• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling Challenge M/M/

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I saw him in the pub, straight places are where I find my challenges and eye contact made I let him make his move and the 6' skinhead and me shared a beer and he a good looking lad mid 20's was soon up for the challenge making it clear 'No reciprocated Sex!", he liked women but guys to prove himself with (Never understood this but a lot of straight guys think along these lines!) and finding it odd but making £200 that easily as he thought told me being ex army he'd be a hard nut to crack but he'd experienced bondage and Masters toying with him, giving examples like non - stop milked, tormented with wands and vibrators and was intrigued when I told him that my challenge was to test his sense of humour! So we left the bar and took the tube to my place and I got a good look at Shay in his bleachers and D.M.'s later to find them size 14's!

We had some more beers on arrival and a tote to chill out and Shay took a bit of time getting his 12 hole boots off and I eased them off for him noting the worn, dirty white socks and he making a joke about me not getting too near or I might pass out, he told me he changed socks everyday but washing machine on the blink for two days he was stuck pretty much but I told him paid by me he could get them washed. We then went to the playroom and he stripped to his boxers and socks.

Ankle cuffs are permanently attached on either side of the foot end of the padded torture table and soon his ankles were in place and I attached the cuffs and then his wrists and blindfold on and as agreed no safe word! I then stroked his nipples and pinched them making him moan and stroked his semi - hard dick very sensually and slowly but he soon very erect but saying there was nothing funny about this, it felt amazing and I told him the game was just beginning and took little licks of his 8" circumsised dick and licked his balls and seeing him getting even more excited thrilled me.

I ran fingers along his inner thighs and not to tickle but to caress as I wanted him hard n' horny and having just come when the fun began and he needed to earn the £200. I kept him guessing what was going to happen and he never did! I licked his nipples and inhaled the aroma of his pits and loving his natural masculine aromas, I stroked his pits lightly and he squrimed a little saying he being a little senstive there and I made nothing of it and moved with my tongue from licking his pits down his chest to his rigid dick which throbbed as I lightly ran my fingers along the shaft and he began moaning and gasping!

I then began slowly jerking him off and increased the intensity of my fondling and feeling him up but his arrogant attitude seeing him saying this was going to be the easiest £200 he'd ever made as nothing I was doing was amusing or funny but felt good and I was soon jerking him off and he shot his spunk and told him I needed to hear him laugh and he saying that would be difficult as he enjoyed the light sensuousness of my touch and I told him that I was glad of that as now he would feel this and I was determined to break him and would release him when I decided he'd suffered enough and he made a comment that mybe jerking him off again would incite a sensation to make him smile but no gurantees!

I then drew the stool up to the end of the torture table and remarked on his large socked soles and how warm and sweaty his feet must be in two days worn socks and trapped in D.M. boots and Mmmm smelling so raunchy reckoned they'd be very sensitive and more so having just come as post orgasm tickling my speciality and to earn the £200 he could expect no mercy and as he had suggested there being no safe word.

"So what you going to do with my feet then? Fuck they must stink, you sure mate!" he said

"Oh fuck yeah Shay, Mmmm they smell like feet as feet should and what am I going to do? Tickle the fuck out of your feet Shay!

I then lightly stroked my fingers along the soles of both of his feet and they immediately squirmed and his toes flexed in the haines socks and then massaged each foot in turn saying how warm they felt and wanted to see how ticklish his bare feet were and he squirmed more which spoke louder than words as actions do and wanting to earn the £200 I knew that Shay would be determined to not give in easily and this thrilled me.

Deliberately slowly I peeled both socks off and there were two size 14 bare feet which had a lovely shape, high arches and long suckable toes! They smelled awesome and I began to caress them and even this light stroking by me teased him, stroking and tracing my fingers in the centre of his soles, across his arches to the balls of his feet. His feet warm were amazing to feel up and to touch all over and kept my touches light as gentle touches are almost always the most maddeningly ticklish.

"Shay what fuckin' great feet you have and see it tickles but keep chewing on those lips as I'm going to be with your feet a good long time and teasing the fuckout of them, right now I'm just toying with you but you are going to be tearful when I'm done as nothing I enjoy yhan inflicting tickle torture on a pair of dirty, smelly sweaty feet like these, Mmmm fuck yeah they smell awesome Shay!

The ministrations my fingers delivered to his quivering soles really taunted Shay as the torture intensified and it was torture! My fingers ran up and down the increasingly sweaty soles of his defenseless feet again and again and teased his high arches and under his toes having found these places especially sensitive.

My strokes along his arches deliberate and light using initally just one teasing and tormenting finger precisely and then additional fingers being brought into play to intensify the tickly sensations and soon Shay began to giggle a little but then I increased the intensity of the tickling suddenly and caught him off guard and he burst into laughter

"STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! OH PLEEEEEEASE STOP! IT'S TOOOORTURE! TOOOOORTURE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAAA! HAHAHAHAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE!"

