• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A ticklish education for my house-boy M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Spyridon my disobediant Greek house-boy was lying bound on his stomach to be punished. The handsome 19 year old has a good life in West London, I pay for his tutorial fees at college and he lives with me so has no great expenditure and is on a wage but he is often arrogant and needs disciplining and this the 2nd time in the two weeks with me so he needed educating but now my learning more about him I showed him who was in charge! He had been instructed by me to lie on the punishment table in the basement and as before stripped to his shorts and socks to being spanked, only six of the best but I had other plans.

"Spyridon I hope tonight you learn your lesson from me, I am surprised the last punishment did not teach you respect but tonights will I am sure!"

"Yes Sir, I am sorry Sir, please Sir don't spank me too hard Sir!" he said

"No Spyridon no spanking, um what size feet are you?"

"13 Sir why Sir?" the handsome 6'2" boy said to me

With the eye mask on him as this heigthens all sensations I was kneeling facing his large feet in thin black nylon socks bought for him by me and worn all times in the house and worn all through the day by him at college. They having a very appealing strong footsmell. I then shocked him saying

"Let's see if what you told me last month is true Spyridon, let's see if your feet are ticklish and how ticklish?"

"What Sir no please Sir I don't like my feet tickled Sir!"

"I don't like insubordinate houseboys Spyridon"

I stroked both socked soles very gently just lightly brushing my fingers over them but he flinched so his punishment I was very satisfied was going to be unbearable for him. I stroked each foot sole in turn from heels to toes loving seeing his toes cocooned in both sweat moistened socks wiggling and ignoring his verbal protests and giggling. I stroked them all over and stopped to give him a break.

"Please Sir it tickles too much that one, I don't like people touching my feets too tickly Sir!" he said

"Yes Spyridon large and very ticklish feet I said resuming stroking them drawing figures of eight on both socked soles as he moaned trying not to laugh and when I moved my fingers to his socked toes moaning more and more too stroking under his toes
which he clenched and I gripped them and tickled harder under them until resolve lost he laughed

"That's better Spyridon, by the time I'm done with these feet you will be crying with laughter literally!"

I ran my fingers under his socked toes as he moaned louder again and his socked feet tensed as I tickled them knowing he could barely tolerate it happening so told him that the tickles were going to be much more intense and to be a brave boy and ran my fingers the length of both soles as involuntarily his body shook and he lost composure and laughed loudly as again and again I stroked both of his socked soles!

"That's it Spyridon and worn all day your feet are so warm n' sweaty I think these socks need to come off!" I taunted him

He begged me to leave his socks on as very slowly I peeled them both off and what amazingly looking soft feet I told him and Mmmm fuck they smelled good, like feet as I told him, feet without a blemish and virgin feet about to be ravished quite literally I assured him. I very gently stroked each sole in turn and this enough to see his toes clenching and told him to splay his toes or the tickling would be worse and he could tell by my tone of voice that I meant it and he unclenched his toes and I tickled both feet lightly all over with my fingertips slowly, intensely enjoying the smooth skin of his feet!

Spyridon moaning hard and trembling so giving me perfect reactions of encouragment, my fingers sliding in between his toes exploring every sensitive area of his large feet. I then leaned into his bare feet, my face on them and inhaled their powerful aroma and licked the balls of his feet making him shiver. Soon tongue bathing each foot individually and as I painted his feet with saliva he moaning louder but laughing as suddenly I licked his toes and took them in my mouth foot by foot and sucked them and nibbled them, this really a tickle that got to him!

I increased my tongue technique making it very intense for him as he fought to pull his feet free from my oral assault which was hellish for him and especially on his toes. I then used my fingers and they slid along the saliva coated soles expertly and under his toes added moistenessf from his toes wiggling around and loved his display of vulnerabiltly and helplessness! I then indulged in massaging his feet telling him that his feet were mine to do what I liked with and to remember he was in the country now on an expired visa and I was working on getting his papers sorted so he could be legal and make London his home with girlfriend Yolanda still in Athens and his work a secret from her and his family and would stay so but if he tried to leave things would be difficult for him!

"Yes Sir I know it Sir but please let my feets alone Sir yes please Sir!" he pleaded

"Ssssh Spyridon just keep your feet still and enjoy this massage, hot n' sweaty feet being soothed all over, Mmmm they smell so good, everything will be fine so long as you obey me and you will do everything I tell you and not be rude and ungrateful anymore or more punishments and pehaps when I have friends here as they would enjoy having a tickle or two I know!" I said

"Oh noo please Sir, it is oaky you to massage my feets Sir!" Spyridon said to me

"Oh thank you for your permission Spyridon, that's very gracious of you to extend me that invitation!" I told him and continued the massage of both of his feet!

I soon transfomed it to a lighter stroking and a stronger ticklish sensation for him to deal with and ran fingers along each individual foot, the entire lengths of them back and forth from heels to toes and methodically tracing my fingers making sure Spyridon felt every sensation but under his toes the most ticklish place of all but concentrated focus of attention all over his feet!

