• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The monster begins..........

johnnybiggs

TMF Novice
I hadn’t seen Liza in almost two weeks. The debacle at the pizza joint was enough for me. The end of the school year was at hand and most students didn't have time for socializing. I was fine with that. I had school work to finish myself. And wounds that still needed tending.
I threw myself into my studies as much as a way of salving my wounded heart than any great academic need. I think I could have passed my finals cold. This had not been a year of great fun for me. School was my escape. Unsurprisingly, I did well on my finals and finished early.

I finished all of my final tests on Tuesday which was a full day ahead of most of my friends. My reward for this was having my own private bartender at Gianni’s on Wednesday. At least for a little while. I had the whole lunch hour withi Gus the bartender and a couple of women of question morals for company. They were both in their early forties and they obviously were regulars. I wasn’t really interested but made polite conversation.
“Buy you ladies a drink?” I nodded to Gus and he made Sherri some froufrou thing and Barb a stone cold Tanqueray/tonic. Obviously, If I had anything to say to Barb, I’d better say it now.

My icebreaker was not a rousing success and our conversation dwindled. We made a little perfunctory conversation but shortly after noon, the girls gathered their purses, cigs and sunglasses and with a polite goodbye twaddled for the door. Actually, I was mildly relieved that it was Sherri that grabbed the obnoxiously bangled and clustered set of car keys from off of the bar. Barb had been knocking back double jet fuels for the better part of an hour and she was ready for a grand afternoon nap. I was mildly surprised that Sherri made it a point to buy me a shot of tequila as she was leaving. I said thanks and they were gone.

“To small victories!” I tapped the shot on the bar before knocking it back. Gus chuckled and motioned to pour another. “Better hold off.” I placed my hand over the glass. “Could be a long day.” I opened the place at 11:00 with Gus and now at just a little past noon this was shot number three. “Smart. Tequila will flat out ruin you.” He chuckled and went back to the busy business of getting ready for the coming herd.

By now, the great majority of my friends and acquaintances were finished with their tests. They began filtering into Gianni's in dribs and drabs. I started the day virtually alone but began picking up happy revelers shortly after noon. In fact, I had barely had my fourth shot of Tokillya when the din of the crowded happy bar surprised me a little. Without my noticing, Gianni's had become pretty full up. Tequila.

I have never been a prolific drinker so when Brandt showed up shortly before two o’clock I knew it wouldn’t take him long to catch up. In took him exactly fifteen minutes to drink more booze than I had in my three hours of drinking. He got stupidly happy drunk pretty fast. It wouldn’t be long and he would become the superhero Sloppy Obnoxious Man.

John, Art, and Mike: the guys from above us in our condo and our de facto roommates, came in and soon we had a clustered little private party amidst the chaos. We all got drunk. It was hard to be sullen or angry in the middle of all this revelry.

High point came right around dinner. Amanda Somethingorother had finally finished her degree after SEVERAL years and she celebrated by showing everybody in the place her prodigious rack in all its naked glory. I thought John might infarct.

We were all laughing and celebrating when the joyous debauch came crashing down. I felt a tug on my sleeve and turned on my bar stool. I had a sappy, pasty grin on my face and judging by the look on Liza’s face it must have evaporated pretty quickly. She looked at me like she was seeing the boogey man. I caught myself scowling and tried to put a smile back on. My effort didn’t work very well. I think she actually was gonna turn and run.

“Hold on, where you goin?” I snapped out of my Liza induced anger and was actually kinda happy to see her. Now I could exercise my newly hardened heart. Hurray for alcohol.

“Just wanned to say hi.” She slurred a little bit and I could tell immediately she had way more than she normally did. Drunkedness, didn’t fit her very well. I flashed back to Barb the barfly and chuckled at the comparison.

Her cheeks were really red and she had obviously been at it for a while. Her friend was pulling on her sleeve and it became obvious that they were there, at Gianni's, by no accident. She had made her friend bring her here looking for me. Her friend’s name was Stacey and it was obvious that without ever having met me, she disliked me. She shot me a look of disdain. I flipped her the bird when I knew Liza wasn’t looking. Fuck her I thought happily.��

“C’mon Liza, everybody's at The Mint. They’re waiting for us.” She was practically pulling her. Liza, to her credit, held her ground. “In a sec Stace, I just wanna say hi.” She was a little feisty when drunk.

