• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Train Tickling M/M/

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
It was late at night and John sat in the empty 2 bed berth compartment on the direct sleeper train from Warsaw Centralna to București Nord. The journey from Poland to Romania a 10 hour trip and he closed the cabin curtain and sat comfortably on one of the two pull down seats in the cabin and began reading his book. Then the door slid open and the other lad joined him, he spoke a little English and he a Romanian called Mihai and like the Englsh student travelling Europe aged early 20's. The lad 6' was attractive to John and they exchanged smiles, Mihai was wearing a navy blue tracksuit, white t-shirt, Nike trainers and white socks and Mihai sat on the lower bed and removed his nikes and stretched out on the bed so his socked feet were facing John.

The train started after a few minutes and after 30 minutes the cabin visited by the conductor and then the boys were alone. The train moving int the darkness of the night and John reading his book, though occasionally glancing down at the large socked feet he figured size 11 or 12 of the attractive dark haired Romanian lad looking at a magazine and who kept wiggling his toes and it was clear in socks worn for the day. John was excited by seeing them and sensing their natural aroma as he discreetly moved on the chair to be closer to them and Mihai seemed to stretch them closer to John.

"Do you mind this, I am tall so my feet big, maybe smelling too as I wear sneakers and socks all the day!" said Mihai

"No it's okay your feet are not disturbing me!" said John

Mihai smiled and edged his feet closer to the end of the bed and to John and their eyes met and Mihai had a cheeky grin as he wiggled his socked toes

"You can smell my feet yes!" he said

"Er - um yes but it is okay really!" said John

"Hmm I know it is, you like the smell or you move away and you stay there!" said Mihai

"I guess yes!" said John immediately regretting being so honest

"It's okay John, maybe you pay me some money and play with my feet, very hot n' sweaty big ticklish feet too. I joined a web site and earn easy money from guys who sniff and suck my toes. Most done on line but the big money from letting the guy service my feet. The man in Poland regular and pay for my trip to see him and he likes my feet sweaty and in white socks with toes wiggling in his face and over his face, sweaty, wet socks, he likes my big feet and long toes, sniffing, sucking, licking. It cost $50-$100 for a session with a cam but meeting $200 or $300! Shit, easy money, I just sit back on a chair or bed and he on his hands and knees sniffing my shoes and socks and my size 12 feet. He sucks my toes and licks my feet and jerk himself off. Other guys let men suck their cocks and charge up to $1,000 a session but not me but my feet is okay!" Mihai wiggled his socked toes at John as he spoke

John could not take his eyes of the large and very shapely feet facing him with their rich aroma. He said he had only spare £50 as he was a student and needed to pay for the hostel in Bucharest, his father actually worked for the British Consulate and had a luxury villa outside the city but he was not going to tell the Romanian lad this. John was by choice taking the train not flying wanting the experience and he now glad he had chosen to travel by train. Mihai smiled saying that it was a long journey and £50 was okay. John locked the cabin and dimmed the lights and then kneeled facing Mihai's stinky feet as Mihai smiled and closed his eyes and John began massaging the size 12 feet, stroking the soft fabric socked soles in circles loving the feel of the warm, sweat moistened socked soles and then began massaging them both and snffing in their aroma.

Mihai wiggling his toes in John's face moaning slightly as his feet were massaged and sniffed by John and then flinched as John stroked them lighter but kept his eyes closed as John liked their sensitivity even in socks. He told Mihai he would pay another £50 to tickle them and Mihai smiled and nodded as though ticklish, he liked the money! He clenched his lips as John stroked his socked soles and toes and then peeled off both warm socks and stared at the big, smelly feet facing him.

They were awesome he thought and lightly touched the soles and Mihai immediately responded as John saw him clench his fingers as he chweded his lips. clenched fingers. John began brushing the the middle of both soles with his fingers foot to a greater ticklish reaction from the Romanian lad. John bent the toes of Mihai's right foot back and gently stroked the taut foot taut with fingertips of his other hand from the heels up. The torture was ticklish but Mihai had learned to withstand being tickled and remained tight lipped so as not to burst out laughing.