"Spyridon you have such ticklish feet, very sensitive ticklish feet Spyridon!" I teased maliciously

I then began an intense stroking of the soles of his feet progressively from heels to his toes and loving his fighting the sensations but feet trembling so ran fingers in between his toes and he lost his resiliant composure and giggled loudly so tickled them with greater intensity! My attacks had him desperate to kick his feet away but tickles intensified as did his laughter with greater stimulation. I bent his toes back and stroked under his toes as intermixed with enduring tortuous tickles, Spyridon shrieking with laughter pleading with me to stop!

I then opened the colourless and tasteless oil a new import from Japan I favour as I can still lick a guy's feet and taste them and not oil which would be off putting but liberally oiling his feet I then introduced him to the hairbrush and along his soles he instantly squirmed and immediately as it hideously tickled him and now he really wanted to be free. The bonds held his feet tight and he could not free his feet as his ticklishness only intensified. It was unbearable and swapped it for the sonicare electric toothbrush 'Bzzzzzzz' and the revolving bristles under his toes exercised by me in wreckless abandon. I gripped the toes of each of his feet in turn and ran them under his toes!

I teased and tormented the boy's feet loving every moment of it, his attitude needed educating and he teaching to toe the line

"Oh, no, no,Hahahahahahahhahahhahpleasestopheeheehehehehehee!" begged Spyridon.

"I have to stop?" I teased.

"Yes, Yes, Yes Please Please Sir!"

"Sorry Spyridon they're too ticklish, taste too appetising and smell too raunchy for me to stop!"

I again began rubbing the centre of both soles of his feet followed by gently tickling right under his heels and then increasing the tickles and directing my fingers along the centres of his soles. His feet moved from side to side and waved them back and forth as the tickling was continuous! The spasms of laughter from him lured me on as I told him! I had fun experimenting with two fingers on each foot and by the sound of his laughter grew accustimed to where his feet were the most ticklsih and what technique worked best in torturing him! I scratched and literally scratched on his soles as he bucked on the padded punishment table from the intense tickling as he screamed uncontrollably.

"Oh Spyridon do you have ticklish feet and feet I can enjoy taking full advantage of and house rules changed! You'll wear the same black socks for two days and they'll be inspected by me so will be smelly and sweat moist, you will have your feet massaged by me when I say and oh yes tickled!"

"No Sir please No Sir not my feets!"

"Spyridon the word is 'Feet' and yes tickled on your feet and any complaints you will be secured to my bed and sleep next to me head to tail so your feet on a pillow by me in easy reach and if I wake in the night, you will be with my tickling them and if you persist in misbehaving I will invite Mr. Marshall to assist me, you know he has a liking for you and could not resist teasing and tormenting you so agreed Spyridon; say yes Sir or I will call him now!" I threatened him!

"Oh yes Sir, please don't call Mr. Marshall Sir, I will do what you say Sir!"

"Good boy!" I said as I gently massaged his feet and got them hotter and sweatier loving their smell deeply sniffing them and speaking to him about Yolanda and pleased to hear that she'd never paid attention to his feet, nobody had as they were too ticklish, I made him tell me.

Spyridon was emphatic that he let nobody near his feet and never had! I told him that I needed to be sure and began tickling his feet hard n' fast asking him if he'd had his feet tickled and telling him to tell me the truth and he gasped and said he really hadn't and I believed him but maintained teasing his feet under his toes and then gave him a break! I told him I knew all the sensitive places on his feet and how to stimulate every nerve and 'Bzzzzzzz' ran the sonicare under his toes as the bristles slid along his slippery skin and he just screaming and moaning. The began just stroking his toes gently with my fingertips but gradually increasing the intensity of tickling to finally use all my fingers on both soles.

Then ran my tongue all over each sole and slipping my tongue in between his toes tasting his delicious feet and caressing his feet as Spyridon moaned at the sensation of my warm, moist tongue, which moved from toe to toe sucking them all and licking in between them having a foot feast! I sucked on his toes trying to fit them all in my moth foot by foot and they both glistened with my saliva! I made this sensual and then my fingers stroking and provoking intensive stimulation of his feet and oiled them again and lubricated then mercilessly tortured his feet, loving seeing them bound and helpless. Spyridon's body arched and his toes clenched as I stroked each oil lubricated sole and especially in his most sensitive place under his toes! Loving the fact Spyridon could not escape from my determined tickling fingers as he twisted and strained to be in hysterical and fast becoming manic laughter which consistently fluctuated!

"I beg! No! No Sir!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahhehehehehe I cannot stand it! I beg you! HHAHAHA!"

I then reverted to massaging his feet again telling him I loved his reactions to intense tickling and enjoyed mercilessly tickling his feet and his suffering the tormenting and teasing but I also loved massaging his feet and getting them very sweaty as they tasted so delicious and then sawed the feather in between his toes which teased him again as he laughed for my satisfaction and the quill end of it dragged along each sole in turn!

"HahahahahahaSir stoooop! Hahahaha I cannot take anymore! Hahahahahahahaha!" Spyridon yelled

I stopped the tickling torment and was happy to just orally enjoy the straight boy's feet telling him that I expected him to behave in the future and to learn to respect me! I privately have spoken to Ian Marshall and this weekend Spyridon will find himself at our mercy with a foot each and Ian looking forward to the all night fun with my house-boy as I am but as agreed Spyridon presents his socked feet to me on his arrival from college and tickling his feet is teaching him to behave properly!

Love it :)
Great story. Did Spyridon secretly enjoy it a little?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back