“You’ve been drinking.” I said, pointing out the obvious.
Liza turned back to me. “You don’t look to happy to see me.”
“Well,” I says, “you kinda dumped me the last time I saw you.”
“Um….I gotta give you that one. Sorry.” For the first time ever I got an apology from a girl.
“I thought we were doing good. Then you just flipped like a light switch. I didn’t know you liked Coke so much.” I was never good at being snide.
“Can we just sometime try another date. I’d like that.” Her cheeks got even redder.
“Well, I’m leaving for a couple weeks, but I’ll be back for a short session right after the 4th”. I lied. I didn’t have a session but I often came back in the summer. It was a short two hour drive from home and Brandt and I left our stuff in the condo because it was easier to pay a couple dead months of rent than sweating out the finding of another place in the fall.

Now, this year I didn’t really want to go home at all because of the Darla thing. I just knew I was headed for more heartbreak over that whole thing. No way to avoid her. So, I knew l’d be coming back here as soon as possible. I became angry again at the realization that my life was becoming an exercise in escapism. How fun.
“I’m staying all summer. I got an internship here in town. Pretty lucky.” She was pleased to stay here.
“Ok, I still have your number. I’ll call you when I get back.” I played it pretty cool. Dismissively, actually. Then turned my back on her to face my friends again. It was a nasty little thing but I enjoyed the momentary thrill of taking back a little of what was taken from me the last time we were together.

I could almost feel the burn as she stared death daggers into my back. It felt so good to be the one doing the hurting and humiliating. Damn the cost. Liberating.
“Dude, you are such a stupid dick,” Brandt was drunk but he was also right. I was glad he thought so. That’s what I was shooting for.
“I’m just warming up pal.” I grinned a tequila induced grin as I pounded back yet another. My plan was now in action.

******major digression********Looking back, years later, I now recognize just how predatory my pain had made me. Every action that I took with a woman was based upon the need to quell the unending heartbreak that was Darla. I’ll say it now. I would never regain the ability to love again after Darla. Not Liza, or Monique, or Melissa, or any of the nameless others. They all paid for Darla’s sins. Sure, I found women physically attractive but never again would I let one do me the way Darla had. NEVER. Anyway, back to Liza.**********

Liza melted back into the buzzing hivelike crowd and I never even acknowledged that I saw her go. Good. She could use a little humble pie. They all could. That maybe a little corporal punishment too. Maybe a good spanking or the like. Problem is: I really don’t like physical violence. It's against my nature.

I didn’t see her again for five weeks. No phone call, no apology, nothing. I figured by now that she had most likely given up on hearing from me again. She was surprised when I called her on the 3rd of July. It was obvious that she had been living alone. Her roommates went home and her condo was empty. Just like mine. It was good that she needed company. Fit my plan. The empty condos were a spectacular stroke of good fortune for me.

“Hey Liza, it’s Biggs. I just got back into town and wanted to call and say hi.” I didn’t say anything about how rude I was at Gianni's. Like it never happened. “ I was wondering if you are going to the parade tomorrow?”
“I don’t have anybody to go with. I think I’ll just read and enjoy a day off.” She sounded lonesome.
“Are you gonna make me beg?”I acted hurt.
“No, no. Sorry? I didn’t mean that. I’m just a little surprised you asked. You were kinda an ass at Gianni's last month. I thought we were probably done being friends.”
“But, if you promise we won’t fight”, she drug it out as a way to tell me I wasn’t totally in the clear, “I’ll come over to your place tomorrow, before the parade, and pick you up. We can walk from there.” Welcome to my parlor said the spider to the fly.

I packed a small cooler with bottled water and snacky things for the parade. Danny Domestic, that’s me. Liza showed up at nine. She had on a yellow sundress a big floppy hat, sunglasses, and sexy little sandals. She. Looked so damn cute. I offered her a pre parade beer but she declined. It was part of my plan to get her really drunk. Like all good plans I had thought of a million details. It was going nicely so far. Time enough for drinks after the parade.

We watched the parade and I was thrilled that we held hands a little bit. I didn’t force anything and just let that moment be that moment. When the parade was over we took a little detour and walked by Gianni’s Pizza. We went in and ordered lunch and drank a couple beers. After two beers Liza started to glow a little bit. She was enjoying the warm sun on the patio and she propped her feet up on the back rail of the patio.

“Geez, Liza you have cute feet.” I kinda said it offhanded.
“You think so? I’m not sure. They’re kinda big”, I couldn’t tell if she was fishing but I bit.
“Naw, they’re just right.” No details on why I thought her feet were cute.

I didn’t have to work real hard to get her to sit and talk and just enjoy a warm July afternoon. I kept the subtle pressure on and sure enough her cheeks began to redden as I kept ordering more drinks. They were almost as red as I remembered from five weeks ago.

