• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The monster in new pastures.......

johnnybiggs

TMF Novice
When I was a kid Ted Bundy raped, killed, performed necrophilic sex, and ate an uncountable number of pretty college aged women. Some reports also say he had a pretty pronounced foot fetish.

Dennis Rader enjoyed his anonymous celebrity as the B.T.K. serial killer in Witchita Kansas, and Gary Ridgeway lived in Washington State and killed well in excess of 125 women.

These guys were sick, twisted homocidal maniacs that preyed upon a specific victim set and did what they did for a long time. When they were caught they were vilified, prosecuted and became symbolic figures of inhuman evil. I am glad they got caught. They were truly horrible men. It's too bad that law enforcement didn’t have a specific legal exemption to shoot them on site. They were mad dogs with no earthly reason for being.

So, like the great majority of humans, I am no fan. That said, I lose a lot of sleep trying to erase the parallels I see between their processes and mine. One of those parallels is that I am really lucky with women. I attract women WAY out of my class. Also like them, I am a great ignored predator roaming unfettered in an unsuspecting society full of women that make for great targets. Liza, along with many others, possessed cues that drew me to them and sadly, them to me. Maybe its chemical.

My name is Biggs. If you read my story of Darla and Liza then you know I’m a horrible representation of humanity. I get my kicks doing things to cute women that leave them destroyed in many ways. Unlike Bundy and crew I have no drive to kill, or even physically harm them for that matter. I do burn’em down though.

The first girl I ever savaged was my age at the time. We were both upperclassmen at a Midwestern college and when I took Liza to bed I wasn’t consciously aware that I was ready to turn loose the monster. When I did, she ended tied spread eagled, violated, and psychically devastated. When I look back now, I realize that for parts of that little adventure I wasn’t even lucid. At times when I looked at Liza during the process I actually was seeing the only woman I ever loved. I think when I called Liza, Darla, that scared her more than any other thing I did to her. I understand that. She knew at that point my compassion had evolved into anger at someone else and she was the paying for that anger. Terrifying

When it was over I put a lot of thought into what I would do with my innocent victim. I didn’t have anger and I actually really liked her. Still, letting her go was very risky. I couldn't bring myself to harm her, (anymore than I already had anyway). That meant I had to let her go. I wasn’t stupid or illiterate. I was graduating from college in six months so I was at least capable of realizing that I had done a horrible thing and quite possibly I could be put away for a long time. I just opened my door and let her walk right out the door. Conscience maybe?

Much of the terrible stuff I had done was related to the incredibly difficult breakup I had with the only woman I ever loved. Poor Liza, she paid so dearly for my unsettled, psychotic anger/hatred/love for Darla. I didn’t know how to proceed after I had so violated Liza. For a couple weeks I just kinda hid in my condo and waited for the cops or maybe her father or some other representative of the wrath of justice. No one ever came and Liza left town. Simple as that I got away with it. It's been well over thirty years and I never saw her again after she got dressed and left that July morning. Here’s one last telling thing about that day. Afterwards, I felt strangely tranquil and serene and the sexual energy I had built up since Darla destroyed me was spent. If the cops had showed in the first few weeks afterwards, I would have walked out to the cop car like a sheep. I knew what I had done. I crossed the line from human to monster. Then a strange thing happened. Nothing….weird. And in that nothing I found little embers of that night still burned in my memory. They were horrific yet soooo arousing. I knew how wrong that was but I also knew that I really liked how most things that night felt. I knew I would do it again. I am a monster.

That story is now a public record.

I have more to tell. In the following weeks after Liza I came to know I would be doing this again. I also knew that as well as it went, ( for me), that I could have done better. I needed to be better organized. I needed better equipment and I needed new victims. I just needed to be better.

I will tell you about Monique. Monique had the dubious distinction of being the longest held sexual captive I ever had. We’d dated for quite awhile and had been consensually sexual for quite some time. It ended badly. Our last few days days together were pretty hard for Monique. Unlike Liza, she didn’t let it go. Years after I made her beg me to stop torturing her she tracked me half way across the country and tried to kill me. I must have left quite an impression. Lucky for me she was a lousy shot.

This is what happened.

After college the economy just started booming. Job opportunities were everywhere. I chose to leave the sheltered Midwest and see the west coast. It was a pretty good choice. I made some money, had a good job and shortly after arriving I met Monique. She was really cute, extremely ticklish, had great legs and I could sense she was as drawn to me as I was to her.

A recipe for disaster if ever there was one………..

TBC…………….

Awaiting the continuation, but I do feel sorry for the doomed poker machine. :p

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back