• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spoiled Brat at the Day Spa F/F Part 3 "The Mudbath"

parpignollord

“Hello? Housekeeping. Anyone in?” timidly announced Lizzy as she sneaked into Mary-Beth’s room using the stolen room key. Luckily for Lizzy Mary-Beth was out, leaving the luxurious hotel room open to investigate.

Lizzy found Mary-Beth’s laptop wide open on the desk in the hotel room. She sat down, opened a couple of drinks from the minibar and decided to learn more about her new friend. She noticed that Mary-Beth had very few business emails. Like her, Mary-Beth seemed to have enough money to avoid having a career to support herself.

Suddenly, a new email appeared in the inbox.

“Receipt for 1 Paraffin Mudbath Treatment”

‘Oh my god!’ thought Lizzy. ‘She’s totally down at the spa right now. I should go say hi, lol’

Lizzy plugged in a USB drive and downloaded the rest of Mary-Beth’s emails to read later. For now, Lizzy felt Mary-Beth needed another visit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Lizzy was met by a somewhat cute guy working behind the reception desk when she entered the designated Paraffin Mudbath area.

“Hi there,” said Lizzy with a furtive smile.

“Oh...hi” said Adam, the attractive young man behind the counter. “Interested in setting up a Paraffin Mudbath appointment?

Adam explained that the Paraffin Mudbath combines the organic cleansing power of nutrient infused mud and the advanced therapeutic uses of paraffin wax by mixing the two together. The subject lies in a shallow tub filled with the mixture, which is kept at a soothing liquid 102 degrees. Adam pointed out the temperature controls on the wall behind him.

As Adam explained the process Lizzy made bedroom eyes at him.

“That sounds REALLY satisfying,” she said in her most sultry voice.

“It...it is. So I’ve heard. One of the more pop...pular” replied Adam, barely able to complete a sentence. “I could sign you up, but there’s already someone…and I’ve got to change out the mixture”

“Maybe, haha. Where does the mud come from?”

“Oh, just right over here.” Adam said, pointing to a walk in refrigerator behind him.

Lizzy walked straight behind the counter and opened the door to take a peek. It was large with metallic walls, covered in shelves to hold the expensive mud mix. It could have probably fit two people comfortably.

“Would you be willing to give me a tour?” she said with a sexy pout.

Adam sprinted to the large walk-in and began pointing out the various sections.

“This is the mud/wax mixture, here is the exfoliating scrub…” said Adam. He was abruptly interrupted by Lizzy.

“It’s kind of cold in here Adam. Maybe you could help me...warm up?” asked Lizzy with feigned innocence.

Adam was speechless.

“H..how...how would...”

“I have an idea. Take off your clothes.”

“Wh...my clothes?”

“Yeah. Or maybe you don’t think I’m pretty?”

“No, I mean, Yes, Yes, you’re VERY pretty, I just…”

“Then take your clothes off, before I lose interest.”

Adam began madly stripping his clothes off. When he was only wearing his boxers and socks he stopped.

“Nuh, uh, uh. I said STRIP. Do it quick! Then it’s my turn...”

Adam, not believing his luck, yanked his socks and boxers off and threw them to the ground.

“It’s cold. Ok?” Adam said addressing his manhood.

“Yeah, of course.” Lizzy gave a small snort of laughter. “Ok, now turn around, cover your eyes, and count to 10.”

Adam complied and began to count.

“1...2...3…”

As he counted, Lizzy quietly gathered all his clothes and crept out of the walk-in fridge.

“6...7…”

Lizzy pulled the door closed before she could hear him finish the count. She went ahead and latched it with the padlock, as it was hanging on a ring to the right of her. After a couple of seconds she heard banging on the door and a faint muffled voice. She addressed him.

“Sh, sh, sh. Better not be too loud unless you want everyone to see your little...situation” she said with a giggle.

With Adam out of the way, Lizzy was able to open the door to the treatment room to see who was in there. Sure enough, Mary-Beth was submerged in the shallow in-ground tub. Everything from her neck to her ankles was submerged in the mud/wax mixture, leaving her head and bare feet free and exposed.

‘Omg, perfect.’ Thought Lizzy.

She went to the temperature control panel that Adam had shown her and saw two different sets of thermostats. The first one read 40 degrees. Thinking that it was the control to the tub she began reducing the temperature. Taking it from 40, to 38, to 35, to 32, at which point she stopped herself.

‘Oh wait, that’s the thermostat for that walk in-fridge. Haha, I’m totes a dummy.”

She looked at the second thermostat which read 103 degrees. Deciding not to bother with any more temperature confusion, she switched the thermostat to “OFF.”

‘That should help’ thought Lizzy.

She decided to finally check out the treatment room.

The parrafin mudbath treatment room was gorgeous. Beautiful tile covered the floors and walls. Many exotic plants lined the walls, and a large window provided a luxurious view of the gardens outside. Underneath the window was a pristine fountain pouring crystal clear water into a basin below. In the corner Lizzy saw two small pomeranians in a kennel next to a cabinet and sink. Lizzy supposed they belonged to whomever was getting the treatment.

Ironically, Mary-Beth wore a light blue ice mask, so the gorgeous view couldn’t be enjoyed.

As Lizzy made her way towards Mary-Beth she was surprised suddenly by a new voice.

“Excuse me?” asked the voice. Lizzy turned around and saw a second tub in use. The woman occupying the tub was positioned just as Mary-Beth was, her body and legs submerged, with her clean bare feet and pretty face exposed. Her eyes covered with a similar ice mask.

“Um...yes...Ms.”