Lest you think that either I or Liza were big ol booze hounds, let me dispel that notion. It just so happened that in our courtship, I guess that’s what you’d call it, a courtship, the first couple times we met happened in a bar. Neither she nor I were really more than occasional drinkers. I didn’t let her go over the edge now either. Not yet anyway.
“Okay Liza time to go. We’ll walk it off on the way home.” I am such a good guy. She was obviously getting pretty close to outright drunk. I just couldn’t let that happen.

We got back to my place just before dinner. After a nice long walk Liza was still feeling pretty buzzed but not incoherent. She knew she was in no shape to drive. THAT’S what I was shooting for. That and just enough booze so she would let her guard down.

She started talking about going home and I pretended to be so caring. She never suspected a thing. Shed’d know soon enough.

“Relax. I got a couple steaks and corn on the cob. Just hang out. I’ll cook us a little dinner. Then later I’ll take you home.” It all sounded so easy.
“I'll just call a cab Biggs. I don’t want you to drive. Either.” She was smart.
“Okay, that’s cool. Just let’s have a little dinner first.” I bought a little more time. That’s all I needed.

Whoever said a way to a man’s heart is through his stomach was only half right. They forget one gender entirely. As I cooked our dinner I popped a nice bottle of red wine. I poured us a nice glass of hearty red wine and the steaks smelled delicious and the wine and sunshine and loneliness and many other things started to really work magic on my little Liza. I could feel her relaxing more as the day progressed. Maybe she was letting her guard down a little. Perfect.

Dinner went great. I never burned the steaks and we had finished with a nice Frangelico. We were both on the verge of becoming too relaxed, when I made my move. I plopped down on the couch next to her and she turned and faced me and my heart thundered in my chest. She wanted me to kiss her. I obliged. I was a little tentative but soon we were both pretty heatedly groping for each other. Her lips were soft and nicely moist and our tongues felt electric as we kissed. We played the age old game of advance and retreat as she was just a little unsure how far she wanted to go. I nuzzled her neck and she melted a little. Her soft moans as I kissed her were starting a fire in me that I had really suppressed. I gingerly felt for her breasts through her sundress and she pushed my hand away but not aggressively. More like, it was the proper thing to do. I persisted and eventually I had slipped the shoulder straps down and revealed a little jog bra type thingy. Christ, I needed her so badly. I slid the elastic tube down and her now exposed breasts were just perfect. They weren’t overly large but man, they were great. Her nipples were hard and erect and I took one in my mouth and rolled my tongue. She moaned. I grunted as I reached for my cocktail glass. I had to have it. Not for the booze, but for the ice cube. I found the glass and brought it to my mouth. I let an ice cube slip in then resumed kissing her beautiful breasts. The ice cube was a hit. She gasped and stroked my hair as I licked her nipples until that ice cube was gone. She was so hot now that I believe anything was
possible. I began working my way lower. I really intended upon using the last ice cube in the glass for something far better then her nipples. She stopped me. I coulda screamed.

“Listen Biggs, I’m just saying here, it's been a long wonderful day. There’s nothing more I’d like to do than find out what your plans are for that other ice cube but maybe we should wait for a little better timing.”
“What are you talking about”, I was almost hysterical with frustration. “What better timing?”
“Well, we spent all day in the hot sun, hours in Gianni's and maybe we could just wait until we could clean up a little.” She was kinda blushing when she said it.
“Okay, I get it. This isn’t the big tease. All right. Tell you what, why don’t you go hop in the shower and when you come out we’ll pick up where we left off?” I was gonna go crazy for fifteen minutes while she showered. It was worth it. Give me time to prepare.
“Um……okay….I don’t suppose you have a nightshirt?” She had surrendered. At this point I had already won. Now it was time to raze the village.
“You bet…you can have your pick. Anything in my drawers.” This was gonna be so easy.

She went in and showered and was shyly walking in my bedroom wrapped in a towel when I walked in. She was blushing like mad. I told her to relax.

“I’m gonna take a shower too, Liza. Just gotta get a few things.” I grabbed my stuff and went in to shower. While in there I had all I could do not to grab my cock and just jerk myself silly. It took no small effort to keep myself at bay. Still, I intended for my cock to be sliding in and out of all of her fun places tonight and it would be a crime to waste myself all alone.

I came out wrapped in a towel and my intentions were pretty obvious.
“Now I know why they call you Biggs.” She blushed again.
“Don’t be silly, it's just a small towel.”
She laughed so hard tears started coming to her eyes. They wouldn’t be the last tonight.

