like this and under your toes!" taunted the intruder.

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH.”

Trevor was hysterical being so extremely ticklish on his feet

“AHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY FEET ANYWHERE BUT MY FEET HAHAHAHA GET AWAY FROM MY TOES HAHAHAHHA HAHAHHAHAHA.”
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

"That's if flex those toes for me, yeah, how hellish is it going to be with these socks off, even sensitive here on your heels, love seeing you flinch like this!" and then the intruder's fingers attacked the socked balls of both Trevor's feet

"PLEASE STOPIM VERY TICKLISH hahahahahah ON MY FEET HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHHAH HAHAHHA HEHEHEHEHEH HAHAHAH I’m SOOO TICKLISH THERE HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA BUT I WONT HAHAHA TELL YOU MY INFORMATION HAHAH NEVER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH STOP HAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEH NO NO HAHAHAHA"

"Be sensible and tell me what I want to know and if you do I'll stop!"

"HAHAHAHAHA OMG HAHAhAH NO FUCK FUCK HAHAHAH OKAY OKAY I'LL TELL YOU HAHAHAHA!" yelled Trevor and he did and told the intruder all he wanted to know, safe combination, credit card and social security numbers.

"There we go, that wasn't so hard was it but one problem, I was lying as there's no way I'm not going to enjoy feet I've been waiting to get my hands on!" the intruder told Trevor and ran his fingers lightly all over both feet remarking on their smell as he leaned into them both and deeply inhaled them

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA NOOOO HAHAHAHA NOT MY FEET HAHAHAHHAAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAhAhAHAHHAHA I”ll DO WHATEVER YOU WANT HAHAHHAHAH TELL ME WHAT TO DO HAHAHAHAHAH ANYTHING HAHAHAHAHA I'LL TELL YOU ANYTHING STOOOOP HAHAHAHA!"

"I'm a kinky pig so are even your socked toes tongue ticklish as I want to suck the sweat out of them, guess something Amanda wouldn't do would she?"

Trevor mystifed as to how the intruder knew his fiance's name but his mind focused on sudden wetness of his socked toes as alternating from foot to foot the intruder's mouth covered them sucking and nibbling which tickled like crazy!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DAMNIT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHhA FUCK YOU HAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHA!" HAHAHAHAHA I HAHAHAHA I CANT TAKE HAHAHA IT HAHAHAHAHHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHHAHA NOO STOP HAHAHHAHA NO HAHHHA."

"Mmmmm so tasty let's get these fuckin'stinky socks off and give you something to laugh about!" said the intruder as he peeled off both stinky, sweat and saliva moistened socks and then orally went to town on both of Trevor's bare feet. He orally tickled the left foot and manually the right one finding where to tickle to drive Trevor nuts which he fund being along his arches and under his toes so worked on each foot individually.

The nibbling along both arches was tortuous and the licking and stroking under Trevor's toes a killer! The intruder relishing inflicting the torment and satisfying his personal foot lust remarking on how appealing both feet were for their apperance, taste and smell as well as ticklishness. He licked slowly in between every toe loving their natural saltiness and loving the fact being so sensitive his victim was seriously losing it!

"HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH NOOOOOOOO HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH ANYTHING, ANYTHING YOU WANT IT”S YOURS HAHHAHAHAHAhAHAH MY FEET ARE SOOO TICKLISHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Look all I'm doing is very lightly stroking you here under your toes that's all so be a brave man and take it as you're behaving like a pussy Coochie coochie coo, coooochie Mmmm cooochie coochie coo that's it bite your lips and fight it, coooochie coochie cooo, try to ignore my fingers sliding in between your toes, oh okay you know you want to, you know you need to laugh so coooochie cooochie cooo you can't hold out so just do it as it is ticklish here all around your toes coochie coochie coo!"

The intruder then rapidly ran his fingers under Trevor's toes in a frenzied attack and Trevor butst out in hysterical laughter having tried and failed to hold back his laughter!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKHAHAHAHAHHA YOUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I’m TOOO TICKLISH FOR HAHAHAHAHHA THISHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA I CAN’T TAKE IT HAHAHAHHATOOOO TICKLISH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!”

The intruder using his mouth and wicked tongue and evil fingers systematically destroyed Trevor's feet, it felt like rape as his feet so horribly, horribly ticklish and defenseless being exploited for the satisfaction of his assailant

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOO HAHAHAH MY FEEEEEET HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA STOP STOP STOP HAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHA NO MORE TICKLING HAHAHAHHAHAHAH NOT MY FEET HAHAHAHA.”

The intruder dragged his index finger from Trevor's right heel to the ball of his foot which Trevor clenched as the intruder's finger traced along the wrinkles on the sole of his right foot and repeated this with Trevor's left foot as Trevor giggled and wiggled his feet as much as he could but the intruder mercilessly pulled back the toes of Trevor's left foot and mercilessly tickled the taut sole and specifically under all of his toes driving Trevor berserk!

"NOOOOOOPLEASE HAHAHAHAHHAHAA CAN'T TAKE MOREHAHAHAHASTOOOPTICKLING MY FEEEETHAHHAHA!"

The intruder again saying "Coooochie Coooooo!" then stopped his finger tickling and really enjoyed both deliciously tasty feet orally as his accomplice returned and said "You're such a kinky bastard, had a good feast on his feet, see them all wet so you've left your calling card!" then teasingly said to Trevor

"Sorry about that mate, he's got a real thing for feet and not something I share in but fuck love to see him doing his stuff and using things like this comb, maybe some ice cubes from your freezer and look I've even got a feather, the way he uses it mate is evil so all I want from you is participant reactions and reckon you can guarantee giving 'em and not disappointing me!"

Watching Trevor's toes flex and wiggle as he struggled helplessly and his head twisting from side to side as he grew more and more frantic for the torment to stop excited both intruders and his toes tasted so sweaty from the torment as they wiggled like mad in the tickler intruder's mouth as he expertly orally assaulted them, sliding his tongue in between them all and licking and chwing and nibbling on both feet encouraged by the other intruder.

"NO MORE TICKLING HAHAHAHHAHAHAH NOT MY FEET HAHAHAHA NOOOO HAHAHAHHAA STOP AHAHAHAHHAHA.”

"Here use the comb on them now their lubed up with your saliva and I want to see you use the electric toothbrush mate as I want to see Trevor Dale's reactions to it, yeah mate we know all about you and something for you to think about before you're arrested for fraud by two undercover cops who have been watching you this past month!"

"HAHAHAHAHHASTOOOPTICKLING MY FEEEETHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKHAHAHAHAHHA!"

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back