Now his large feet on fire with the feeling of my tortuous tickling and his whole body alive to the insidous sensations I pride myself on delivering and my ticklees helpless to resist as they learn who is in control! I then focused my attention under his toes detonating an even more torturous sensation for him to endure and lightly tickled the very tips of each of his toes and then again tormented under them all and slid my fingers in between each toe driving the skinhead berserk literally!

An exceptional tickler altering my techniques constantly and consistently alternating soft and intense tickles at randome so he could not prepare for the tickle chosen by me at any given time and changing the level of speed and pressure and tickling all over his feet but finding a ticklish spot, exerting time and energy to tickle there.

A feather drawn in between his toes gave him a new sensation to focus upon and the quill end of the feather drawn slowly along each sole tormented him cruelly and raked along his arches meant a devilish tease as his body shook on the torture table and his laughter was music to my ears

"HHHAHAHAHAHAAA STOOOP PLESSEZE!" he yelled as my fingers tickled his hyper ticklish soles as they like his toes were ticklishly exploited by me and he rendered totally defenseless against this happening as his feet were brutally tickled well beyond the limits of his endurance and he in ticklish hell and desperate to escape this ticklish nightmare.

Then tickling stopped and I began sensually massaging his feet loving the warm and sweatiness of them, still in control as I tokld him and not inclined to release him as there were a a lot more surprises in store as I rubbed his insteps and then licked his feet one at a time along both arches and slid my tongue in between each of his toes making him moan as this done very sensaully as I wanted to savour the taste of his feet and from his reaction being the first person to ever do so as I tiold him feet are a neglected erogenous zone and my mouth action, my oral attention to his proving this as he was moaning loudly as I sucked each of his edible toes in turn.

Then began very gently stroking his feet and each new wave of tickles pushed him further towards the edge as I told him I know where and how to touch and every touch slowly and methodically driving Shay wild. He wriggled and twitched under my fingers. I sensuously tickled and tickled him driving Shay insane from the teasing by me as my expert fingers stroked and strummed his soles with carefully placed ministrations designed to elicit the most hysterical laughter so all ten of them caressed the length of his feet, teasingly stroking along the soles of his feet with a focus being on his high arches and then sliding in between his toes delivering a furious tickling to them all.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! PleasePLEASE, I can't take it!" he yelled

One finger positioned in the middle of his right sole as it wiggled slowly back and forth and pure ticklish energy pulsed and rippled through him in torturous waves. My fingers asaulting his sensitive arches and tormenting his toes and the balls of his feet forcing harder and harder laughter from him. My tickling increased relentlessly as the tickles were overpowering him and he sufferiing from sensation overload.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEEE!" Shay writhed in ticklish torment pulling at the cuffs to be free as he was aware now that I was a Master Tickler - Tickle Top amd mercenary with ticklee's feet, they were mine to enjoy myself with!

"AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!" Shay screamed. "OOO! NOOO! PLEEEEEESE STOOOOOOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA! NOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THEREHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Shay howled as I began sucking and nibbling all of his toes on his right and then left foot and alternated the tongue bathing of his feet as my tongue is an evil weapon and one I use with precision and accuracy to gain the greatest results as seen by Shay squirming and thrashing around on the torture table as much as the restraint cuffs allowed him to.

I then began dragging the tip of the feather across the pads of every single one of his ticklish toes and his toes curled and uncurled in a desperate attempt to find a hint of relief. There was none. Only more torture for him as the feather slid in between and under all of his madly wiggling toes and broekn by me now he shrieked with tortured laughter and fought like a mad man to free himself but his efforts futile as I relished in telling him. I also told him that when I had a responsive victim that they'd be played with by me for hours and Shay's toes alive with tickles and both of his feet exhibiting regular spasms from the terrible tickling and we both knew I was thoroughly enjoying the suffering I was inflicting on him.

Shay soon squealing and giggling like a school girl.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAASTOOOOPHAHAHA!"

"Shut up and take it Shay, a deal is a deal!" I reminded him

I loved watching his twitching feet wriggling desperately in front of me and know just how to keep my ticklee victims in a state of perpetual ticklish torment for hours without allowing them to pass out. Altering the tickling tools, the intensity and the verocity of the tickling, the locale of the tickling areas which prevents the feet desensitising and the feather eliciting from him waves of laughter laughter from deep within him.

The feather sawn in between his toes and it's edge raked under Shay's toes resulting in great torment for him, his feet engulfed and overwhelemed by the sensations of endless tickling

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHA! I"LL DO ANYTHING YOUWAAAHAHAHAHAHNT! JUST NOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOORE TICKLING! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!" Shay screamed.

"What I want from you is for you to laugh Shay; so can you shut the fuck up and do that for me?" I sarcastically asked him

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" responded Shay as I ran a finger along the sole of each foot and then orally enjoyed his feet

"That's it good, feel the tickle!" I told him and tickled and tickled his feet relentlessly. Shay's heels, toes, soles, arches and the balls of his feet. Not a single spot was spared my feathers touch, my finger torment and my tongue's teasing. I tickled Shay breathless and only then did I release him but he'd earned the £200 I paid him!

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back