Lizzy quickly consulted the clipboard hanging above her.

“Linda Perry. Ms. Perry. What can I help you with?”

“I think you might need to check the temperature on the mud. It feels like it’s getting slightly harder.”

“Hmm. Interesting.” Lizzy said. “I’ll check it out right away”

Lizzy slipped off her flip flops and pushed her toes into the mud in Linda’s tub. Sure enough it had begun to harden.

“Oh, this is no problem. Just give me one moment.”

Lizzy knew she wouldn’t be able to enjoy her time with Mary-Beth with this woman as a witness. She walked over to the cabinet and looked over the tools available to her. Retrieving a roll of gauze, a jar of organic honey (for their face scrubs,) and some latex gloves, she returned to Linda.

Next to Linda was a pile of clothes. Lizzy could only assume they had been removed for the treatment. She bent down to reach inside one of the expensive black boots to pull out a soft thin black sock.

Lizzy kneeled behind Linda and waited with the sock and a strip of gauze.

“Is the temperature any better now?” whispered Lizzy.

“Actually, no. It’s even harder than befo-OHGMMMPH.”

Linda couldn’t finish her sentence as Lizzy had shoved the sock in her mouth and began to wrap the gauze around her head. She struggled, but the mud barely moved and the sock did a good job of absorbing the sounds.

Lizzy walked over to Linda’s feet and pulled on the latex gloves. She reached into the jar of honey and pulled out a large handful, which she proceeded to rub on her other hand. Once the honey was evenly spread, she began to smear it over the soles of Linda’s feet.

“This isn’t personal, Ms. Perry. I’ve just got some business I need to attend to and it looks like you just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

Lizzy’s words were extremely unsettling to Linda. She had tried her best to pull her feet away and free her hands, but unfortunately the mud had become almost like cement, sealing her in the ground. The best Linda could do was wiggle her toes, which only seemed to help the unknown woman apply a viscous fluid to the soles of her feet.

Lizzy observed Linda’s feet. They were cute like hers, but much more narrow, like an adorable little bunny. They were also smooth all over. Lizzy assumed she had recently gotten a pedicure. Once Linda’s feet were sufficiently covered in honey, Lizzy stood up and approached the kennels in the corner.

“All right, fluffballs. Who wants a snack?” she said addressing the pomeranians. After removing her gloves she picked one with a pink collar who panted excitedly and brought it to the floor next to Linda’s sticky feet.

The dog sniffed timidly at first. Once it smelled the sweet honey, however, it’s tongue began to dart out of it’s mouth all over Linda’s sole.

“mmmphgMMMMMPGHM-PHM-PHG” Linda emitted from behind the gag. The sensations sent her into immediate hysterics.

A terrified Linda began to laugh uncontrollably and scream for help, but the gag prevented her sound from carrying much past the tub area, and there was no one anywhere close to the reception area. She was alone, her only defense was to keep her feet still which proved to be impossible. The dog quickly licked and licked every inch of her sensitive soles. She continued to shake her head wildly screaming futily at the top of her lungs.

“MMMMMMMMMPH, MMPH, MMPH, MMMMMMMMMMPH”

Although her screams were not very effective, they did happen to jostle awake her neighbor, a Ms. Mary-Beth Byers.

“What the heck is happening over there?!” asked Mary-Beth sternly.

Lizzy took a break from admiring her torturous handywork to address her friend.

“Oh, just starting a new treatment. I think you’d be VERY interested in.” said Lizzy

It took Mary-Beth a moment to recognize Lizzy’s voice, but once she did her face turned white.

“Oh no. No! NO, NO, NO! Not you!” Mary-Beth began to freak. She tried her best to pull her hands out of the thick mud/wax mixture but found it had hardened completely. With every attempt she flexed her feet and contorted her face. But it yielded no results. She was completely stuck.

“Need some assistance, Ms. Byers.” Lizzy asked softly.

“NO. I need you to let me out! LET ME OUT RIGHT NOW!!!” screamed Mary-Beth.

Lizzy padded across the tile floor to Mary-Beth.

“Oh Ms. Byers, that simply can’t be done. The treatments have only just started. Just ask your pal over there.”

Linda continued to go berserk as the little dog’s tongue raced all over the sole of her foot. Her limited range of motion made her head bobble left and right like a broken Whack-A-Mole machine. Lizzy had to Chuckle.

“Time to take things up a notch Ms. Byers!” said Lizzy with a clap, which echoed throughout the tiled room.

Amazing! The anticipation! I can't wait for part 4! Amazing story! Definitely one of my all time favorites! You're awesome!

Never thought I'd see a continuation. Can't wait to see what happens next!

OHMYGOSH! OHMYGOSH! OHMYGOSH! YOU FINALLY POSTED IT! ERMAHGERD! I'm soooo happy! Definitely one of my all-time favorite story series! You're definitely going to continue it, right? The anticipation... :)

Are you going to finish this? I really like stories where someone is trapped in more of an everyday situation than just being tied up and so on.

I would really like to see what torture befalls our poor victim this time. Man, that kid sure is bratty though. I think she definitely deserves some of her own medicine.

Are you going to finish this? I really like stories where someone is trapped in more of an everyday situation than just being tied up and so on.

I would really like to see what torture befalls our poor victim this time. Man, that kid sure is bratty though. I think she definitely deserves some of her own medicine.

"where someone is trapped in more of an everyday situation" I couldn't agree more!

Then I think you might like this story/series then, ThinBlueLine369!: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...d-Massage-Competition-(M-F-everywhere)-PART-1

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back