• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heroes, or not F/F

BayernBeatdown

TMF Novice
All over the news, there's been stories about people with special abilities. Individuals who can shoot lightning from their finger tips, or fly. They prefer to stay hidden as to avoid awkward stares, incarceration or worse.

I should know, I'm one of them.

The thing is, my ability is a little bit, umm, unique. I can steal other people's abilities to have as my own if I tickle them to orgasm, but only if they're female.

My name is Skylar, and as far back as I can remember I've been as my family said a bit unique myself. I always enjoyed tickling, whether I knew what I was meant to become subconsciously or not. I'd go out of my way to tickle my friends.

There was one friend though growing up who I never could seem to get. Her name was Molly, she was a petite blonde about 5-3 and despite my best efforts I never could pin her down, literally or figuratively.

I'm by no means heavy set, but I outweighed Molly by about 60 pounds and had about five inches on her so she should have been an easy target. Every time I'd sneak up on her, once she'd turn around and look at me I had this strange desire to stop.

One night, shortly after we graduated high school, I came up with a plan. I went over by her house to watch Netflix and chill but with a blindfold in my purse. While she got Orange is the New Black started, I told her I was going to get popcorn but I really reached into my purse and before she realized had her tightly blindfolded.

Not wasting anytime, I began kneading her sides sending her into gigglish fits.

“Oh my God stop it Skylar what are you doing,” she screamed.

“Finally getting you once and for all,” I yelled back, not angry but almost drunk with desire.

After a few minutes of goosing her sides, I reached and pulled off her sandals to give her feet a workout. It wasn't long until her cries for me to stop were drowned out by her delirious laughter. She was just as ticklish as I had imagined and I had no intentions of stopping.

“Let's see where else you're ticklish,” I cooed in her ear, ripping off her turquoise blouse to reveal a matching satin bra. My fingers danced over her ribs, sending her perky B cup breasts bouncing which gave me an another idea.

Her B's being not as bountiful as my DDD's, she was able to get away with a front-clasping bra. Tonight, that was the wrong choice. I could sense the fear in her as she felt her bra opening up to expose her breasts. I flicked my nails along the sides and undersides of them which elicited an unexpected, but not unwanted reaction as a small moan escaped her lips.

I took that as my cue to titillate her as much as I could to the point I noticed a wet spot between her legs under her gray skirt. With a couple tweeks of her nipples, she was overcame by orgasmic delight. What I didn't expect though was I climaxed myself in unison with Molly, but nothing like I'd ever felt before.

After we both recovered from our shared bliss, Molly ripped off her blindfold and looked directly at me. I thought I was a goner but it was Molly who got frightened.

“How can this be, why didn't that work!” she bellowed. “I've always been able to compel you before.”

“I knew it,” I hollered back. “I'm too good of a tickler to fail repeatedly. You're one of those freaks aren't you.”

“Oh, that's rich. Calling me a freak after what you just did!” she said reaching for the phone.

I knew she was likely calling the cops and my little fun was going to cost me big time. I looked at her and thought to myself why can't she just forget what happened. Not even five seconds later, Molly looked really confused before noticing that she was topless.

“What just happened,” she said worriedly, almost like her memory had been wiped.

Not believing my luck, I made up some story about how she spilled grape soda on herself and got the hell out of there.

I had no inkling I'd absorbed Molly's ability until several days later. I was walking out of the grocery store when this woman nearly knocked me over. Pissed, I thought to myself why doesn't she just run into the door the stupid bitch. I almost fell over when she did just that, smashing her face into the glass door hard enough a clerk came to check on her three aisles away.

Feeling a bit vindictive, and wanting to test my new found power, I walked back into the store and thought about this woman stripping naked. In a matter of moments she was buck naked in the middle of the store. I enjoyed the free show and left, wondering just how much fun I could have with this ability.

So, worth a part 2?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back