• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thalea's Tickle Toy

Prone_To_Laugh

Ronny woke up with a head that felt like what gets whacked in Afghan polo. He groaned and cracked his aching eyes open. It was way too bright, so he squeezed them shut, wincing.

He remembered celebrating a Bills loss at that sports bar near the Falls. Maybe a little too much, but, hey, the Bills beat the spread and he won big. He screeched home, banked the swag, and partied alone some more. He couldn't remember what he'd drunk and smoked, but it'd been a lot. Much too much, as his head said.

He shivered. It was cold and he felt naked. He'd reach for the covers if he wasn't afraid it'd hurt. What he really needed was a drink, but that meant getting off his back and out of bed, and he wasn't sure he could do that without puking. So, he lay there spread, and groaned weakly.

--I know you awake, Ronny, so open ya lyin' eyes.

He knew that voice, shivered again, and cracked his eyes open. Standing akimbo at the foot of the bed was a tall, mature black woman in a leopard print mini and sparkly gold high heels with gold and copper streaks in her wavy black hair and venom in her eyes. He closed his eyes, then opened one a little. He heard her snort.

--I ain't no dream. G'mor'ing, asshole.

He steeled himself and opened his eyes wide, swallowing the pain. He managed what he hoped was a cool smile.

--Thalea, baby, have you been here all night?

--Yeah, right! Y'know where I been all night. Some of us work while ya play.

--It's great to see you, baby. Let me get my shit together and--

He'd tried to get out of bed, but couldn't move. Suddenly, he was aware that he was spreadeagled with his wrists leather cuffed to
the headboard and his ankles to the footboard. And he was indeed starkers. All this with her looming over him.

--What th--?

He tugged at the restraints weakly, wincing.

--Thalea honey, you gotta help me. Someone stripped me and tied me up.

--You fool! I here 'cause ya been dodgin' me. 'Found the door open wit' yo passed out dressed in bed. I locked the door and made you...comf'table.

He winked at her, and offered a seductive smile.

--YOU did this? Awww, hehheh. You always did know how to please a guy. Kick off your heels and warm me up, honey.

She bought none of it, though she did slip her big bare feet out of her shoes and toed them under the bed.

--Nuuuh-uh, "honey." I ain't here to please. Y'owe me big bucks and I want the cash--now!

--Hehheh, now Thalea, let me loose and let me get dressed and we'll talk--

--We done talkin'. Y' ain't gon' get NO clothes, white boy, an' I sure as shit ain't gon' UNTIE ya 'til I get ALL the money y'owe me.

--Look, Thalea, honey, this is no way to treat someone who WORSHIPS you--

--HAH! You sweet-talkin' mutherfuckah! You and me are WAY past the "words make me wet" stage. That ship done sailed and
hit a reef! All I want from you NOW is the money! I turned the place but found zip. Tell me where it hid.

--Thalea, baby, if I had it--

--Don't play po' boy with me, baldy. I KNOW it here. Ya deal in a CASH bidness. And I heard 'bout yo big score yesterday. You got it, "baby," and I want what I worked my ass off for.

--Look, I'm hung over and freezing! Untie me and we can go out for breakfast and I'll get you your money.

--You don't get it, do ya, Ronny boy? Yo be like that 'til the money's in my hand.

--Fine. We'll just stare at each other then. Thalea, darling, be a smart girl and free me. Or you'll get nothing.

--Nope, I'm gettin' EVERYTHING. Even if it means MAKING ya talk--

She strode to a toolbox lying in a corner of the room. She knelt and flipped it open.

--Lessee...

She considered its contents for a minute, hefting a few mean-looking tools.

--Oh, yeah!

She withdrew from the box a large pair of pliers and returned to the foot of the bed. Smirking, she gave his pale, stretched body a sly look, before settling her amused gaze on his dick, shrunken with the chill, and lifted the pliers, clacking them noisily.

--Oh-hey-now-wait! Oh, honey, you--I mean, honey, you don't want to. You wouldn't--

--Wouldn' I, white boy?

She knelt at his left foot and brought the pliers near it.

--Where the money? Or I break ya fuckin' toes, one-by-one...

She caught his big toe between her thumb and forefinger, while she menaced with the pliers. He screeched and yanked his foot aside.

--Hehheh-hey! Do-hon't! Stop it!

She snorted and give him a quizzical look.

--So Mr. Tough Guy has REALLY touchy toes?

She skittered her nails across his toe pads. He clenched his toes and jerked his foot away.

--AAAAAH! I said STOP IT!

--Why, tough guy? YO...ticklish or somethin'?

She fluttered her nails upon the ball of his foot, which instantly jerked.

--Look, bitch, let me loose NOW! Or you'll know trouble like you've NEVER had.

Her eyes sparkled as she gave him a wide, triumphant grin.

--So I'm a bitch now, "honey." YOU the one in trouble, boy, cuz I think ya got supa ticklish feet. And I'm ya tickla."

She dropped the pliers and gripped the top of his foot with one hand, cooing tickle teases while dragging five long red-nailed fingers down his tender, wrinkly sole from his toes to his heel and up again, over and over. He screeched and swore and burst into laughter.

--SHEEEITT! HAHASTOP IT!

She pulled back his toes and dug her nails underneath. He screamed and laughed even louder.

--Nuuh-uh. Not stoppin'! Where the money? Money! Money!

She settled herself between his feet and began tickling both of his surprisingly soft soles with her nails. Though he flapped and flailed his feet desperately, she stayed right on them, tickling him mercilessly. He laughed and laughed, helpless in the cuffs.

--Ima keep ticklin' 'n' ticklin' these stinky feet 'til ya talk. Ticklayaticklaya.

He cursed and laughed and struggled and laughed.