My cock damned near lanced its way through the towel when I saw her beautiful feet. They were breathtaking. I wanted my hands and lips on her toes so badly that I almost forgot the rest of her. Such is my affinity for the female foot. I managed to refocus and knew that she had other things that needed immediate attention. There on the nightstand, I saw that she had brought in a couple small glasses. In each glass there were small half melted ice cubes. I laughed to myself. She liked the ice cubes. I wonder how long that would last. One thing about ice cubes; they can last quite awhile when left alone. They would come in very handy later.

She had found an old shirt in my drawer that she said wasn’t too big. It really did kind of drape on her pretty sexily. Great. I also knew that her jog bra was gone and a really cute pair of high rise panties covered her bottom. They looked brand new, and I was a bit puzzled.

“I had em in my purse just in case.” She said.
“Seems reasonable to me. Honestly, I like the way you think.” I smirked back.

I crawled onto the bed and she did the same. We started our little foreplay dance all over. I enjoyed it immensely. I wondered what was going through her mind as we began running our hands over each other's bodies. Surely she wasn’t thinking what I was thinking. She didn’t have these dark bondage fantasies I’m sure. No, I figured she saw harps and fluffy clouds and a glimpse of paradise as her vision of the upcoming physical bliss. I would try to provide that, at least for awhile. Maybe even she would get to enjoy a simple orgasm or two along the way.

Then the clouds would roll in and she would find herself more as a servant to an angry God. And I would be that God. At least in the sense that I would be omnipotent over a trussed and helpless slave to my passions. She would pay the price for all the pain I had suffered at the hands and hearts of women who had come before her. Admittedly, as previously mentioned, I was pretty fucked up in the head but I couldn’t really do any harm. It was the illusion of harm and menace. I finally figured out how to inflict this.

I would hear the wailing and moaning and gnashing of teeth, but I would do so from the end of a feather. Liza would be my first. She had no idea what was about to happen.

I made love to Liza. Attentive, caring, passionate love. I kissed her like she was the only woman on the earth. I worshipped her lips and moaned in delight as our tongues danced together in a lascivious, carnal, dance of sex and fire. I worked my way down her bare neck and feasted on her immaculate neck and shoulders. All the while my fingers traced the outline of her beautiful thighs as I lightly teased her just at her waist. I got what I wanted when she gasped and giggled as my fingers scraped over her belly button. She was indeed ticklish and so sensitive and receptive to my touch. This was going to be too easy.

I lowered my mouth back to her sensitive nipples. My tongue played and reveled as she responded to the moist velvet touch of my tongue. Butterfly soft flicks teased her nipples for the longest time and she screamed when I once again found my precious ice cubes. They lit her on fire. I kissed her ribs and her hard tummy as she tensed for the coming physical blizzard. I nibbled around her belly button and I secretly laughed inside when I felt her toned abdomen jolt in response to my tongue in her belly button.
When I sensed she was ready, and I could taste and smell her musky womanhood in the air I began the slow almost torturous kiss that would make her think thoughts of love and fireworks. My tongue circled lazily above her engorged clitoris and I licked in long full strokes over her entire womanhood and only did I change when I sensed that she wanted me to do something else. For now, at least I wanted her to believe this was for her. It was working.

It didn't take long and I found a spot right above her clit that caused her to spasm when I licked there. She moaned and I could actually feel an increase in fluids in her as I repeated this over and over. She was building toward a very powerful orgasm and I was going to give it to her.

Then I stopped. Right at the very last instant. I just stopped and lifted my head and grinned at the frustration on her face. She was dumbfounded.

“What are you doing? Why did you stop? Please, for the love of God….don’t leave me hanging here.” She was pretty hot and frustrated.

“Hand me my cup please. I’m thirsty.” I didn’t even acknowledge her dire straits. I just sipped my drink and cheeked another ice cube. I pretended not to know what I had done.
“What’s the matter Liza? I thought you were enjoying what I was doing.”

“I really was…uh…am but why did you stop..I was right there…”She was almost desperate. Not quite but almost. Soon

“Oh geez, I thought I was done….would you mind if I started again?” I was so innocent.

“Yes, I would like that very much.” She was trying to be cool.

I lowered my head once again and found that her clit was still engorged and actually pulsing with each heartbeat. Heh heh, chick boner. I began giving her a mini blowjob, bobbing my mouth up and down on her clit. She moaned like a lusty tigress as I sucked her shecock.
She almost jumped out of the bed when I clamped the ice cube on her clit between my cheek and tongue.

“Holy fuck” she was no longer a proper young lady. “What the hell was that?”
“Just one of those little ice cubes your so fond of.” I acted innocent once again.
“Well stop that. That’s too much.” She still hadn’t managed an orgasm. She was now officially past the point of decorum. “Make me cum damn it.” She was serious. On top of that she was starting to get just a little hung over so a wee headache was starting to act up. She was just a bit cranky.