John grabbed the other foot and began to tease it the same way and saw Mihai's getting an erection in his sweat pants as he moaned still keeping his eyes closed and his toes wiggling. John moved his fingers all over both soles loving their warmth and sensitivity and then massaging both bare feet so Mihai moaned more and then placed the pillow over his face. Seeing this John then tickled more hearing Mihai's muffled laughter. Mihai moaned more as the sensual massage continued from John who was sporting a hard dicj himself but was foot fixated and enjoying both feet and seeing Mihai's dick throbbing under his sweat pants!

John increased the force and intensity of his caresses slipped and both arches closer to his lips, he rubbed his face against both soles as he slid his fingers between Mihai's toes. Mihai's feet flexed as his sweaty arches sensed John's lips. John continued massaging Mihai's feet, he just loved the the look and feel of them in his hands. These were two of the sexiest feet he had ever seen, and oh, so ticklish! He could spend an eternity playing with them! John wondered how these two feet tasted and he lifted Mihai's right foot up to his face and his nostrils caught the strong aroma of Mihai's foot and inhaled deeply and then wrapped his lips around Mihai's big toe.

The unexpected warm, wet sensation of John's lips enveloping his big toe startled Mihai a bit. John began to suck on Mihai’s big toe and he took Mihai’s other four toes into his mouth and ran his tongue over them, Mihai moaned with delight as John's mouth felt incredible on his sensitive toes and he was young as the Polish regular client, an ex Judge was in his early 70's! Johns tongue slid under and between each of Mihai’s toes. Then John serviced Mihai's soft, smooth, sensitive soles and toes with his hot, wet mouth and talented tongue.

This sent Mihai into ecstasy as John's tongue gliding all over his toes tickled in a way but not like his fingers had. This was a different tickle. It was a soft, wet, hot, erogenous tickle. It didn’t make Mihai want to laugh; it just made him moan. Mihai moaned with pleasure and John just loved the feel of this boy’s smooth, bare feet in his hands. John licked all over Mihai’s feet, from his heels to his toes, and along the edges of his feet. Mihai loved every second as John’s lips and tongue caressed every inch of his sensitive feet. Mihai let out a muffled giggle when John gently nibbled on his toes. John knew he had to explore Mihai’s responsiveness to toe nibbling further and would through the night!

John looked at both of Mihai's bare feet, masculine with long toes toes and contemplated where his feet were most excruciatingly ticklish and he slowly traced a fingertip along the wrinkles on both soles and then under Mihai's toes making the Romanian squirm but then began caressing his arches with his lips, feeling the soft skin against his mouth and loving hearing Mihai moaning. He then slipped his tongue in between Mihai's toes of his right foot and licked them and then licked al over the right sole loving their warm, salty n' sweaty taste as Mihai squirmed as John's tongue ran up n' down his right sole lathering it with saliva. Mihai fully erect when John's tongue sucked his toes and nibbled them though not as hungrily as his older client!

Mihai's toes in his mouth John explored them all with his tongue toe, sucking the days sweat from them as Mihai released his dick and began stroking it and groaning getting close to orgasm. John smiled and began orally seducing Mihai's left foot loving the salty, sweaty taste and the powerful foot smell of the Romanian lad. He licjed both feet uncontrollably and nibbled them whicn tickled Mihai! He licked and sucked all of Mihai's toes and nibbled them and licked all over both soles of Mihai's feet as the lad began rubbing his dick more and more and he shot his load as John took both toes into his mouth simultaneously and sucked them! Mihai gasped as he spunked off and then lay on the bed as John masssaged his feet!

John then told Mihai another £100 to play with both feet for the journey and Mihai said another £150 and it would be okay and John enjoyed a most amazing train journey with Mihai gagged with one of his own socks and his tongue ticklish feet secured to the bed and enduring a ticklish frenzy intermixed with plenty of foot massages and fondling and oral attentiveness from John for the remainder of the journey so another 8 hours or more! Both exhausted on arrival in Bucharest, Romania for different reasons and a train journey that neither of them will ever forget!

Last edited:
Whoops yes both Capitals of the nations as corrected!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back