--Gon' run my nice long nails over yo' sof' feet 'til you tell me where the bills are. Gon' tickle 'n' tickle the white boy 'til he tells me!

He threatened and laughed and bellowed and laughed.

--Yeah, yeah. Big, strong man. Me SO scared. Ya SO ticklish! Lemme pull back these toes and tickle right under...HERE!

--NAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAAA!

--Oooooo! Thassa spot, huh? Hohoho! And y'all tied up and supa ticklish too.

She tickled his feet without letup until his threats and laughter and breathing grew ragged. She stopped and stood over him.

--Ya gonna get a heart attack, boy. Where the money at?

He moaned and panted, trying not to meet her glare.

--In...in your dreams, bitch. You can't make me tell you anything.

She smirked and got right his face.

--No? You SO ticklish it ain't funny.'Cept it IS. Stupid white boy steals from me, bets 'n' wins with MY money, and thinks I let him be. I tickle ya dead, they find yo' body and say it heart attack. Nat'ral causes. You breathin' so hard now that I tickle ya mo', ya dead, son.

She hovered her fingers over his torso, and he flinched. Smirking, she gestured at his dick, which showed much interest.

--Huh, that's not dyin', tho'. Shit. You gettin' off on THIS. You LOVE me ticklin' you, white boy. Tell the truth.

--Stupid bitch!

Incensed, swearing, she began savagely digging her fingers between his ribs.

--I'm stupid? I'm a BITCH? You tied up naked and you SO ticklish you girly scream!

He was screaming and laughing, shaking his head no with his eyes shut tight but his dick betraying him. She swirled her long nails under his arms and down his asides and across his belly and inside his thighs, barely missing his clearly excited dick and tightening balls with her tickling fingers, nonstop for long, long minutes. His face was dark red and he was gasping.

--OK! OK! STOP! STOP!

She stopped, her fingers barely grazing his skin.

--Really? Stop? You sure?

She nodded skeptically at his taut prick, then caught it in her hand. He gasped.

--Tell me where the cash hid, baldy an' I tickle you 'til you 'splode. Deal?

--Nuh-no! You can't--

--Oh I caaannn, baby. You tied up. You ticklish. You loooove ticklin'. If you tell--

She knelt again at his feet and began to barely scratch his soles with her red nails.

--Ima tickle you like this...and stop.

She stopped. She could see his dick sway, hear his giggle catch in his throat. She lightly tickled again.

--Tickle...and stop...'til you cum your brains out.

She held her fingers tantalizingly close to his toes, wiggling with frustration.

After a few deathly quiet moments, he gasped.

--OK! OK! But do me FIRST!

--Nuh-uh, Ronny. You call me stupid, but you so wrong. The cash, flash.

After more quiet moments with him breathing hard, she sighed and picked the pliers off the floor.

--'Guess I bust your toes one-by-one after all.

She held his right foot still and touched the pliers to his second toe.

--NOOO! Stop! STOP! OK! You win, Thallie. The planter by the window.

She looked towards the window, but didn't take the pliers away.

--That? I checked. I pulled the damn plant up. Nada.

--There's a false bottom.

Thalea rushed to the planter and yanked the plant out. She scooped out handfuls of dirt.

--I don't see--

--Lift the pot out of the planter.

With the pliers, she did, revealing a metal box inside the bottom of the planter. She opened it and took out wrapped bundles of 50s and 100s. Sitting back on her haunches, she marveled at it and swore softly.

--Sweet. Thank you, Ronny.

She stuffed the loot in her bag, set her smartphone facing out on top of a nearby chest of drawers and returned to the foot of the bed. She picked up the pliers. He blanched.

--HEY! What are you do--

She cackled, dropped the pliers, pulled back his right toes, and slid her nails up and down his sole. His dismay immediately gave way to a burst of high-pitched laughter. With one eye on his straining stiff prick, she tattooed one sole, then the other with tickly strokes, scratches and pokes. As he cried with laughter, she dug under his toes and teased the edges of his feet, evilly skimming the tips of her nails upon his ticklish skin until his prick was perpendicular. She played him cruel, tickling hard, then soft, bringing him to the edge, then pulling him back.

Finally, his laughter halted, his breath caught, and he bellowed as she tickled his prick's sweet release.

He slowly recovered his wits, as she rustled around the place.

--I KNOW, Ronny, this isn't everything you got. But it's close to what you owe me.

--Close? Why you greedy bi--

--Shh, boy! You're getting off cheap and you know it. AND you got off. Who's greedy?

He grumbled and pulled at the cuffs.

--OK, let me loose.

--What? And have you knock me around? Fuck that!

She plucked her smartphone from its perch and sat on the bed between his feet. She sat intently texting as he cursed and fumed. Every so often, she reached out to sweep her nails down one of his soles to make him curse loudly.

--Stop THAT! You got the money.

She smiled, busy texting and sometimes tickling. He threatened her between bursts of forced laughter.

--You won't get away with this. You're finished in this town.

Finally, she turned to him and grinned.

-- You so right, baby. I'm so gone. To another place and you won't find me. Or even TRY to find me.

She showed him a video on her phone. It was him laughing like a girl as she tickled him to climax.

--See. I made this little vid. If I learn you trackin' me, Planet Earth knows Ronny is a tickle whore.

He stared at the vid, then her, and whispered curses.

--Fine. Let me loose and get the fuck out.

She put her phone in her bag and shouldered it. She slipped her bare feet back into her glittery high heels.

--'Bye, "honey." Stay jus' like that, cuz in a few minutes, some other girls you owe money to are comin' by. I told 'em just HOW to crack your piggy bank. Hahaha.

She leaned down to tickle his soles for a minute as he thrashed and swore and giggled despite himself.

Then she be gone.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back