“Ok, just lay back and relax. It’ll all be over in a second.” I really went to town, like her coming was the only important thing on this green earth. She almost got there.

“Arrrgghhggggg…….why would you do this to me?” She was almost cross-eyed.
“Listen,”, l now acted like the aggrieved party. “Just because you can’t orgasm, that’s not my fault.” She almost hit me. This was going better than I ever imagined.

“ I have an idea. Just something I read. Wanna give it a try?” I acted like I was desperate for her to cum now too.

“What do you want to try?” She really needed to get off.

“Well, my roommate Brandt has a pretty extensive collection of adult magazines and I saw in one that bondage is the latest craze. Not even bondage really, just the idea of bondage. Kind of a surrender to your basest instinct sort of thing.” I tried to just look helpful.

“ No, just please let me cum. Here, I’ll do it myself.” She started rubbing for all she was worth. I broke into tears. She stopped fucking herself.

Sobbing, “fuck, I can”t even do this right. I’ve got the sexiest woman I’ve ever seen in my bed and I can’t make her cum.” I slumped on the bed, crestfallen.

Mother Nurture took over, “Shhh baby don’t cry. Tell you what, if it will help, we’ll try the bondage thing. Okay?” She laid back on the bed and covered herself up.

Sniffling, I turned and forced a smile, “It's all for you Liza. I want this to be beautiful.” She didn’t have any clue that I already had everything prepared. No sooner did she agree than she
instantly found herself gagged and spread eagled and helpless. I had been practicing this very process and she must have been shocked to be so quickly rendered helpless, speechless and infinitely vulnerable. I almost felt compassion

“Now then, where were we? Oh yes, you were bitching about not coming. Let's fix that right now.” I had become the monster. I went back to licking her clit but I also produced a hitachi. She recognized it right away. No fooling her about what it was. “You’re gonna cum all right. Over and over and over. And when I want, not when you want. I lowered my tongue to her clit for the last time and soon I felt her stomach muscles spasm and her back arched and she screamed into her gag. I turned the hitachi on and taped it to her thigh so the head rested on her clit. I turned it on the lowest setting and watched as tears streamed down her cheeks. She was literally in orgasmic agony. It was so painfully intense I thought she might pass out. She was begging with her eyes for this to stop but who was I to deprive her of a great orgasm.

After a little while I turned off the hitachi and I could see she had had enough sexual contact for one session. That didn’t mean I was through. There was still the small matter of my hard on, which had never abated through all this. As always I was the truly abused.

Having a tickish girl with beautiful ticklish feet is a dream come true. Tie her to a bed and you have found nirvana. I found myself here right at this moment.

“Okay Darla, break time.” I didn’t even catch it.
Liza did. Her confused look was mixed with terror as she was sure I was probably lost somewhere out in cuckoo land. She might have been right. I’ll tell you why. When I looked at her I couldn’t even see Liza. There, tied to,the bed was my precious Darla. I was surprised. Darla would never have allowed me to tie her up. She was too ticklish.

“Okay Darla, I know how ticklish you are baby but a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do.” I sat down at the edge of the bed. Her feet were even more gorgeous than I remembered. They were prettier and when I ran my index finger from her heel to her big toe it was far softer than I remembered. When I looked up at Darla she was gone and Liza had taken her place. That explained the feet. Why they were so pretty. Darla didn’t really have feet this pretty. Or this soft. They were pretty ticklish but nothing like the squealing, gagged helpless Liza.
“Oh hi Liza, you are sooooo ticklish. I could only hope. Lucky me.” I heard as she moaned into her gag.
“Mm mph…..mmmmmpphhhhh.” She obviously wanted to tell me something.
“Aw sweetie, if I take off the gag you gotta promise not to scream.”
She nodded ferociously.
She whimpered as the gag came off. “ Please Biggs, let me go. I’m too ticklish. I’ve had enough. No more.” She started to scream but I stifled it with the gag again.

“Now Liza I’m really gonna challenge you. I’m gonna make you cum some more and I’m gonna ice your clit and tickle your nipples and ribs and tummy. I adore your lovely feet and I’m going to break you. I’m gonna make you love me and never leave me. You ‘ll beg me to never stop before I get through with you. Does that sound okay to you?” I saw the tears start to flow freely. I placed my finger on her cheek and caught some tears as they fell. I wiped them on all her lovely places. I thought they were tears of joy. I guess I was a little confused.

We’d get it all sorted out tomorrow………..

To be continued……..

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back